Keystone Clearwater Solutions, LLC is a leader in total water management for the energy industry. We are currently seeking an Information Systems Manager to manage the company systems from our Seven Fields, PA locatiion. This position will ensure the streamlined operation of the IT function in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. The IT Manager will plan, coordinate, direct and desgin IT related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other areas of the organization to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. The IT Manager will also define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices. The IT Manager reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent education/experience in the computer science field.
2. Minimum of 5 (five)years in information systems administration and 3 (three) years managerial experience.
3. Experience with Server 2003/2008 (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, etc.); Exchange 2010; Windows XP; Windows 7; Microsoft Office Suite; SQL; Cisco ASA and Catalyst switching; WAN; Backup/DR; endpoint protection; VOIP; Droid and IOS smartphones.
4. Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
5. Extensive experience with personal computers and software applications.
6. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Good interpersonal skills.
4. Proven ability to design, test, implement and validate business and technical information technology related systems.
5. Ability to lead implementations, upgrades and conversion projects.
6. Ability to manage projects within scope of responsibilities.
7. Ability to work flexible hours.
8. Ability to travel 30% of the time.
9. Valid driver’s license.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Manage end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Develop configuration and performance standards for network; and implement and monitor controls to ensure they are maintained.
- Evaluate business needs, objectives and goals, researching products available and designating procedures to best meet those needs.
- Prepare long and short range plans for application selection, systems development and acquisition of the resources needed to support them. Assures responsiveness of long range plans to company objectives.
- Review on a continual basis the department procedures and equipment for maximum efficiency while controlling costs.
- Maintain awareness of the latest developments in MIS technology and remain highly technically competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize MIS resources. Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations which might affect the organization and act on as required.
- Develop and maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan for network. Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
- Develop an annual budget, providing justification when needed. Review and company actual results to planned budgetary performance, preparing reports reflecting those results.
- Develop plans for implementation of new projects. Provide well-defined plans including procedures deadlines and accountability to leadership team.
- Make purchasing suggestions based on bid pricing provided; monitoring to ensure that accurate records are maintained.
- Capture, monitor and analyze computer usage data, recommend and implement policies software and hardware to provide maximum resource utilizing in a cost efficient manner.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Prepares cost benefit on return on investment analysis to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organizations’ executives, directors and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Must be willing to travel to meetings and related events up to 30% of the time.
Will manage any future subordinate employees and consultants/contractors. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Apply at keystoneclear.com/careeers.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Keystone Clearwater Solutions provides customized water transfer/frac support services and water supply/turnkey water intake...