KeyBank

KeyBank Employer Reviews

Smooth running, challenging but fun environment
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 9, 2014
Every employee of Key is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Everyone seems to work well as a team and you can find help whenever you need it. When I find a new career path, I will be sad to leave my team behind.
Teller
Teller (Former Employee), New City, NYSeptember 8, 2014
educated customers on promotions, taught new tellers, had amazing co-workers that are considered family, ordered money and supplies for bank
Enjoyed working for company
Lead Teller/Vault Teller (Current Employee), Warsaw, INSeptember 7, 2014
Enjoyed working for company. Company downsizing. Not stable work environment.
love this job
Lien Filing -Contractor (Current Employee), Brooklyn, OHSeptember 5, 2014
i love this job i wish it was permanent the management is awesome the location is awesome my coworkers are awesome i just love the company
Stable Environment
Vice President (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioSeptember 4, 2014
With upgrades in systems due to technological advancements, always new projects to get involved in.
KeyBank Debt Specialist ll
Debt Specialist II (Current Employee), Brooklyn, OHSeptember 3, 2014
I Make outbound and inbound calls with the assistance of an automated dialer and/or manual dialing. I also exceed performance metrics monthly through securing payments, payment arrangements and qualifying clients for hardship programs.
Biggest Bank Failure
Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Portland, ORAugust 21, 2014
It was a great company to work for until the end. Lack of communication with its employees and eventually it became the largets bank to fail.
Productive but lack career advancemt
Fund Accountant (Current Employee), Brooklyn, OHAugust 7, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: career development
Productive work days but lack career advancement and development
A great company to work for.
Client Services Representative (Current Employee), buffalo,nyAugust 7, 2014
Pros: i love assisting my clients
Cons: being micro managed
I show up for work with a goal and expectation of providing an exemplary client experience while engaging clients and co workers with a positive outlook for resolving issues, I enjoy helping others resolve issues and complete tasks. My management team style is the hardest part of my job.
understaffed
Lead Teller (Current Employee), denver coAugust 6, 2014
very understaffed, too much pressure, but very employee oriented other than being.
Fast paced and chalenging
Originally a contractor (Former Employee), Brooklyn, OHAugust 5, 2014
Very challenging at times. We also dealt with a very high call volume.
Excellent co-workers
Worker's Compensation Specialist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers are fabulous
Cons: medical/dental deductibles are through the roof from $500 annual to $2, 500. in my position, there is no room for advancement.
For the past two years (out of a total of 15 years) I have worked with the Corporate Medical / HR group which includes three nurses who are very knowledgable in all things medical, since they come from several different medical backgrounds from surgeries to geriatrics. I am learning alot of new medical terms from our daily converstions that are not – more... necessarily related to my Work Comp position, but the information is very valuable to me. I certainly enjoy learning new medical terminology.

With my WC job, I am self motivated and after 15 years, I can handle most job injuries without any guidance from my manager. However, on any given case, I will always contact the WC claims examiners for their assistance with the more serious injuries or if there are unusual circumstances surrounding a particular injury / accident and if it seems questionable in any way.

The hardest part of my job is keeping up with emails and regular mail when bills are sent to my attention instead of to the WC examiners to reveiw.

The best part of my job is helping injured employees get through the sometimes difficult WC process in the most effective way. To accomplish this feat during what might otherwise be an unfortunate situation of being injured while at work. – less
Acquired many skills/expanded knowledge due to opportunities
Lead HR Analyst, HRIM/Employee Services (Current Employee), Brooklyn, OHJuly 9, 2014
Started out as a training coordinator but quickly moved the ranks to become system admin. Have learned a lot, made many connections due to the opportunities with this department.
n/a
Head Teller (Former Employee), Buffalo NYJuly 3, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at work was always interesting with the types of clients that I serviced.

I have learned how to resolve clients needs and how to better service them with products and services.

Management was always there when you needed them,

My Co-workers always had the time, when it came to helping out with problem solving.

The hardest part of my – more... day is not be able to make all my clients happy.

The most enjoyable part of my job was to be able to know that I am helping my clients. – less
Great employees and customers
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJune 25, 2014
This was a great place to work, but it wasn't ideal living so far away from the banking center. Key helped me gain a better understanding with getting all types of loan products approved.
Going through changes
Regional Director - Marketing and Communications (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 22, 2014
Like many financial organizations, Key has external forces that require it to change. Encumbered by a Midwest-centric focus, the bank is not an early adopter with technology and marketing practices.
J2EE Developer
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 11, 2014
The work environment was good. Had a good team and the management was good.
Productive and professional environment.
Administrative Assistant / Analyst (Former Employee), Albany, NYJune 8, 2014
Generated, formatted and distributed report's daily. Including, overdraft's, delinquency and activity of Relationship Manager's in East Coast District. Pulled credit bureau report's for potential customer's seeking loan's for various reason's, $500,000 or more.
Arranged travel arrangement's and processed payroll for department.
A fun place to work for
SME Internal Support Specialist (Former Employee), Tacoma, WashingtonJune 1, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: pay
The job was constantly changing, which was exciting and contributed to a dynamic work culture
overly demanding with unrealistic expectations
branch manager (Former Employee), south PortlandMay 22, 2014
I worked for Keybank for 6 years as a branch manager. Our sales goals were unrealistic and impossible to achieve. The burnout and turnover rate were high. Upper-management mostly did not care about employees. The HR department was a joke. The company wanted to be both a community bank and a wall street bank and the retail bank business plan was stupid. – more... One year I was told to act like I was the CEO of my business and the next year I was told to act like I was managing a retail store. Management never followed through with promises. My last six months with the bank were horrible. They brought in a hatchet man to get rid of everybody. I was on escalating performance improvement plans and I was expected to write up the rest of my staff at the same time. It was one of the worst periods of my life. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About KeyBank

Financial services giant KeyCorp unlocks its customers' monetary potential. With a focus on retail operations, flagship subsidiary – Read more