Keystone RV

Keystone RV Employee Reviews

not the job for me
Crew Member (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good work out
Cons: indoors, same thing everyday
Just wasn't the job for me did the same thing everyday indoors all day everyday, pay is't very good. I did like the people i was working with got along great.
Great Place
Bill of Materials (Current Employee), Goshen, INMay 13, 2015
Love the people I work around very positive just want to join the fitness industry which is my passion as a person. Overall a great place to work.
Excellent pay, hard work
Production Worker (Current Employee), Goshen, INApril 23, 2015
The moment you clock in you dont stop until you are done. Each day is a little different in amount of work. But all in all it is a good job people are decent and management listens.
Fast paced environment
Laborer (Former Employee), Goshen, INApril 7, 2015
Keystone is a very high paced work place. They pay very well. A lot of times management was not always on the same page as other management so it could get confusing. There was a lot of favoritism in some – more... cases. A lot of people brought a lot of unnecessary drama to the work place which made it hard to focus on work. Overall, this is a good place to work for the right kind of people. I, personally, was not in the right place in my life to be able to work under those conditions. – less
Horrible
Line Worker (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: got payed 40 hours a week no matter what and got bonus
Cons: poor safety, poor management, poor health insurance, poor everything.
Was hurt on the job where my leg was gushing blood because another worker not following safety protocols. Hit the frame with a forklift pushing the frame into my like puncturing my leg to the blood. Told management and they told me to deal with it and finish my shift, which i did while bleeding out for about 2 hours.
Great pay
Employment History Box setter for slideouts (Former Employee), Goshen, INNovember 10, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: long days
hard work great pay good people gjgjvjvjvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Was a great company in the begining
Final Finish Utility (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: short days if you meet your trailer quota fast enough
Cons: managers and leads are only concerned about themselves
Management and new leads that felt they had the ability of gods ruined it fast. I was terminated for trying to us an Oregon Family Leave Act claim to care for my dying Grandfather. When I returned to work they told me I no longer had a job. Currently under BOLI, and personal Lawyer investigation
Hard work at a fast pace.
Quality Auditor (Current Employee), Pendleton, ORJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good pay and benifits.
Cons: shut downs.
I have been in RV atmosphere for 20 years and they are better than most.
Great starting point
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORMay 14, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: alot of down time
Learned all the basics needed for working with any power tools. Great get'r'done fast paced atmosphere.
Seen alot of people who couldnt " cut it " in the 3 yrs i worked there.
Great Company!
Decker (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: good job. what you expect to see in a company.
If you work hard they will take care of you. Learned many building skills for teamwork. Learned all power tool use. Good benefits and well paid. Good management team.
Was a decent place to work..Made Decent Money...
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Goshen, INFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: depending on your plant overbearing swing qc...
I didn't mind my job or the people I worked with in the plant..

But the Swing QC made things difficult at times. I believe she had entirely to much power and she even over shadowed my main boss and felt like at times she controlled her as well...
Fast pace work but fun
Doorman (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: benifits and pay
Cons: leads
Go in at 6 am and get done whenever you meet your quote for the day. They give you great pay and benifits. The work is very physical and demanding fast pace but you can make it fun there with your co workers – more... and the company sometimes lets you listent to music in the RVs your done with your work before you know it...I loved working there with the people around me its managment that makes it to stressfull to stay. – less
Customer first work place with wonderful environment
Customer Service Retail Team Coordinator (Former Employee), Goshen, INJanuary 31, 2014
A typical day at work was working with customer correspondence in various forms (e-mail, fax, letters, surveys, and phone calls). I learned a lot of very useful customer service techniques and information about the product every Friday during training. Management was very understanding and helpful. This job was amazing! I absolutely loved the environment and the job in general.
Only concerned about production
Group Leader (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: decent starting compensation
Cons: hostile work environment with harassment allowed on many levels.
If you are looking for a good place to work with growth, development, and advancement then stay away. These managers (especially at the upper levels) will simply use employees for their own gain. Worked – more... there for almost a decade and have a thorough understanding. Fast paced environment wonderful for passing the day quickly. Seen employees ubjected to verbal and even physical abuses. Great start pay but max at 15. Job seekers beware. – less
great place to work some are just not cut out for trailer factory work
metal department (Former Employee), Goshen, INJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: good people great work environment
Cons: running all day long, need to get unit done every 20 minutes before next line roll
great place to work just not cut out for trailer factory work
learned to isolate, shim,bracket units, and cut parts with chop saw
Kind people
CNC Operator (Former Employee), Goshen, INDecember 9, 2013
Pros: great exsperinece
Cons: my partner was not the best of workers
My typical day at work would be me taking control as soon as i get to work. I ran a CNC router. I enjoyed the people i worked with
Workplace
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Goshen, INDecember 7, 2013
Keystone was a good environment to work in. The majority of employees came into work everyday and did there job. The hardest part of this job was I am not cut out to be a very mean person, and my manger required me to hold the line of production for the littlest of issues.
Great employees,poor management
Quality Control Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Pendleton, ORNovember 11, 2013
Keystone is a great asset to Pendleton. They provide jobs to the area, however that is the only thing they provide. The managers degrade the employees on a daily basis, enabling a hostile work environment. There is hardly any room for advancement unless you're in with the cool crowd (managers). You must not have your own opinion or you will be either pushed to quit or be demoted.
Physically and mentally exhausting but excellent pay
Router (Current Employee), Goshen, INOctober 3, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: same thing over and over
This job is fast paced and physically exhausting. It requires you to wake up earlier than most people and gets out when production is met. It requires people that will work hard but education does not matter. Dead end job unless you work there for ten years and have good relations with the bosses. Pay is excellent but does not make up for the stress to the body and loss of sleep.
fast place work
Production/Plugger (Former Employee), Goshen, INSeptember 13, 2013
get in and get out if u can handle it great pay hard work. fast pace get done in about six hours

About Keystone RV

Keystone RV Company wants to drive home a point: go RVing. The company, a subsidiary of RV and bus maker┬áThor Industries, is a – Read more