Kforce Employee Reviews in United States

Good First Job Out of College
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 7, 2016
In order to be successful, you have to put in extra hours of work. Deadlines and requirements are often exhaustive and near impossible.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
poor benefits, poor work/life balance, exhausting work
We were like family
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2016
Great place to work and grow. Loved my manager and coworkers. We took our work seriously but made it enjoyable. Enjoyed team building activities and interacting with the other teams
company does not care about employees
American Airlines Data Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 7, 2016
Kforce does not give you an accurate description of your placement and they make promises they don't keep. The job description they gave me and what I was actually doing for American Airlines were two completely different things. I was also told my contract was a three month contract temp to hire. After six months they did not renew my contract nor was I hired, they just had me continuing to work in the dead-end job. If there was an issue at the job site, Kforce did nothing to back up or protect their employees. I contacted my recruiter to tell her that I no longer wanted to work at that job site because of all the issues and it not being what I was told and was told I would have to give two weeks notice (reasonable) and that they would not be able to find me another site until after I stopped working at that site (unreasonable!). I have never worked anywhere like that. Other agencies I worked for would find you another position somewhere for you to be placed in immediately upon you leaving the last assignment. They are totally unprofessional. Added to that, my recruiter would tell me information on other employees at my site such as who was fired or just quit, why they were fired, who was going to be let go, etc. All information that is personal.
Pros
Cons
Contractors were excluded from anything the company did
kforce
Project Analyst, with Child Care Aware of America® (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 6, 2016
Friendly and professional office staff with incredible client base. They are straight-to-the-point and provide with plenty of opportunities; very good, fair people. You get opportunities opening up fast with them. Benefits available too.
Pros
Lots of opportunities.
Cons
You may need to travel but they reimburse.
Productive and challenging place to work
Kaiser Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 23, 2015
A typical day at Kforce can be planned out with various tasks or fires that have to be addressed and managed. Interactions with cross functional departments, C-level associates, or client contacts can occur. I have learned so much over my years with Kforce to include leadership skills, operational support, contract engagements, multi-tasking, and collaboration with associates of all levels. I love the interaction with the great team members here at Kforce.
Most dysfunctional place I have worked
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 15, 2015
Every day you come to work you have no idea what you are walking into. There is no consistency the turnover is the worst I have ever seen. There are too many corporate hands in everything while they sit there in their corporate office states away staring at spreadsheets they have zero understanding of the clients. I feel like I am working for a Bi-Polar company most days. Everyone here is miserable and always waiting for the bottom to fall out. In one year I have watched at least 25-30 people rotate in and out of this place which is a lot considering the whole office can not house more then 25 people.
Cons
Contract work, you really hear from them in the beginning and the end, no paid time off, no advancement
Project Manager II- Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 10, 2015
Contract work, you really hear from them in the beginning and the end, no paid time off for certain contracts, no advancement
Pros
A job
Cons
no paid time off for certain contracts
Excellent company to work for
EPIC Superuser (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORDecember 1, 2015
Excellent company to work for, they do what they tell you they are going to do. I highly recommend them to anyone who has an opportunity to work for them.
Has good communication with employees
Member Level Processor (Current Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CANovember 19, 2015
Good company to work for. Fair pay. Offers benefits.
Will provide on the job paid training for contracted work.
Provides business atmosphere. Good business casual work environment,
kforce
data center technician (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 16, 2015
Kforce is a fine company
located Bellevue Washington
visit the website for more information
or look them up on Google Search
Great company
Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 16, 2015
Great company, enjoyed my time there, super people. Did learn more about Oracle and paperless system then what I already had.
Uninformed about discrimination laws in regard to employment
BILLING SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 16, 2015
They provided a good job opportunity but did not support me when the prospective employer retracted an offer of employment and discriminated against me.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
Very crowed and uncomfortable work stations
Strong company with strong values and culture
Techical Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2015
Publix is an excellent place to work with many good, strong working people. I enjoyed my time there and the company, as large as it is, is still growing at a fast pace.
Pros
Free lunches
Short term job
Admin/Tech (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYNovember 6, 2015
This was a project that I worked. There was lots of work that needed to be done. I was trained well and did not have any problem with management.
very helpful
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 5, 2015
Kforce is a great place to go if your in need of a job!!
Very Helpful
Great customer service
reps always check in on you
and will work with you
Pros
a great place
Cons
no cons
Easy going, at your own pace, no supervision needed
Investment Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 5, 2015
Being able to come in as early as 7am and work through my lunch if needed. I would come in and process Mutual funds and Brokerage accounts for deceased members beneficiaries, I would receive applications and would verify all info, if something was missing from application I would contact the member and get the info needed so I could process the request as soon as possible. I would also freeze accounts of deceased members.
Pros
getting leave when needed
Cons
not a permanet employee, no benefits
Very comfortable atmosphere
Account Administrative Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 3, 2015
It is not a stressful job. The supervisors are very nice and patient. The schedule is flexible. You can take day off whenever you need. Good pay.
Pros
It is temporary project.
Cons
Flexible schedule
Productive and Rewarding
Outbound Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 3, 2015
Most days went by fast calling new card holders. It was really nice working straight 8 hrs and being paid for all and still getting a 30 minute lunch. I honestly wasn't to thrilled with most of the management at Harland Clarke however co-workers were great, friendly and helpful. Being there I did learn about credit cards in general which I had little knowledge of before. The hardest part for me of my job was getting people to stay on the phone long enough to speak about the card however the easiest part was building a re-pure with most card holders.
Pros
Cheap Cafe Food, plenty of tables and microwaves, free medicine, own work cubicles, flex
Cons
no breaks with certain shifts
Very family oriented
HR Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2015
I have had a couple of situations in my 9 year tenure where I needed to care for my elderly parents. In both cases they were VERY accommodating therefore I was able to both take care of my parents and perform my job duties.
Pros
Big on recognition
Cons
Had lay offs at the end of every year
Temporary Employment
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 29, 2015
Only had one assignment. They seemed a little on the careless side. Job started out different than planned which was for the better. However, after a short time was given the planned job which seemed to be going great until they told me I was too slow. The same thing happened to the person who referred me (after I was already slated to start). I was told that they wanted to try me in other assignments which never happened. I suspect they just wanted to get me out the door. According to VEC I was let go due to lack of work.

I imagine depends on your assignment, your fit and what the customer's wants. Some customers seem to want to try out potential employees. However, they may have inside staff that does not want to be replaced and know how to get away to making sure you look bad to the boss. All you can do is your best, try to make inside friends, and play along with their games.
Pros
Seemed like nice honest work.
Cons
Ended without any warning.