Keystone RV Employee Reviews

up beat and fast paced
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INOctober 3, 2017
Best place to make money. Very fast paced. Always learning new things. Never sat down. Always moving. high pay and great benefits. work hours very, but perfect timing for life after work. Home with my kids every day and night.
Pros
great work area, benefits, pay, time off
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INSeptember 27, 2017
It was hard work. If you want to run and be in great physical shape this job is for you. You make good money at this job, but physically you have to work for it.
Fast but management sucks
Awning Installer (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 28, 2017
Very fast paced. Pay is good depending on that plant you work in. Management was sucky in my plant, and there was no communication so things didn't run very smoothlyz
Wonderful company and great atmosphere
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INAugust 17, 2017
A typical work day is setting up Users, trouble shooting PC issues, imaging new PC, networking, and help desk calls.

I learn something new everyday.

Management really care for their employees we all work as a team.

Great workplace that understands the importance of keeping employees' work interesting, exciting, challenging and meaningful, because consistently, top performers say that challenging and meaningful work is the number one attribute they seek in a job.

The hardest part is User errors.
The most enjoyable part of my job is coworkers.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
No sick days
Overall it was a good experience
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 8, 2017
Good for the community ,a good work experience , need more information on location of tool and supplies for jobs . Great work environment, friendly co workers
Pros
Steady employment
Cons
Hard to get familiar with the whole operation. To make job completion more efficient.
Hard work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORAugust 3, 2017
Keystone rv is a place we're you work hard because you have to finish with 13 trailers at 2:30 everyday if you don't you're lead will come to you and he can give you a ride up for not finishing and there's a lot of screaming at people it's hard work.
My Keystone experience
Sawyer / Cabinet Builder (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORJuly 20, 2017
Was great then after the 2 year mark things went downhill quickly and within 6 months I had left the company . started on table saw then gradually learned each station in the cab shop and was 2nd to my lead . could build anything and cover for whoever and that was a great feeling .
Pros
Company lunches
Cons
Expensive insurance
Great company to work for and lots of growth for future
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 17, 2017
I would work for this company again any time. Great owner and even better employees. The knowledge you learn with this company can be taken with u and used in every job in your future to come.
Pros
Great company all around
Cons
seasonal work
No pay gains
RV Technician (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INJuly 10, 2017
Not worth the time, appreciate the opportunity but will never move up. Have done everything possible to help the shop with no respect given, guys been working for the company for 25 plus years and don't make 20 dollars an hour
Quality control
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 15, 2017
It was my job to ensure that the units were properly put together and looked correct making sure Stripes were in the right spot and not damaged seal was all done side was clean all screws bolts and nuts were secure and the roof was done right
Fun people there
Finsher (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORMay 31, 2017
It is very fast paste you would start out at 12.50 an hour work 5 days 12 hours a day very nice people there good work environment they will also work with you on things to help you get to work
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
Tryin not to be late
Keystone RV was a great employer!!!
Owner Relations (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 26, 2017
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Keystone. Keystone is good to their employees and upper management seems to be good hearted and truly try to put their customers first.
Keystone RV not for everyone
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pendleton, ORMay 24, 2017
I enjoyed my time at keystone RV. It's a tough place to work depending on the area you work... it's not for sensitive people. Or lazy people. It's very fast paced and demanding... I have worked 3 different positions there. I liked them all. I don't mind the challenge of working my butt off. You see your results at the end of each day... it is not for everyone... I personally like working there.
Pros
Get bonus pay just for showing up all week.
Cons
Moral is not always great.
Great company
Customer Service Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 20, 2017
I am responsible for supervising the Cougar Parts Team in the Customer Service branch of the company. We have 9 different lines of units we are responsible for assisting dealers in finding needed repair parts for warranty or general repair. I deal with orders, returns, quotes, dealer training and escalated issues.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Hour drive to work
Very VERY fast paced
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 12, 2017
Great money on the production line, messy, dirty, somewhat dangerous, managing is not very good. Start at 4:00 AM. Get off work around noon, rarely ever past 3:30.
Pros
hours, money
Cons
hard, fast paced work
great place to work
Slide-Out Group Leader, Springdale Plant (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INMay 2, 2017
great place to work! I have been there for several years and have only seen 1 layoff! Great people to work with and always busy! Great pay to go with the awesome atmosphere.
Thought it would be shorter hours and bettet money. Yurned out to be the complete opposite
Aluminium welder (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INApril 19, 2017
We donto get paid for the work we do . It's based off other plants . There's a lot of lazy people . And honestly it's to much work for the small crew we got
Good Company
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 24, 2017
The people all seem to work well together. The work load was a little slower paced than what I have previously been used to but I still enjoyed the work. I love data entry and that was what the majority of my job was.
Great money
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INMarch 13, 2017
Great money for hard work! Very early start time and typically early time clocking out! Not a fan of excuses most be able to do the work yourself and not expect much help from co workers
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Feel unimportant
Excellent place to grow in rv industry
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 17, 2017
Keystone is a great employeer. Positive work atmosphere. Supportive management. Growth opportunities in time. Set hours and no personal days. Some flexibility with out of work activities. Perks like camp keystone to office employees.