Kforce

Kforce Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Business Development (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: Leaning and obtaining new knowledge
Cons: A lot of sitting
increased my skill set.

The management staff is great and so was my team.

The hardest part was just learning the specific details and coming up with quick solutions.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people and the atmosphere. It was definitely team-oriented, positive and I always looked forward to going to work.
Very professional and willing to assist employees.
Teleservice Representative (Temporary Contractor) (Former Employee), Vienna, VAJune 26, 2015
Pros: Very attentive to employees concern and always ready to provide assistance.
Cons: Extremely long onboarding process to become an employee.
The company always kept employees abreast of additional opportunities and provided feedback on ones experiences and job skills. The account manager ensured that each employee's concerns were met. Had a very positive experience working for K Force.
Great place to work for
Senior Tech (Former Employee), Pasadena CAJune 25, 2015
Answered all my questions and kept me informed. They are now working on getting me anther contract but i need a full time job
I am very pleased with the professionalism at Kforce.
HR Generalist and Benefits Administrator (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJune 24, 2015
I have nothing but good things to say about Kforce. I feel that they have my interest at heart and are very willing to assist in finding the right job for me. Managers and Co-workers are always friendly and easy to approach.
Great management with awesome team environment!
Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 22, 2015
Since joining Kforce at the beginning of 2015, I've quickly grown to be a part of a great team culture within our Chicago office. Management is great with flexibility and understanding, but also expecting performance driven results as well. Not a position or company where you can just clock in and expect results without putting in the hard work.
Steady work but not placed in best positions
Telecom Specialist (Current Employee), st louis, MoJune 17, 2015
Pros: Constant employment and great for in betweeners
Cons: No personel growth.
They keep you working but it is not in your best interest. They kind of just throw you into any position that you can perform. So even if you are an experienced worker you may end up doing exel formatting and analysis just because you are able.
KForce Staffing in Addison
Corporate Banking Compliance, Training Consultant (Current Employee), Addison, TXJune 16, 2015
Pros: Weekly Pay, Benefits
Cons: Do not take care of referrals, HR/pay issues initially, slow response times
Company was an on-time opportunity with quick turn time and Direct Deposit. Local office is also convenient. I recommend this company to other professionals.
HP of Austin and Houston Enterprise poorly handle Project manager which created Risk
Senior Windows Server Build Engineer (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 15, 2015
Pros: average 60 to 75 work-hours per week plus work weekends.
Cons: HP- daily catering to work site.As told us, we're not leaving the building. Project behind schedule.
Kforce first recruiter was not clear or state the Server build project was behind...

Subject: HP enterprise was poorly handle by HP project manager

Pros..
I average 60 to 75 work-hours per week plus work weekends.
I was productive in Windows server Builds and Server QA
I was the assistant trainer on IIS website server for new hires..

Cons:
Hp- was unprofessional during our day team to 25 mix contractors give uses guilt trips..saying.."we were not working head.
*How can you when there task document were out dated.

HP-were not moving fast and the Data Center staff were behind having servers ready us to do our part installation server software and cluster servers.

HP- We never were able to leave the HP Center for lunch.
HP- daily provide catering to our work site.
As HP told us, we're not leaving the building.

HP of Austin and Houston staff had bad communication with each other,,, It was political and these enterprise project was to big for HP and jobs were being lost in Houston..

I saw 20 Co-workers were let go became of the poor project scheduling planning.

The hard part Kforce recruiter quites' , there no help!
Excellent Employer and knowledge
Accountant (Current Employee), Hartford, CTJune 14, 2015
Pros: Great co workers with several years experience.
Working as a contract Accountant has been a pleasant form of employment as they have matched my skills and background very carefully. I have very good stream of communication with the specialists whom match me with a company and job description. My most recent contract is with a municipality as an Accountant in which I am responsible for several bank reconciliations, G/L postings and A/R assignments and reporting to the Finance Director.
Service Coordinator
Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 10, 2015
Pros: Strong pay scale, excellent benefits, perks
Cons: Nothing
Review timesheet submissions, new hire paperwork for all contracting jobs,

I increased my skill set.

The management staff was wonderful and so were my colleagues.

The hardest part was just learning the specific details and how to solve certain issues.

Nice long contracts
Information Technology Project Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COJune 9, 2015
Pros: get paid weekly
Cons: They mess up your pay all the time
KForce has some very long contracts that allows a contractor to feel at home.

My coworkers were all great and I would consider working for KForce on another contract
Great agency
Contract Cost Accountant (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COJune 4, 2015
Pros: Assignments
Cons: None
I've worked for this agency once and they got me a great position with great pay. They also have great benefits and opportunity for growth.
Professional yet a fun place to work
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Earth City, MOJune 2, 2015
Pros: Free parking, and nice lunch area.
I was able to learn skills from different companies and how the same job title, can operate so different, yet acheive the same goals. Leaving me to always want to advance more each day and grow with that company.
Kforce!
Support Service Specialist (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJune 1, 2015
Kforce has been a great help in my search for employment opportunities. Although the job security is a bit tight, that's okay because they're always keeping you in mind and are constantly in search of finding a position to suit you. Delighted to be a part of their team
I was a Contractor
Account Specialist (Contractor) (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 1, 2015
Taking and making collection calls, I learned a lot about bank loans & credit cards, the management & co-workers at BMO Harris Bank were all wonderful people to work with. the hardest part of the job was to get approval to offset an account for payment. I enjoyed most about the job was helping to customers/clients
Great Culture, not so great salary
Financial Services Talent Qualification Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 13, 2015
kforce has a great company culture and atmosphere, i enjoy this position however the work/life balance and salary does not fit my lifestyle
Great people = Great Results
Client Relationship Representitive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 12, 2015
Good company to work for, company basis progress off of Client visits and not actual job orders. Commission structure is close to a draw.
Kforce testing
Test Administrator (Former Employee), Mcallen,Texas 78501May 8, 2015
Pros: working with kids
Cons: none
would take attendance pass out testing materials love working with my co workers there was nothing hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the kids.
Rewarding to help children
PROCTOR (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: I got to meet different loving children
Cons: assignment ended too soon
Being a proctor you would check in the students and read the test instructions to them and over see them while taking their test. Then once test was over you would wait with you class until they went to lunch or until the parent came to pick up the child or children.
fair
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 1, 2015
great pay and benefits , but had the lack of hours and the ablitiy to grow with the company. they provide great customer services and out reach

1 2 3 4 5

About Kforce

Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the – Read more

Kforce Salaries