Kforce Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent place to work, Professional environment.
Payroll Analyst at United Technologies Corp (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTMarch 14, 2016
Professional environment, excellent co-workers, management helpful and assist you but do not micro manage. Also provide excellent health benefits. Very enjoyable place to work.
Pros
Benifits, Environment, Management
Cons
NA
Great opportunity to learn about the Recruiting Industry
Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 4, 2016
I would suggest working here if you are looking to learn.
Very clique environment. Would need to make sure you can fit in with the crowd if you want to enjoy being in the office.
What Kforce brings to the table is stellar product for both the client and the candidate.
Taking the time to truly understand the need of both parties.
I would suggest anyone give Kforce a chance, may turn out to be a perfect fit for you.
Contractor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 29, 2016
KForce contracting agency was less than mediocre for the pay. Not a great balance of life/work and not a great understanding of sickness. Doctors notes are not accepted
Fast paced challenging atmosphere with great coworkers
Encore Capitol Group- Temporary Asst Legal Asst (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 29, 2016
Encore is a debt collection company. I enjoyed dealing with the courts and the fact faced environment. It was sometimes difficult, ethically, as they are collection on debts over 10 years old.
Pros
Nice office, great people to work with
Cons
High turnover rate. Was asked to do some things that weren't ethical.
Overall good place to work
Client Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 29, 2016
Typical business workday of 8-5:30 am. Management could be a little more reserved. Extremely high turnover rate which is alarming, no culture or team consistency.
Pros
Good Compensation, Healthcare
Cons
Management. High Turnover
Job Placement
Electronic File Processor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COFebruary 28, 2016
Kforce misleads employees about temp to hire positions. would never work for the again. they do not communicate with their employees at all. the have poor management and communication skills.
I would definetly seek employment with this company again
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2016
I had a great experience with this company. Was not with them long enough to explore more opportunities. However, definitely was happy with the whole experience.
Pros
Great pay, very safe, and great people to work with
Cons
I was a little slow due to my current stage of preganancy at the time of employment there
Micro-management
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Not the best experience due to the lack of communication and empathy from current supervisor while favoring some over others. Micro managing work load and using corrective action as a lack of diverse leadership skills.
Pros
Small office, good co-workers
Cons
Micro- manager
Excellent
Quality Analyst Consultant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 25, 2016
KForce is a great company. The consultants are treated with respect and the opportunity for on-line training is convenient.
Great Culture, Great place to work for!!!!
Manager, Accounts Receivables & Cash Applications (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 24, 2016
I was with Kforce for 11+ years. I was able to growth within the company quickly and learned so much about the staffing industry.
Fair challeges promoted
Business Objects/Business Intelligence Developer (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTFebruary 20, 2016
Good company on all levels. I have no complaints with K-Force as a whole. Challenges were numerous and coordinated nicely with K-Force. They went to bat with the client when needed.
Pros
Keeps in communication with staff
Very bad place to work
Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, MEFebruary 20, 2016
I worked as a cash poster for two weeks, working my butt off for this company. They decided to get rid off me because they did not have enough work. The management team was very terrible. This company does not care to keep people employed, don't waste your time. In the two weeks I worked I seen seven people get fired. The turn over rate is mandatory for this company.
Keep searching
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 18, 2016
A terrible place to work full of fake people. Take the time to find something better. If you follow blindly, you will fit in perfectly; however, if you can think for yourself, you will hate the place.
Great Agency
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 17, 2016
I currently work with other contractors from other agencies. Hands down Kforce shows their interest in how you like your assignment and your well being by checking in with you periodically. Other contractors always say that they never hear from their agencies unless there are issues with their time cards.
Pros
Interest in your happiness in your assignments
Cons
Not always sure who your primary contact person should be
fun easy learning environment
Sales / customer service (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHFebruary 12, 2016
a typical day consisted of learning new products and answering the phones for service and sales. the people were generally nice and the cafeteria was great! the hardest part was the mandatory overtime hours. the most enjoyable part was the in house fashion shows
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2016
I've learned alot with hospital billing -example -medicare/commercial/workers comp ins/medicaid., kFORCE always call to check how I'm doing and how work is going.
Productive and knowledgable
Seasonal Customer Care Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHFebruary 8, 2016
This staffing agency was always there when I needed them. They always checked on me while on assignment and they have kept in touch with me in regards to new job opportunities.
Pros
Great Agency
Cons
N/A
Contract position
Project Manager / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 8, 2016
Extremely boring work - outside of meeting attendance, my work could be completed in about 4 hours - for the week! Was released without notice due to being out ill.
Great contractor to work for.
Refresh Technician (Former Employee) –  Throught the USAFebruary 4, 2016
Great support when on projects had ability to travel for projects all expenses paid if we wanted that option. Projects were staffer with great IT people which made the projects run great.
Pros
Great selection of different projects
Cons
Travel was sometimes on very short notice.
Fun Productive workplace
Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 13, 2016
I spent about 4 years with Kforce and was given ample opportunity to advance. The management is always there to help and will have your back with whatever you need. The culture within the company is work hard in a fun productive environment. The training programs are outstanding....