Kforce

Kforce United States Employee Reviews

Very professional and reliable.
Accounting Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 19, 2015
Pros: Wide variety of work opportunities and new experiences
Cons: Temporary employment / Varying rates of pay
I enjoy working with Kforce however I am interested in finding permanent work with basic benefits. I do like their genuine interest in helping me find meaningful work that develops and job skills in order to obtain my career goals.
Kforce is great to work for
Ins Rep II (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 18, 2015
Pros: online timecard
Cons: no bus pass compensation
• Follow-up on insurance denials and aged claims for Medicaid and ensure accurate billing information is submitted.
• Submit claims appeals with supporting documentation as necessary and resolve aged insurance balances
• Obtain retro authorizations for encounters in need of authorization.
• Corrected and resubmitted all dental claims for Medicaid.
• Work on extra reports and other duties as needed for Supervisor.
A great place to work
Independent Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 10, 2015
Pros: Paid mileage, Flexibility
Cons: Temporary
My recruiter was very helpful. The supporting staff was very attentive. It was contracted work to a third party. So that part will be irrelevant.
Decent company
Accounting Specialist II (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasApril 3, 2015
While they found a good site for me (where I did learn quite a bit), I could rarely get an answer solved right away for any question that I may have had. My main recruiter at the time was always away from his desk or out of the office.
I was hired for Go-Live end-user technical support.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 1, 2015
I was hired for Go-Live end-user technical support. I Helped the users get acquainted with new hardware, operating system and Epic EMR software. I I provided technical assistance related to the new technology.
Contract Work
Application Analyst (Current Employee), Renton, WAMarch 31, 2015
Typical contract company and nothing really too bad that I had experienced, but company seems to vanish after placement at client site. Company seems to experience a high volume of turn over for its support staff from recruiters, and other staff that are not contractors.
Great Company
Lead Staffing Specialist (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 26, 2015
Autonomy within a framework. Enjoyed building a team and setting records in revenue. Unfortunate that the company shifted into a different direction.
Very fast job placement
IT Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
When I was called for a potential job, I was, right away, working for a client and the rest was history. I would search for jobs with them.
Productive on the required job assignment
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 13, 2015
Kforce, Inc. is a stable company and matches accounting opportunities to my skills. My representatives are available when I have any issues or concerns on my job assignments. For my birthday, I received phone calls and email from both of my respresentatives.
Good temp agency
Deduction Analyst (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 9, 2015
Pros: clos
8 hour day
learned new system
management "hands off"
co-workers ready to help
hardest part was learning new system
friendly atmosphere
n/a
VMO Account Manager/ General Motors (Former Employee), Southfield,miMarch 7, 2015
No room for advancement at this company and management put in place recently was a poor choice not well thought out. Put people in management with no leadership experience.
typical temp agency
temp employee (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 6, 2015
to many levels of management and they will give you misleading job descriptions. the recruiters are much to optimistic for the job market.
Kforce is a great place to work
Recruiter (Full Desk) - F&A (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 4, 2015
Staffing is a tough industry and the job is stressful. Kforce has found a way to make it manageable. Great management with great ramp up time to build your book of business.
n/a
DATA ENTRY PROCESSER (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 3, 2015
nice place to work as contract work but hard to get into the company coworkers were nice and close to home. also hours were nice
Not so good.
administrative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 2, 2015
Pros: can't think of any.
I have worked through Kforce, Grand Rapids, mi for over three years. If you work and your assignment ends, you are required to resubmit all your personal information again if it is over six months, a lot of work for employee, not Kforce. They make a lot of money off their employees and offer low compensation. If their is a discrepancy or circumstance related to a early departure from an assignment, Kforce wants no feedback from their employees. They give no indications as to why there was an early departure. I would not recommend working for a temporary agency who doesnt want feedback.
NO Micromanaging, unlimited resources at your finger tips
Sr. Talent Representative (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: no micromanaging, helpful people, unlimited resources, free breakfast every friday
Great work environment, management is very helpful and available. No micromanaging, metrics are kept daily through the tracking system.
Accounts Payable
A/P Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 23, 2015
Accounts Payable for Bright House cable company. Enter invoices in the accounts payable system. This was only a temporary assignment.
Non positive workplace
Fiannce (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: getting a paycheck weekly
Cons: dishonest
The reps are not honest about assignments. No matter how you are treated by clients personnel, they are always right per KFORCE. This is not the staffing company you would like to be employed with.
Temp Assignment at MasterCard Worldwide
AP SPECIALIST (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: plenty of training, allowed us to ask questions in an open environment
Cons: tough to know where to research some invoices, no direcction from employees who were terminated
Worked at the start of the GBSC as an AP Specialist working with US and Latin American Invoices. Streamlined the naming convention process to ensure no duplicate payments were made. Eliminated duplicate invoices by requesting unique invoice numbers from suppliers. Learned how to process international invoices in US operating unit. Learned how to process Latin American invoices in the different operating units (for each country). Learned how to do the different tax codes/withholding taxes for the Latin American invoices. Researched invoices that did not have Purchase Order numbers in order to ensure proper payment. Routed invoices to the appropriate approvers for the Non-Purchase Order invoices. Researched invoices that were handed down to us from the New York branch that they were unable to resolve. The hardest part of this job was to process those invoices that had not been previously processed as finding the correct approver proved taxing. The most enjoyable part of this job was the high volume and knowledge that was obtained sorting out these processes. The management was great and allowed our team to create new procedures to effectively streamline change.
Mortgage company that went out of business
Account Administration Representative (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: great boss, nice enviornment and close to home
Cons: no real health benefits or retirement plans
This was a good job until it ended when they had to close the doors due to the bad ecomony. Too much competition when there were very little rules and regulations.

1 2 3 4 5

About Kforce

Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the – Read more

Kforce Salaries