Key Staff Source Employee Reviews

There is really not anything to put here
Key Staff - MGA Company (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MsSeptember 9, 2015
There is really not anything to put here, I have not had a good experience with them. There is not anything to put here. If I had to say anything it would get into things that are personal. The only thing that I should and could say is that I have not had a good experience with them or the place they sent me to work; which was the MGA company. I would not recommend anyone to work for the MGA company.
Pros
There is really not anything to put here, My experience has not been good with them.
Cons
Not efficient on calling person about jobs, Does not and will not contact people about job updates. Basically not very professional.
Positive and enjoyable work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSAugust 10, 2015
Friendly working atmosphere, also has an amazing staff. Did my very best on the job each and everyday.I was apart of a assembly line making sure the product was in good shape before it is shipped out.
Pros
Positive work place
Cons
concrete floors but i adapt to my situations very well.
Owner/Operator
Owner/Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MIJune 8, 2015
I enjoy owning my business, and the flexibility and freedom it provides. The decision to go out on my own was not easy, but at the time, I knew it was necessary in order for me to continue to move forward in my life. I had wonderful clients, and was able to build a strong support system.
Pros
Working for myself
Cons
Working for myself
Productive and Friendly work enviornment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 3, 2015
Answer telephones, process applications, provide interview information (dates and times), some data entry with application updates. Transfer calls to the correct recruiter or department. Learned the extensiveness of Staff Suite
Assigments were good money
Painter (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSApril 16, 2014
I loved the job I was sent to because of the money. But Key personal doesn't stick by their employees when that's what their for.
Working for a temp agency
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTIVE (Former Employee) –  columbus,msOctober 14, 2013
Working for a temp agency is hard because you never know when you will get to work, you get no benefits, and you can work at a different place each week.
Pros
if you like working at different places
Cons
Cant stay working steady
It was a fun working environment. I got to watch college football games for free.
Usher (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 6, 2013
I arrive at the stadium. I was given which section to work as an usher. After halftime of the football game, My job was over. I learn how to communicate with ticket holders. My co-workers with previous experience as an usher were very nice to me. The hardest part of my job were the complaints of from the ticket holders. The most enjoyable part of the job was I got to watch college football games for free.
Pros
Free food, free game
Cons
Complaints from ticket holders
good jobs
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 8, 2013
they have great jobs to work at, management is very friendly and willing to help you find a job if one is avalable.
Pros
great jobs to work at
Cons
no long term work over 1 year
Nice place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJanuary 30, 2013
This was a temp. service so you never knew were they would send you next. Mostly labor type job that won't hard to do. Enjoyable but wished it lasted longer.
Productive workplace that began my accounting career.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, MSJuly 1, 2012
While working at Key Staff Source, I processed all accounts receivable for the Columbus branch, and payroll/deductions for all three branches of the company.
I also went to school during my lunch breaks and at night while employed for this company to earn my BS in Accounting.
Workplace
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSApril 22, 2012
I got the chance to meet a lot of new people. I learn you can get a lot done with team work.
Pros
etc.
Cons
short breaks