Kforce Employee Reviews in United States

Nice place
Loss Mitigation Specialist III/Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 1, 2016
• Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and value and condition of property.
• Verify critical dates and review electronic court docket for updated case status. Close loans out of bankruptcy to ensure that Client’s interests are protected as well as processes are continued appropriately and timely upon termination of the stay. This includes determining bankruptcy status, utilizing internal department applications, and moving loans to the next stage in the process
many company functions to include pot lucks and games
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 25, 2016
My assignment with Kforce was at Memorialcare in Fountain Valley, CA. the customer service dept was the most challenging in the office. In order to make it more appealing and low stress, they constantly had department activities to break up the stress issues. We had an ongoing volleyball tournament and not only did I participate but I made a full length video of the tournament.

I gained enormous satisfaction in working in the customer service dept as I felt that I helped to resolve patients issues just as I would have wanted had I been the person calling in.
Sharonda Weathers Review
Revenue Specialist (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 1, 2016
With KForce I am actually contracted with YRC Freight as a Revenue Specialist. On a typical day of work once I come in I check my email to check if anything has been assigned to me. Once that is complete I look over payments applied to ensure they were applied correctly. If they have been misapplied I then go to correct account. If monies are due to a company then a letter is then created out for any refunds due. My position contains multiple roles. Another important role will be once the mail room has supplied my department mail I then sort the mail to who it is assigned to. The checks that have been sent I then scan them into the system to send over to our bank remittance in order to process check.
loved this job
Health Information Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 17, 2016
Contracted by Norton Healthcare to do health care records.
laid back, but consistent. Great coworkers, easy to follow instructions on their programs, state of the art programs that allowed you to move fast through the screens and accomplish your mission. Double screens for easy reading. Balanced fun, and work, great management, as long as you did your job, no one was ever bothered.
Pros
great management
Cons
building was old and very cold during winter months
Prepared construction systems submittal drawings required to support electronic system.
ELECTRIC TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 30, 2016
- Wiring machinery including relays, PLCs, transformers, breaker and various controllers. running conduit and pulling cables.
- Contracting operation in the district office.
- Planned installation layouts for electric connection at Best Western Hotel.
- Repaired shop drawings for wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatuses and equipment.
- Measured, cut, bent, threaded, assembled and installed electrical conduit using tools such as hacksaw, pipe threaded and conduit bender.
! - Performed minor repairs, including replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs and switches
Pros
Interesting job
Cons
non
ok company to work for
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMarch 18, 2016
Typical work day would consist of submitting 2-4 candidates per one position in hopes that out of the 4 one or two candidates will be a "fill" and making about 40 calls a day.

The requisitions will hardly be fully qualified; most of the managers are "hands off" and offer little to no guidance. You are literally shooting in the dark half of the time and they mostly work with VMS systems which means you can either get little to no feedback. No set goals or anything... which makes getting credibility and starts awfully hard. No true leadership from the team.

No company covered events; if there is any "team building" activity, it will be out of your own pocket.
Pros
No micro-management
Cons
Cheap company, no leadership, no true incentives given, too relaxed
Great opportunity to learn about the Recruiting Industry
Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 4, 2016
I would suggest working here if you are looking to learn.
Very clique environment. Would need to make sure you can fit in with the crowd if you want to enjoy being in the office.
What Kforce brings to the table is stellar product for both the client and the candidate.
Taking the time to truly understand the need of both parties.
I would suggest anyone give Kforce a chance, may turn out to be a perfect fit for you.
Great Agency
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 17, 2016
I currently work with other contractors from other agencies. Hands down Kforce shows their interest in how you like your assignment and your well being by checking in with you periodically. Other contractors always say that they never hear from their agencies unless there are issues with their time cards.
Pros
Interest in your happiness in your assignments
Cons
Not always sure who your primary contact person should be
Fast paced challenging atmosphere with great coworkers
Encore Capitol Group- Temporary Asst Legal Asst (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 29, 2016
Encore is a debt collection company. I enjoyed dealing with the courts and the fact faced environment. It was sometimes difficult, ethically, as they are collection on debts over 10 years old.
Pros
Nice office, great people to work with
Cons
High turnover rate. Was asked to do some things that weren't ethical.
It was great until everything changed
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 8, 2016
When I started it was great. I loved my job. I would just call people all day, qualify them for jobs, interview them.. My co-workers were great and my bosses were great. Then they restructured and the management completely changed. The culture changed and now its not so great. It definitely isn't as happy of a place to go every day.
Very bad place to work
Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, MEFebruary 20, 2016
I worked as a cash poster for two weeks, working my butt off for this company. They decided to get rid off me because they did not have enough work. The management team was very terrible. This company does not care to keep people employed, don't waste your time. In the two weeks I worked I seen seven people get fired. The turn over rate is mandatory for this company.
I would definetly seek employment with this company again
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2016
I had a great experience with this company. Was not with them long enough to explore more opportunities. However, definitely was happy with the whole experience.
Pros
Great pay, very safe, and great people to work with
Cons
I was a little slow due to my current stage of preganancy at the time of employment there
Great amount of individual responsibility.
IT Operations Engineer/Administrator. (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAApril 4, 2016
Need more consistent and strong focus on new business development (sales).
You may find there many driven people who want to push ourselves and those around them to develop personally and professionally.
Pros
High-paced
Cons
The health care plan is below average.
Productive and challenging place to work
Kaiser Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 23, 2015
A typical day at Kforce can be planned out with various tasks or fires that have to be addressed and managed. Interactions with cross functional departments, C-level associates, or client contacts can occur. I have learned so much over my years with Kforce to include leadership skills, operational support, contract engagements, multi-tasking, and collaboration with associates of all levels. I love the interaction with the great team members here at Kforce.
helpful, calls for interviews
patient accounts (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 22, 2016
This is a temp agency they send you on interviews for companies. This is mostly for temporary jobs. They work with you to send you on job interviews , drug testing. They call before your interview make sure you are prepared.
Cons
you never know how long you will have work
Most dysfunctional place I have worked
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 15, 2015
Every day you come to work you have no idea what you are walking into. There is no consistency the turnover is the worst I have ever seen. There are too many corporate hands in everything while they sit there in their corporate office states away staring at spreadsheets they have zero understanding of the clients. I feel like I am working for a Bi-Polar company most days. Everyone here is miserable and always waiting for the bottom to fall out. In one year I have watched at least 25-30 people rotate in and out of this place which is a lot considering the whole office can not house more then 25 people.
Cons
Excellent place to work, Professional environment.
Payroll Analyst at United Technologies Corp (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 14, 2016
Professional environment, excellent co-workers, management helpful and assist you but do not micro manage. Also provide excellent health benefits. Very enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Benifits, Environment, Management
Cons
NA
Great company to work for
Executive (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 23, 2016
I had been in contact with my recruiter and she was able to find me a position quickly. When I found out my assignment was ending my recruiter worked hard to find me another opportunity. They are very responsive and always willing to help.
Pros
Weekly paychecks
Cons
a temp service
fun easy learning environment
Sales / customer service (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHFebruary 12, 2016
a typical day consisted of learning new products and answering the phones for service and sales. the people were generally nice and the cafeteria was great! the hardest part was the mandatory overtime hours. the most enjoyable part was the in house fashion shows
Micro-management
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Not the best experience due to the lack of communication and empathy from current supervisor while favoring some over others. Micro managing work load and using corrective action as a lack of diverse leadership skills.
Pros
Small office, good co-workers
Cons
Micro- manager