Keysight Technologies Employee Reviews

Keysigh Technologies: Excellent Company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 8, 2018
A world class leader in the test equipment manufacturing industry with competitive benefits. Also a leader in the Repair & Calibration service provider for their equipment as well as other leading test equipment.

A typical day including acting as a customer advocate for repair and calibration issues, filling the sales funnel through prospecting, and closing sales. The workplace culture was that of team collaboration to meet specific bi-annual quotas. Daily partnering with the Call Center employees was a significant task to assist customer in the service portfolio.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the professional employees I was able to work with over the years within all sorts of different organizations.
It was...okay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJanuary 1, 2018
It was okay if you enjoy a desk job type of role. If not, this is NOT for you. They have management in and out which is VERY frustrating. Also, for everything one is expected to learn and perform on a regular basis, the pay could be better.
Contractor working at Keysight.
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CADecember 15, 2017
There is a culture between Keysight employees and contractors. If you are a contractor and you can get past the variances, then it's a great place to work. But if things like you can't play basketball, ping-pong, or use the weight room bother you, then stay away as a contractor.
I had no problem and had a great time here.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere
Cons
Class difference between contractors and employees
A good place to work but not as a contractor.
Manufacturing Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 13, 2017
the company was in a state of flux trying to determine where to put their resources. Stockholders shaping the direction of the company.
I was only a contractor there for a short period of time so my knowledge of the company was mostly heresay.
Pros
very professional
Cons
no job security as a contractor
content
automation operator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 1, 2017
Nothing to review. I feel that the company employees had lack of responsibility to help others move forward for the business need. There is a lack of cohesion between co workers.
Pros
high end tech
Cons
unwillingness to change
Overview
Inside Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 20, 2017
Keysight is an excellent company. Management is engaging and very competent, the people working there are very intelligent, diligent, and capable. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Contracting has its pluses and minuses
Marketing Program Manager Contractor (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CANovember 14, 2017
I've worked as a contractor for Keysight for 5 years. I enjoy the professional, collaborative environment and flexibility to work from home. However, I have not received any benefits for my work and have been asked by management to reduce my hourly rate, which is meant to compensate myself for the lack of benefits.
Pros
Flexibility, professional environment
Cons
No benefits
Disorganized
Service Manager/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 12, 2017
IT Management is disorganized and has unreasonable expectations of contractors that they limit to 40 hours per week, but be available at all the times.
Fast paced, high expectations
Quote/Order Manager (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO 80112October 27, 2017
Great work environment, very stressful during month end and expected to work 50+ hr weeks during that time. Great employees and management. Wide range of skills in communication with customers over the phone and using SalesForce, Oracle EBS, and Siebel to work on service orders and sales quotes/orders while managing orders for dozens of customers at a time. Uses Outlook a lot to schedule meetings, respond to customers and keep field engineers up to date on the status of orders.
Pros
Good work environment, good benefits
Cons
Stressful hours
Not good if you're a contractor.
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 24, 2017
Some people with issues assigned to supervisory roles. Low pay, arbitrary mandatory "no work days" anytime the quarterly reports were due. Cattle call method of filling positions. No security. Overall bad place to be a temp.
Pros
Nice regular staff.
Cons
See above.
Great culture but poor compensation
Marketing manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAOctober 5, 2017
Great place to work with a talented workforce. Keysight offers challenging roles in a diverse and friendly environment. The only thing I would change is its compensation. We are losing young talent because we are simply not competitive.
Great Engineering Staff
R&D Engineer, Expert (Current Employee) –  Forest, VASeptember 11, 2017
Challenging technical issues to solve
Engineering Management turnover not productive
Benefits very good and competitive
Schedules very demanding with limited resources
Great company
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 6, 2017
Great company to work for, I would still be working here if the position wasn't a temporary one. It's a shame that the position wasn't a permanent one.
Not good to be a temp there.
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 3, 2017
Pay is low, expectations high and temps are blamed unfairly for manufacturing issues. Some supervisors are out for themselves and will brow beat you. Same goes for some of the senior techs. Most are decent and hardworking.
Poor Executive Management Team
Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAAugust 30, 2017
Very stressful working environment, management teams expect 24/7 work culture, "whatever it takes to get the job done", not interested in work/life balance, executives are so overpaid that it takes away from recognizing and rewarding the employees that do the work.
Internship with Keysight Technologies
Senior Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Davis, CAAugust 7, 2017
As a senior, we got a chance to work with Keysight Technologies. Although the scope of the project ended up being beyond what we expected it was still interesting and informative.
Refreshing atmosphere
Student Researcher (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJuly 25, 2017
Nothing but great people and great opportunities. Flexible hours and engaging gardens and campus. A little bit for everyone too, if you like athletics.
Friendly corporate environment with opportunity to grow
Order Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 14, 2017
Lots of opportunities for growth. Management and coworkers are great to work with. I have learned lots as this was my first corporate job and I was very well trained and accepted by my team.
Pros
Flexibility, time off, benefits
Cons
Food, company is a bit outdated
This was part of my senior design project
Student Researcher (Former Employee) –  Davis, CAJune 20, 2017
I worked from the UC Davis campus as contract work by Keysight to fulfill the senior design requirement. The design project taught us all a lot about industry work.
R&D Engineer, Expert (Current Employee) –  Forest, VAJune 12, 2017
My company was purchased by Keysight and now our office is being closed, but this was not a Keysight decision. It was a decision of our original management. Other than that, Keysight has good benefits and seems to be a good place to work.