Responsibilities include working with the customer to determine functionality needs, requirements development and documentation, interfacing with other development efforts, project coordination and management, implementation, and system maintenance.
- Video Editing – must be familiar with video editing and know how to import video and assemble a rough cut
- Audio Editing – must be familiar with audio editing and know how to break apart a single audio track into multiple tracks
- Photography – able to use standard DSLR cameras
- Computer Animation – familiar with the use of a variety of software packages, (3dsMax, AfterEffects) to produce motion graphic pieces that include that include both 3d and 2d ,motion pieces.
- Web Design – familiar with HTML to design and develop websites, troubleshoot HTML and remain 508 compliant.
- Multimedia Design – able to create interactive multimedia elements using a variety of tools such as: Flash, Photoshop, and After Effects, while remaining 508 compliant
- Graphic Design – Expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator as well as in creating and manipulating vector images.
- Instructional Design Experience
- Knowledgeable in Federal 508 Compliance regulations for people with disabilities
- Strong analytical skills, proven problem solving-ability, and ability to develop and follow-through with creative solutions for design and development tasks
- Ability to elicit, capture, and document requirements directly from end-users and design systems according to those requirements
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience serving as project lead
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working in the public health field
- BS/BA required (Major: Communications Design) and 5years experience
- 6+ years of experience in lieu of degree standpoint
Indeed - 10 months ago