kgb Employee Reviews

very chaotic at times
Wireless Care Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCJuly 5, 2016
Environment is definitely for college kids or people who have familial responsibilities. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY AND ALL SHIFTS
It was ok
CSR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2016
managment was not that great. Always did QA's and question what you did instead of coaching you to do better. Schedules were ok
Great coworkers & team participation & support
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2016
The company had excellent benefits. The managers were supportive. The break rooms had tvs. The company always had employee appreciation events.
Pros
Benefits were good
Cons
No raises
Productive Environment
Tier 3 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 29, 2016
This is one job that I did like because it did provide room for advancement, and that is a very important thing to me because I am one that doesn't want to become stagnant and become bored.
Pros
Fridays, vendors would come in to provide food with a cost.
Cons
I would say no cons
okay place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCMarch 29, 2016
It was a very fast pace job and a great way to get experience in taking inbound calls. You had some great supervisor there and some that was not so good. Management was not that great it was always someone new in hr . The most enjoyable thing about job for me was that I got to talk to alot of different people around the world . Just like any call center there is a lot of personalities to deal with, but as long as you are people person and you come to do your job and can follow instruction you will do fine there.
Pros
easy job to learn and do
Cons
the pay was not that great and it so far away
Tech Support
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 22, 2016
Prior to what is now known as Conduit Global, it was once referred to as KGB_usa call center services.

I was tech support as well for Verizon. Same rules applied.
answered calls regarding cable, phone or internet issue and resolved them accordingly.
Typical Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 10, 2016
You didn't have to stay on the phone for a long time with the customer, in fact you were graded on how fast you could get the customer his or her information.
Pros
could take 1 hour lunches
Cons
not graded on accuacy just on how you treated the customer
Revolving Door Hiring
Technical Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 7, 2016
Extremely high turnover and continual hiring, non-stop, every day. Very little employee retention. Inadequate training and expectations when training is complete.
Pros
Nice call center. State of the art equipment.
Cons
High turnover rates
i loved this job.
411 operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMarch 1, 2016
i really enjoyed this job and i made alot of money on this job, so i was very appreciative of this particular job because it was laid back.
easy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 12, 2016
a typical day at kgb consisted of answering incoming 4-1-1 calls. the calls lasted from 15 seconds up to about 1 minute 30 seconds. customers would call from all over the U.S. requesting phone numbers, addresses and on occasion, directions. the most difficult part of the job was when customers would have little to no information about the business or person they were wanting information about. when the customer service representative was not able to find information, the customer would become belligerent and sometimes very offensive. my co-workers were wonderful people making the work environment a much happier place. however, the directory assistance center at kgb no longer exists.
Pros
excellent and affordable insurance
Cons
dealing with irate callers
Productive big environment
Wireless Care Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCFebruary 8, 2016
Its a facility full of workers that all work involves using a phone in some kind of way. This facility manages some of Verizon wireless prepaid customer needs.
A fast workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCFebruary 5, 2016
KGB is a very fast workplace and a typical day there is just being there and willing to learn as much as possible to meet your goals.
While working at KGB , I have learn how to be very patient and put myself in the customer position. The management is great, but could be better for some of them are willing to help and some of them will not help you unless you are on their team. My co-workers were great to work with because they were willing to help whenever possible. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet the company expectation. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to break and communicating with my co-workers about what could be done better at the job.
411 Call Center
411 Operator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 11, 2016
Very busy, the best parts of the job, were my supervisor and my coworkers. It was my first job in Tucson, can't say I enjoyed the job, but I liked the people I worked with.
Pros
My cowokers
Cons
A lot of stress
Busy and stressful workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXNovember 20, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of taking phone calls from pharmacists and assisting with health insurance information needs. The job was very fast paced.
took 411 calls and helped people find their listings
Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2015
was a great company to work for and gained excellent experience in my field. I love working with the customers and I was especially great and handling escalated callers. I learned the value of good customer service
Pros
great money
Cons
exhausting hours. i worked 16 hour days sometimes
it was a fast pace job
csr (Former Employee) –  mccleansville, ncNovember 11, 2015
I learned a lot the training was detailed and fun. I learned a lot of computer skills and how to take detailed inbound calls.
Pros
great training
Cons
customers playing on phones, other employee productivity
Enjoyable working atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCOctober 19, 2015
Take calls from all over the United States. I learned many new things while working there. Some people would often call and just want the time of day. It was informative as far as having to know different time zones. Like Europe is 5 hours ahead of the East coast. Had incentives for doing better every week. My co-workers were a delight to work with.
Pros
Good incentives to be better every week
Cons
Did not close for severe weather. Put their employees lives at risk
somewhat productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 18, 2015
didn't work with school very much
management was very fair
got bonuses
fast customer service
hardest part was constantly being on the phone
Pros
independent
Cons
short breaks
Pretty much a very productive job.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 13, 2015
Helping with customers with medicare issues and pharmacy issues. Having the floor supervisors was helpful at time they did not minding getting on the phone and help assisting if needed.
Pros
break and lunches on time.
Cons
benefits were not good.
probably wouldnt work for them again
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  McLeansville, NCOctober 13, 2015
not able to accommodate schedules for people with children. not understanding of real life issue that people encounter on a day to day basis. no raises even after years of being there.