Kforce

Kforce Employee Reviews

A great place to learn
Infrastructure Technician (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 1, 2015
Manage work order tickets for the networking helpdesk.

Learned working on the Cisco ASAs.

Management was attentive and regularly let us know what they expected from us.

My co-workers were smart and they knew their jobs. Great group to work with.

Hardest part of the job was going through all the correct channels to get approved to make changes on the network.

The most enjoyable part of the job was co-workers and the vast knowledge they were willing to pass down.
I enjoyed my job. Great place to work .Great opportunity
Elkins Crest Rehab and Nursing Home Consultant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Professional
I enjoyed my job. Great place to work .Great opportunity
Great pay and Nice people. A nice learning environment
through a Professional staffing agency.I enjoyed working with their recruitors.
AP
Finance & Accounting, On Staff and Technology (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 30, 2015
K-Force is a staffing agency.
Contract temp position at Iteris assisting with the backlog of AP. Contact and sending out friendly reminders to clients with outstanding balance.
Great culture and wonderful people!
Contract Execution Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great campus; wonderful people
Cons: Lack of opportunity within headquarters; lack of solid leadership
Kforce has a great culture and there are so many wonderful people there. They really go out of the way to make employee's feel appreciated during Employee Appreciation Week where most companies might only have a gift to offer. They are heavily involved in community events and giving to those in need.

The major draw back is consistent reorganizations that cause job elimination and lay-off's. Most people don't feel that there job is secure. There are some really great leaders there and then there are some that never should have been promoted.

The sales employee's are well compensated and rewarded while the administrative and operations people are not rewarded on the same level.
Great workplace with awesome culture!
Recruiter/Customer Liaison (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 23, 2015
Great work place, awesome people. Go getters! Kforce has a great training program that allows you to be successful in your productivity.
Great first job to gain corporate training and experience.
Account Manager (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: Poor compensation
Kforce is a great place to gain big corporate experience and training. Definitely a resume boost. Compensation isn't great. Most competitors pay better.
Claims Analyst
PHTech/ Claims Analyst/Specialist (Current Employee), Portland, ORJuly 20, 2015
Pros: flexibility
production goal of 123 claims OHP processed (approve/deny) claim daily. reviewed authorizations and other medical records to assist with decision making. audited and paid claims on a weekly basis along with processing refunds when when corrected bills received from providers. customer service
Great opportunity to learn the federal space
Federal Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Reston, VAJuly 16, 2015
On a daily basis I am responsible for identifying and prospecting new business. Once identified, I cold called potential companies that have federal prime contracts in the Department of Defense and Health and Civilian space.

I enjoy building new relationships with industry and federal government officials.
Productive and fun workplace
Talent Representative (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 13, 2015
Exciting opportunity to make unlimited commission. Leadership team always available to help. Fun work environment.
overall great
State Test Administrator/Homeschooler Students (Former Employee), Reston VAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: paid on time
Cons: conection need improving
This was a great company to work for. From time to time if you had a question concerning something you would have ahard time connecting with them.
QA Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2015
every thing is fine here.. great opportunitues.. good compensation.. benefits wise as this is a staffing company need to make sure we are getting good compensation to cover our benefits like insurance.. 401k..
President Federal Practice / Technology Advisor (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Manage Client Expectations
Acted as Program Manager
Manage many Programs
Manage many IT support service contractors
Supported IT programs at highest level reporting to the Highest Director in Federal Agency
Very good company
Coding Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FloidaJune 29, 2015
Goof company to work for if interest in being a travelling coder. Nothing else to add have not worked with them for a numbers of years
Great place to work.
Business Development (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: Leaning and obtaining new knowledge
Cons: A lot of sitting
increased my skill set.

The management staff is great and so was my team.

The hardest part was just learning the specific details and coming up with quick solutions.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people and the atmosphere. It was definitely team-oriented, positive and I always looked forward to going to work.
Very professional and willing to assist employees.
Teleservice Representative (Temporary Contractor) (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 26, 2015
Pros: Very attentive to employees concern and always ready to provide assistance.
Cons: Extremely long onboarding process to become an employee.
The company always kept employees abreast of additional opportunities and provided feedback on ones experiences and job skills. The account manager ensured that each employee's concerns were met. Had a very positive experience working for K Force.
Great place to work for
Senior Tech (Former Employee), Pasadena CAJune 25, 2015
Answered all my questions and kept me informed. They are now working on getting me anther contract but i need a full time job
I am very pleased with the professionalism at Kforce.
HR Generalist and Benefits Administrator (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 24, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Kforce. I feel that they have my interest at heart and are very willing to assist in finding the right job for me. Managers and Co-workers are always friendly and easy to approach.
Great management with awesome team environment!
Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 22, 2015
Since joining Kforce at the beginning of 2015, I've quickly grown to be a part of a great team culture within our Chicago office. Management is great with flexibility and understanding, but also expecting performance driven results as well. Not a position or company where you can just clock in and expect results without putting in the hard work.
Steady work but not placed in best positions
Telecom Specialist (Current Employee), st louis, MoJune 17, 2015
Pros: Constant employment and great for in betweeners
Cons: No personel growth.
They keep you working but it is not in your best interest. They kind of just throw you into any position that you can perform. So even if you are an experienced worker you may end up doing exel formatting and analysis just because you are able.
KForce Staffing in Addison
Corporate Banking Compliance, Training Consultant (Current Employee), Addison, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: Weekly Pay, Benefits
Cons: Do not take care of referrals, HR/pay issues initially, slow response times
Company was an on-time opportunity with quick turn time and Direct Deposit. Local office is also convenient. I recommend this company to other professionals.
Headquarters