Kforce

Kforce Employer Reviews

great client focus
Microbiology Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 23, 2014
Recruiters were great. They were pro active in all communications and encouraged the best out of me.
KForce is a very interactive temporary employment agency.
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2014
Pros: one-on-one support.
Temporary work affords varied work environments. KForce is on top of their game.
This company makes a grand effort with team building and self improvement
Operations Service Coordinator II (Former Employee), Parsippany, NJJuly 21, 2014
Pros: you had a lot of freedom, positive management
Cons: being pulled in too many directions, disorganized departments of the company
My overall workday at Kforce flew by because I was so busy, which was a pro and a con. Time management was essential for this position because you are pulled in different directions and given numerous projects and tasks at one time. The direct management was very supportive and overall positive.
TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION
CONTRACT ADMIN (Current Employee), ANDOVER, MAJuly 20, 2014
Pros: pay rate
Cons: everything besides the pay rate
I AM CURRENTLY DOING A TEMP ASSIGNMENT AND BEFORE STARTING THEY SAID THAT THE COMPANY I WOULD BE TEMPING AT WAS WAITING ON ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE FALSE. THEY ARE TERRIBLE WITH COMMUNICATION AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TOGETHER. IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FIRST CHECK.
Fun place
Application Development Lead (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2014
easy going environment and high focus on caring for employees
I was hired as a temp to hire for a great company.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Parsippany, New JerseyJuly 17, 2014
Pros: got me and job
Cons: and then took it away
I loved my job and was working on my own by the 4th day. At 8:30 PM (4 days into the job) I was called by K-fource that I was terminated. I was told they did not know why, but they would get back to me in 5 days later when the human resoures person would be there to give an explaination of what happened. I am still waiting for that call is has been – more... one week now. HUMMM. Job Security not so much, unprofessional also. – less
Great work environment
Corporate Recruiter- Account Executive (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 13, 2014
Ability to run your own desk at your own pace. Allowing the highly productive employees to become very successful.
Fun and productive
Accounts Payable Specialist/Analyst (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: employees acknowledgement and accomplishments on monthly basis
Cons: n/a
Fun working environment
Constant interactions with team members/management
Growth and Stability
Stress free
Excellent work environment
Nurse Recruiter (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 7, 2014
Nice compensation package and work environment. Great training experience for sales.
staffing agency
Rate Change Administrator (Former Employee), Milford, CTJuly 6, 2014
pretty good company to work for. .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
It okay for a first job out of college
Business Development Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FlJuly 5, 2014
long hours, and cult like atmosphere. you are either in or your out. It is weird to explain, but the pay is decent.
Kforce is great!
Accounting Consultant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 2, 2014
Kforce employees are knowledgable and helpful in finding consulting jobs. I don't have experience with them finding full-time employment, however.
The Good the bad and the Ugly
Tele Sales Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 29, 2014
Management as well as other associated treated like family, however, not very well organized or well structured. Co-workers were just that no outreach or attempts to provide assistance or relationship. Great benefits as well as keeping fresh and constant change never will you be bored.
KForce is a farce
IT Support and Help Desk (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 27, 2014
Cons: everything
They lie about the temporary job in all aspects. There may be a person sitting next to you doing the same job but getting paid more. Bad management. No training. Do not work for them if you care about your future.
Great Company to work for. Found jobs that fit your talents.
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2014
Pros: this company goes to bat for their employees.
Cons: no cons
Typical work day was from 8-5. Enjoyable people and companies to work for and with. My co-workers were fantastic and very professional and enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of my job was determining which jobs to take.
Bad place to work for!
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Hartford, CTJune 19, 2014
Quick placement for a job, but really don't care about you as a person. Called to check up on you every once in awhile. Was let go suddenly and after try to fight my unemployment. After trying to find a another job, got harassed for putting them down as a job reference and recite that hired me was rude.
Fast paced detail oriented environment!
Recruiter (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 17, 2014
A typical day could include outbound fast paced recruitment and delivery of candidates, in person and face to face interviews, candidate/client interview preparation, follow up and job offers.

This position enhanced my organization and communication skills.
The company is very flexible and eager to assist their employees.
temporary position
Generalist (Former Employee), tampa, flJune 17, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: contract ended suddenly
great company, yet position ended quite fast. enjoyed working in the communications industry
Had a Blast working with Pyro Spectaculars
Expense and Account Auditor (Former Employee), Encino, CAJune 16, 2014
Productive work place with a lot of great people. The job was challenging and there was never a dull moment.
Contract work through KForce
Release Management Project Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 11, 2014
Pros: exciting learning experience
Cons: contract is temporary
Working for KForce at ERCOT was an exciting learning experience for me as it afforded the opportunity to learn the Electricity energy industry.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kforce

Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the – Read more