Kforce Employee Reviews

Good Company to work for
Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 9, 2016
My account manager was very good and helped me with the job transition. it was a short contract. this was the end of a data center move and they decided to close down the data center and end the contract.
kforce
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 7, 2016
kforce is a staffing agency. great one at that.
where they placed me for an assignment was not. the name of the company is Related Management. the manager in that facility is horrible!!! working with hitler every day.
A/R Clerk
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTNovember 5, 2016
Working with banks to collect invoices. Nice company, friendly co-workers. Busy work environment. Clean office cubicle work space. Area was a bit noisy.
Pros
Kitchen area with stove and microwave
Cons
no parking
Lead Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Goodyear, AZNovember 4, 2016
Management was engaged and cared about how the employee was doing. Management was frequently in contact to ensure everything was up to standards and needs were being met.
great team
Senior Talent Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 2, 2016
awesome company, but its a big grind. Get ready to work 55 hours a week.

Learned a lot- from my managers, typical day 8am- 630pm... but you always have to answer emails at all hours. LOVE my coworkers
Great company culture, must improve commission structure
Talent Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2016
The culture at Kforce was great- our team got along very well, and often went out for drinks together after work. That being said, some work could be done to improve the commission structure and management. As someone who had limited experience coming in, I did not find management particularly helpful, and training was limited to online workshops that covered only the bare minimum. Because of this, it was difficult to develop the skills necessary to climb the commission ladder.
Pros
fun-loving people
Cons
expensive health plan and low commission
Interesting
Healthcare Client Relationship Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 25, 2016
Too many managers that micro-manage. You have 5 different bosses who all have a different objective. Make sure to produce numbers quickly or you wont be here long/
Pros
Free lunches
Great place to get started
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 21, 2016
Kforce is a fantastic place to start in recruitment. The headquarters in Tampa, FL is an amazing organization. The environment forces you to work hard, but they are great at injecting breaks with activities where the whole team participates. The training and education is a continuously evolving and ongoing. Internal promotions are constantly happening in the organization which is nice to see firsthand.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Base Salary
Work hard and it will all pay off!
Account Manager / Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 20, 2016
Kforce is a great environment when you work with the right people. There is potential to make tons of money, but you have to be ready to devote 60 hrs a week.
Only apply if looking for short term assignment,
Record analyst 3 (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2016
Management is very clueless. Support and training is none existence. Enjoyed most of my co-workers. The work was easy but required better training to complete. correctly. Management on site was nonexistence, did not come in or only for part of the day.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Poor follow up and weak management.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, MIOctober 14, 2016
I would report to the store that was on schedule . Than I would clock in and go find the manager of the department that I was going to work in. I would let them know that I was there to Help their associate in this department. This job was taking care of flowers and setting them up for display. Than making sure all plants were watered. Taking plants down if they needed to be tossed or marked down.
I enjoyed my position in this job. Enjoyed the people I worked with. I enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Pros
no stress job
Cons
Some management tired to get you to do all the work and have no help for you
Productive and great place to work.
Vehicle Software Integration Engineer for GM (Former Employee) –  General Motors Technical Center ,Warren, MIOctober 13, 2016
KForce was my contract company that contracted me to General Motors (GM).
Typical work day:
- very busy working with the Technicians on vehicle issues. Or testing Electronic Control Units (ECU) on the bench.
- learn much about General motors vehicle operating systems.
- the Management was Ok
- most co-workers were knowledgeable and great to work with
- the hardest part of the job – in the beginning learning GM’s acronyms
- the most enjoyable part was testing and troubleshooting ECU's on the vehicle benches
Pros
GM employees have lots of opportunities with their company.
Cons
Being a contract worker has no benefits
Professional Consulting Service
Investment Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 7, 2016
I was very impressed to work with all Kforce Management and employees as they make their Consultants feel valued. They offer employment with large firms in San Antonio and are supportive with the opportunity to convert to full time employment with the firms.
Great place to work for.
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MA AreaOctober 7, 2016
KForce is a great agency to work for, might take a few weeks to find another assignment after completing an assignment but I have always been happy with the assignments I get.
Decent company that placed me quickly
Senior QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Riverton, UTOctober 6, 2016
my recruiter was interested in finding the right fit rather than a quick placement, although they placed me quickly too. Its a decent job if you enjoy contract work.
People person
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 4, 2016
A typical day at work will consist of approving or denying claims.
Customers are not happy when a claim is denied. It could be frustrating but with my excellent customer service skills I can handle each call. My boss and co-workers are easy to talk, together we make the day run smoothly. I enjoy communicating with my accounts they know me by name .
Pros
3 weeks vacation
Cons
Lunch break is 30 minutes
Good Job, very minimal feed back.
TRUST BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 30, 2016
Good Job, salary good for contract work, no vacation time, Health benefits are expensive. Very minimal feedback from Kforce reps for area, lucky to hear from them about performance 3 times a year, if anything you hear or meeting will be set when there are issues with performance that needs to communicated.
QA automation engineer at Kforce
Automation Test Engineer - Java (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 30, 2016
Learned building automation framework.
Learned new open source automation library called Serenity which works well with Page object framework.
Got chance to work with a very talented front end deelopment team and learnt UI development
Pros
Appreciation for good work
Client Relationship Partner - Technology Staffing (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 29, 2016
Great group of people to work with on a daily business. Loved going into work early because several others were their to share a cup of coffee. Atmosphere with 3 directors was cordial.
Pros
friday breakfast
Cons
changes
fun workplace
Phone Operator (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RISeptember 28, 2016
really good job, very nive environment. everyone gets along with eachother I was greeted in a very warming way . and the pay is very nice.
Pros
break, work, everything
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9