KEY PERSONNEL Employee Reviews in United States

Opportunity for a goal orientated professional
Sr. Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tulsa OKApril 10, 2016
Key Personnel has been a family to me for the first 5 years of my relocation to Tulsa. It is an unique place to work with a group of outstanding colleagues. I will cherish my time with them and appreciate all of the kindnesses shown to me during my employment.
Pros
Family-like culture
Cons
Currently without benefits: 401K or Flexible Spending Plan
Awesome Temp service
Temporary job (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJanuary 28, 2016
This company is super. really wants to help you find a job and will have you working within the week.
very smart office personnel.
Pros
lots of openings
Cons
low start rate
great companies good job assignments great pay!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 25, 2016
the rating status bar not working so I will rate it here overall I rate this co. a 4 star, job work life bal. 5star, compensation,benifits 5star, job security, advancement 3 bar because I exerperienced difficulties working with a worker out on an assignment and I even though I followed policy guidelines and intrusted the company to to deal with the situation it was determine by what was best for the company. management 3star, job culture 5star. My experience working for Key Personnel was good in great pay good job assignments you just have to manage yourself some what and stay focus on why you are there. I had an alright experience working for them.
Pros
good jobs, great pay.
Cons
Very little management avalible when certain situations requires management.
manufacturing order processing
Warehouse Helper (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 12, 2016
i work for whirlpool and supply technologies though key personnel. i was a order processor and picker . then i moved on to hilti though key as well
Productive on all assigments given to me
Field Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Geismar, LADecember 20, 2015
At the beginning I was very busy and enjoyed that. I learned their company programs which was very good & some programs I haven't used in a while. The management at this location started off very good. As the job was coming to an end the management was totally different. Management did not handle problems fairly. Some of the Co-workers were not very easy to work with. The hardest part of this job was being around the different personalities and the negativity of employees. I was multi-tasking and enjoyed that part.
Pros
Free lunches were given alot and overtime was approved.
Cons
Management/Supervision was disappointing.
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chester, VANovember 22, 2015
Great supportive staff. Pay was always on time, the client provided the best working environment possible. I was able to fully incorporate all of my experiences and education.
fun and adventurous
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 22, 2015
He allowed me to use my intellect,make decisions, and think outside the box.He pushed me to reach further than I thought I could.
Pros
It was always enjoyable
Cons
not regular work
It was hard work, but good when you felt like you helped someone connect with the job they wanted
Pharmacy Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 4, 2015
The company no longer exists. Good co-workers to work with and a spirit of support. Small office, hard work, rewards possible.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
training could have been better
if you are a self starter then it is excellent income.
Float Nurse (Former Employee) –  no haven ctAugust 11, 2015
This is a great place to work for those who are self starters and do well working independently. Highly recommend for a second job
Not fun, but productive
Inspector and quality at Premera Plastics (Current Employee) –  Holland MichiganJuly 25, 2015
They have a lot of learning to do. I have seen various situations where they did something and it was against the law. They worked employees like we did not have a life at all and did not care how we were treated.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
employees have been treated poorly
Its a nice company to work for the help keep you in a job
Assembler, Sorter, Packer (Current Employee) –  MIMay 12, 2015
I worked at Magna Mirror in Holland thru them it was a nice place to work. It was the drive that got me cause I was working Somewhere else also.
Gotta have a steady work history in order to get a job from here
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 27, 2015
alright temp service. just cant say no to a job. And you may be laid off within 1 day to-6 months. Ive seen a temp worker work at a company for more than 8 months and didn't get hired on full time and still got laid off for a poor excuse.
nice place to work
Companion/Homemaker (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTMarch 26, 2015
Very friendly people in the office.
Nice clients
everyone respects on another
overall great place to work
met some of the greatest people at this agency
Productive work workplace
Asst (Former Employee) –  Granbury, TXMarch 17, 2015
Productive and fun workplace. I learned their payroll system. Meeting new people and helping them find jobs was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
had to work all the time co-worker took off a lot
Temporary positions
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 6, 2015
Answered customers questions about their electric bill. General office duties such as making copies. Started new services and ended services for electrical customers.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
temporary position
clean work place and consistent work flow
Soldering (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIFebruary 21, 2015
I grew to love this job once I switch from assembly and learned to solder. Although it was factory work I liked to sit and solder all day. The work was consistent all day long. There wasn't a moment where I was out of work. My co-worker were great. I just didn't like the fact that the supervisors were so poor with paying attention to their employees that lots of the employees would walk around drinking alcohol on the shift, which was very irresponsible to me. Overall I enjoyed learning to do something I never knew anything about.
Pros
i got to sit all day n eat snacks as long as my assignment was complete
Cons
people drinking alcohole on shift
Wasn't the best experience
assembler (Former Employee) –  tulsa, okFebruary 8, 2015
I guess placing you in a job is doing their job right? That's what they do, place you somewhere. I knew the lady would try to place me in Whirlpool here in Tulsa and I told her no. She sent me to another company, and I liked it at first. And after 6 months I have developed pain in my hand from the work itself, I gave my two weeks and left. Just like that it was over. They don't need you if you're not a new hire. Also, one of the ladies in the office can be quite rude. She speaks without thinking. A friend of mine worked at the same place and was laid off. When she called the tempt agent if she could find her something else, she said I'll see what I can do. Never heard from her again. That's usually how it is with most of these temp agencies. They tell you whatever they have to, to get you in the door and apply, and if you're lucky you get placed somewhere, but usually you don't ever hear back if things didn't work out with the first job. No guidance as to next steps, no real care for you actually.
ok to work as a temp...
CNC OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 27, 2014
I worked at acrofab in zeeland mi. as a cnc operator ,in production of parts.good place to work at but the bosses are very very play favortisim there.and discriminate us.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 13, 2014
looking for another position or full time employment. Looking for advancement and security.
If you are wanting to continue to grow professionally this is probably not the company for you.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  tulsa okSeptember 19, 2014
Choose not to elaborate any further regarding a review for this company.