Keynote Systems, Inc.

Keynote Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company, and awesome people
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 23, 2016
Company no longer exists. Fantastic platform, incredible services. Acquired by private equity firm and sold to Dynatrace
Company that is going through a lot of transition
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TexasJuly 20, 2015
Keynote has recently just merged with Dynatrace, and the Keynote brand will likely eventually disappear. It will be interesting to see what the new brand does in the market.
Not a leader in the space
New Business Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 26, 2013
Quickly losing ground to companies such as New Relic and SOASTA. Not an innovative or agile company. Management is very focused on short term results, and they take over 4+ months to pay out commissions, which you will have to argue with the Sales Ops person over just to get paid what you rightfully earned.
Productive and fun workplace
Manager of Sales & Order Administration (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJanuary 15, 2014
Work with great people and wonderful customers..
The most enjoyable part of my day is working with my sales and legal team.. We always work together to get best solution to our customers. It is never boring at my job :) I have a wonderful boss who is always supportive and there for me.
Pros
i get to leave early and finish the day from home to be with my kids
Cons
nothing

Keynote Systems, Inc. Reviews by Location