If you enjoy being around children and want to make a difference in their lives, then we want you. We are a warm, nurturing, first class preschool looking for a full time center director. We have a state of the art facility in which children receive a phenomenal education, are fed homemade meals, and children are nurtured every day. The safety, health, and education of the children are our first priority.
Kids R Kids is a private preschool that is family owned and operated. We take great pride in the family environment we have established. We are a fast paced school, so we expect the director to be a take charge person and be able to think on their feet and outside of the box.
To be considered for the position of director, you MUST:
- Be friendly, outgoing, professional, and organized
- Have impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Possess or obtain within 30 days of employment a CDL
- Be a team player and a true leader
- Have experience managing 20 plus employees and oversee 100 plus children
- Knowledge of State Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers
- Computer Skills
- Be a self motivator and motivate others
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position at a licensed childcare center
- Compassion for and genuine love of working with young children
- Bachelor's in early childhood education or other related field
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implement fresh and new ideas to increase and maintain enrollment
- Provide exemplary customer service to parents of the students
- Hire, train, and evaluate all staff to ensure schedule is being followed, curriculum is delivered, and safety is kept to the highest standard
- Hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Must be willing to be available during these hours. Hours will vary.
- Opening or Closing the school
- Administrative duties
- Drive bus for afterschool drop off or pick up and field trips
- Adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures
- Conduct staff meetings
- Oversee and keep constant communication with all vendors
- Be present at any and all school related activities/functions
*If you are an energetic, fast paced leader, and meet all of these qualities, then send us your resume.
-Paid vacation that increases with tenure
-Bonuses based on individual and center performance