Kforce

Kforce Employee Reviews

Productive experience with ever growing opportunity
Boundary Protection Tech Subject Matter Expert II (Current Employee), Langley/Ft EustisAugust 23, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management and amazing co-workers. Very enjoyable experience with opportunities for training and job growth.
Productive agency in support of American Veterns
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TexasAugust 18, 2015
Pros: Low stress environment, quick advancement
Cons: Pays lower than competitors
This company allows for advancement quickly. Do not expect to be recognized you must go out and get what you want. The environment is low stress and the people are awesome.
Fun with children
Proctor (Former Employee), Tyler, TXAugust 6, 2015
I enjoyed working with the teachers of K12 and the students that I assisted with taking the STARR test! I would make sure the students felt comfortable in the testing room and anser any questions that they may had. I would also stay with the students until the parents came to pick them up.
They are a staffing company and did not have an office where I was.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 5, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
I first went through them when I lived in MO. They only provided one job for me which did last a year but after that it seemed they weren't interested in helping any more. I did move back to TX and called one of their offices and the receptionist or who ever answered was not very helpful, in fact sounded like I was bothering them.
Fair Contracting company
Program Manager (Current Employee), AustinAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Flexable work hours
Cons: 401k is a little light
They deliver on what they promise to do. Management listens to the request of the employees. Hours are flexible, there is some training money.
Great Company
Finance and Accounting Recruiter (Current Employee), Culver City, CAAugust 4, 2015
Pros: good base salary
Cons: Politics
Management was very encouraging and helpful. The environment, for the most part, is always positive, even in tough circumstances. I learned a ton about the staffing industry and how to deal with people. There are a lot of ups and downs in this business. If you can get in and make a positive impact early it is downhill from there.
Professional Organization
Project Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 3, 2015
Professional staffing and solutions organization with supportive leadership team.
There are a variety of tools are avaialble to supoort employee growth such as learning tutorials.
A great place to learn
Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 1, 2015
Manage work order tickets for the networking helpdesk.

Learned working on the Cisco ASAs.

Management was attentive and regularly let us know what they expected from us.

My co-workers were smart and they knew their jobs. Great group to work with.

Hardest part of the job was going through all the correct channels to get approved to make changes on the network.

The most enjoyable part of the job was co-workers and the vast knowledge they were willing to pass down.
I enjoyed my job. Great place to work .Great opportunity
Elkins Crest Rehab and Nursing Home Consultant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Professional
I enjoyed my job. Great place to work .Great opportunity
Great pay and Nice people. A nice learning environment
through a Professional staffing agency.I enjoyed working with their recruitors.
AP
Finance & Accounting, On Staff and Technology (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 30, 2015
K-Force is a staffing agency.
Contract temp position at Iteris assisting with the backlog of AP. Contact and sending out friendly reminders to clients with outstanding balance.
Great culture and wonderful people!
Contract Execution Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great campus; wonderful people
Cons: Lack of opportunity within headquarters; lack of solid leadership
Kforce has a great culture and there are so many wonderful people there. They really go out of the way to make employee's feel appreciated during Employee Appreciation Week where most companies might only have a gift to offer. They are heavily involved in community events and giving to those in need.

The major draw back is consistent reorganizations that cause job elimination and lay-off's. Most people don't feel that there job is secure. There are some really great leaders there and then there are some that never should have been promoted.

The sales employee's are well compensated and rewarded while the administrative and operations people are not rewarded on the same level.
Great workplace with awesome culture!
Recruiter/Customer Liaison (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 23, 2015
Great work place, awesome people. Go getters! Kforce has a great training program that allows you to be successful in your productivity.
Great first job to gain corporate training and experience.
Account Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: Poor compensation
Kforce is a great place to gain big corporate experience and training. Definitely a resume boost. Compensation isn't great. Most competitors pay better.
Claims Analyst
PHTech/ Claims Analyst/Specialist (Current Employee), Portland, ORJuly 20, 2015
Pros: flexibility
production goal of 123 claims OHP processed (approve/deny) claim daily. reviewed authorizations and other medical records to assist with decision making. audited and paid claims on a weekly basis along with processing refunds when when corrected bills received from providers. customer service
Great opportunity to learn the federal space
Federal Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Reston, VAJuly 16, 2015
On a daily basis I am responsible for identifying and prospecting new business. Once identified, I cold called potential companies that have federal prime contracts in the Department of Defense and Health and Civilian space.

I enjoy building new relationships with industry and federal government officials.
Productive and fun workplace
Talent Representative (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 13, 2015
Exciting opportunity to make unlimited commission. Leadership team always available to help. Fun work environment.
overall great
State Test Administrator/Homeschooler Students (Former Employee), Reston VAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: paid on time
Cons: conection need improving
This was a great company to work for. From time to time if you had a question concerning something you would have ahard time connecting with them.
QA Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2015
every thing is fine here.. great opportunitues.. good compensation.. benefits wise as this is a staffing company need to make sure we are getting good compensation to cover our benefits like insurance.. 401k..
President Federal Practice / Technology Advisor (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Manage Client Expectations
Acted as Program Manager
Manage many Programs
Manage many IT support service contractors
Supported IT programs at highest level reporting to the Highest Director in Federal Agency
Very good company
Coding Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FloidaJune 29, 2015
Goof company to work for if interest in being a travelling coder. Nothing else to add have not worked with them for a numbers of years
Headquarters