Kforce Employee Reviews

Did not enjoy working here
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Ybor City, FLFebruary 13, 2017
While the company portrays an amazing work environment, they demand long hours of the employee's and taking a lunch would be frowned upon, i was pulled into a meeting once after my lack of proper training was brought to light and told that while they did not train me properly, they were wiling to provide me with the training i needed, however they "noticed" i've taken lunches every day, and wanted me to work 60+ hours a week to make up for their lack of training.
Pros
location
Cons
managers, communication, workplace enviornment
Great company with great people
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2017
Great company with great people to work with. Work hard play hard culture with great leadership and training for new employees. Making lots of great changes for future success.
Working At Merrill Lynch
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pennington, NJFebruary 7, 2017
I was working in the ML Retirement Services area supporting the Accounts processing and trading applications. I knew most of the people in the area as I had worked with them over the years when I was an employee there.
Pros
I was well aware of the staff and environment from my previous experience as an employee there.
Cons
Consultants subjected to furloughs and forced rate cuts.
It was a well organized, supportive company
IT Repair (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLFebruary 6, 2017
I didn't know what to expect at first. But it's a temp job company, that enabled someone like me who didn't have a job, with jobs that were a great fit. The pay was okay too.
very professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2017
I worked 5 assignments with the organization. I enjoyed working with them. They helped me find work when I needed it. I would recommend this organization to anyone.
Standard placement and contracting agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Timoniuym, MDFebruary 3, 2017
I can't say a lot about KForce because I didn't interact with them much. I have no problems with the little interaction we had.
Temporary Agency
Health Insurance Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 2, 2017
This is a temporary agency. Some of the assignments sent on could lead to permanent employment.
This is a temporary agency and you do not spend much time with them only initially to do paperwork.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Temporary
Good for college grads.
Tech Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2017
Good company and advancement opportunity but its a sales environment so when you win everybody is behind you when you lose everybody is silent. This is just typical sales. You learn a ton about the staffing industry and how to work extremely hard but be sure this is what you want to do 24/7 because there is no life but this life.
Pros
Decent pay, energetic culture.
Cons
Sales, HIGH turnover.
Contract Position
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 1, 2017
Laid back work environment
Compensation reasonable
Schedule reasonable
Easy tasks at hand
fun staff at contracted locations
No benefits/ PTO
Learned more office duties
Productive and team player environment
Him Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 28, 2017
A typical day at work was to prep paperwork for scanning and indexed, and QA'd paperwork. Very much diversity environment. The hardest part is making sure there are no mistakes, most enjoyable was indexing documents.
Pros
Liked job
Cons
They can stop contract at anytime even if your a good worker before the date you are told
Not much communication with account representative
Operations Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 26, 2017
Placed in good companies. I like the job and the people I am working with, but I had very little interaction with the Kforce account representative.
Back Office Administration Assistant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 24, 2017
KForce was a temporary agency. The recruiters were great. The position I was placed in was a face paced position, however, I learned how to run a lot of different equipment.
Fun and casual company environment
Technical Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 23, 2017
This was one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The manager at my work site was excellent. He was a real, down-to-earth manager who actually did his job of managing the team! The work environment was fun and relaxed, and blue jeans were the typical attire, so you didn't have to spend a fortune on business wear. The hardest part of the job was my contract ending, and the most enjoyable part of the job was my manager, plus the amazing coworkers.who I got to work with.
Pros
Casual and fun work environment
Feedback Comments
Senior EDI Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 19, 2017
I recommend KForce Government Solutions to any EDI Business Intelligence Developer or a Business Analyst.

They can definitely enhance their career in medical coding and billing and HL7 medical claims transmission.
Temporary to Permanent assignment with nThrive (MedAssets) in Nashville, TN
Contractor PAR (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 17, 2017
THIS REVIEW IS ABOUT MEDASSETS, NOW CALLED nTHRIVE

Management does not communicate with the staff well.
Like all places, there are good people to work with and then there are some not so good. Foul language could be heard from various employees but did not seem to be addressed, even after bringing it to management attention.
When you start there, you are trained fairly well but each project will have specific functions and protocol. You get a training period and a ramp up period for your position; the problem is that the feedback is not provided and without this information, you do not know whether your work is up to par or if it needs focusing on any certain area. Personally, I was never provided feedback or a QA. I cannot say for sure but it seems nThrive uses the temporary agency of KForce just so they can bring people in who want to do the job but then have the easy scapegoat saying the "assignment ended" to let people go and in this way they do not have to tell you the real reason why they are terminating your employment. This process does not allow anyone to address any professional issues which the employee may need work on. I wonder if I was let go because I am caucasion.
Perks would be coffee, tea, hot chocolate, paper plates, plastic ware, and paper towels are provided but these supplies may run out and not be replenished for 2 weeks at a time.

I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Supplies in kitchen, coffee, tea, hot chocolate
Cons
Supplies do not get restocked before they run out, no performance feedback given

Comment – January 19, 2017

Also, there are issues getting all my belongings returned.

Emjoyed working with other emplyees on job assignments.
Certified Coding Specilaist (Former Employee) –  St. Francis Hospital, Hartford CT - 6 to 8/2010January 16, 2017
KForce is a good company to work. Everything is explained clearly to you and what to expect with the client. I enjoyed working for KForce, however, I could not meet the production standards. I am slow in the production end and could never be up to par with any client. Thank you KForce for the time with you.
Great work environment
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, WAJanuary 15, 2017
I have had no issue or real serious problem since I started 1 year ago. Great staff and positive and rewarding work environment. They let you have very flexible hours also were able to give more hours then I was first hired under.
Very helpful in and respectful
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2017
They always seems to reach out and touch basis with you to see how you are doing on your assignments. Always prompt to answer questions if needed. Very compassionate.
Lack of training
Client Relationship Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 10, 2017
Lack of good training techniques sets many employees up for failure. Management too busy looking for their next hire to work with the existing employees.
Excellent company for professional consulting
Contractor Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2017
K-Force was very effective in keeping me contracted out to integration projects. I travelled throughout Florida and worked on 100+ user network installations.
Pros
Local administration office
Cons
Less time to visit main office working in field at a distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9