Kids R Kids Learning Academy Employee Reviews

Productive and fun working place
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 18, 2018
I love it. Parents and staff are amazing. Children are smart and sweet. All around a good environment. The management gets things done and are always there to listen and solve problems.
Pros
The children
Cons
The space
Relationships
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXFebruary 6, 2018
Kids R Kids is a great place to work out for a summer job or if you enjoy children. It is tough because of the amount of children enrolled in the daycare but the relationships you build make it worth it.
This place sucks
Year Old's Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXJanuary 29, 2018
the Day started off rough and ended rough. the only thing good about this place is the diversity of people who work there. management was awful and had no idea what they where doing.
productive and influential work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  League City, TXJanuary 9, 2018
working here taught me patience and new skills when it comes to working with children and handling different types of situations. I enjoyed working here and would consider working in a daycare again.
Energetic & Focused on family
Lead Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2018
I worked for KRK for over three years. I was immediately treated as part of a valuable team member. The owners and the management were incredible to work for and with. Having my own children there was a huge benefit for me. I loved the experience as both an employee and a parent.
Fun workplace
Curriculum Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXJanuary 3, 2018
Great place to work when starting out with working with children. Pay could be a lot better and benefits should be offer but overall this is a very fun and welcoming place to work.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
No benefits, low pay
Great place
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSDecember 3, 2017
Great place to work. Love the workplace culture. Needs to pay a little more. A typical day at work is talking to parents and working on your lesson plans with the children.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Need to pay more
poor management
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GANovember 22, 2017
very poorly managed. employees very under appreciated. not a positive work environment. nothing enjoyable about this job. too many kids, teachers over world, not being considered.
It was ok
Assistant Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  TXNovember 20, 2017
Not the best, not the worst. Just not as organized as you would hope for. The children make you time there worth while though. Salary was not high enough to live off of.
Pros
Fun atmosphere to work in. laid back.
Cons
Not much education being given to my own children in the school's care. salary low.
Fun working place
Daycare Worker (Current Employee) –  Heritage North CarolinaOctober 28, 2017
Great place to work with kids of all ages under 12. Great place to learn more about other people and great with communication, I just am not getting enough hours that I need.
Pros
A good amount of breaks.
Cons
Discounts
Employee (Current Employee) –  Lakewood Ranch, FLOctober 26, 2017
The team of teachers are wonderful to work with and it is a joy to help children learn and grow at Kids'R'Kids Learning Academy. Kids'R'Kids has been a great organization to work for and I have appreciated the opportunity to work with them. The role that I have is teaching me a great deal about management and human resources. The job, in my opinion, provides good challenges and the opportunity to bring new ideas to life. Working with the teachers and seeing children learn and grow is the most enjoyable part of my job. Additionally, I feel that there is good support from the owners and management staff.
Great Company
Assistant Teacher (infant-12 yrs) (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 22, 2017
I have worked for Kids R Kids three different times. During these three time. I have had five different directors, and two different owners. I would love to go back to a different location, or to the same one with a different director.
Unorganized and stressful work environment
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Trinity, FLOctober 6, 2017
Unorganized and stressful work environment. Poor management. Poor communication between teachers, management and parents. Ran strictly as a business with no regard to children learning throughout the day.
Fantastic place to work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 1, 2017
My days were filled with engaging 17 young minds in all aspects of education. Working with four year old students teaching them a first grade curriculum. Seeing the growth from the first month to the ninth month is such a joy. I learned a lot about classroom management and working with others as a team. The workplace culture was more of a family feel. Everyone helped each other so that all were successful. The hardest part of my job was the low pay and the most enjoyable part was shaping the minds of the 17 beautiful children in my class and forming wonderful, lifelong relationships with the families of the children in the school.
Pros
The place to work where you feel like family
Cons
Not enough pay
Large school, large community
Orlando - Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2017
School was very large, housed about 80-100 children, curriculum was provided, government funded lunch, large playground. Management had god communication with parents and teachers.
I enjoy my job working with the children
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXSeptember 23, 2017
My job is a good place to work, i work with different age group from 6 week to school age classes, I love to teach the children different things as in their colors, shapes, sounds, numbers and letters,Its very important for a child to learn as much and he or she can from home and away for home so they will understand from everything that is taught to them,
Pros
A Challenging Job
Cons
no benefits
Stress City!
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLSeptember 15, 2017
Working with children is difficult, due to how they're just old enough to be deliberately defiant. My pay was average however not working on the weekends was a blessing and a curse--freetime, but less pay.
Excellent environment to learn a lot about kids
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 31, 2017
I loved working here but only for the children. As far as the compensation and management, I and so many others were not satisfied. The administrators are wonderful but the Upper levels are very hard to work for.
Good curriculum program for the kids
Transportation/Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 30, 2017
Hectic atmosphere for staff, very busy but children learn much more before going off to Kindergarten so they are well-prepared.
Young staff, Chef on staff who prepares Breakfast, Lunch & snacks. Busy Summer Camp program with fields almost every day during summer except 1st week school out and week before beginning of school.
Pros
Love the kids
Productive work environment with welcoming staff
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 24, 2017
A typical workday at Kids R Kids would be going into my classroom greeting my co-teachers and children. Soon after I would check my care group's (the Group of children I cared for on a daily basis) daily paperwork, starting my day giving my CareGroup what they needed according to their daily paperwork . Also I would complete specific tasks throughout the day such as curriculum or even cleaning duties . Something I learned working for kids our kids was to Have more patiencewith people, and that everyone sees things differently so I have to be more open minded and patient with others. As far as workplace culture, I was mainly in my classroom for a majority of the day, and everyone got along fine there. There was a very rhythmic vibe in our classroom we all helped each other as needed and our schedules flowed pretty seamlessly. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the children's schedules and pleasing their parents. The best part of my job was watching the kids grow and move onto the next class, also building a relationship with the parents was pretty awesome .
Pros
Free daycare for my son, family like work environment
Cons
Pay, lack of healthcare