Kids Foot Locker

Kids Foot Locker United States Employee Reviews

Good job for teens
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Newark, DEApril 28, 2015
this is a good job if you're in school and need a place to work, hours are not to long, and the management can vary. but you get a great discount
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord, CAApril 24, 2015
I was able to help my store reach sales goals but communicating with cutomers about products they were seeking, also building up additional merchandise to a sale. At times I was a cash handler.
Productive and fun workplace
Part time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Annapolis, MDApril 1, 2015
Pros: great discount
Cons: few to no breaks
Typical day of work consisted of working with children, ages infant-14, was seasonal . My coworkers and I handled basic cleaning such as mopping, sweeping, and also stocked and restocked our back room and sales floor. Management made the experience worth wild, and always made sure she made us feel appreciate and rewarded our great sales with praise. The hardest part of the day is the morning when the amount of people in and out is slow and the hours drag on.
Excellent work environment
Sales Lead to Assistant Manager-Part time (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 9, 2015
Working at Kids foot locker, I have learned so much. I started as a part time cashier to a assistant manager. I learn skills such as working at a fast pace, making sure all customers were taken care of, etc
Awesome Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Monroe, LAMarch 8, 2015
Pros: the bond we had
Assist customers, stock, count money, and filled hoes in the wall. How to interact with different people and have open-ended conversation. My co-workers was amazing. Dealing with rude customers. My co-workers.
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Richmond Heights, MOFebruary 25, 2015
Working here was always beneficial. The hours were great, customers were respectable most of the time lol but the most enjoyable part of the job was the kids. Everyday it was something new and fun that walked through that door. I will always remember kids foot locker.
Very open enviroment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: discount on shoes
Cons: short breaks
At kids foot locker there were bittersweet times. The co-workers were all wonderful, but the manager was very rude but i actually enjoyed myself at the job when the assistant manager was there.
Productive workplace with fun environment
Sales Lead/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: helping people, flexible hours
Cons: responsibilities do not match wage
My typical day of work consist mostly of driving sales. I try to accommodate all customers to the best of my abilities and provide them with an environment that they want to keep returning to. I have learned a lot about managing and maintaining a good work environment while driving sales for the store. My co-workers all share a positive attitude and we all come to work with the same goal in mind, that is to work as a team and be as productive as possible. The hardest part of the job may be handling different types of people at times where they may have complaints about certain prices/products. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have conversations with customers throughout the day and helping them leave the store with something that will make them happy.
Inventive work place and achieving goals
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJanuary 30, 2015
Pros: making customers happy
Cons: lack of hours
A devoted shoe salesman and communicating with the customers. I was a greeter, and cashier. I unpacked and sorting shoes to there varies locations. Up selling clothing and shoe cleaners.
Great place to gain retail experience.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: comfortable work enviorment.discounts on certain products.
Cons: working certain holidays.promotions were given when needed not cause its deserved for productivity.
Push all merchandise try to build sales to max potential.Management was always great.Learned organizational skills and management skills.Co workers helped each other out so that helped build a strong team.The hardest part of the job was keeping cool with difficult customers.The most enjoyable part of the job was making constant sales since part of your pay was made with comission.
This was a great way to learn more about customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Meridian, MSJanuary 12, 2015
This was a great environment. I learn everything about customer service and technology. We had a great team everyone helped everyone.
Triplex
Stock/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Yorktown Heights, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: discount, experience
Cons: short breaks
Kids Foot Locker was a fun job i held when i was 16 years old, I have a profound love for children and loved interacting with them on a daily basis. I built great relationships with customers assuring their return. My manager was a good person but unorganized which i did not favor i like to know what and how things need to be done so i can do them in a fast and proper manner. I had great co-workers who made the day go by fast. The hardest part about my job was sharing it with 2 other stores our stock rooms were combined and others were stealing and since they was connected and we had no cameras nor metal detecters it effected our inventory. The best part about my job was that it was my first and it really created a platform for me to grown from teaching me responsibility, how to work successfully with a team and combine ideas to reach a common goal.
Great starter job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), San Bruno, CAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: discount 30% sometimes 50%
Cons: gossip
I learned a lot with footlocker. They gave me the basic skills of customer service. I also learned a lot about all the shoes we sold. To this day, I still know shoes like no other. Managers are usually awesome and will work with any schedule you give them. The employees are usually great too. The only hardest thing that footlocker has to offer is doing a lot of work but getting paid so little. You literally are everything. You're the janitor, the sales associate, the cashier, you're just about everything in that job. The cool part is that you meet many amazing people, the bad part, they know your life. Everyone gossips.
productive fun palce to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: working with wonderful kids
typical day working here is very good. helping the children and watch them grow is very exciting. I've learned to be very patient with children while working here.
safe enviroment to work and customer service requred
cashier/sales associate (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJDecember 2, 2014
Pros: discount on merchandise
Cons: low payment and low comission
The store needed to be organized at all times, greet customers and offer excellent service, know all the promotions and offer variety of products, manager was friendly and responsible, co-workers were kind and hard workers. We all helped each other and the hardest part was to do the store's inventory.
Pt Sales Associate, Kids Foot Locker
Pt Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bayamón, PRNovember 29, 2014
On a typical day at work we need to give a good service to all customers. I have learned to be patient because not all cutomers are easy. I have a good management and great co workers, we have good dynamics and fellowship in and out of work. The hardest part of the job is when we are on a rush and we have to give a good service to 3 or more cutomers at the same time because not all cutomers are patients, its not easy but not imposible, we can do it. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you know you give a good service and you see de customers happy because you help them with there needs and are pleased with your service.
I learn how to create sales.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Meridian, MSNovember 3, 2014
The only thing I didn't like was I had a check to bounce. The employees was great to work with everyone communications well. We helped each other learn to b creative with sales and customer service.
Retail
Shift Leader/Manager (Former Employee), Muncy, PAOctober 21, 2014
It was easy to lean everything that needed done daily. Good to work with new people.
Shoes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2014
Sell, sell, and sell. Know great customer service. A typical work day can be unpredictable. Hardest part dealing with rude customers
Fun environment to work in.
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHOctober 2, 2014
On a busy day help customers a lot by either getting them a shoe or selling the accessories The manager i have are pretty cool and they work with me great making sure i know what i am doing at all times. The most enjoyable part of my job is making a kids day by helping them find the perfect shoe. .

1 2 3 4