Keyw Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Security and Defense Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 20, 2016
KeyW is a great place to work and has great benefits as well. There are many sections within KeyW that concentrate on teaching, so if you want to teach this is a great place. Other job roles are less available but increasing every year.
Lacking Strong Upper Management
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 9, 2017
KeyW is having a hard time transitioning from small-intimate company to big played in the Government Contracting world. The amazing benefits are slowing being taken away or diminished.
Fun Workplace
Accountant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDAugust 16, 2016
I enjoy working for this company! I don't have any complaints from working at this job. We always have events to go to and the work life balance is phenomenal!!!!!
Pros
Health Insurance is great
Cons
401 K matches 10% at the end of the year so you have to stay all year
Best Benefits around. Growth opportunities
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 5, 2012
Interviewed with multiple companies. Received numerous job offers from both small and large companies. Small being 1-20. KEYW had the best benefits from a 401k, PTO and tuition and training standpoint. It was one of the tougher technical interviews, but that's what impressed me in addition to the benefits. Since I've been here, I've seen them promote from within on more than 1 instance. They have plenty of growth opportunities. The Executive Management team is extremely accessible and open to suggestions and recommendations.
Pros
benefits, company events (bbqs, picnic, winter gala)
Cons
they don't offer a stipend for not electing medical benefits
Productive and People-Oriented Workplace
IT Project Manager (PM) (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 3, 2014
KEYW is by far the best place to work in the Baltimore area. KEYW is a corporation that cares about it's employees on and off the job, this is evidence by the great benefits they offer their employees and the frequent morale booster activities and perks given to support employees.

A typical day at KEYW always involve taking the initiative to get the mission done first and enjoy the benefits of a job well done. I learned that help/support/training is always available for employees who desire to rise above the norm. The company is overstocked with a core of great managers and an Intelligent Philanthropic CEO. The hardest part of the job is trying to shine among so many stars and hoping that your tenure never ends. The most enjoyable part of the job is working for a company with such a great group of highly trained professionals and the respect that the clients have for the company.
Growing Company with Excellent Benefits and compensation!
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDSeptember 27, 2012
KEYW is an amazing company! They have really great benefits like their 401k, PTO, Healthcare, and more.The work environment is great and they really care about their employees. I've been with this company for a few years now and I have to say this is the best company I have ever worked for. They have many growth opportunities here. They have a lot of trainings that helped me grow and the compensation is great! I also really like the fact that they always have some kind of fun function where we can meet other employees.
Pros
excellent benefits, compensation
Mission and Culture meet!
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMarch 21, 2013
KEYW is a fantastic company. I've been in the workforce for nearly 10 years, and I've never worked for a better company! KEYW cares about employee growth and the mission statement. I can see why KEYW was ranked one of the top workplaces in Baltimore and lauded for its benefits packages and employee programs.

Moreover, KEYW is on the front lines of development in cybersecurity. KEYW is a place where employees feel like they are making a tangible difference in the security of our country.
Pros
quarterly mwr events such as "fun money", donations to favorite charities, employee growth
Great Company To Work For.
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 11, 2012
This company is an excellent company that offers employees top of the line health, 401K, and many other benefits. If you looking for a company to invest your time, heart, and soul into this company will definitely take care of you!
Review
Information Systems Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 21, 2013
Very good company to work for. Its hard to find benefits that match this companies.
Pros
Baseball, Football, and hockey tickets
Cons
Cannot think of any
Tight-lipped Cyber Security company
Senior Cloud Technologist, TITUS Marketing Rep (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJune 20, 2012
KEYW Corporation is a Cyber Security company, primarily based in Hanover, MD. They have offices in multiple other locations through acquisitions of other companies. I worked for The Analysis Group in 2010 when KEYW acquired it.
The most difficult part of the culture of KEYW is that the majority of the personnel in the company have spent their entire careers working in the Intelligence community. Because of that, there is limited communication between divisions of the company, even if they are working on similar or synergistic projects.

Want to know more about Keyw Corporation?

Ask a question
Love the worklife balance
Accountant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 29, 2015
I love this company a wonderful place to work. Would recommend this company to anyone if asked. Day to Day work life is wonderful
Great company functions
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 3, 2013
Depends on work location. Flex time, able to adjust your working hours. I supported a contract where my co-workers were not fellow KEYW employees, my co-workers were employees from various companies. Hardest part of the job was that my parent company (KEYW) depended on people that I did not work with; I did not know them/they did not know me; to determine my productivity and the value of my support. Most enjoyable part of my job was the mission I supported.
Pros
lots of employee perks
Cons
Almost have to work at HQ to participate
Exceptional Company
Software Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 14, 2015
KEYW is by far one of the best places I have ever worked. They executive staff truly cares about their employees, not in a superficial way either. I highly recommend working for this company.
Cons
KEYW has been a very nice company to work for. They are really thoughtful of their employee's and provide good benefits and nice employee functions.
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MD.November 19, 2013
A typical day at work on the last team I was on involved monitoring the health of the systems and when a problem would occur take the appropriate actions to solve the problem. I felt comfortable with the other team members. I learned a lot about different applications that I was not as familiar with. Sometimes we would have a group lunch which was enjoyable.
Review
Worker (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 24, 2014
I believe it's a great place to work if you never want to move up or down the chain.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Keyw Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4