kgb

kgb Employer Reviews

Great People to Work With
Quality Analyst/Training Assistant (Current Employee), McLeansville, NCDecember 17, 2014
Pros: flexibility, great team
Cons: short breaks, inconsistency
A typical day at work would consist of conducting training workshops for new hires while they are in the on the job training period. I have learned so much about how to teach basic customer service skills. I also train representatives on policies and procedures from Verizon Wireless to effectively address and resolve the customers issue. The management team at KGB/Conduit Global is a great team of individuals that have done the job starting from an agent level and have years of experience. They are all very approachable and have an open door policy, which is great because if you need assistance they are always willing to help. I work with a great group of people in the Training/Quality department which is why I love the job so much. Everyone has a positive attitude and we have each others back so it makes the job easier when you have great people to work with, What I love most about the job is helping representatives achieve performance goals and advancing in the company.
Great workplace but not a good pay rate
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCDecember 5, 2014
Pros: management, co workers, activities, atmosphere
Cons: pay rate, non updated database
KGB was a good company to work for. I had a good shift to come in to work and I worked alone on a set schedule. I handled over 2,000 calls per day helping people find phone numbers and addresses to places of business as well as residence. Although, the company pay rate wasn't good, the work and management staff made up for that time. The hardest part of the job was looking for a person or business that wasn't listed in our database, so that made customer's upset. Co-workers were fun and caring to work along with, also the supervisors and managers along with some trainers were great to be around as well. Over all "KGB" was a great job and I wouldn't mind working there again.
seasonal
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Wichita, KSOctober 16, 2014
good, easy going, laid back place to work. I was in a seasonal position so was not there long.
Transportation
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCSeptember 12, 2014
This is an awesome workplace, awesome pay and employee appreciation. But my transportation got bad and I had to quite.
to much talking
Receptionist/Office Support Assistant (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXSeptember 10, 2014
it was ok to many young kids the hardest part of the job we knew more then the pharmacy
Excellent Organization
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 15, 2014
Allows for progression as long as an individual is willing to dedicate time and attention towards gaining experience. Effort in putting one's self out there to be noticed and recognized is necessary if looking for additional options within the company.
Productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table
Technical Support (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 9, 2014
Pros: good pay, fun people, creative thinking
Cons: job security, management
kgb(Conduit) global was a fun place to work at helped keep my knowledge a exciting job where I got to use my creative thinking skills to assist customers in solving complex problems with their services
feels like you are confined
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCMay 10, 2014
no structure and a paperless environment so you cant make like little notes just in case you forgot something
Fun and enjoyable with work family
CSR Supervisor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2014
Assisted member calls for insurance plan and assisted employees as a floor supervisor
Fast Paste
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCApril 9, 2014
When I worked for KGB is was 411 at the time. It was a fast paste environment. Must be good at typing and understanding the information being relayed to youj
KGB
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KSMarch 24, 2014
While working for this company I was apart of the quality assurance staff. My duties were to retrain any associated that were not meeting company expectations. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and gained an unmeasurable amount of knowledge from management staff.
productive and fun place to work
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCMarch 21, 2014
management was awesome and would answer any questions or concerns
Relaxed office environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXMarch 21, 2014
Pros: relaxed work place.
Cons: low compensation
Provided customer service by phone. Problem solving using computer. Great floor support. Older computer programs. Enjoyed helping caller.
Very enjoyable job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: i love working with people and knowing that i am able to help someone.
Cons: the team manager's not being on the sam page with the company procedures and rules.
I would loved my job knowing that every day I at least helped someone either by listening to them when they just needed someone to listen or by helping them be able to get their medication. I got along with all my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was having to make sure that we were able to make the member happy with a one call resolution.
Great Place
Merchant Relations (Former Employee), Wichita, KSFebruary 14, 2014
Great place to work paid very well high turn over rate and they talked to you like a child
great job for college students
CSR (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: great work schedule
Cons: didnt work with you when u needed to take time off
I learned more about private health insurance and being that I went to school for billing and coding things made more sense
My Days at work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCFebruary 3, 2014
For me a normal day is laughter and smiles but to always keep the customers happy and make sure they are well taken care of.
I think the most enjoyable part about having is job is knowing that you have completed a task. Even something simple as making someone smile.
The hardest part well there really is no hard part.
I'm a people oriented person so working with others is a Joy, its fun to understand others as well as putting ideas together to see what you come up with.
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCJanuary 24, 2014
It was a good place to be employed along with being able to still have a life outside of work and be able to care for my child.
Fun place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Antonio, TxJanuary 16, 2014
Okay place to work, a lot of room to advance. They worked great with the type of schedule I needed.
customer surveys will get u fired!!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), McLeansville, NCJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: everything else bout the job
Cons: no job securtiy, short lunch (nothing out there to eat but mcdonalds wendys subway)
everything about the job is good...but being its working for verzion wireless prepaid department u get calls for ANYTHING. no matter how much you tryn reasoning and "postivily postioning" w/ the customer...if you're not telling them what they wanna hear u will get a failed survey in which if its not debatable w/ your supvervisor...it will count alot against you..this is the main thing that will get u out the door...and reason why kgb has a big hiring rate being they're always firing for things u easily get wrote up for. #NoJobSecurity

1 2 3 4

About kgb

kgb_ is a fully integrated BPO company with expertise in multimodal contact center solutions. Founded in 1992, we are privately – Read more