Kforce Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work. Managers listened to the needs of their coders
Inpatient / Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 8, 2017
Kforce back in the day was a great place to work. Managers communicated to their coders / auditors in such a respectful manner. I was sad to hear that KForce no longer works in the HIM division. Other companies should have taken lessons from them.
Pros
Communication
Competitive workplace
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 7, 2017
Company was a fun place to work with a young and a good culture if you like a competitive atmosphere.

Management wasn't the best and job security was not strong
Great place
Contract Coder (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2017
Enjoyed working for Kforce in a variety for assignments. I worked in several hospital in Texas, OK, California and Delaware. I liked having a staffing manager recruiter you could call.
benefits
Good Pay
IT Field Tech II (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2017
Good paying position, the company itself is not bad, just a unreliable due to the contracting nature.
Personally had amazing co-workers, but I have heard of horror stories of different teams.
Depending on the project, mine with the state, was really relaxed, can make great connections for possible state positions, and was a great stepping stone into the IT Career.
As long as you can get along with others, i.e co-workers and clients, professionally you will do great.
Pros
Relaxed and paid extremely well for what you do.
Cons
Risk of losing your job without any notice, management can be hectic and unorganized.
Great place to work!
Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2017
Kforce has a great training program and is a wonderful place to start and advance your career. They offer a fair compensation package and full benefits.
Caring work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, OROctober 27, 2017
KFORCE was an excellent company to work for. Management took time to ensure staff was happy and healthy. The hardest part of job was being yelled at by clients. The best part of job was taking care of clients needs.
Fun workplace, team oriented environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAOctober 26, 2017
We start the day of with a team meeting to game plan for the day. Then we hit the floor running. We make our calls and get after our goals. Management is supportive and does not micromanage. The team is supportive and encouraging. Very teamwork oriented environment. Job can be stressful as time can kill deals so you have to have some strategy to get your candidates in for jobs. Its always great when you are able to make a short deadline and service the client with a great candidate to fill their open position.
Pros
Team oriented environment
Cons
career advancement can be difficult
no comment
Commission Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 25, 2017
I was a temporary employee. I did not have direct contact with the KForce manager. We contacted by email only. I liked the job I was contracted to do and was able to get on full-time with that employer.
verification
Verifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 24, 2017
verify ins for the hosp and got precert when needed
fast pace
large amount of accounts that have to be done in one day
had to have lunch done by 5pm
Cons
no lunches
Unrealistic/Lack of Management/No work/life balance
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 23, 2017
Unhealthy work environment, with unrealistic expectations, too many changes implemented at once, too many hours, too little flexibility. Completely different company than they were a couple of years ago.
good
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 23, 2017
Good to work with KForce. They have market in other big cities but limited in Pittsburgh which is the drawback. They are willing to work with you on getting the project and position.
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2017
Good place to work but took forever to get things done. Rarely did I feel my thoughts were taken into account despite constantly being asked to provide input and being prodded for info about management.
Good
Technical Recruiter Team Nike (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 21, 2017
Good place to work, full life cycle recruiting. They don't break out sources from recruiters. Only two primary positions for this company which is sales or recruiting.
Competative Workplace
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  OregonOctober 19, 2017
A typical day would be fast paced, if the account managers liked you they would listen to you about your candidates. It was very competitive and a non-productive work environment.
Pros
Competative
Cons
Fast paced but fun company to work for.
Epic Deployment Tech (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 19, 2017
Went to numerous locations in order to perform the job which keep ,the jot interesting. the people I worked with were very knowledgeable at what the did and were always willing to answer a question.
Wonderful
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 19, 2017
Wonderful place to work. I just need something fulltime with benefits. I need a company that will take me onboard. I have worked for Kforce before and I knew I could count on them again.
Pros
Work
Cons
Nothing really
very detailed
Data Entry/Administration Clerk (BJC Corporate) (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 18, 2017
My job is very High security and it is not very much I can tell about it at this time I have 30 min lunch 2-15min breaks I different jobs that I take of in a work day
Staffing company with expected benefits.
L1 Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 18, 2017
I joined KForce as a help desk technician. I was advise I would receive and hourly rate with no paid time off. The pace was quick and the supervisor were helpful. I was only allow to remain with them for 9 months as the contract was lost to another company. I no negative opinions of the company as they provided exactly what they offered. I thank them for the opportunity to learn a new position.
Pros
Potentially Flexible work schedules
Cons
No paid time off
Good work, fair treatment
Consultant DBA (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2017
KForce provided me with good technical opportunities that matched my skills. They treated me better than I expected. A manager even drove to my house to drop off a check!
Kfor
Payroll Processor (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 16, 2017
Very good Company, management is excellent. Nice place to work, very friendly, willing to help at nay at work or life. Kaforce has good benefits. Very knowledgeable management.
Pros
a lot of different type of work
Cons
no any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kforce. Our community is ready to answer.