Kforce Employee Reviews in United States

Very family oriented
HR Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2015
I have had a couple of situations in my 9 year tenure where I needed to care for my elderly parents. In both cases they were VERY accommodating therefore I was able to both take care of my parents and perform my job duties.
Pros
Big on recognition
Cons
Had lay offs at the end of every year
Temporary Employment
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 29, 2015
Only had one assignment. They seemed a little on the careless side. Job started out different than planned which was for the better. However, after a short time was given the planned job which seemed to be going great until they told me I was too slow. The same thing happened to the person who referred me (after I was already slated to start). I was told that they wanted to try me in other assignments which never happened. I suspect they just wanted to get me out the door. According to VEC I was let go due to lack of work.

I imagine depends on your assignment, your fit and what the customer's wants. Some customers seem to want to try out potential employees. However, they may have inside staff that does not want to be replaced and know how to get away to making sure you look bad to the boss. All you can do is your best, try to make inside friends, and play along with their games.
Pros
Seemed like nice honest work.
Cons
Ended without any warning.
Financial Analyst
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAOctober 25, 2015
Nice company with flexible schedules and good ability to to find new opportunities in my field with better than average pay.
Pros
pay
Cons
not always the best industry
Knowledge
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 22, 2015
This company provided me with experience and knowledge that i have not received from anywhere else. The staff was friendly and professional. My work environment was a joy to go to everyday.
Productive and fun workplace to help and support associates for Home Depot everywhere
I.T. Consultant CSS L1 Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 21, 2015
I've learned through this tech support to have better communication skills as well as computer skills with multi-tasking each caller with every different issues that the stores would have. On a typical day at this job, I would take calls to help and support the CSS Department with the applications within the Home Depot stores. This job requires you to take (2) 15 minute breaks and a lunch break, whether you have a 30 min or an hour lunch depending on what shift you picked for the Shift Bid every 3 months of working with the company. The hardest part about the job was searching for the correct articles to resolve the technical issues for the applications in the stores of Home Depot. The most enjoyable part of the job is having great co-workers and being proud of resolving issues for both the store and the customer's with their problems they may have.
Pros
Great atmosphere, Friendly co-workers, Professional management
Cons
Shift Bids every 3 months with changing your schedule, available seating for a working desk
Short term contract
Technical Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Systems AdministratorOctober 21, 2015
Short term contract but a very good experience.
Good Management.
Very nice coworkers.
Close to home.
Pay was inline with industry standards.
management
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  orlandOctober 15, 2015
My management had given free hand to develop interms of myself and for organisation growth which made me feel happy and it is the main responsibility to grow individually and discover new things
Pros
tea breaks
Cons
small tea breaks and works outs are necessary
Kept me busy
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 15, 2015
Worked well with me, got me another positions the first time really fast. Haven't heard from them since. But I will keep trying!
Cold Call and Build Business
Client Relationship Manager, Finance & Accounting (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
A lot of turnover in management. Hard to advance but a great opportunity in sales. Accounting and Finance opportunities are slim with the downturn in job market.
Meh
Capture Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 5, 2015
Awesome people! Management Unsure what they want to be when they grow up. But, did I mention Awesome people.

New office space is supposedly nice!
Collaborative environment focused on placing IT personnel in finance as well as other segments of the marketplace
SR. IT RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  New York City, NYSeptember 30, 2015
Working for a leading national IT consulting and permanent placement organization in NYC as a Sr. IT Recruiter. Responsible for supporting account managers in their marketing endeavors. Identify IT professionals to fulfill client's technical requirements.Very metrics driven environment with supportive management. Working in a high pressure time-sensitive environment that requires a quick turnaround from recruiters.It's all about production! Source and qualify candidates for full-time and contract openings through the Internet, Monster, Hot Jobs, Dice and CareerBuilder as well as through employee networking and cold recruiting.
Review
Full Desk Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
Company culture that is great from veterans to beginners. Management helps you out in what ever way they can. Environment is open and you can address any issue with management. A highly metric driven environment. Sort of sink or swim.
Very laid back,steady work environment
Time Entry Auditor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2015
Employer was very good at providing year-end bonuses, and morale to the employees. Very large corporate job but such a large environment, getting to know your other co-workers from different departments was very difficult.
Pros
Work loads were very manageable, team morale was supportive
Cons
Too many lay offs
Keeps you Busy
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 22, 2015
I enjoyed working for the company. I just need a permenant position and not temp.. But overall I enjoyed working for kforce.
PreAccess (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FlSeptember 21, 2015
A typical day at work was really laid back get assigned work in morning, work til finish and ask for more work once done if finished by business day.
Not a friendly workplace
Senior Financial Analyst contracted (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VASeptember 16, 2015
This company appears to only care for executive staff. Employees are contractors to the Government and should be treated with professionalism and respect.
Pros
No commnet
Cons
No comment
Kforce worked as consultant and enjoyed the experience. I learned about the utility industry and discontinued operations.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 16, 2015
Low Base Low Commission
Sr. Client Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 15, 2015
Kforce is a place where you can get a low base and a low commission. However, the experience is priceless and can give you a great understanding of the technology landscape I the industry right now.
Do it yourself Sales force
Finance and Accounting Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 8, 2015
As a new employee, I was provided with a lot of resources and materials for reference but not much hands on training or one on one support. When I joined the team, I was the only member left in my branch supporting the Accounting and Finance sector. They eventually switched there focus to a more prospecting target market in IT.
Kforce Review
Sr. Client Relations Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 4, 2015
At Kforce you have a slim chance of making a lot of money, but if you are talented, smart, and can do the corporate dance you have a shot. The new compensation plan is terrible though and they have taken away the high commission. However, you can negotiate a high salary if you push hard enough. They'll promise a lot....so beware of that. The culture varies depending on the office, but can be good depending on management.
Pros
Producers are all really nice people
Cons
hours needed to succeed, new comp plan, politics