Kforce Employee Reviews

Lack of training
Client Relationship Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 10, 2017
Lack of good training techniques sets many employees up for failure. Management too busy looking for their next hire to work with the existing employees.
Excellent company for professional consulting
Contractor Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 10, 2017
K-Force was very effective in keeping me contracted out to integration projects. I travelled throughout Florida and worked on 100+ user network installations.
Pros
Local administration office
Cons
Less time to visit main office working in field at a distance
I had a bad experience
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 9, 2017
I was contacted by KForce about a job opportunity. I went through the client interviews and was given a start date. I arrived for my first day on the client site and was sent home after about 30 minutes due to a mix up with the position. Apparently the client had sent the wrong position posting to KForce. I was told by my contact to go home and he would get back. He called me the next day said he would look into the issue and get back to me. I waited a day or two and texted him for an update. I left a voicemail and continued to try to call and text him. I contacted my other contact to try to get an updated. Finally after 2 weeks, The other contact contacted me after I went through the company website asking the helpdesk for an update. He told me that there was a mix up with the client and there was no job.

I understand it was not KForce's fault for the mix up but at least contact me with status when I call. It is very unprofessional and unfortunately, The staff gave me a bad taste in my mouth with this agency. If he didn't know anything then text me with that. If I was bugging him too much then he should have at least said to something. But after the client said it was a mix up and I wasn't qualified, he apparently went off to his next consultant and task. It would have been nice for a professional disconnect but I guess that was too much to ask.
Good company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXDecember 28, 2016
Kforce was able to find me employment quickly and get my paperwork processed quickly so i could get started as soon as possible. They were very good at staying intouch and able to be contacted easily if needed
Pros
Good communication
Great contract job!
Deployment Technician (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 23, 2016
You would typically arrive at the job site and work a half or a full day and deploy new systems throughout the building. Management was very responsive to resolving technical issues, and the coworkers were the best! The hardest part of this job would be waiting for other departments to fix things so we could continue with the job. This was all client issues since anytime a big project is planned, something always doesn't go as planned. My favorite part of the job was working with awesome people who were dedicated to doing it right and providing excellent service.
Pros
Management support
Cons
Some locations were rather remote.
Not a fun culture
Strategic Sourcer/Talent Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXDecember 15, 2016
Needs better management at least the dallas office. There are no opportunities to advance internally and the compensation is below the average recruiter. There are some unethical practices that were being done when working with KForce. The dallas office seemed to have many issues and their turnover rate during my time was high.
Not the best job security or leadership
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VADecember 15, 2016
Had a position of influence but just couldn't make any improvements in the processes, compliance, and best practices.
KForce is highly recommended for individuals looking for employment.
Revenue Cycle Services -Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 13, 2016
KForce is a staffing agency that recruited me for my position at my current job. I am very pleased with the dedication my recruiter displayed with securing a position for me and following my progress until I was hired permanently by my employer.
After several years d/t internal changes it was not a good fit
Senior National Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2016
Management was not knowledgeable about my specific assigned area of expertise. Management did not know how to manage this specialized area and did not have proper protocols in place to accommodate it, nor did they recognize and value the talent they had in place.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Management shortcomings
fun place to work
Officer Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 5, 2016
I worked for this company just shy of my 11th year. Great group of people to work with in our Boston Office as well as our satellite offices. Fast paced environment.
Energetic workplace with opportunities to grow.
Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 2, 2016
Great employer and co-workers that create a true team atmosphere. Management not only lead, but helped broaden my experience and develop my pricing analysis skills.
Not a place to be
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 30, 2016
Management doesn't care if you fail or succeed they will allow you to continue to fail without any proper training and then blame it all on you. people get fired left and right so your job security it shaky. you won't advance unless you completely suck up, which isn't my style. your coworkers are pretty chill and laid back but its all sales and competitive so watch out for the snakes. in the sales role they tell you to be out of the office and bringing in new business 3/5 days of the week and then complain you weren't in the office at all. commission ladder is completely whack. all this place wants to do is have a million meetings verses letting you actually work.
Pros
base pay was decent
Cons
management, job stability, WAY TOO MANY MEETINGS
Times are a changin
Recruiter and Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 21, 2016
Not the company it once was. Over the last few years Kforce has undergone a lot of change to make the company more profitable but not organically. The company is not able to obtain organic growth so they tweak comp plans, set new rules around splits that benefit the house, and focus to much on taking from instead of investing in. When you start to do things like this, you have issues with keeping talent. Kforce loses a LOT of talent to competitors and larger tech companies because they simply pay better. These tactics to push stock prices up help no one in the long run.

Recent restructuring was an attempt to shake things up as the company was not achieving growth and has been quite flat over the last 3 years. It was also an attempted to thin the herd and pay less salaries at middle and upper management. Pockets of the company find success but it's counter balanced by other markets. They are starting to talk about reinvesting back into their company and employees, finally, but it was a shaky promise. Time will tell if they deliver.

Kforce is a great place to START your staffing career. You can get great training and some of the local management is outstanding. But this is not where you will stay long term. New upper management across the markets has a "my way or the highway" approach. You may have the chance to work with great people, but it will be short lived.

I gave Compensation 4 out of 5 starts ONLY because I was on a plan they no longer offered. Their new comp plan would have paid about 15% less. Culture for where I worked locally was great until about the last
  more... 3 months of employment with them.  less
Pros
Can find great management at lower levels
Cons
Upper management and executives are out of touch with the majority of the company, Poor job of retaining talent, Comp structure is very lackluster
basic boiler room
Talent Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 17, 2016
I had zero training for the actual job that I was doing. It was your basic boiler room. I would basically build call logs and call people for jobs all day.
Great Pay but poor work life balance
Talent Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 14, 2016
There is a cliquish environment. The hours and work expectations are unrealistic. Very numbers driven. Not a great place to work if you are looking for a real team environment.
Working at Kforce
Technical Recruiter/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CANovember 10, 2016
A very tough environment. Management was tough to adjust to. Attrition occurred every month. It was tough but I ended up pulling through and found myself successful.
Oct 2015Customer Service Engineer Tier (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCNovember 10, 2016
Kforce is a good place to work. The people are very friendly and look out for you. They are a contracting company though so you will work for another company.
great work life balance
Senior Technical Recruiter/Lead (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CANovember 10, 2016
The company is big enough that they will give you enough time to ramp up. The company does not provide enough training if new but they do give you enough time to be able to succeed.
Pros
many company outings
Cons
harder to get higher commission if hired as a recruiter
Good Company to work for
Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2016
My account manager was very good and helped me with the job transition. it was a short contract. this was the end of a data center move and they decided to close down the data center and end the contract.
kforce
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 7, 2016
kforce is a staffing agency. great one at that.
where they placed me for an assignment was not. the name of the company is Related Management. the manager in that facility is horrible!!! working with hitler every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9