Kforce

Kforce Employer Reviews

Temporary Agency That Assisted in Providing Me With Two Jobs
Financial Analyst I (Former Employee), Overland Park, KsJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: always courteous on the phones and responsive, immediate call-backs to check on status a plus
Cons: a lot of turnover so i had to deal with many different names and faces
This company came through for me when I was looking for a job, and each time it only took 2 weeks for them to place me in positions that suited my strong points.
Unethical!
Medical biller (Former Employee), allendale, njJanuary 21, 2015
Please don't apply to Medassets thru Kforce! I did that a couple of months ago and was tricked and lied that I would start working at Medassets in a week. Kforce sent me a contract with my pay, start date and I took the drug test. Kforce called me the day before I was supposed to start working to tell me the job at Medassets had been "cancelled". I had a previous job and left that one because Kforce said I was going to start working! It turned out to be a lie!! They blame MedAssets and MedAssets blames Kforce! The bottom line is that I was left without a job! Nobody compensated having been unemployed for 2 months! They lied! Corporate hasn't done ANYTHING since I made a formal complaint! Please save yourself misery don't apply! Don't use Kforce not Medassets!! They are not ethical and will change their mind at last minute! Don't do it!!
Grateful
IT Telecom (Current Employee), Berwyn, PAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: i am not unemployed
Cons: no vacation, no holiday pay.
I am grateful that Kforce found a position for me but Work life balance? they are an average placement agency. They employees are nice but the work is standard and there is NO PTO OR HOLIDAY PAY. I believe ALL companys should offer PTO even if it is purchased by the employee. ie. take $10 out of a $500 check and every 50 weeks give a Vacation week... This would not cost the agency a penny. I do believe it should be 50/50 as the agency MAKES A LOT OF MONEY OFF MY WORK.
Very diverse group of individuals
Senior Business Analyst/Architect/LSSBB (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: flexible work schedule.
Cons: being the sub-contractor to a prime.
Provided an opportunity to expand knowledge with the gathering of all the diverse backgrounds of the other personnel. Everyone was eager to share the experiences and assist wherever required.
micromanaged and poorly compensated
Recruiter (Current Employee), san francisco,caJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great location
Cons: micromanaged, bad commission structure, no overtime
Was hired into this position under completely false pretenses. Would recommend this place to anyone.
Productive and fun workplace
Talent Qualifications Specialist (Current Employee), TampaJanuary 12, 2015
Great place to network
Constant communication with persons daily
Hardest part - reaching personal goals within company
Most rewarding - having your hard work pay off
Co-workers always make for a friendly environment
Management is well run and executed efficiently
Busy environment
Service Coordinator II (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: incentives
Cons: overworked
Overworked, underpaid. Great way to gain experience in a working environment. Get the experience and go. Managers are treated better than employees who do the work.
Had a long term position for almost 2 years
Coding Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: nice place to work
Cons: did not have another assignment ready even with almost a month notice
My work day started at 6 am and I worked until about 3 or 3:30pm. The assignment was with a very nice facility and the management and people I dealt with the client was terrific. It was sad to leave and everyone I dealt with was very nice. I wished it had lasted longer and I know the client was going to miss me as well.
Benefit Specialist II
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2015
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Kforce, Tampa FL 06/2012 – Present
Benefits Specialist II
ØAssists in the annual open enrollment and testing processes, which includes providing necessary statistical data. Facilitates benefit workshops, new hire orientation presentations, and ensures benefit data is available to team members
Ø Administering various employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts (medical, dependent, parking and transportation), life, accident and disability, disability, retirement savings plans, pensions, etc.
Ø Assist in evaluating, designing, and implementing benefit plans which continue to support organizational goals ensure organization remains competitive in market. Includes benefit presentations to various groups.
ØPrimary contact for team members with questions or concerns regarding any benefit plan or eligibility.
ØAssist in the verification of monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintains statistical data.
ØExpected to recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes that would improve HR customer service to the organization conditioner
IT Specialist Mid Client Application Support (Current Employee), Quantico, VAJanuary 5, 2015
Great place to work but your job can be gone in a month. The fact that the contract was shorten is an indication that contracts are not honored.
Worked alone.
Computer consultant (part-time) (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 4, 2015
Deployment, troubleshooting and configure computer hardware and software to customer’s specifications in professional offices of Clarian hospital. Transferred data from old computers to new.
environment
Senior Logistics Analyst (Contractor) (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 21, 2014
Great opportunity, great company, great experience

Contractors have limited rights and are often abused by permanent workers.
Great Assignments
Senior Regional CRA (Former Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: exciting work
Cons: did not last long enough
KForce always had great assignments and it was very rewarding to work with them.
Good and Bads
Logistics Contractor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 4, 2014
I loved the job I had, but I wish it would have ended up in a full time position after how long I was there and how hard I worked.
The best corporate job in a bank that I know of
Business Banker (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 3, 2014
Pros: easy to get promoted
Cons: the pay is quite low
- A typical day of work includes the opening procedures (bankers know what I mean), getting the bank ready for the day based on the forecasts for the day, and trying to meet or exceed daily goals for each department.
-Union bank was wonderful for training, learning new bank related skills and I had plenty of room to move up.
-The management, at least from what I remember, was very tight and they did a great job at the branch I worked at.
-The co-workers were mostly younger people in their 20's (including myself at the time), aside from the management and overall it was not cut-throat or unpleasant. I can't complain here.
- The hardest part of the job was a lot of responsibility for a relatively low pay.
-The most enjoyable part of the job was working with and meeting lots of really influential people, and the training I received was invaluable for the industry.
Wow what a great experience
LPN (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 27, 2014
Pros: great wages. great education
Cons: travel, shifts, adjusting to new facilities
Agency nursing. At times in a different location every night and at others under long contracts. Worked in so many areas of nursing such as orthopedics, skilled, childrens rehab, brain injury unit, hospice, spinal cord unit, med/surg, and one-to-one assignments. I chose what I took and hours I worked. Learned so much. But the traveling usually meant an hours drive and did a lot of night shifts.
Not sure how to advance here
Sr. Analyst - Assortment Planning (Current Employee), Vinings, GANovember 20, 2014
Pay good but do not have good benefits and have no advancement plan at the organization.
All in all, a great company!
Systems Auditor II (Current Employee), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, DCNovember 17, 2014
I'm contracted at an of site, so I do not work at the corporate offices at KGS. As such, my contact with management is minimal as I have my own off site leadership chain. I work with a mix of other contractors from other companies, the hardest part of the job is keeping the customer happy.
Excellent
General Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: attentive, opportunity for advancement
Was assigned to work for USAA which i enjoyed. Although it was only for a yr, i wish it couldve last longer. The recruiter is attentive to issues and concerns.
Not the best contractor placement company
contractor (Former Employee), OregonNovember 12, 2014
Pros: not sure
Cons: immature representation of company
Disappointed with the level of detail placement specialist used to evaluate if I should be referred for a position. This company is only geared to placement of younger workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kforce

Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the – Read more