KeyPoint Credit Union

KeyPoint Credit Union Employer Reviews

nice people I work with
collection (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 11, 2014
collect on past due loan for car's home line of credit do repo work on acct that were 30-90 days past due
beware-- new CEO has come in bringing change and uncertainty
Member Support (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAOctober 22, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no job security
employees are on edge, layoffs company wide, ever changing environment, very little job security
Mini gym to work out
Corporate mail services clerk (Former Employee), santa clara caSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: there is a work out room and monthly company meeting
Cons: luck of management skills and communication towards employees.
In the morning the usual shipping/receiving, process all the work order request from all departments such as branches requesting office and branch supplies, ordering marketing and inventory supplies. Placing orders for supplies floor stock inventory and branch supplies. process all returned mails from the members. Co workers are very helpful and fun. – more... Taking with vendors and internal vendors. Research and get quotes from different vendors and the vendor search. Management- poor communication, no organization and no feed backs, no appreciation towards your work or performance and lastly favoritism.. there is no hardest part of the job it was all fun . – less
A Fast Paced Working Environment
Member Service Specialist (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 18, 2012
There is always some kind of change. Whether it be a policy or procedures. An employee has to always be on their toes and on top of the change other wise you fall behind. The company is good when it comes to accommodating for your family needs in respects to time off and are always flexible with your personal needs.

The only problem is the people that – more... we work with, management. The management team in the department I work for are not in sync with each other. You will get a different decision for one issue. They claim to work together but they don't.

The hardest part of the job is that the system is not up to date or cannot be up to date to the tech savvy people that we do business with. We advertise that we are tech savvy but behind the scenes, from tracking to processing, it is all done manually. And most of it is done in my department.

The most enjoyable part of this job, the team that I work with. We all work together and assist one another when needed. – less