KICKAPOO LUCKY EAGLE CASINO

KICKAPOO LUCKY EAGLE CASINO Employer Reviews

Good experince
EGD FLOOR ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great heath benefits
To ensure the guest satisfaction and to assist in fulfilling objectives and goals within the EGD (Electronic Gaming Device) Department. Perform functions in accordance with laws and gaming regulations and procedures. Answer guest concerns and questions and have information in upcoming promotions and effectively communicate them with guests. To provide – more... excellent guest service to hospitable and friendly to all casino guests and fellow employees. Responsible for covering assigned casino floor sections complete jackpot pay outs and process cancelled credits, short pays, and malfunctions. Provide maintenance to the gaming machines clear all errors and make sure there working properly. – less
Fun and exciting place to work and meeting all kinds of people
Environmental Services (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free drinks and free ice cream
Cons: short break
A typical day of work at the casino is the hours are short and take your time to complete your assignements. but its not a learning job. and my co-work I get along with them and helping each other out to complete job assignement. and there nothing hard about the job at the casino just standing for 8 hrs is the hardest part of the job
Its a good productive place and opportunities.
COOK/FLOOR ATTENDENT (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXAugust 13, 2013
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: equal breaks
A typical day is to prep food do inventory and invoices. I learned how to cook be more responsible and a little supervisor experience. My management was good and positive. My co-workers were helpful and hard workers the hardest part of the job was on holidays and on the rush. The best of the work is that there was opportunities to go up and transfer.
Is fun and great
Security Officer (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXApril 3, 2013
Pros: i don't know
Cons: short breaks
Everyday is a difrent day, the co-worker there are great work work with them. The most hard day is tha graveyard shift, because for the drop machine. the most enjoy part of the job ie the promotion, because I work overtime.
Great place to work, awesome, dedicated employees
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee), Eagle Pass, TexasAugust 23, 2012
Pros: general manager is intelligent, hard working and appreciative of executive team.
Appreciate team effort of the leadership team. Dedication of all team members and their willingness to learn. Casino is growing and we are able to promote from within.