KeyBank Employee Reviews

Ok place to work
Personal banker (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 1, 2017
I really can't complain about this job. Key is a good company to work for as long as you have a good manager. Most branches however are very slow and you will be making a lot of out bound calls to make your goals in most cases. Key systems are not the most up to date either which can be very frustrating. However, Key does offer good pay and for the most part a good work enviroment.
Awesome work environment
Teller (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 1, 2017
Typically would balance ATM help clients with their financial wellness.
Management is great open door policy.
The hardest part would be the referrals.
Work environment is great!
Productive anf fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 30, 2017
I enjoyed my employment with Key Bank. I learned a lot about the banking world and will gladly recommend them to a friend. I wish I still worked for them.
Retail Branch
Assistant Vice President, Key Center Manager (Former Employee) –  South Euclid, OHApril 29, 2017
Typical daily operation of a retail branch. Focus on customer service and a pressure sales culture. A lot of focus was placed on Investments. Overall good work place.
A great work place. Good teamwork.
Lead Client Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoApril 27, 2017
Working for Key Bank was awesome. I had great managers and worked with fun people. The culture was good. No issues. Hardest part of the job was working Saturdays. Most enjoyable was the yearly pay raises.
Pros
Incentives to meet goals
Cons
Working past 5 and Saturdays
Very professional Environment
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, WAApril 27, 2017
It wasn't a terrible place to work, some managers are really good others shouldn't be in management. Area lead was a good manager. Paid holidays and any travel you do company reimburses you for gas.
Great company if you come from another financial institution
Lead Teller (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 24, 2017
They don't reward loyalty. If they snag you from somewhere else the pay is great, otherwise your pay is average and the raises are a joke, Half the time management has no idea what is going on and there is no communication at all. This company is falling apart
Pros
They give you a paycheck
Cons
Never get a straight answer about anything, pay is a joke
Opportunities for growth and values diversity
Licensed Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 23, 2017
KeyBank offers opportunity for growth and values diversity. Recently acquired another bank therefore increased opportunities for all employees around the US.
The company puts an emphasis on providing great training for all employees and promotes from within.
Productive, entertaining enviroment.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Newberg, ORApril 21, 2017
I have been with the bank a little over eight months. Enjoy the challenge of selling products and services and enjoy the customers that come in the door.
Excellent Employer
Teller (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORApril 21, 2017
There's a big opportunity to grow in this company. Travel and extensive training provided. Excellent benefits for each employee. Amazing incentives for deserving employees

Want to know more about KeyBank?

Ask a question
Productive nd fun
Vault Teller (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDApril 20, 2017
very secure, family oriented, work environment. always have a go to when you need something, very understanding management and always smiling tellers. positive attitudes all across the board. I wouldn't choose to have any other job
Pros
one hour lunch! full benefits, Pto, No holidays
Regional Bank
Private Bank Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Canfield, OHApril 19, 2017
Large Regional Bank with locations in Trumbull, Portage, Summit and Mahoning County. Lines of business include Private Bank, Commercial and Consumer lending and Cash Management
Tax preparation
Trust Tax Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 17, 2017
I learned how to work well under pressure and extreme deadlines. Position had reasonable goals and a great support team to help answer questions. Small family like atmosphere
Pros
Small family like atmosphere
Cons
no raises for 3 yrs
I would say we need better Management.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Ypsilanti, MIApril 17, 2017
I absolutely enjoy coming to work at Key Bank just to work and see my co-workers and to help and assist our customers. I have learned a lot about banking here at Key. I don't think there is anything hard about the job that I do because I enjoy doing it. If I had to say one negative thing about working here at Key, it is definitely Management.
Pros
All of the us outside of management work well together.
Cons
Key don't care anything about work/life balance, its all about Key Bank.
no longer in business
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Brattleboro, VTApril 17, 2017
I think that this is crazy asking me for a minimum 150 character review on a company that I do not wish to review. I enjoy working here but if I am applying for other jobs there is a reason.
good place to be
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, OHApril 17, 2017
good place to work, benefits, lots of perks for the employees, benefits, bonuses, flexible hours, casual dress code, cafeteria on site, banking perks
Enterprise Architect r (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2017
Excellent company benefits. Leadership changes a lot in the past 5 years. Ongoing training available. Stakeholder's value is of paramount importance.
Excellent opportunities for advancement
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 15, 2017
Key is a great place to work. There are many opportunities for advancement in different departments of the bank, good benefits, and flexible work schedules. I had a rewardng career at Key.
Nice place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Pottstown, PAApril 12, 2017
A great way to help your customers with everything. Learn the background of banking. Always room for advancement or relocation. Sometimes it is hard dealing with the customers just got to be patience.
Customer service
Senior Relationship Associate (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 11, 2017
I enjoyed going to work each day. I liked talking to my clients and helping them with their needs. A typical day would be answering client calls and emails. Doing research and maintenance on deposit accounts and loan documents. Have clients come in and close loan documentation. Work close with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KeyBank. Our community is ready to answer.