Kforce Employee Reviews

Good people, bad management
Talent Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 24, 2017
The people you work with are great. The management is not. Poor communication skills. High turnover rate. No company culture. Good place to make money
professional place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2017
I enjoyed the job a good work place. very fast pace and friendly and caring place of business. supervisors are very hard working and they care about there employees
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 19, 2017
People were great, management was good. Good place to work for staffing, you get some flex for work life balance, you can take your computer home so can finish things up if you need to. I left to go back to corporate. People were great.
Great for starters
Asset Manager/Short Sale Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 18, 2017
The recruiters are very professional and do the best they can to assist candidates. The company does a great job giving opportunities for new graduates.
Pros
Professional and helpful
Cons
bad benefits
Work
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2017
I learned how to troubleshoot computers at this position i was able to learn how to bring back old files reload applications though system work around way to resolve custom issues etc
Great Place to Work
Technology Qualification Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2017
Kforce is a amazing company that embodies values and principals that demonstrates a great place to work and grow. The hardest part is handing the workload of jobs and volume of submissions needed to be successful. Most enjoyable is the people I works with.
no answer
Junior Accountant (Anheuser-Busch, Medford (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 17, 2017
this company is a goo place to start once you get out from college or university. This company is a staff agency that could quickly find u a temp job or long term assignment position
Mature stable management
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 17, 2017
The management is mature, no 20 year olds CEOs, so the decisions are thought out and not reactionary to a minor blip in the day. Management seeks input and includes staff in decisions.
Pros
Easy to talk with management
job
Senior Technician Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 13, 2017
Good people work with but no advancement or compensation. need to deliver when promised. they are good of keeping employees safe. overall is ok. very different.
Pros
lunches
Cons
not compensation
decent place to work
REFUND CLERK (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2017
Job assignments are decent as is the compensation for assignments. Standard benefits with small perks such as discounted items or services via company website.
Great work environment
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
In the placement industry you will come in contact with many people.
The work place environment was excellent. You are your own boss, what you put in... is what you will get out of it.
Security is none
Field Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 9, 2017
I believe I did the best I could on what was given in support and tools.
I was lucky I had my own software and tools to finish the project. I thank the IT technician at the federal building for there help or the project wouldn't of been finished. What has happen to being a certifed technician?
Pros
Certifications and skills
Cons
somene who doesn't have it and make as much a you.
Lack of culture is a great explanation of this organization
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLApril 4, 2017
Zero management, zero life balance because you are constantly working to make peanuts. The leadership is extremely poor and lacks proper motivation. Leadership here is more of insults and bashing instead of helpful. Zero culture which is what they claim they have. Turnover rate here is incredible, this is not a career.
Boiler Room Environment
Talent Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2017
More of a call center environment than anything else, Very transactional in nature with minimal training. I would not recommend this position to anyone.
Pretty good at finding contract work
Kaiser Permanente - Senior PC Technician (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 2, 2017
KForce does a pretty good job in finding contract work. The pay is not bad either. They do work hard in finding an assignment that you qualify for and does a great job on follow-ups.
Pros
Not bad in finding good paying contract work
Cons
Harder to find direct-to-hire work
Kforce is a great place to work
Credential Inpatient Epic Trainer (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 2, 2017
A typical workday involves busy and complex tasks. I learned a lot of new task as a training project coordinator. The work culture was diverse and amazing.
Placement was quick.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 31, 2017
Kforce staff is always available to answer questions or just to talk. I was placed quickly in to a position and the staff remained in contact with me to check on progress every month.
Great
Market Operations Manager/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2017
Kforce allowed me the opportunity to gain a great amount of knowledge. They also provided me the opportunity of advancement. I was the receptionist for one day. I became the CSR for one of the divisions. After the Office Manager resigned, I did not know but the VP was already looking to promote me to Office Manager/Executive Assistant. Kforce was a great opportunity. That company really kicked up my administrative skills.
Pros
Advancement advantage, excellent benefits (Health, 401k, etc), great working environment
Cons
My position was eliminated
Eh
Client Relationship Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2017
They have a high turnover or at least did during my stay. The training could use some work. People are nice but that's what is to be expected with this type of job.
Decent Pay= Hard to advance with politicalcorporate office culture- good team of people and good start to career in recruiting/staffing
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2017

Decente de Pago = difícil de avanzar con la oficina politicalcorporate cultura- buen equipo de personas y buen inicio de carrera en el reclutamiento / dotación de personal
Pros
Few for seasoned professional unless in management role
Cons
Many for those in a Sales role, constrained & micromanaged by management, no flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9