Keystone Automotive Employee Reviews

Good Company !!!
Parts Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dothan, AL 36303May 20, 2017
Good ! Company 2 work for if you can get on full-time ! Started with a temp ! company but its a great job with benefits and hours but you got 2 be able 2 get on full-time !
Pros
Stop 2 get lunch at anytime !!!
Cons
short breaks !!!
Not bad, needed something more.
Truck Loader (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 17, 2017
I only work there for a short period, and it was part time. The people were great and the work was fairly easy. While I was there I did enjoy it but I needed a full-time job.
working hard for little money
Receiving Lead Shipping Clerk, Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMay 9, 2017
this place had a good team attitude but they weren't willing to give a raise to the people that deserved it.i asked for a raise and was told we couldn't afford it because i was already making as much as a manager
Warehouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSApril 14, 2017
I do picking..and I'm hard worker.I learn quick.I like working with team.I can get along with other..I like helping other.I like animal.I have one year expeices
Used to be a great place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 2, 2017
When I started in 02 it was a great place to work.Then it down from there. Pencil pushers in upper management thought they knew what they were doing from the office never being on the routes themselves.
Then everything started changing day to day. For the worse.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Management doesn't listen to employee's that do the work
Very degrading workplace.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Exeter, PAApril 1, 2017
Horrible place I would not recommend to my worst enemy. Very degrading place to work especially from the receiving side. You'll always be in the wrong
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Worst management and HR
It's a great job. You can learn so much from it and I recommend it to other unemployed people.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIFebruary 27, 2017
I loved this job. I was getting paid the amount that I wanted to get paid.I learned how to scan auto parts and along the way, I was learning more about auto parts. I feel as if it was well needed saying that I will deal with cars in the future. There was no hard part of the job. Which made the job best job I worked at so far.
Pros
30 Min lunches
Cons
Kind of hot
Love my crew, make the hours bareable
Loss Sales Prevention (Current Employee) –  Cheney, WAFebruary 27, 2017
Working outbound, you have to be willing to put in the long hours during busy season. Our crew is fun and friendly making it easier to make it through the days. They are willing to teach everyone how to do multiple things in all areas so we are all flexible.
Pros
Overtime, fun atmosphere
Cons
Long hours, hard work
Steady working
Cherry Picker Operator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 22, 2017
It's a fun work places
Pulling orders for costumers that walk in or all ready pre ordered.
Packing grills in correct boxes with bubble wrap to keep product protected from damaging
Productive Workplace Friendly Staff
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEFebruary 16, 2017
I was the first to arrive every morning. i open up and get started with two other associates. i flush the system and make sure no other orders came in after closing time the previous day. Then i would operate the forklift and unload all the salvage and aftermarket parts that came in. The workplace was enjoyable and fun the other employees were inviting and welcomed me to the team. Management was strict but fair in his assessments. the hardest thing was learning everything but after getting the hang of everything it was very routine.
Pros
many opportunities to advance within the company
Cons
short breaks
Not good
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIFebruary 7, 2017
It was a great place to work for but the management was not good. The general manager was not fun to work for there were times when he would talk talk down to you then 5 minutes later he would try to be your best friend
Keystone Automotive
Truck Delivery/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Linthicum Heights, MDJanuary 4, 2017
My job was to delivery packages no matter the distance. Sometimes in the area sometimes far out. I enjoyed working for this company because it bought me a lot of wealth. My typical day was to get up at 3:00am to start delivering packages to customers.
After working there for over 7 years it was difficult to leave.
Delivery driver, Accounting associate. (Former Employee) –  Sumner, WADecember 15, 2016
Started there as a delivery driver. When I was hired, I was supposed to fix the route that the previous driver had destroyed. While I was a driver I handled every route they had to offer?
Pros
Always busy
Cons
At the end became extremely impersonal
They don't know how to treat there workers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Austell, GADecember 13, 2016
It sucks as a place to work you can't talk to your supervisor or the Human Resources Director when you have a problem at work. They don't allow you to grow within the company, more than likely they will hire someone from the outside just so you can't advance.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Lazy sales mgmt, cut throat coworkers to steal your sales
Sales (Former Employee) –  KansasDecember 12, 2016
The management is very unprofessional and lazy. Other sales agents will steal your sales with your clients. They actually REDUCE your salary to try to motivate you to get more clients to get more commission to try to compensate for that.
Great place to work and have a life with family
Cube Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYDecember 9, 2016
I enjoyed myself with this company of nearly 7 years. I wish that they didn't shut down and move operations so frequently like a chess game. Good Times!
Pros
3-4 days a week with 40 hours pay
Cons
No notice of closing port
good
PICKER/PACKER Shipping/Recieving (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MANovember 27, 2016
I found this company was very well organized. The people I worked with were very friendly and helpful. The managers and supervisors were accomodating
Pros
great enviornment
Cons
second shift
Management was awful.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Poway, CANovember 17, 2016
The general manager had no clue as how to run a warehouse. Lack of communication with employees was terrible. Would not recommend working here what so ever.
Key-Stone Automotive
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 29, 2016
I have nothing but great things to say about this company and the management. They have been one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The benefits, salary, hours and opportunities are one of the best out there.
Long Hours 10+ 2nd Shifts
Distribution Associate (Current Employee) –  Exeter, PAAugust 16, 2016
Worked for 2 years Getting Trucks Filled with Product and on their way. Good company to work for just long hours and hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keystone Automotive. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8