Kforce

Kforce Employer Reviews

Good and Bads
Logistics Contractor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 4, 2014
I loved the job I had, but I wish it would have ended up in a full time position after how long I was there and how hard I worked.
The best corporate job in a bank that I know of
Business Banker (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 3, 2014
Pros: easy to get promoted
Cons: the pay is quite low
- A typical day of work includes the opening procedures (bankers know what I mean), getting the bank ready for the day based on the forecasts for the day, and trying to meet or exceed daily goals for each department.
-Union bank was wonderful for training, learning new bank related skills and I had plenty of room to move up.
-The management, at least – more... from what I remember, was very tight and they did a great job at the branch I worked at.
-The co-workers were mostly younger people in their 20's (including myself at the time), aside from the management and overall it was not cut-throat or unpleasant. I can't complain here.
- The hardest part of the job was a lot of responsibility for a relatively low pay.
-The most enjoyable part of the job was working with and meeting lots of really influential people, and the training I received was invaluable for the industry. – less
Wow what a great experience
LPN (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 27, 2014
Pros: great wages. great education
Cons: travel, shifts, adjusting to new facilities
Agency nursing. At times in a different location every night and at others under long contracts. Worked in so many areas of nursing such as orthopedics, skilled, childrens rehab, brain injury unit, hospice, spinal cord unit, med/surg, and one-to-one assignments. I chose what I took and hours I worked. Learned so much. But the traveling usually meant – more... an hours drive and did a lot of night shifts. – less
Not sure how to advance here
Sr. Analyst - Assortment Planning (Current Employee), Vinings, GANovember 20, 2014
Pay good but do not have good benefits and have no advancement plan at the organization.
All in all, a great company!
Systems Auditor II (Current Employee), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, DCNovember 17, 2014
I'm contracted at an of site, so I do not work at the corporate offices at KGS. As such, my contact with management is minimal as I have my own off site leadership chain. I work with a mix of other contractors from other companies, the hardest part of the job is keeping the customer happy.
Excellent
General Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 14, 2014
Pros: attentive, opportunity for advancement
Was assigned to work for USAA which i enjoyed. Although it was only for a yr, i wish it couldve last longer. The recruiter is attentive to issues and concerns.
Not the best contractor placement company
contractor (Former Employee), OregonNovember 12, 2014
Pros: not sure
Cons: immature representation of company
Disappointed with the level of detail placement specialist used to evaluate if I should be referred for a position. This company is only geared to placement of younger workers.
Unstable company
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 12, 2014
I did filing, faxing, copying, answered phones and retrieved charts. Management was unstable. My co-workers where rude.
Productive and informative
Coding Consultant, MD Anderson Cancer Center (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: outdated abstracting system
My workday is usually productive and my hours are flexible. The management is very easy to work with and keep us informed of the client's expectations. My co-workers are experienced and professional. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the older abstracting system, there are a lot of shutdowns and freezes. The most enjoyable part of the job – more... is learning. – less
Motivation for each project
Desktop Technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 4, 2014
Pros: hour lunch break
Cons: n/a
Able to work on PC migration project, but often times work was stopped in the middle of process not allowing for completion. Not very productive. Wasn't able to work with the company long to take advantage of compensation/benefits. Management was honest and the best part of the job was assisting customers.
Great place to work.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXOctober 28, 2014
Pros: everyone's friendly.
Cons: contract completed.
A typical day at work check calendar appointments, call patients to remind their appointments and ask if they've had labs drawn. Processed labs on Sunrise and file on charts.
Company was great only did not understand when I received a permanent position outside of their company
Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Ballston Commons, VAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: near home, great pay, great hours
Cons: they were against the position i received outside of the company
Company is great pay and great work/ They really got me out there fast at a good pay
Temporary Contractual Employment
Temporary Contractual Employment (Former Employee), Spectrum HealthOctober 25, 2014
Cons: this position was 30 days only.
Kforce temporary position was utilizing the EHR for an intiative to review documentation.
Not honest people
Legal Word Processor (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2014
Pros: the company i worked for was great
Cons: dishonesty
I got to work for them only 3days thank goodness. Two days training, the 3rd day on graveyard shift from 1:30AM to 9:30AM. Was promised a higher rate (in writing) for the graveyard shift but when I received my check the rate was the same as day shift. I informed them that the rate was wrong and not what I agreed to with the counselor Carrie. Carrie's – more... response was the graveyard shift work was also training so the rate was for training which was not true at all.

I am furious and am deciding whether to go to the Dept. of Labor. Since it's really only one day of work this happened it may not really be worth the trouble but still... (I left after 3 days due to a family emergency and would have returned had this not happened.)

But it is not easy to work this kind of all night schedule and not be paid properly or be lied to about your pay.

I would not in the least recommend this agency, but if you must sign up with them please please verify your pay rate in writing. – less
Technology plus training = Knowledge force know how
Epic Super User Trainer/Data Entry (Former Employee), Corvallis, OregonOctober 22, 2014
Pros: local.
Cons: it was a temporary assignment
The work days could be spent in Epic Super User training, abstracting patient Continuity of Care Documentations (CCDs), or scanning patient charts. This temporary assignment was filled with loads of data entry and training on the newest electronic health record.
Decent work place, loved the GYM!
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2014
At KForce I was able to gain the knowledge of Procurement & Telecom world. KForce was an enjoyable work place.
Staffing Agency Did Okay
Content Writer- Gainesville Coins (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 20, 2014
This was a job as a contract writer for a company through the staffing agency Kforce. As a content writer, the day consisted of researching products for sale and writing descriptions for them, plus compiling articles about gold and silver for the website. Kforce itself was a great company, my liaison was extremely kind and called me once a week to see – more... how the job was going. When there was an issue, KForce did all they could to fix it; however, the company I was contracted to treated us like children and ignored any and all problems. – less
Managed the Administration and Planning group in the Program Management Office (PMO), reporting to senior executives.
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST/CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Paramus, NJOctober 19, 2014
Pros: great people, great learning experience, great pay
Cons: sometimes too busy
Very busy, organizer, coordinator, scheduler
. Coordinated/interfaced with project teams
• Reporting/follow-up: issues, action items
• QA of large project plan
• Managing personnel budget
• Documentation: Processes, status reports, meeting minutes
• Program-wide email communications
• Hired/trained/reviewed administrative staff
• Managed staff of three
 – more... Room/meeting scheduling – less
Overall I am happy with KForce
Senior Billing Associate (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAOctober 16, 2014
I enjoy working with Kforce.
I have a very normal work day.
Co-workers are nice and its easy to work with them.
Fun place to work!
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), College Park, GAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: good breaks.
Cons: hard, long days.
Challenging work. Good supervisor. Fun days, really enjoyed being there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kforce

Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the – Read more