Keystone RV Employee Reviews

fast paced construction of travel trailers
molder (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, orNovember 7, 2016
Overall a good place to work. A lot of unhappy employees but the work is good. Good money and guaranteed hours. Weekly production bonus for being to work on time.
Pros
long hours, good pay
Cons
hostile workplace
Very productive, and a busy job schedule.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORSeptember 14, 2016
My day would start out with getting the tools ready, then get straight to business. I would jump into the RV and get started on the breaker box. I learned a lot about the electrical wiring in the RV's. My co-workers were decent. Not the friendliest but they got their work done. The hardest part about my job was the time limit. The most enjoyable part about that job would be learning everything that I did.
Payroll
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 16, 2016
Corrected punch details, entered vacation request, filed, tool deductions, new hire paperwork. I could not stay busy enough. My position was eliminated. I was told that the position was not working out and I was let go.
Young Peoples Job
PDI Technician (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 12, 2016
Very demanding job w/lots of stooping, bending, steps. The money was excellent, getting up at 1;30 am was hard. They were very adamant about everything working, but then, if you found an appliance that didn't pass, they said "that happens" and would clear it to go to be sold! If you are a good worker, they sent you to other plants often, so there was no continuity and you were forever being told to hurry but quality matters. One of the good things was, every body left together at the end of the day, so we all pitched in to help. You had to clock in at 4;30 am and usually out by around 1:30 PM, but some days it was 3 or 4. No AC's or heaters, and you work with water and antifreeze all day....brrrr.
Pros
excellent money
Cons
being constantly moved around
not hard if you're not afraid of hard work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJune 9, 2016
overall okay place to work, if you want to work hard and do the job to the best of your abilities. The hardest part to get past is working hard and it goes unnoticed, It is a production environment afterall.
Pros
pay, hours, weekends off, paid holidays
Cons
managment
Cheap Skates
BOM (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INApril 5, 2016
You get promised possible promotions within the company, yet they go out and look for someone else to fill that spot. And there is no way you can apply trust me I tried and got shot down.
Fast paces work
Production Worker 2nd lead (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORMarch 9, 2016
I loved the job just not the management. I have learned a lot by working there, and I loved it. The co workers at Keystone are great people. My favorite part of the job is getting to learn new jobs to building a trailor.
Pros
Fast Paced
Good Place to work
Systems PDI (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 2, 2016
Good place to work but not much room to advance when in Systems because you can't transfer out. Pay is decent but they don't stick to their raises much nor give their raises within the time frames they say they will
Great people, great benefits
Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 21, 2015
I enjoyed working for this company. They are very motivated and determined to improve in every aspect. I would recommend working with this company. They provide excellent benefits and compensation. The people are very warm and inviting.
Quality bosses constantly on you.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 18, 2015
one boss tells you to do it one way then they change it or another tells you another way. Very difficult to keep them happy. They sneak sound watching you. Treat you like your very replaceable.
Pros
Out early IF the line runs fast.
Cons
Bosses, very fast paced hard to catch all problems in amount of time you have.
I like the job for now.
Quality Inspection (Current Employee) –  Goshen, IndianaJune 15, 2015
I learned to be in a fast paced environment. I don't make money like the others do. I Get up very early to get to this job . This job for me is temporary for now. The Hardest part of this job is running up and down an 8n ft. later for each unit inspected.
Pros
It's a job.
Cons
Need better pay.
not the job for me
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORMay 18, 2015
Just wasn't the job for me did the same thing everyday indoors all day everyday, pay is't very good. I did like the people i was working with got along great.
Pros
Good work out
Cons
indoors, same thing everyday
Great Place
Bill of Materials (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 13, 2015
Love the people I work around very positive just want to join the fitness industry which is my passion as a person. Overall a great place to work.
Excellent pay, hard work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INApril 23, 2015
The moment you clock in you dont stop until you are done. Each day is a little different in amount of work. But all in all it is a good job people are decent and management listens.
Fast paced environment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INApril 7, 2015
Keystone is a very high paced work place. They pay very well. A lot of times management was not always on the same page as other management so it could get confusing. There was a lot of favoritism in some cases. A lot of people brought a lot of unnecessary drama to the work place which made it hard to focus on work. Overall, this is a good place to work for the right kind of people. I, personally, was not in the right place in my life to be able to work under those conditions.
Horrible
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJanuary 14, 2015
Was hurt on the job where my leg was gushing blood because another worker not following safety protocols. Hit the frame with a forklift pushing the frame into my like puncturing my leg to the blood. Told management and they told me to deal with it and finish my shift, which i did while bleeding out for about 2 hours.
Pros
Got payed 40 hours a week no matter what and got bonus
Cons
Poor safety, Poor management, Poor health insurance, Poor everything.
Great pay
Employment History Box setter for slideouts (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INNovember 10, 2014
hard work great pay good people gjgjvjvjvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Pros
money
Cons
long days
Was a great company in the begining
Final Finish Utility (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORSeptember 22, 2014
Management and new leads that felt they had the ability of gods ruined it fast. I was terminated for trying to us an Oregon Family Leave Act claim to care for my dying Grandfather. When I returned to work they told me I no longer had a job. Currently under BOLI, and personal Lawyer investigation
Pros
Short days if you meet your trailer quota fast enough
Cons
Managers and leads are only concerned about themselves
Hard work at a fast pace.
Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJuly 2, 2014
I have been in RV atmosphere for 20 years and they are better than most.
Pros
Good pay and benifits.
Cons
Shut downs.
Great starting point
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORMay 14, 2014
Learned all the basics needed for working with any power tools. Great get'r'done fast paced atmosphere.
Seen alot of people who couldnt " cut it " in the 3 yrs i worked there.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
alot of down time

2.8