Kforce Employee Reviews

Unproffesional
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2017
This company has a lack professionalism. They messed up my pay checks for weeks. Honestly, they don't know what they're doing...AT ALL!....This has been the worst nightmare...This company sucks!!!!
Very helpful recruiter
Follow up specialist for all Medicaid and HMO's (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 30, 2017
This is a contract company and I would highly recommend them to family and friends.
I started work at 6:30 which is the earliest you can work for since I was a contractor for Providence health & Services.
Great company to work for
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 28, 2017
I would recommend this company to anyone looking. Had great recruiters in my corner at all times. They always sent me out on assignments to the best types of companies.
The sponsor I worked with was great but Kforce was not a great place to work
Clinical Research Consultant CRA Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 28, 2017
CRAs and staff were underpaid. The Sponsor I worked for was great but the management staff was not honest about work assignments or expectations. As a worker, I felt taken advantage of
Pros
generally a 40 hour work week
Cons
low pay
challenging
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 28, 2017
Management would make verbal promises and not follow through; when CACI decided I was no longer required Kforce did not find other work for me after stating they would
Pros
No paid holidays or time off
Cons
Temp service
alright
Consultant contracted (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 27, 2017
I'ts a company, it a company that places you with another company.
Believe me, it a company. It a real company, with real people, like me and you. As real as it gets.
Great training ground and opportunity
IT Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 25, 2017
I started my career here and received top notch training and opportunities. I was rookie of the year out of 30 offices in my first year and was rewarded for performance.
This was a short term contracted position
IT Project/Team Lead Contractor (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDNovember 25, 2017
I never met in person any Kforce representatives, contact was via phone..

I worked on-site at Citi Corp in Hagerstown, MD to accomplish a DELL refresh for the facility.
Pros
They had an established plan, and resources for any stumbling blocks
Lacking customer service skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 23, 2017
The Rep. I dealt with was rude and disrespectful and I barely had much interaction with her but was put with other people when she wasn't available. They barely answered the phones. I rarely write anything negative about a company but they were very unorganized and seemed to have never communicated with each other. The job they sent me out on was good, while it lasted, but ended abruptly due to lack of work. Although, they did try to help me get something else, they had no clear order of directions as to a contact number for the company, or clearer information or rules to follow. The Rep I dealt with had a chip on her shoulder and was very unprofessional. The other members there were polite, respectful, and very helpful once they answer the phone or returned your calls. If it was not for that female, I would have given a better rating.
Pros
pay was good on some assignments and jobs available
Cons
They didn't really go by your actual qualifications, barely answered phones
Place to gain experience
Audit Response Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 22, 2017
Good place to gain experience. However, would have liked to see better benefits for time off and better communication with my recruiting team. Although, I felt they tried to give me all the details, I sometimes felt mislead or as if information was omitted
Very Nice place to work
Benefit Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 22, 2017
I have had nothing but great experiences working for KForce. They have found me positions that teach me new skills and have made sure that my pay rate was well above minimum wage
productive work place
Certification & Accreditation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 18, 2017
Great environment to work and the fact that they let you work on your own and also plan your own schedule .. chose when to work in the office and when to work from home
Pros
reimbursement of Gas
Cons
great Dental
great consulting firm to work for
Sr BI Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mecklenburg County, NCNovember 15, 2017
Company helped me with my visa situation and immigration team is always available for answering questions. need to negotiate benefits and salary. overall good company to work for.
A good employer for contractors
Business Intelligence Report Programmer (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTNovember 15, 2017
KForce paid weekly and was easy to deal with.

I enjoyed my time there and will go back if an opening is available.

I don't know what else to say. Good company.
Good Job
Analyst/Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA 22031November 13, 2017
Generally affable people. Opportunities are what you make of them. Best to stay billable or chasing revenue. Overhead/budgeted positions are vulnerable if the parent company does not like the numbers.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Layoffs when numbers are not met
Uncooperative Manager
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 12, 2017
Manager refused to meet to discuss project needs and would not assist in mapping required skills with employees. At best, he was an individual contributor thrust into a position managing 10-12 people.
Pros
40 hour work week
Cons
Lack of cooperation
Consultant Contracting
Enterprise Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2017
Assigned to client, directed through client engagement. Engagement based on client budget and need. Limited direction/supervision from agency. Limited effort to prepare for end of contract
Not Good
Client Relationship Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 9, 2017
Terrible Management and very secretive. They always preached that they look at the manager when individuals aren't successful, which I found to be very hypocritical.
A great team to work with
IT Consultant / Systems Analyst / Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Riverdale, GANovember 9, 2017
I enjoyed working with the team of KForce. They were quickly able to get me into a great position which advanced into me getting hired. They were great partners that I could call on when I needed advice and had other opportunities that would allow me the ability to transition if my contract was to end. Would recommend!
good company
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 8, 2017
KGS is a fine company. If you get onto a good contract, the work will be steady. If it comes to an end, they will try to get something else lined up.
Pros
standard benefits
Cons
wish the 401k match was higher

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.