Keystone Freight Corp

Keystone Freight Corp Employer Reviews

Peacful Workplace
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Chino Hills, CAApril 3, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: stability
People are great. Dispatch department is very disorganized and not on the same page. They are not courteous to drivers or applicants. They will cancel a trip last minute without notice and will not advise until you call. As a recruiter I felt bad for the drivers. These people want to work but the company is not very organized in assigning routes for – more... them. Every single driver complained to me when they would drop off or pick up their paperwork for loads. Overall the environment in the office is not hostile between co-workers, everyone gets along. They distribute the work load equally and everyone helps each other out. – less
Horrible company to work for under qualified management, unfriendly employees,bad pay.
Payroll Allacator (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 26, 2013
Pros: it was a job and i was able to pay my bills
Cons: overworked and bad pay
This company has very rude employees, uncaring management who over work employees for minimum wages. I only worked their as a temp for 1 yr and that was too long.
driver
Commercial Driver (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJFebruary 18, 2013
I really enjoyed this job i love to drive
quickest through the north east
i managed myself
no co-workers
getting through certain cities at certain times of day
driving seeing new things and people
Great work for me
Yard Driver (Former Employee), Dinuba, CaOctober 18, 2012
Pros: good working hours, flexible co-workers, i was blessed with a job.
Cons: that i was laid off for no reason.
After clock in I would prep and do inventory. Then begin my duties as a yard driver in recieving deliveries, recieving shipments inside the cargo and driving them in and out of the designates areas. I really enjoyed working in that possition.
Have experience in the yard driver occupation. As well as becoming very well known for my professional relationship – more... with other co-workers.
Nothing was too difficult as far as the occupation goes. The toughest part was that i would have to do the work myself with out help from a, usually, buddy driving co-worker.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the entire atmostphere of it, it was all enjoyable for me. – less
Stable company
Driver (Current Employee), Dinuba, CAMarch 19, 2012
Stable company, good team of dispatchers,
home time, vacation pay.

About Keystone Freight Corp

National Retail Systems, Inc. includes Keystone Freight Corp. & National Retail Transportation, Inc. NRS is a family-owned – Read more

Keystone Freight Corp Photos