Are you a great writer and quick learner? Do you enjoy working with professional and creative co-workers? We would love to have you on board with us!
KeyBridge Technologies, Inc. EOE, is seeking motivated professionals to join our team and develop a career in technical writing and training development.
The Technical Writer/Developer will develop technical training materials and documents. Responsibilities include analyzing the requirements, preparing document outlines, working directly with Subject Matter Experts to write and develop technical material in response to technical requirements, and writing management summaries, implementation, and quality assurance plans. Must be flexible, organized, and maintain positive communication with co-workers and team members.
Specific duties include:
- Planning, writing, and editing
- Preparing and maintaining a document library
- Serve as an assistant to a Project Lead
- Coordinating, conducting, and documenting technical team discussion and review meetings
- Communicating with Subject Matter Experts to develop technical material
- Preparing weekly status reports, work plans and attending meetings attendance
- Other administrative duties and other tasks as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. in English, Journalism, Communications, Education, or a related field.
- Excellent organizational skills, writing skills, editing skills, and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other tools.
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Experience: Education, Training, Curriculum Design & Development, and Instructional Design
You may also submit your resume and salary/wage requirements via the KeyBridge Career website: http://www.keybridgeti.com/career/