KeyBank

KeyBank Employer Reviews

Ok
Teller (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: has benefits
Cons: not enough vacation time
Not my favorite place of employment. Management isn't very good.
Good Company to work for
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Brooklyn, OHSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: pto, alternative work schedule, people i worked with
Cons: n/a
* Good work life balance options and PTO
*Management is good really work to make your grow
*people i work with were pleasant to be around
Started out a fun place to work
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSSeptember 19, 2013
I reviewed insurance limits for commerical real estate portfolios
Depending on the job...
Cash Vault Specialist/Utility Specialist (Current Employee), Albany, NYSeptember 8, 2013
depending on the job, you either are used and abused, or just underpaid.Coworkers are always a joy, but in the multiple offices i've worked, management was either terrible, or wonderful. Hit or miss.
Can be a great place to work with the right management
Branch Manager/Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), Assistant Vice President & Branch ManagerSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: management can help you get to where you want to be
Cons: low moral while finding correct sizing and staffing of branch network
A typical day involves treating the bank as if it was your own franchise but lacking the ability to fully control what is asked of you. The hardest part of the job is dealing with arbitrary goals set by Cleveland with out being able to tailor them to your individual area and market place.
The best part about the job would be the exposure to different – more... lines of businesses than retail banking and forming strong relationships with Financial Advisors, Mortgage Advisors, Small Business Bankers, Private Bankers, Trust Officers and Middle Market Bankers. – less
A team environment with fun people to work with.
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 26, 2013
Pros: plants for your desk
Cons: healthcare benefits with dental plans and paid vacation
A typical day at work would mean lots of work and deadlines to complete. I learned how to be detailed oriented and stay focused on deadlines in the middle of changing lanes. The hardest part of the job is staying on-top of filing paper documents. The most enjoyable part of the job is being recognized as a "go-to-person" in the department.
Productive and nice place to work
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Toledo, OHAugust 22, 2013
Pros: flex time, many days of vacation and bank/regular holidays, 401k
Cons: opposite provider of healthcare that i mandatorly had to take
The environment in the office was very pleasant. I learned how to work hand and hand with various departments and came to respect the KeyCorp values. The management was excellent. I had a good relationship with my co-workers and we worked together as a team. The hardest part of the job was leaving with the outsourcing. The most enjoyable part of my – more... job was the flex time and wonderful benefits/compensation that my job held. – less
Great work environment
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Agusta Twp MIAugust 20, 2013
Pros: every day there was a new and exciting challange.
Arriving at the branch prior to the other employees to ensure safety and begin the days activities.

I believe the most important thing that I learned as a Branch Manager was to set goals, accountability and a positive work environment. Also I believe my strong management skills allowed the branch to exceed monthly and quarterly goals. Maintained excellent – more... and efficient customer service.

I feel that I gained great respect from my co-workers due to my successful management abilities.

I did not feel that any part of my job was hard. I feel as a manager as long as you are able to keep the machine fin tuned your outcome will be a positive one. – less
Good Company
Licensed Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Bay Village, OHAugust 19, 2013
.. with that said.. they seem to be going through a dramatic identity crisis.
Good job with wonderful employees
Teller (Current Employee), Greater Portland, MEAugust 14, 2013
KeyBank is a great place to work if you enjoy retail banking.
I would not work here.
Banking Specialist, Internal Support Division (Former Employee), Cleveland,OhioAugust 12, 2013
Bad pay and management with no vision. The healthcare is a joke. I can only say it is a job....not a career.
Section Manager IV (Former Employee), Brooklyn, OhioJuly 31, 2013
Good place to work. Enjoyed the work, co-workers and environment
Productive work place.
Encoder Specialist (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJuly 29, 2013
I enjoyed working with this company, they portrayed great teamwork, a great work place environment, just overall made everyone feel their position was just as important as the C.E.O. of the company. Very comfortable work place everyone was a keybank family member.
Great place to work overall!
Operations Manager / Client Service Manager (Former Employee), ColoradoJuly 26, 2013
Had a great experience with KeyBank. Made tons of contacts and life long relationships. Thank you!
Great Company
Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager/Officer (Current Employee), Sylvania, OHJuly 14, 2013
Great company to work for. I enjoy what I do and who I work for.
I enjoyed working with the staff.
Client Service Manager (Former Employee), Huron, OHJuly 12, 2013
Pros: the customer's
Cons: healthcare
I truly enjoyed working with not only my fellow employees but enjoyed my customer's as well.

The hardest part of this job was meeting the referral goals.
Would recommend
Relationship Mgr - Private Bank and Small Business (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJune 29, 2013
Pros: good pay, generous benefits, approachable managers
Cons: administrators out of touch with the branches, lack of training for new position.
I was hired at Keybank to perform a specific job. Due to realignment, the job changed to something I had little experience in, nor did they provide training. As a result, I lost my job. The pay was better than average and the benefits were generous. The higher administrators weren't as approachable as the direct manager of my branch. All in all it was – more... a good place to work. – less
Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJune 25, 2013
I have learned a great deal of valuable information over the years that have given me the ability to ran a branch smoothly and successfully.
Professional
Teller (Former Employee), Schenectady, NYJune 25, 2013
Pros: schedule
Cons: benefits
My day was very bus from 8 in the morning to 4 in the evening. My co workers were very educated and had lots of experience in the field. Sometimes the hardest part of the day was the customers that did not have accounts with the bank and wanted their checks cashed without proper ID.
Financial Instituition
Relationship Associate (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 31, 2013
KeyBank is a great place to try out different career options and really figure out what you do well and what you enjoy to do.

About KeyBank

Financial services giant KeyCorp unlocks its customers' monetary potential. With a focus on retail operations, flagship subsidiary – Read more