Kforce Employee Reviews

This was the best contracting agent that I worked for
Mainframe/Web-Testing Team Lead IT Specialist DROC (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 22, 2018
Meeting the demands of the customer and knowing you were appreciated by the customer and KForce. Management from KForce and the customer worked together to make sure things were done fair. The work place culture very diverse. Knowing at the end of the day people knew you were human and even though sometimes the hours were longer you knew it was temporary and everyone from management down were working as a team made thing enjoyable. Even if you did not particular like something but because things were done fair you could deal with it and focus of the demands and be happy.
Pros
Being able to talk to management with any concerns and be respected.
Cons
Leaving they did not have the contract the customer wanted me to work on.
Productive and challenging
Talent Identification Specialist II (S2) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 18, 2018
I enjoy working in KFORCE. I got wonderful colleagues and I love the environment and the benefit I got. I also love sourcing different requirement or job orders.
Consistency and communication.
IT Contractor (Former Employee) –  Stroudsburg, PAFebruary 18, 2018
Always on top of you making sure everything is going well on the assignment. Also at least a month before an assignment is about to end they contact you to let you if they have something lined up for you.
Good for contract work
Registry Staff Nurse, Intensive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 18, 2018
K force was able to provide regular registry work in areas of my specialty. I had the flexibility to work as much as I wanted to or as little as desired.
Great Company
Cash Application Specialist /Data Entry -Temporary (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2018
K force is a great company with lots of benefits. they really make you feel at home. and the training is great. i would highly recommend them as a staffing agency as well.
Pros
great benefits
Steer clear
Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2018
The worst. Don't trust their recruiters and account managers to do their jobs well, so they just ask them to do it a lot. Quantity over quality. Just a truly miserable place to see yourself working at for the next couple of decades.
A great company
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Town and Country, MOFebruary 16, 2018
They place you at great job opportunities so you are able to learn different things in the workplace. A typical day at the job was greeting patients and registering them in the database.
Good culture but lack of work life balance
Talent Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 14, 2018
The culture is great and you are paid a fair wage. It is more just the line of business and dealing with people. You would be surprised how flakey some people can be. There is room for growth and the benefits are great. If you love talking to people and don't mind the extra hours on some days this is the job for you.
Pros
Pto, Benefits, Un capped commission
Cons
Long Hours, limited work life balance
Hard to understand
Senior Technical Writer, Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 14, 2018
My personal contact was great, the company still owes me money for working, and refuse to pay. So I don't think very highly of their policies. I rate them very low
Pros
call and keep contact of any issues
Cons
refuse to pay their contractors
Excellent and friendly company
A/P RESEARCH CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Newington, CTFebruary 13, 2018
My assignment with Kforce was very pleasant. Kforce's staff was professional and courteous. I highly recommend Kforce for a temporary gig or permanent job search.
Pros
Staff
Cons
None really
Productive, consistent, informative
Assist family members (Current Employee) –  Cooper HopitalFebruary 12, 2018
Working with Radiologist and providing request for transportation for in house patient vs out patients. Making sure all rooms are staffed properly for procedures, and accommodating staff needs with supplies or equipment etc.
Pros
Big Hospital
Cons
pay
end users and management (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 11, 2018
Wrote clear and effective documents integrating business models and text. Interact with end users/management to develop business models. It was a good CO
Cons
fast company to work for.
PAYROLL & BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 9, 2018
This company was also nice to work for I learned a lot of things and enjoyed the staff. I was very satisfied with my duties and the day that made time go before you knew it.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
sometime you have complemts in which you could not help.
Great place to get feet in doors
Consultant "Secret Clearance" (Current Employee) –  Twentynine Palms Marine Corps Base, CAFebruary 9, 2018
Team-Based Progress. Transparency is a must between all employees at K Force. Remote Assistance was made immediately upon the complications of travel, pay and other logistics.
"Best place to work in Baltimore"
Talent Representative (Former Employee) –  Linthicum, MDFebruary 8, 2018
A typical work day starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 6:00 PM. These hours could be shorter or longer depending on if you have extra work to do. I learned to focus on planning a successful workday and a lot about information technology skillsets. When it came to the management team, they're decent and some people might have had a better experience but I felt like I wasn't given as hands on of mentorship as others received. Management seemed to be focused on their own responsibilities to deliver and close deals and most of the time just gave critiques but did not take the time to improve techniques with the team. Role playing never happened. The workplace culture is great, everyone gets along, they have short cubicles so it is easy to talk to neighboring cubicles and everyone develops friendships and goes to lunch together. They do try to set up quarterly events and contests. They also do monthly volunteer events to give back to the community. The hardest part of the job is trying to figure everything out as you go. Account Managers don't go over job descriptions with recruiters but rather give a brief blurb about the clients expectations and then the recruiter is expected to be the expert even if they are new. The most enjoyable part of the job is the workplace culture and the conversations and closing deals. Deals closed are celebrated with ringing cowbells.
Pros
team lunches, great culture
Cons
Management is not hands on enough.
Wonderful job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 6, 2018
I love working for Kforce and Centene it’s a a wonderful company to work for very sweet, organizatied Incan not wait to go permanent with the company
Was Contract Job was able to Telecommute for the assigned Job
Network Engineer Implementation- Information SRVCS (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 5, 2018
I was happy that the manager at Kforce was able to give me a great contract salary.

On this Contract Job was able to Telecommute for the assigned Job, which was fantastic. Was assigned to work for the telecommunication sector for a Big Bank.

Learned how things worked for the Banks Internal customers, what their process was from the start of new projects and implementation of the services needed by the internal clients,

I enjoyed learning the difference aspects of the job assigned and it kept me busy daily so the day went by fast.
Pros
Able to Telecommute, great hourly pay
Cons
No Healthcare, no vacation, No paid time off, No paid Holidays. No sick leave.
Excellent experience!!
Mail Processor/Scanning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 5, 2018
Working for Kforce was a pleasant experience and they were there for me when ever a problem arose. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who asked...thank you!
Competitive workplace & strong ability to learn valuable skills
Technical Recruiter/Talent Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 5, 2018
Decent work-life balance and a workplace that fosters further learning and personal development. Available training courses provided online for technical knowledge.
Management needs work in most departments
None (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2018
Kforce is a great company to work for. I love there culture and philanthropy. However, management for most departments and groups need serious work. Lower management all the way up to Directors need to take some management courses. They need to learn how to treat people with respect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.