Kforce Employee Reviews in United States

Good
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTMarch 17, 2016
Good staff, accommodating. Knowledgeable staff. Very courteous, checked in with me to ensure everything was going good. Very pleasant transition.
Contract position
Project Manager / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 8, 2016
Extremely boring work - outside of meeting attendance, my work could be completed in about 4 hours - for the week! Was released without notice due to being out ill.
great
benefits specalist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 23, 2016
was a great place to work at very nice people lot of fun it was a contract job so it only lasted 3 months

co-workers were just fine
fair
Customer service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 1, 2015
great pay and benefits , but had the lack of hours and the ablitiy to grow with the company. they provide great customer services and out reach
Review
Full Desk Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 28, 2015
Company culture that is great from veterans to beginners. Management helps you out in what ever way they can. Environment is open and you can address any issue with management. A highly metric driven environment. Sort of sink or swim.
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2016
I've learned alot with hospital billing -example -medicare/commercial/workers comp ins/medicaid., kFORCE always call to check how I'm doing and how work is going.
We were like family
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 7, 2016
Great place to work and grow. Loved my manager and coworkers. We took our work seriously but made it enjoyable. Enjoyed team building activities and interacting with the other teams
Very comfortable atmosphere
Account Administrative Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 3, 2015
It is not a stressful job. The supervisors are very nice and patient. The schedule is flexible. You can take day off whenever you need. Good pay.
Pros
It is temporary project.
Cons
Flexible schedule
Talent Identification Specialist
Talent Identification Specialist (Tech Recruiter) (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2013
A great place to learn recruiter, but it's extremely numbers driven. The culture is dual-edged. It's young and fun, but there's also heavy drinking at office outings. Management is inconsistent and they do not communicate. So you could be doing something right in the eyes of one manager and exactly wrong in the eyes of another. If you speak up about this, they will remind you to "stay in your place".
Pros
on site cafeteria, great benefits, fun work atmosphere
Cons
fake office relationships. if you're exceeding your numbers, then people love you. if you're falling behind, expect to be treated like a black sheep.
Employer was DCP Midstream
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 15, 2016
A great place to work. The people were great, and my duties were great. Improved my skills in Excel and wire payments.
• Responsible for Vendor Wire Payments such as, our phone services, auto rentals, insurances, 401k plans, income taxes, temp agencies, office equipment, freight companies, legal services, etc.
• Received Payment Request Forms in Excel format via Email daily, from various department in our company.
• The payment request form was fill out with Vendor Name, Vendor ID, Vendor Bank Account information, and Coded with the GL Business Unit, Account Code, Cost Category Code, Process Code, Ship To Code and Resource Code. Each request had from one to hundreds of detail lines.
• I would transfer all the data from the request form onto an Excel Upload Template. Each Vendor payment was put on their own specific Template. Payment request such as the Verizon and AT&T have hundreds of detail lines that PivotTables needed to be used.
• Once all the data was transferred onto the Templates then an Upload Process was done, to submit into our system to be routed to an approver and then sent to the Payment Request Department where it is paid according to the terms or payment date.
• Also a copy of the request form, the invoice and any backup sent on the emails for the request was also upload into a site called DART, which also attached to the Vendors wire payment upload in the system.
• Later in the day, needed to check each upload to see that it did successfully uploaded into the system.
If any error in the codes were made, they needed to be researched and corrected.
Pros
Free Breakfast burritos on Wed's.
Cons
no any
management
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  orlandOctober 15, 2015
My management had given free hand to develop interms of myself and for organisation growth which made me feel happy and it is the main responsibility to grow individually and discover new things
Pros
tea breaks
Cons
small tea breaks and works outs are necessary
Short term contract
Technical Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Systems AdministratorOctober 21, 2015
Short term contract but a very good experience.
Good Management.
Very nice coworkers.
Close to home.
Pay was inline with industry standards.
Productive agency in support of American Veterns
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TexasAugust 18, 2015
This company allows for advancement quickly. Do not expect to be recognized you must go out and get what you want. The environment is low stress and the people are awesome.
Pros
Low stress environment, quick advancement
Cons
Pays lower than competitors
Excellent company to work for
EPIC Superuser (Former Employee) –  Corvallis, ORDecember 1, 2015
Excellent company to work for, they do what they tell you they are going to do. I highly recommend them to anyone who has an opportunity to work for them.
Mortgage company that went out of business
Account Administration Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 15, 2015
This was a good job until it ended when they had to close the doors due to the bad ecomony. Too much competition when there were very little rules and regulations.
Pros
great boss, nice enviornment and close to home
Cons
no real health benefits or retirement plans
Awesome individual opportunity supported by values-based company
Sales (Current Employee) –  DC MetroApril 30, 2013
As a recruiter for the firm I can say that we work very hard everyday. We are committed to helping good people find good jobs. We are also very honest and fair; we do not bill more just because we can and likewise we dont pay less just because we can. Management is very fair in my opinion - if you work hard and produce results you get to stay and you're very well taken care of, if you dont you're out the door. That being said, we have a terrific internal database that is very good and nationally connected. There is very little turnover both in the local offices and in the corporate office. I really like where I work because of the people I work with. There is a team mentality - we understand that we need each other to succeed and ultimately to get people to work for our clients. The hardest part of the job is not being able to control the candidates and the clients you work with. Clients and Candidates can and will change their minds at the last minute and that's frustrating.
Pros
tremendous compensation plan and freedom to manage your schedule
Cons
very high, although attainable, expectations
Cold Call and Build Business
Client Relationship Manager, Finance & Accounting (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
A lot of turnover in management. Hard to advance but a great opportunity in sales. Accounting and Finance opportunities are slim with the downturn in job market.
Short term job
Admin/Tech (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYNovember 6, 2015
This was a project that I worked. There was lots of work that needed to be done. I was trained well and did not have any problem with management.
Temp Agency
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOFebruary 10, 2015
I didn't receive a lot of assignments through Kforce, however the assignments I did receive were great companies. The compensation was pretty fair.
Pros
compensation
Cons
job security
Uninformed about discrimination laws in regard to employment
BILLING SPECIALIST II (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 16, 2015
They provided a good job opportunity but did not support me when the prospective employer retracted an offer of employment and discriminated against me.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
Very crowed and uncomfortable work stations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.