KI, LLC

KI, LLC Employer Reviews

Company failed to obtain new work.
Engineering Technician VI (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VASeptember 29, 2013
Lack of preplanning, no realistic training, good 60% travel, and many wasted hours on a typical day.
It's like still being in the military
Material Expeditor (Current Employee), Fort Carson, COAugust 30, 2013
Everyone around me is ex military which makes everything more easier to understand.
Lied to us
Automotive Worker (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COJune 11, 2013
Cons: working for a corrupt company
This company took over the contract I was working on (Army Contractor) and promised everyone 5 years of full employment, once the contract was set new management came in and gave themselves bonuses and everything else, and a month and half later we were told that about 75% of us were being layed off.
Not all that impressed with upper management decisions
Marketing/Proposal Coordinator (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 18, 2012
Pros: use to have good benefits, cutbacks and layoffs came with less benefits
Cons: major cutback, layoffs, and mergers
One foot in the grave as this company is on its way out. Looking for job security, look elsewhere.
average work environment
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 19, 2012
Pros: hours
Cons: short lunches
Mnagement was theh good ole boy system. Building is dated and has some concerns in the ventilation area with vehicles all around. Insurance and benefits packages work not worth the cost.
5 year contracts with the government, supporting the day-to-day operation of supply both receiving and issuing to the military and civilian contrators
Supply Technician (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COApril 22, 2012
Pros: good pay and benefits, and a great manager.
Cons: needed a larger vault to maintain the equipment, and air conditioning.
Managed and supported the day-to-day operations of receiving and isssuing military equipment involving weapons, night vision, and communication equipment. Enjoyed working with both military and civilian contractors, but usually operated the operation single handedly.
A great opportunity to continue my service to U. S. Army by supporting our soldiers.
Warehouse Specialist Ammo Handler (Former Employee), Fort Carson, COApril 12, 2012
Each day was an opportunity to render customer service support to our troops and a chance to educate young soldiers about ammunition and explosives. Excellent mentoring opportunities also. I worked with a team of veterans who were all self starters and who worked well in the absence of supervision. The hardest part of the job was complying with the – more... DOL regulations of working only the hours of 0730 a.m. to 0400 p.m. As a veteran, I am trained to work until the job is done. I enjoyed all aspects of my job from shipping and receiving to inventory management and space utilization. One of my strong assets is researching discrepancies and documenting solutions. – less
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee), Ft. CarsonFebruary 15, 2012
Pros: pay was awesome, good health benefits
Cons: management, didnt judge off work performance, but last hired, first fired
Works on a variety on vehicles ranging from the Humvee to the M113 Personel carrier
typical govt contractor
mechanic (Former Employee), fort carsonAugust 30, 2011
Pros: decent pay equivalent to any contracting position.
Cons: layoffs, management inequities, poor work output since it is taxpayers supporting
Government contract more worried about writing up and dismissing people for petty little things such as late 5 minutes, instead of actual work performance or productive output.

About KI, LLC

Founded in 2000, Ki was formed to provide exceptional services to government and commercial customers and to provide a source – Read more