Kforce Employee Reviews

Good Job
Analyst/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA 22031November 13, 2017
Generally affable people. Opportunities are what you make of them. Best to stay billable or chasing revenue. Overhead/budgeted positions are vulnerable if the parent company does not like the numbers.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Layoffs when numbers are not met
Uncooperative Manager
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 12, 2017
Manager refused to meet to discuss project needs and would not assist in mapping required skills with employees. At best, he was an individual contributor thrust into a position managing 10-12 people.
Pros
40 hour work week
Cons
Lack of cooperation
Consultant Contracting
Enterprise Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2017
Assigned to client, directed through client engagement. Engagement based on client budget and need. Limited direction/supervision from agency. Limited effort to prepare for end of contract
Not Good
Client Relationship Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
Terrible Management and very secretive. They always preached that they look at the manager when individuals aren't successful, which I found to be very hypocritical.
A great team to work with
IT Consultant / Systems Analyst / Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GANovember 9, 2017
I enjoyed working with the team of KForce. They were quickly able to get me into a great position which advanced into me getting hired. They were great partners that I could call on when I needed advice and had other opportunities that would allow me the ability to transition if my contract was to end. Would recommend!
good company
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 8, 2017
KGS is a fine company. If you get onto a good contract, the work will be steady. If it comes to an end, they will try to get something else lined up.
Pros
standard benefits
Cons
wish the 401k match was higher
Productive and fun place to work. Managers listened to the needs of their coders
Inpatient / Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2017
Kforce back in the day was a great place to work. Managers communicated to their coders / auditors in such a respectful manner. I was sad to hear that KForce no longer works in the HIM division. Other companies should have taken lessons from them.
Pros
Communication
Competitive workplace
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 7, 2017
Company was a fun place to work with a young and a good culture if you like a competitive atmosphere.

Management wasn't the best and job security was not strong
Great place
Contract Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2017
Enjoyed working for Kforce in a variety for assignments. I worked in several hospital in Texas, OK, California and Delaware. I liked having a staffing manager recruiter you could call.
benefits
Good Pay
IT Field Tech II (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2017
Good paying position, the company itself is not bad, just a unreliable due to the contracting nature.
Personally had amazing co-workers, but I have heard of horror stories of different teams.
Depending on the project, mine with the state, was really relaxed, can make great connections for possible state positions, and was a great stepping stone into the IT Career.
As long as you can get along with others, i.e co-workers and clients, professionally you will do great.
Pros
Relaxed and paid extremely well for what you do.
Cons
Risk of losing your job without any notice, management can be hectic and unorganized.

Want to know more about Kforce?

Ask a question
Great place to work!
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2017
Kforce has a great training program and is a wonderful place to start and advance your career. They offer a fair compensation package and full benefits.
Caring work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, OROctober 27, 2017
KFORCE was an excellent company to work for. Management took time to ensure staff was happy and healthy. The hardest part of job was being yelled at by clients. The best part of job was taking care of clients needs.
Fun workplace, team oriented environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 26, 2017
We start the day of with a team meeting to game plan for the day. Then we hit the floor running. We make our calls and get after our goals. Management is supportive and does not micromanage. The team is supportive and encouraging. Very teamwork oriented environment. Job can be stressful as time can kill deals so you have to have some strategy to get your candidates in for jobs. Its always great when you are able to make a short deadline and service the client with a great candidate to fill their open position.
Pros
Team oriented environment
Cons
career advancement can be difficult
no comment
Commission Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 25, 2017
I was a temporary employee. I did not have direct contact with the KForce manager. We contacted by email only. I liked the job I was contracted to do and was able to get on full-time with that employer.
verification
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 24, 2017
verify ins for the hosp and got precert when needed
fast pace
large amount of accounts that have to be done in one day
had to have lunch done by 5pm
Cons
no lunches
Unrealistic/Lack of Management/No work/life balance
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 23, 2017
Unhealthy work environment, with unrealistic expectations, too many changes implemented at once, too many hours, too little flexibility. Completely different company than they were a couple of years ago.
good
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 23, 2017
Good to work with KForce. They have market in other big cities but limited in Pittsburgh which is the drawback. They are willing to work with you on getting the project and position.
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2017
Good place to work but took forever to get things done. Rarely did I feel my thoughts were taken into account despite constantly being asked to provide input and being prodded for info about management.
Good
Technical Recruiter Team Nike (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 21, 2017
Good place to work, full life cycle recruiting. They don't break out sources from recruiters. Only two primary positions for this company which is sales or recruiting.
Competative Workplace
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OregonOctober 19, 2017
A typical day would be fast paced, if the account managers liked you they would listen to you about your candidates. It was very competitive and a non-productive work environment.
Pros
Competative
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.