Kforce Employee Reviews

Great people that look after their employees.
Senior Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 2, 2017
Have been involved with them on both the Employer side and consultant side. Have always had great response with their management of the accounts I've been involved with.
Good Job, very minimal feed back.
TRUST BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 30, 2016
Good Job, salary good for contract work, no vacation time, Health benefits are expensive. Very minimal feedback from Kforce reps for area, lucky to hear from them about performance 3 times a year, if anything you hear or meeting will be set when there are issues with performance that needs to communicated.
Great company with great people
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 11, 2017
Great company with great people to work with. Work hard play hard culture with great leadership and training for new employees. Making lots of great changes for future success.
Simple job with limited responsibilities.
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 22, 2017
It was a very simple job with minor responsibilities. I enjoyed working the third shift and my co-workers at that organization, they were all knowledgeable and helpful.
Back Office Administration Assistant/Contractor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJanuary 24, 2017
KForce was a temporary agency. The recruiters were great. The position I was placed in was a face paced position, however, I learned how to run a lot of different equipment.
Not much communication with account representative
Operations Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 26, 2017
Placed in good companies. I like the job and the people I am working with, but I had very little interaction with the Kforce account representative.
QA automation engineer at Kforce
Automation Test Engineer - Java (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 30, 2016
Learned building automation framework.
Learned new open source automation library called Serenity which works well with Page object framework.
Got chance to work with a very talented front end deelopment team and learnt UI development
Pros
Appreciation for good work
Professional Consulting Service
Investment Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 7, 2016
I was very impressed to work with all Kforce Management and employees as they make their Consultants feel valued. They offer employment with large firms in San Antonio and are supportive with the opportunity to convert to full time employment with the firms.
It just depends
Back Office (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2016
Some great people that are all now gone when it comes to back office. Churn and Burn, no real career stability or growth when you are actually a professional. Leaders do not recognize you as a professional but usually assume you know nothing most likely because you are working there. Amazing, you leave to another much larger company and your skill set is beyond what is expected. You are continuously treated like an idiot even when you have degrees and hands on experience within your field. Beyond shady.
Excellent staffing service
Consultant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 18, 2017
Excellent staffing service with interviews by phone and placement paper work via currier. Job placement with this staffing service was excellent and a great use of job skills.
Great Assignment
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2017
Great company and great assignment. I had a great time working at Wells Fargo under the KForce company. I hope to have a new opportunity to work there in the future.
Contract Position
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 1, 2017
Laid back work environment
Compensation reasonable
Schedule reasonable
Easy tasks at hand
fun staff at contracted locations
No benefits/ PTO
Learned more office duties
Very helpful in and respectful
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2017
They always seems to reach out and touch basis with you to see how you are doing on your assignments. Always prompt to answer questions if needed. Very compassionate.
It was a well organized, supportive company
IT Repair (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLFebruary 6, 2017
I didn't know what to expect at first. But it's a temp job company, that enabled someone like me who didn't have a job, with jobs that were a great fit. The pay was okay too.
very professional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 5, 2017
I worked 5 assignments with the organization. I enjoyed working with them. They helped me find work when I needed it. I would recommend this organization to anyone.
Good Company to work for
Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2016
My account manager was very good and helped me with the job transition. it was a short contract. this was the end of a data center move and they decided to close down the data center and end the contract.
Work for them as a contractor
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 2, 2016
In my opinion, there were an "OK" recruitment agency. I felt that my recruiter was not working in my best interest as far as getting a job and compensation. I felt as though she was going for the bare minimum. Additionally, I felt the jobs were well below my skill set. The permanent job that I have today was found through a different agency.
Pros
Friendly recruiters
Cons
Lower than expected compensation, recruited not a "go-getter"
Lack of training
Client Relationship Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 10, 2017
Lack of good training techniques sets many employees up for failure. Management too busy looking for their next hire to work with the existing employees.
2020 Companies
Corporate Recruiter (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 15, 2017
Great Company to work for. Would love to go back. Great team and loved the managers that I worked with. They treat the contractor there as a actual employee.
my review
Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 6, 2017
great place great people but do not want to say anymore as I will never bad mouth an employer. Check out their website if you want to learn more about them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9