Key Solutions, Inc. is a recognized leader in providing integrated, comprehensive software products and services for clinical research to universities, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, government facilities and independent research institutes worldwide. Our solutions streamline and automate Research Administration and Compliance Processes, Grants Management, and Conflict of Interest Management for our customers. Founded and based in Silicon Valley, Key Solutions continuously strives to advance discovery as an effective partner to the Life Science and research communities. For more information, visit www.keyusa.com.
The Senior Sale Representative will capitalize Key Solutions’ growth opportunities by selling the company’s products and services. Representative will be responsible for all aspects of sales strategy from identifying new markets to meeting sales targets in a competitive environment. Representative must identify high value projects, cultivate relationships with customer’s decision makers, match company products and services to customer requirements, define winning strategy, and successfully close sales. Our software products are primarily used by the Office of Research for their Institutional Review Boards (IRB), Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees (IACUC), Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBC), Radiation Safety Committees (RSC), Chemical Safety Committees (CSC), Stem Cell Committees (SCRO), Animal Facilities Management, Conflict of Interest (COI), and Pre and Post-Award Grant Management.
1. Define strategy for entire sales process by conducting market analysis, competition analysis, solutions strategy, needs assessment, value proposition, proposal development in response to RFPs, and sales closure strategy.
2. Establish new accounts by identifying strategic prospects and developing relationships with their executives and officers.
3. Nurture existing accounts to make sure they are getting the most from our products and services and are positive references.
4. Cultivate trustful and respectful customer relationships by understanding customer needs and matching company products and services accordingly.
5. Understand each software module thoroughly and perform product demonstrations at in-person meetings, vendor shows, and internet webinars.
6. Maintain accurate and complete records of contacts and exchanges for analysis of sales efforts and future trends in the CRM system.
7. Provide feedback to management about product enhancements and new product ideas based on customer feedback.
8. Communicate issues relevant to sales processes to management, implementation team, and product development team to assure customer satisfaction.
1. Bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred but not essential
2. 5-10 years in software sales or related field; of which 2+ years experience must be in Healthcare, Pharma, or Clinical Research.
3. Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
4. Dynamic personality and hunter mentality
5. Experience with Offices of Research Administration and Compliance in universities, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms, and/or government institutes is a plus.