KeyBank

KeyBank Employee Reviews

Very productive, enjoy my job and the people I work with
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 24, 2014
Pros: enjoy my work
Cons: lack of hours, high healthcare wages
It is a good place to start being new to the banking world. I enjoy my job and work. I would like to receive more hours.
Great Hours
Vault Teller/Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), North Canton, OHApril 15, 2014
This was a nice place to work with a comfortable environment and nice set hours.
I would say my co-workers where fun to work with.
Teller, Lead teller (Former Employee), Canton OhioApril 2, 2014
I would say I loved the job and my co-workers. I would start at eight o'clock open vaults also do night drop with a second person for security and follow guidelines. I loved my clients and in return they also loved to talk to me. If you ask the hardest part would be referrals because alot of the clients use online mobile which took them out of the branches which made it hard. I love people and doing a good job which I did great.
Excellent company to work for.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 1, 2014
Pros: working independly.
Cons: traveling so much.
My position was remote from home. I learned how to be very productive and stay on task with time management. My team was very supportive as we contacted each other daily. Traveling was the hardest part of the job. However the challenge of setting up my school visit schedule was very rewarding along with all of the professional clients I had the opportunity to meet.
The bank is going through significant structure changes
Select Banker (Former Employee), Manlius, NYMarch 20, 2014
KeyBank has many valuable assets there. The structural changes going on internally right now are a step in the right direction. I have letters of recommendation from my previous direct boss as well as co -workers.
Flexible with alternative work locations and work/life balance
Recruiting Coordinator/Specialist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 9, 2014
Key allows flexibility in performing duties from various locations, including home. Work/life balance was able to be maintained.
Productive and a great place to work
Specialist 1V (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 4, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: constant turn around.
I work from 7:30 to 4:00 pm daily. I have several accounts daiy and are required to be completed by end of day. I work with Line of Business on several accounts. There are changes constantly, and procedures need to be updated. I work with debit card and credit card, along with MasterCard and Visa. We move dollars to general ledgers. There is a lot of multi tasking throughout the day. I am team player. When things get hectic you have to be willing to help out your co-workers. The hardest part of the job is that if there are problems throughout the day, you are required to stay until completed.
Great work/life balance
Specialist (Former Employee), Brooklyn, OHFebruary 27, 2014
Working at KeyBank for 23 years became one of my life time accomplishments. I started at KeyBank when it was first named Society Bank. Ever since than I felt that KeyBank really respected my work and personal life as a whole.
One of the best jobs I have ever had
KeyBank Customer Service/teller (Former Employee), Yakima, WAFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: you have so many different banks, it is important to know what you have to offer them that is different.
Cons: the satifaction of knowing that you are giving the best oppostions.
First I was a personal banker, open new accounts, sales of different products, sending people to talk with our investment specialist. We were a big Hispanic population and I was at that time their translator. I also went to a tellers position.
Great Hours, Great co-workers.
Vault Teller-Sales Associate-Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits.
Fraud Department was repetitive. The hardest part was working in a cubicle.
IT Position Review
Assistant Vice President, Information Systems (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 24, 2014
Key is a typical large banking organization.

Management is profuse and politics is a way of life.

The people are the best part of this place, like any place.
oK
KeyBank Branch Manager (Current Employee), albany nyJanuary 23, 2014
Company is good to work for however is changing from a service to sales heavy focus
Fun workplace
Teller (Current Employee), Twin Falls, IDJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Fun place to work, you get to make personal connections with your clients and we are all like one big happy family
This company is terrible. This company doesn't even follow its own policy.
Lockbox Specialist I (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: you know you will get paid on time.
Cons: do not expect fairness from this company.
I worked at Keybank in the payment processing center. We earn incentive pay, and very early on I learned that several people on another shift were claiming credit for my work. When I wouldn't stop bringing it to the attention of senior management, I was harrassed and then laid off.

This company is a bad company. I tried very hard to make this place a better place for everyone, but all my efforts were resisted.
Great opportunity to expand customer service skills.
Account Support Specialist (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 19, 2013
A typical day at work involved taking incoming calls, processing on-line and call center originated applications for new account openings. This process involved processing new account numbers, answering client inquiries or making outgoing calls regarding next steps of completion and follow-through with general maintenance and ensuring compliance regulations were met. Also acted as a go-between with branch personnel to ensure successful account is accurate and complete. Handled inquires from internal clients from account-related departments (ie..call center, on-line banking, retirement, private banking and investment, business banking). The most enjoyable part of the job was ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
bad senior management, job culture is not good.
KeyCenter Manager/LRM (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, CODecember 17, 2013
Pros: great products
Cons: read above
Not a great company, bad senior management and the company does not care about employees. I was a top producer and still did not get treated the way other banks have done in the past.
Keybank great place for growth and knowledge in banking
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYDecember 16, 2013
Pros: work hours 9:00 - 3:00
Cons: working on saturday
Daily contact with clients.
How to comunicate the benefits of a product
Supervised the teller line with banking products on a daily basis
Terminating employees
Achieving our monthly goals
KeyBank Call Center
Call Center (Former Employee), Brooklyn OhioDecember 4, 2013
Key Bank is a great place to work for. The environment is great and the pay is great for not having a degree. It provides great opportunities for advancement. Management is very nice and very helpful. Coworkers are really great too. The hardest part of the job is with the economy being what it is most jobs are being condensed into one person doing about four positions. It is a lot of work but since the pay, people, and environment are great it is worth it to work through it.
Very Productive
Account Manager II Warehouse/CMBS (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 25, 2013
Pros: no micro management
Cons: paying for parking
Monitored and complied with specific lender/investor requirements pursuant to contractual servicing obligations. Instituted and administered directives involving changes in servicing requirements (i.e. establishing and implementing new technologies for reporting property assessments and financial analysis). Reviewed/analyzed loan requests involving funding, curtailments, secondary financing, assumptions, – more... parcel releases, maturity extension and modifications/workouts; offered recommendations to senior management/lender/investors/regulators on all local transactions. Implemented the course of action ultimately decided on by the lender/investor. Maintained and file documentation on all loan issues to prove substantiation for servicing actions. Performed intensive loan monitoring for those loans designated by lender/investor or servicer as not meeting their standards, as well as those loans recently returning to a performing status after bankruptcy, default or workout; this involved third party inspections, comparable analysis, and financial reviews in addition to administering rehabilitation/repair agreements and cash flow auditing. Perform a walkthrough survey of commercial property also prepare costs for remedies recommended as well as document findings and costs in a written report. Call upon borrowers with delinquent loan, make payment arraignments and any questions concerning their loan(s) and providing excellent customer service. File and upload loan documents. Keep loan files in order. Operate Excel, Power point, Microsoft Office, Microsoft word and Windows 8. Operate copier, computer, fax machine, scanner. Excellent communication skills. – less
Key Bank is an excellent company. Friendly employees who care about their work. Team based working envrioment excellent skills.
Site Administrator (Former Employee), Boise, IDNovember 19, 2013
Pros: awesome place to work.
Cons: coffee, tea, no longer served
Key Bank taught me a lot about how to accept change in the work force in a very positive way. Excellent benefits, friendly employees. Great work and support from all.

About KeyBank

Financial services giant KeyCorp unlocks its customers' monetary potential. With a focus on retail operations, flagship subsidiary – Read more

KeyBank Salaries