Kids Kingdom Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Being with kids.
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Oblong, ILNovember 9, 2015
I loved working with kids. Everyday was something new. When the children wouldn't behave was the hardest part. The best was when they realized that they had learned something new and had the biggest smile on their faces.
I loved working at Kids Kingdom. It truly is the best childcare in Richmond Ky.
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Richmond KYSeptember 11, 2015
I worked at Kids Kingdom for 3 years my daughter also went to the facility. I loved all my co workers and my daughter learned so much from being there. The owner and the director are fabulous people and they will work with you on everything. All in all by far the best place to work or have your child go their for childcare.
Awesome company and staff!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSSeptember 2, 2015
This was by far the most wonderful company I have ever been a part of. The employer was always including the staff as part of her main agenda. She allowed us to give input, without being judgmental or negative in anyway. It was always positive energy in the environment.
Pros
Positive and great atmosphere at all times
Cons
There were none
It's okay
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 28, 2015
When i first began with this job i was really excited and had a plan for it. They had told me i was going to be a teacher for older kids but i ended up getting stuck with toddlers. The coworkers were amazing and really helpful.
I liked working with the children
All around teacher (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXJune 29, 2015
A typical started whenever it was they decided they needed you I came in many days at 8am to made to sit there until 12:30 to work an hour and be sent home. Very poor work environment and management.
good
teacher (Former Employee) –  Huntsville AlabamaMarch 11, 2015
i enjoyed working there getting to know the kids and there parent i loved working with the staff it was a really good place to work and sometimes i miss it
A job that requires patients with kids.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJune 14, 2013
I loved working with children,I even thought about opening my own daycare.
Christian Childcare with scheduled outdoor curriculum
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXDecember 17, 2012
Kids Kingdom is a great childcare center that allows your child opportunities to learn about the Bible through song and teachings. I love this about Kids Kingdom and so do the children. There are also other activities such as outdoor curriculum that teaches the children how to interactively play with others outdoors. Management has done an awesome job helping employees balance their work with personal things in their lives. One example would be working around college class schedules. Though this is a great center I found it hard to adjust to a different classroom for a short period of time mainly when the kids are unfamiliar with you and you are unfamiliar with the class.
Infants have many milestones
Infant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Willington CTFebruary 20, 2012
Its great watching infants learn to walk or crawl, eat cereal for the first time its rewarding
Pros
awesome work atmosphere and lots of team work
Cons
only part time with no benefits