Keystrokes Transcription Service, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worked from home as Lead Medical Transcriptionist
Supervisor/Lead Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 29, 2012
My work day for this company was always dissatisfying. They had too many girls working the accounts and not enough work for each girl to meet her quota for the day. If you wanted to get some work, you had to get on line at 4:00 in the morning just to get work, which I did. Management was poor and the co-workers were rude, dishonest and unhappy. The company only stayed in business for three months and then filed bankruptcy. I only received one paycheck during that three months, and when they filed bankruptcy they owed me well over 4,000 dollars, which they never paid me. They also offered to benefits such as medical insurance, etc.
Pros
i had a job. not many pros with this company.
Cons
company would not pay their employees and then went bankrupt after three months.
Worked from home as Lead Medical Transcriptionist
Keystrokes was an OK company to work for, but they had too many girls working on each account, so we had to switch around from account to account to get enough work to make our quota for the day. Management didn't really seem to care, just as long as the work got done. The co-workers were greedy and rude, but I stuck it out for almost four years. There were not benefits such as medical insurance, etc.
Pros
i was lead transcriptionist, so i got my share of work, just had to fight for it.
Cons
management did not seem to care, just as long as the work got done. the company ended up losing the hospital contracts.
Break Labor Board laws daily
Company Slave (Former Employee) –  Anywhere, USAOctober 11, 2012
Will never pay you for down time. Will always overstaff on accounts so you literally sit for more than 8 hours and earn $2.37 a day. The owner will scream at whoever she can depending on her mood. Hired a head hunter out of Pennsylvania to do the firing and demotions, along with pay cuts. The owner's sister will gyp anybody out of any money that she can.
Pros
not there anymore
Cons
wasted my time and life and inherited xanax dependency