Kids Kingdom Employee Reviews

Nursery Room Teacher (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARDecember 12, 2017
The environment was great. I loved the kids and the management. They did not pay as good as what they should have with the amount of hours you had to work per day. Breaks were never given unless asked for.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No breaks
Not a good place to work
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee) –  Willington, CTOctober 28, 2017
Everyone talks behind your back. They do not give employees a chance. People are very rude, however the kids are great. If you need help in a room half the time management is not in the office and when they are they sit there in front of a computer or on their phone. It's ridiculous.
Pros
Kids are amazing
Cons
Management is rude and never helps out
Kid Friendly
Salon Manager (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GASeptember 6, 2017
This job is amazing. Only thing is they are open on weekends only since school started back. Very positive enviroment, great teamwork. Very chilled and relaxed work place
Pros
Free Lunch
Fun
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Merrill, WISeptember 2, 2017
Fast pace, always changing, rewarding job. I love watching you the kids grow up and learning who they are and helping them learn. It's something new everday
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
No benefits
great place to work
Executive Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Merrill, WIMay 1, 2017
I enjoyed going into work early in the morning and spending time with the kids before all of the other teachers came into work. I also enjoyed the never doing the same thing twice.
Horribly Run, Kids Are Great
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Willington, CTMarch 6, 2017
The management has no idea what's going on. You move between classes constantly, there's no stability, NO training, they just throw you wherever. Not a good work environment, crazy turnover rate you'll see different employees weekly.
Pros
Kids and some staff are great
Cons
Management stinks
fast paised
Child Care Teacher (Former Employee) –  Blountstown, FLJanuary 25, 2017
Worked a cash register. Helped customers find items throughout the store. The hardest part of the job was being on my feet all day. The funnest part of the job was interacting with the customers.
fun work place working with the kids
Child Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colquitt, GAAugust 14, 2016
walking in to this work place the kids just show me a good day. if im having a bad day the kids know how to put a smile on my face. My co-worker was very friendly and worked as a team on very thing.
Classroom Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARJanuary 17, 2016
Employers care about the employees and pleasing them, sometimes too often. Great kids, great parents. As the teacher they expected lesson plans to be prepared and also crafts - so they did have a schedule and such.
Being with kids.
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Oblong, ILNovember 9, 2015
I loved working with kids. Everyday was something new. When the children wouldn't behave was the hardest part. The best was when they realized that they had learned something new and had the biggest smile on their faces.
I loved working at Kids Kingdom. It truly is the best childcare in Richmond Ky.
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Richmond KYSeptember 11, 2015
I worked at Kids Kingdom for 3 years my daughter also went to the facility. I loved all my co workers and my daughter learned so much from being there. The owner and the director are fabulous people and they will work with you on everything. All in all by far the best place to work or have your child go their for childcare.
Awesome company and staff!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 2, 2015
This was by far the most wonderful company I have ever been a part of. The employer was always including the staff as part of her main agenda. She allowed us to give input, without being judgmental or negative in anyway. It was always positive energy in the environment.
Pros
Positive and great atmosphere at all times
Cons
There were none
It's okay
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 28, 2015
When i first began with this job i was really excited and had a plan for it. They had told me i was going to be a teacher for older kids but i ended up getting stuck with toddlers. The coworkers were amazing and really helpful.
I liked working with the children
All around teacher (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJune 29, 2015
A typical started whenever it was they decided they needed you I came in many days at 8am to made to sit there until 12:30 to work an hour and be sent home. Very poor work environment and management.
good
teacher (Former Employee) –  Huntsville AlabamaMarch 11, 2015
i enjoyed working there getting to know the kids and there parent i loved working with the staff it was a really good place to work and sometimes i miss it
A job that requires patients with kids.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 14, 2013
I loved working with children,I even thought about opening my own daycare.
Christian Childcare with scheduled outdoor curriculum
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXDecember 17, 2012
Kids Kingdom is a great childcare center that allows your child opportunities to learn about the Bible through song and teachings. I love this about Kids Kingdom and so do the children. There are also other activities such as outdoor curriculum that teaches the children how to interactively play with others outdoors. Management has done an awesome job helping employees balance their work with personal things in their lives. One example would be working around college class schedules. Though this is a great center I found it hard to adjust to a different classroom for a short period of time mainly when the kids are unfamiliar with you and you are unfamiliar with the class.
Infants have many milestones
Infant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Willington CTFebruary 20, 2012
Its great watching infants learn to walk or crawl, eat cereal for the first time its rewarding
Pros
awesome work atmosphere and lots of team work
Cons
only part time with no benefits