KICKAPOO LUCKY EAGLE CASINO Employee Reviews

secured casino premises
security officer (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: informal technology
Cons: entry level
as you begin your shift you got to logging with dispatch get your radio since you enter the casino you check for abnormal traffics. once at dispatch while you get your equipment you ask for any incidents happen. i learned to keep my eyes open my ears ready and keep your points of view to yourself. sign language and security ten codes are commonly used when incidents happen.
book keeping keep your notes at all times and logged everything before advised dispatch. smile to my coworker and talk because in this way communication helps us been aware of problems. the hardest part of the job is to escort a customer out and the other to banned him from casino premises. the best part of my job for me to used security language
Fun and active place to work if you don't mind the smoke.
Security Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: second hand smoke and the loud sound.
Fast pace working environment. During a work day several incident or injuries would occur with customer or employee which had to been attended and a report had to be done. Various situations going on which maintained me occupied. Management was always looking at different ways to improve the department. My co-worker and I were very team orientated which made it a very fun place to work. The most enjoyable part of that job was when I was helping some one in need and doing reports. The hardest part of that job for me was the second hand smoke that would fill the building up and the loud noise going on at all times.
Good workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXSeptember 22, 2014
I really enjoyed working there, and they had great benefits.
Good experince
EGD FLOOR ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great heath benefits
To ensure the guest satisfaction and to assist in fulfilling objectives and goals within the EGD (Electronic Gaming Device) Department. Perform functions in accordance with laws and gaming regulations and procedures. Answer guest concerns and questions and have information in upcoming promotions and effectively communicate them with guests. To provide excellent guest service to hospitable and friendly to all casino guests and fellow employees. Responsible for covering assigned casino floor sections complete jackpot pay outs and process cancelled credits, short pays, and malfunctions. Provide maintenance to the gaming machines clear all errors and make sure there working properly.
Fun and exciting place to work and meeting all kinds of people
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free drinks and free ice cream
Cons: short break
A typical day of work at the casino is the hours are short and take your time to complete your assignements. but its not a learning job. and my co-work I get along with them and helping each other out to complete job assignement. and there nothing hard about the job at the casino just standing for 8 hrs is the hardest part of the job
Its a good productive place and opportunities.
COOK/FLOOR ATTENDENT (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXAugust 13, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: equal breaks
A typical day is to prep food do inventory and invoices. I learned how to cook be more responsible and a little supervisor experience. My management was good and positive. My co-workers were helpful and hard workers the hardest part of the job was on holidays and on the rush. The best of the work is that there was opportunities to go up and transfer.
Is fun and great
Security Officer (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXApril 3, 2013
Pros: i don't know
Cons: short breaks
Everyday is a difrent day, the co-worker there are great work work with them. The most hard day is tha graveyard shift, because for the drop machine. the most enjoy part of the job ie the promotion, because I work overtime.
Great place to work, awesome, dedicated employees
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee), Eagle Pass, TexasAugust 23, 2012
Pros: general manager is intelligent, hard working and appreciative of executive team.
Appreciate team effort of the leadership team. Dedication of all team members and their willingness to learn. Casino is growing and we are able to promote from within.