Kids on the Move Employee Reviews

Cool but inconsistent job
Registered Behavior Technician (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTSeptember 6, 2017
This is an awesome job but has some flaws. There isn't a lot of flexibility since you are assigned to be with the same kids every week. If you can't be there, those kids don't receive therapy because the 'finding a sub' policy is so strict. Also, if the kids get sick or go out of town, you are out of work hours for that week. Unreliable. If you don't like working with kids or can't be patient during tantrums, then I would not recommend this job.
Pros
Get to work with Kids, sometimes you can pick your work availability
Cons
Short breaks if any, unflexible and inconsistent hours/paychecks.
Easy-going Job
Kitchen Aide (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMay 6, 2017
A typical day includes prepping up food for meals, for example cutting up fruits and vegetables, weighing and packaging snack foods. It also includes clean dishes and, when food orders come in, put away food in pantry and fridge. Aid Dietician in cooking or anything else needed.
None of the work was difficult. The Dietician was nice to work with.
Pros
sometimes free lunches, breaks
Cons
no benefits
Fun and interesting
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 1, 2016
Co-workers help each other.
You are free to exercise creativity in your classroom and implement extracurriculum activities according to the age of the classroom.
Pros
Great birthdays celebrations!
Cons
Need of fllexibility in schedule.
Fun and friendly work environment.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 29, 2016
I love working here! The kids are all so fun and all the employees are friendly. Management makes staff feel important and appreciated!
Great job, helping autistic kids and making a difference in their lives
ABA tutor (Current Employee) –  Summit County, UTDecember 6, 2015
I've been working for Kotm for about 5 months in park city and kamas and I have loved it! It's an awesome job. Every day I go to the kids house and teach them! The kids are adorable. Their parents are very supportive. Kotm supervisors are very helpful and always answer all my questions right away. I start my masters program soon, so this is great hands on experience. Even if you're not pursuing this field, it's still great experience and will help you become an awesome parent.
Pros
helping autistic kids and seeing their improvement is the best, gaining professional experience in this field, managers always respond back to me quickly, flexible hours
Cons
can't really think of anything negative.
Purpose is to help families.
Family Educator (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 24, 2015
Kids On the Move's purpose is solely to help families and their children. The work environment is relaxed and very personable.
Personable
Assisted the teacher (Former Employee) –  Windermere, FLSeptember 9, 2013
Working with the children was great, and the management was fantastic. I got along with my co-workers very well, and there was hardly any drama.
love and hate relationship
Child Care, Night Supervisor, Desk Work (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTApril 22, 2013
I hate hate hate hate the management. They always lied to the employees and parents.
Pros
love the kids
Cons
management sucks and they are super mean.