kgb Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Performance ratings
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCAugust 14, 2017
A typical work day was stressful. You have some good and some bad days. There were a lot of rules and some did not make any sense. The hardest part of the job was listening to the obscene customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping and calming down the upset customers. .
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Short breaks, rules that did not make sense
Great place to work for
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJuly 28, 2017
Love the workplace setting! The staff is friendly and the work environment is great! The hardest part of the job is first learning the job. Once you learn, its smooth sailing from there.
Pros
Communicate with different people
Cons
the distance to get there and the pay needs to be higher
Decent employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJuly 27, 2017
The job was not hard! It was a decent job and decent pay. Good people and good management at the time. Recognized its employees often for achievements, however, did not provide incentives.
Pros
Decent work enivronment, co-workers, management
Cons
Not enough Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
Nice environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Cordova, TNJuly 13, 2017
they could be more organized and the pay isnt always that great. you deal with some upset people sometimes. some people are very nice there and some people are quiet
Productive place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJune 15, 2017
This company is a excellent company to work for with full benefits and room for advancement. This company has since been bought out by Centra. Excellent people to work for and friendly and family enviroment
Pros
breakrooms, hour lunches
Cons
at the time poor office manager who has since retired
I really enjoyed my time with Info/KGB
Customer Service Representative/ Lead CSR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2017
The day was monotonous but only if you let it be. I met a lot of great people that made the day more enjoyable. Management was great and worked hard to help each CSR succeed.
Infonxx
Directory Assistance Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 7, 2017
I enjoyed working at INfonxx. The job basically was 411 for cell phones. The most enjoyable part was learning names and location of different business, businesses that customers would ask for connection to. I learned about many restaurants and department stores from allover the US. I was heartbroken when they decided to relocate out of state.
Ok starting place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCMay 30, 2017
The job starts off wonderfully. It provides great schedules and lots of experience. Slowly the experience starts to fade away and work that should be comprehend-able and stable becomes complex and edgy.
Horrible experience
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 30, 2017
Chair monkey work horrible corporate management, no advancement opportunities, constant layoffs. Worked for a year then my whole department was laid off with only a week notice.
Fun and simple employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 24, 2017
Fast pace and great customer service skills. Advancement in different departments.
Paid time off also sick day with pay.
Short hours shift and a lot of overtime available
Went out of buiness
In-Bound Call Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 23, 2017
Redcats USA/Brylane is no longer in operation. Was a nice place to work with friendly staff and friendly competition to drive better performance within teams
411 Directory Assistance
Customer Directory Assistance (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2017
I would answer 411 calls from mobile customers and gave them information to the places they were needing. Great team members and management to work with.
N/a
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 8, 2017
It was very unprofessional, but only once out of training. Training was awesome I learned a lot. Once on the floor we were told to forget everything we learned in training. We had very little help and I was lied to about my attendance points that effected my job.
customer service job easy to learn
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCMay 3, 2017
this was a fast paced customer service job we learned how to take inbound calls to clients who needed assistance with 411 information, directions, and movie listings
Pros
paid time off, 2 days off during work week
Cons
productivity has to be met each week and quality calls must be 100%
Productive and exciting work place.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 14, 2017
I enjoyed helping patients with getting the required medications according to there insurance. Interacting with different people and Doctors everyday kept you on your toes. No routine, always something new.
Pros
Incentives, meetings, accessibility for breaks and lunches
Cons
Low pay wages
na
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 5, 2017
I will always love this place. My location is shut down but i hope the company thrives wherever it goes. THIS WAS LIKE WORKING FOR FAMILY.. I was always Motivated
Private company
Sr. Test and Evaluation Engineer (Project Manager) (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 5, 2017
This place used its employee with low pay and padding the sr. management with money. Enjoyed the people I worked with but not the culture or the management team.
good place to work
Lead Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 28, 2017
There were opportunities to improve during my time at kgb. everyday presents new challenges in the beginning but after you get use to the job it becomes very easy
A very high energy call center
Customer Service Information Operator (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCFebruary 17, 2017
Not a lot of room for growth. The population was predominantly young, very loud, very noisy. Management would often change.
Fun Workplace
Wireless Car Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCFebruary 14, 2017
I learned a lot about customer service while working at KGB. The hardest part of my job was staying cordial with the customers over the phone because they sometime got rude and had an attitude. My Supervisor was very supportive and understanding. KGB was a fun place to work.