Keystone Mercy Health Plan

Keystone Mercy Health Plan Employer Reviews

Productive work place
CLAIMS TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: promotion opportunity
Cons: short breaks
Processing claims, customer service. I learned a lot about management and there was always room to grow withing the company. The hardest part was keeping up with the payments of claims on time.
i loved this type of work
Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 29, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: irate customers
process medical ,dental, and vision claims for payment. i learned medical terms and insurance benefits. management was fair and helpful. co-workers were good. hardest part of job was talking to irate customers. the most enjoying part was solving problems
GREAT COMPANY
PROVIDER SERVICES- CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 1, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH WHILE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH WHILE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY.
intership
Intern for Bright Start and Shift Care Departments (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 16, 2014
The internship was very beneficial in helping me to find a full time job.
Productivity was not great, for staff
Provider Claims Representative (Former Employee), PhiladelphiaMarch 28, 2014
Training was not at all very good. No classes were given for staff to attend. Very busy day
It was a pleasure to work with so many different individuals
Executive Assistant, Operations (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Enjoy breakfast at your desk. All computer applications were trained on campus. My co-workers were the best people to work with and enjoyed being with them on a daily basis,
Excellent place to work
Claims Examiner I (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: location ws convenient
A typical day at work would be to input over 200 claims a day in the system. I have learned how to do that with no stress and enjoy it. My co-workers were team players and were a pleasure to work with. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I would input over my quota.
A nice place to work.
Senior Secretary (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 18, 2013
The reason I left KMHP is because the company was supposedly moving to Conshohocken and I did not want to make such a long commute each day. As it turned out, the company did not relocate.
Disappointed with department
Provider Claim Service Rep (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 28, 2013
Company audits were extreme and very demanding. There were 4 Audits that had to be 98% and adherence audit was very unreasonable and damaging to my health.
Very detailed oriented position, I've learned alot
Provider Cue Technician I (Former Employee), Lester,PAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: accessible
Great place to work and explore career opportunities the health insurance industry.
KMHP
Supervisor, Provider Claims Services (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 31, 2013
Pros: the company offers great benefits
Cons: no cons to report.
The company offers great benefits. The company has a lunch room on site where you can obtain your lunch purchase.
Productive work place. Great opportunities for advancement.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2013
Co-works were great. Its a high stress job thats very demanding but overall a great place to work.
productive and fun workplace
Claims Examiner I (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: more hrs
very good and fun learned alot very good management i loved working with my coworkers the hardest part of the job was the hrs and i enjoyed the interesting atmosphere
Micromanagement, Backstabbers, Low Pay
Medical Billing/Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Philadelpha, PAApril 3, 2013
Pros: short commute
Cons: management, pay, raises, micromanagers, auditing
I worked as a Claims Examiner for almost 3 years. It was like a prison. Everyone ALWAYS looking over your shoulder. Very little positive feedback. The auditing process is set up so you will fail eventually. Too much stress and not enough pay. Most of my co-workers were good people. The managers and wannabe managers are just looking to advance themselves. You are treated as disposable. If you are a provider or member, you are treated well. If you are an employee, you are looked down upon. Go elsewhere.
Productive and fun place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 20, 2013
Pros: helping people
Typical day at work is interacting with my team and building strong relationships within the company.
very productive
Research Analyst (Former Employee), Lester, PADecember 31, 2012
Pros: monthly reviews, rewarding your work, and other company affairs
I love this company, the motivation of coming to the job was okay i stayed with this company for ten years and gained alot. This company was a home from home. My co-workers were like family
A constant learning & productive workplace
Customer Services Representative(World Class) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, pADecember 1, 2012
Pros: very professional working environment
Cons: lunch break never established at a regular time
A typical day at work would begin with establishing contact with my supervisor to get current updates.
* I have learned that customer service is as important as the pilot flying the air plane or a surgeon performing a surgical procedure
* Managment is important is important to keep the team focus on the jobs at hand.
* interms of my co-workers, we worked as a team to resolve issues within the framework of company policy.
* The hardest part of the job was keeping up to date on new computer applications being rolled out on a regular basis from our information tech dept.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was the family atmosphere that permeated through out the office environment.
Productive,Inspiring and Loving Workplace
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Essington, PAOctober 3, 2012
Great working environment answered calls from members to insure their medical insurance was up to date. Learned about different types of insurance plans including and not limited to medicare, medicaid, HMO's etc. Was directed by a great team of leaders and worked with a group of caring individuals. The best part of the day was leaving work knowing that I had help many families with their medical insurance needs. Knowing I always give 100 percent Customer Service.
KMHP
Senior Provider Credentialing and Data Coordinator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: mission/values
Great mission and values.
Founded by the Sister's of Mercy to help people, those values are consistently at the forefront.

October 22, 2012

I hope to work here I've applied numerous times, I hear nothing but positive cooments about this company. I hope to come back on this website and post positive comments as a current employee.

Service focused company with a positive focus on culture and values
Risk Assessment Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2012
Pros: flexible schedule, fair compensation
Cons: limited interaction with co-workers due to working from home.
Visit medical provider offices and review patient records, with special attention to chronic disease diagnosis and follow-up. I work primarily in the field or from my home with little supervision. The position requires excellent time-management skills and self-discipline.
The most difficult part of my job is scheduling.
The most enjoyable part of my job is continually meeting and interacting with new people.

I am most interested in finding supplemental work on the weekends or in the evening (available at 4 P.M.)

About Keystone Mercy Health Plan

Keystone Mercy Health Plan thinks the key to good health is proper medical care. The firm provides health care benefits to┬ámore – Read more