Keystone Peer Review Organization Employee Reviews

Not my favorite
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Overworked, but paid well. The working conditions were work...work...work... That is not nice and not sustainable. Shame on KEPRO. It was boring repetitive work that was archaic and tedious.
My job experience
Team Lead Task 13 (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 5, 2018
I love my job I just feel I could also offer other company's a great deal and I want to advance. I put 210% into my job and I base a lot on team building , respect and doing what is best for the company and the people working under me.
Getting Worse
Review Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
Management continues to ignore most of the employees, unless you are one of the "chosen ones". Unfortunately, this has been reported repeatedly and nothing changes.
Pros
You get to wear earbuds to block out all the gossip
Cons
You are only promoted if you are related or a friend
Horrible Place to Work
Review Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seven Hills, OHNovember 14, 2017
The culture of the company is everyone is out for themselves. The Project Manager is not helpful and is a racist. The office is very unprofessional and if you attempt to implement Kepro policy or procedures the staff will have an investigation started with the human relation dpt.Not great work place at all. Run from this company.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
no supplies, no team work, no sense of urgency, racist company from the VP to the Managers
Good Work Experience
Appeals Nurse Reviewer / Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Seven Hills, OHNovember 11, 2017
Team Leads are not qualified for their positions. More help is needed to improve teamwork. There is too much importance placed on who you know, not how well you are doing the job.
Pros
Fair pay-although RN and LPN positions make close to same pay
Cons
friendships between management and staff
Kepro was very interesting
Ohio PASRR EVALUATOR STATE OF OHIO (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 17, 2017
I really enjoyed working with the psych population and the social workers and case managers in the hospitals and nursing homes wer wonderful. My supervisor was superb.
Pros
welcoming all the time
Cons
computer breakdowns with program
Kepro
Review Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 9, 2017
My direct supervisor was awesome, but overall the management with this company is poor. The CEO just wants to save money and not help the employee's. This job is a stepping stone to better companies.
Pros
No micromanagement
Cons
Cannot move up in the company if you don't know someone in higher power
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 4, 2017
I loved the people I worked with. They were friendly and helpful. I learned a lot about different software, and procedures. My manager was great and very friendly. She always had a smile on her face and was always willing to help.
Pros
Friendly work enviroment.
Cons
No job advancement.
do not recommend
Clerk (Former Employee) –  OhioSeptember 20, 2017
look for something else to advance and make for money. Look for better benefits. Different perks for different people. Only friends get advanced. Need adequate management.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Easy going office enviroment
Acute inpatient Utilization reviewer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 24, 2017
Typical day, working 10 plus reviews an hour, to provide a Medical necessity determination.
Management were approachable.
Great team spirit and team effort.
Cons
Unable to work remotely
Pleasing enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 27, 2017
Most employees are helpful to other staff. Everyone tried to work as a team with a common goal. There was room for personal and professional growth.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Had to work some evenings
busy place to work
Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 18, 2017
There were many problems at KEPRO when I started. They lost many employees due to mis-management. I believe they are trying hard to turn that around. The COO is quite involved and working to make this a better place to work.
Horrible and unethical
Provider Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 13, 2017
This is the most absolute worst place to work. Management treats their employees horribly. There is nothing but lying, cattiness, drama and favoritism from management.
Amazing job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2017
I loved this job.. the people were amazing and helpful and I would have kept this job but other personally reasons would not allow... great pay and great management
Pros
Free lunches on special days
Lacks decent management
REVIEW ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 18, 2017
Kepro has flexibility as far as a work schedule, but management lacks communication and direction. There is absolutely no room for growth in the company.
Pros
work schedule
Cons
pay, benefits, communication
Must like office culture
Clinical Nurse Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJune 7, 2017
I did learn and was able to expand my nursing knowledge to include Clinical Review. You are expected to go beyond your job details to cover other programs such as taking phone calls in a queue.
Cm appeals review nurse
Case Manager APPEALS REVIEW NURSE (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 12, 2017
This is one of my favorite jobs as a nurse never worked for people who are so supportive when family issues arise the willingness to assist schedule wise had been amazing I've been there for a year and remain happy with the job and compensation
Pros
Support
Cons
Weekend/holiday work
Excellent company and leadership team
Sr. HR Business Partner, Org Dev (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAFebruary 10, 2017
Best group of people I have ever worked with in my career. I would recommend KEPRO to anyone. I became more well rounded and effective
Pros
Growth, challenging to make you better. Great people.
Cons
None at all
Decent place
Medicaid and Medicare (Former Employee) –  Seven Hills, OHJanuary 25, 2017
This is great experience being able to work with Medicare and Medicaid insurance. Management at the past time was horrible. Hopefully it improved because it was poor in taste
My first job
Administrative Assistant/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 18, 2017
My first job. This job taught me patience. It also taught me the understanding of individuals with disabilities, drug addiction and mental health issues.
Pros
Working with a great group of healthcare individuals.
Cons
The unpredictable behavior of patients