Kforce

Kforce Employee Reviews

Great Culture, not so great salary
Financial Services Talent Qualification Specialist (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 13, 2015
kforce has a great company culture and atmosphere, i enjoy this position however the work/life balance and salary does not fit my lifestyle
Great people = Great Results
Client Relationship Representitive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 12, 2015
Good company to work for, company basis progress off of Client visits and not actual job orders. Commission structure is close to a draw.
Kforce testing
Test Administrator (Former Employee), Mcallen,Texas 78501May 8, 2015
Pros: working with kids
Cons: none
would take attendance pass out testing materials love working with my co workers there was nothing hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the kids.
Rewarding to help children
PROCTOR (Former Employee), Tyler, TXMay 1, 2015
Pros: I got to meet different loving children
Cons: assignment ended too soon
Being a proctor you would check in the students and read the test instructions to them and over see them while taking their test. Then once test was over you would wait with you class until they went to lunch or until the parent came to pick up the child or children.
fair
Customer service Representative (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 1, 2015
great pay and benefits , but had the lack of hours and the ablitiy to grow with the company. they provide great customer services and out reach
Test Administraror
Test Administraror (Current Employee), Brownsville, TXApril 29, 2015
STAAR Exam Administrator. I read the instructions to students, I also made sure all the pursuers that Texas requires to have were meant. I loved working with students and it was an easy job for me, because it was a job that I went to school for, so the carrier was excellent for my expertise.
Excellent
Programmer/Analyst - Consultant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 24, 2015
Excellent place to work. Would work there again.
Very consultant oriented and responded to any concerns an employee might have.
This is a job placement company.
Commercial Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Addison, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: Like the job the found me.
Cons: First time I have ever used a job placement company wasn't that happy with them.
They did find me a very good job with Vibra. I did have some payroll issues with them. Took a few weeks to straighten out.

I found the company to be very busy internally and also going through internal changes.

I have never used a job placement company before this is very common in Texas and widely done. I personally just wasn't very happy with my representative that was working with me.
Very professional and reliable.
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 19, 2015
Pros: Wide variety of work opportunities and new experiences
Cons: Temporary employment / Varying rates of pay
I enjoy working with Kforce however I am interested in finding permanent work with basic benefits. I do like their genuine interest in helping me find meaningful work that develops and job skills in order to obtain my career goals.
Kforce is great to work for
Ins Rep II (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 18, 2015
Pros: online timecard
Cons: no bus pass compensation
• Follow-up on insurance denials and aged claims for Medicaid and ensure accurate billing information is submitted.
• Submit claims appeals with supporting documentation as necessary and resolve aged insurance balances
• Obtain retro authorizations for encounters in need of authorization.
• Corrected and resubmitted all dental claims for Medicaid.
• Work on extra reports and other duties as needed for Supervisor.
A great place to work
Independent Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 10, 2015
Pros: Paid mileage, Flexibility
Cons: Temporary
My recruiter was very helpful. The supporting staff was very attentive. It was contracted work to a third party. So that part will be irrelevant.
Decent company
Accounting Specialist II (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasApril 3, 2015
While they found a good site for me (where I did learn quite a bit), I could rarely get an answer solved right away for any question that I may have had. My main recruiter at the time was always away from his desk or out of the office.
I was hired for Go-Live end-user technical support.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 1, 2015
I was hired for Go-Live end-user technical support. I Helped the users get acquainted with new hardware, operating system and Epic EMR software. I I provided technical assistance related to the new technology.
Contract Work
Application Analyst (Current Employee), Renton, WAMarch 31, 2015
Typical contract company and nothing really too bad that I had experienced, but company seems to vanish after placement at client site. Company seems to experience a high volume of turn over for its support staff from recruiters, and other staff that are not contractors.
Great Company
Lead Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 26, 2015
Autonomy within a framework. Enjoyed building a team and setting records in revenue. Unfortunate that the company shifted into a different direction.
Very fast job placement
IT Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
When I was called for a potential job, I was, right away, working for a client and the rest was history. I would search for jobs with them.
Productive on the required job assignment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2015
Kforce, Inc. is a stable company and matches accounting opportunities to my skills. My representatives are available when I have any issues or concerns on my job assignments. For my birthday, I received phone calls and email from both of my respresentatives.
Good temp agency
Deduction Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 9, 2015
Pros: clos
8 hour day
learned new system
management "hands off"
co-workers ready to help
hardest part was learning new system
friendly atmosphere
n/a
VMO Account Manager/ General Motors (Former Employee), Southfield,miMarch 7, 2015
No room for advancement at this company and management put in place recently was a poor choice not well thought out. Put people in management with no leadership experience.
typical temp agency
temp employee (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 6, 2015
to many levels of management and they will give you misleading job descriptions. the recruiters are much to optimistic for the job market.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kforce

Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the – Read more

Kforce Salaries