KeyBank Employee Reviews in United States

Establised and growing national bank
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 17, 2016
Key is a well established and growing national banking institution offering an excellent work life balance and growth opportunity. Key Bank is greatly intertwined within the Greater Cleveland area of North East Ohio providing access to retail and corporate positions to local residents. Also a national institution there are opportunities to relocate as well for local residents. Three weeks of vacation time coming in is also a nice perk. Key is an awesome place to work!
Great atmosshere
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHAugust 15, 2016
Wonderful place to work for if your have the right manager.The atmosphere is great and the cafeteria is wonderful. The position is very easy.
Pros
Plenty of work to do
Cons
Coffee isn't free
Endless Advancement Possiblities
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHAugust 13, 2016
Great working environment, excellent management styles. Key Bank is truly a great place to work. Wonderful advancement opportunities with managers who actually listen to what is important to you.
Pros
Excellent on site cafeteria
Cons
Driving Distance over 1 hr
Fun place to work with great benefits
Loans Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 11, 2016
We were in charge of updating customers information to make sure all the documents needed to apply for loans were submitted and organized.
I learned many aspects of the banking industry. I learned the importance of team work and communication.
Our manager was very dinamic and positive. She was always willing to listen and help all the time.
My co-workers were very friendly and cooperative.
The hardest part of the job was to keep up with the workload because we had old computers and they were very slow.
The most enjoyable time at work was the environment, the friendship we shared..
Pros
I learn to communicate, organize and work in a team.
Cons
The salary wasn't enough at the time.
Good place to work, lack of strong management
SR RA/Analyst, Commercial Banking (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYAugust 10, 2016
I believe that KeyBank is a great place to work. I feel like the people are great to work with. However, there does seem to be a lack of strong leadership throughout the company, and the only way to advance far with the bank seems like to relocate to its headquarters in Cleveland.
enjoyable part of job
DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 9, 2016
NIce working with KeyBank.I am enjoyable part of job..co-employers are helping very well if we have doubts..And our team lead is good person.right now still i am working in the same company..right now i am having confident to work very well and i got increment in my salary
Fast Paced
Consumer Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 3, 2016
Fast paced atmosphere, management spread to thin to assist employees in difficult situations with customers needs more people on floor to assist agents
Doesn't Care About Employees
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chester, NYJuly 29, 2016
Key Bank doesn't care about it's employees and branch managers. If you get too old your gone or if you use their medical benefits too much. This bank should stay in Cleveland and out of New York. Products and services are way behind the times. The company thinks that the Hudson Valley in New York is a terrible market and won't invest or advertise in the Hudson Valley.
Pros
Reasonable hours and compensation
Cons
Doesn't care about employees or their futures.
Not a longterm career
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 27, 2016
Missed advancement opportunities with current employees
Needs better communication and managment
Better training needed
good
Customer service specialist II (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 26, 2016
pretty good comp. benefits are great only thing im not too thrilled with is schedualing.
co workers are great, very friendld environment
Cons
late schedualing
Work Life Balance
Senior Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 25, 2016
The best about Key was the work life balance. I enjoyed my time there. Upward mobility was difficult at Key and management at times could be difficult.
KeyBank
Recovery Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Brookpark, OHJuly 21, 2016
I worked there for five years with rave reviews on my work, but the place was so boring that I felt like I was going to die. There were constant meetings and nothing felt like it ever got done. I'd rather die in a fiery pit than work in this place ever again.
Pros
The manager, Tom, was great.
Cons
Everything else.
Key Bank
Fraud Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 14, 2016
Liked working for Key Bank in the operations dept. Thought I would work there until I retired. Didn't expect that upper management would close the worksite
Pros
flexibity to work at home
Cons
Lack of Job Security
Customer oriented company
Bank Manager (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INJuly 14, 2016
Help customers with all of their financial needs. Worked with a well trained and talented staff made work environment fun and productive. Working with the customers in a face to face setting was very rewarding.
Na
BPM/WebSphere/Middleware Administrator (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 14, 2016
I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.
KeyBank is a great place to work.
KeyBanc Capital Markets - Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 11, 2016
Working at KeyBank, a "destination employer", has been a very rewarding experience and provided me with great opportunities to learn and grow professionally.
Great Company with Great People
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Sanborn, NYJuly 5, 2016
I am not leaving Key because I no longer WANT to be there, I am doing it do to a re-location and there are no Keys' in the area. My job is to open accounts, take and work loans including but not limited to home equitys', personal loans' and auto loans.
Pros
The company itself- people
Nice Place
Data Entry Credit Assistant (Current Employee) –  202 2nd st, Canton,OHJuly 4, 2016
Its a nice place to work. Everyone is very helpful if you ever get stuck on something you may not understand. Hours are convenient and pays well.
Pros
Helpful people, convenient work schedule
Cons
only temporary
Fun, Busy
Loan Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 1, 2016
A Typical Day: Worked off reports, documentation, booking, funding.
Quality review of documentation, answer inbound market calls.
Productive and consistent work environment.
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHJune 29, 2016
I enjoyed working for KeyBank, the work was consistent and the work environment was pleasant and helpful. I was encouraged to learn new skills and accept as much work as I could handle. I worked in a team environment, and it was stress free.
Pros
The experience, skills and knowledge about banking I acquired.
Cons
It was a temporary assignment.