Key Risk

Key Risk Employer Reviews

Key Risk Review
Case Management Utilization Review Intake Clerk (Former Employee), Greensboro NCFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: clean environment; able to work individually or on a team, whichever was required; opportunities for advancement.
Cons: location not convenient to lunch-hour errands.
Key Risk offered many different opportunities to broaden my skill set and professional abilities. I enjoyed working with my co-workers in all departments I was employed. Started employment in Mailroom and advanced to contract employee for sister company. Transferred to Managed Care when contract with sister company expired. I learned to coordinate workflow – more... for Claims incoming mail; purchase all office supplies, business cards, stationery supplies; assist Facilities Manager in assorted tasks; open, sort and scan all incoming correspondence for Claims Department. Contracted position was for policy services. I learned all aspects of endorsements, audits, premium payments, call center customer service. Managed Care duties included transcribing nurse medical notes for their interaction with injured workers' medical issues; weekly billing for nurses activity; update medical provider schedules for procedures; create reports for weekly department activiites.

The management is located on site and were available for any concerns that would arise. Mutually-amicable resolutions were often reached for issues. All co-workers were very helpful in training, backlogs, unexpected emergencies, and any other need.

The hardest part of the job was to complete all tasks. Many times we would have additional duties assigned and no additional time or staff to help complete them.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the camaraderie amongst staff, regardless of the department involved. Many times, the support we provided each other resulted in a successful completion of tasks or projects, with much satisfaction to all involved. – less
Understanding and flexible
Claims Support Clerk (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 16, 2013
Key Risk has been one of my favorite places to work. Everyone is kind and more than willing to help you as needed.
Learned all about how workers comp insurance worked
Call center Rep/ Claims Intake Rep. (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 27, 2012
Took calls and would assist customers,clients, attorneys and injuried workers in getting answer to their questions and would assist in solving their problems. Worked with some great people and enjoyed the time there.