At Kids R Kids of Round Rock Preschool we believe that children are "Hugged First, Then Taught". We are a first class quality preschool looking to add to our team. Kids R Kids of Round Rock is looking for teachers who have a true passion and want to make a difference in the life of a child. We are looking for two's and three's teachers. Please send your resume if interested.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in early childhood education is preferred
- CDA preferred
- Previous experience teaching in a licensed childcare center or elementary school
- Patience with a passion for teaching children
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and Professional
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a local and federal background check
- Must meet all other requirements as outlined by the Texas DFPS
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
*Ensuring a safe and clean environment for the children in our care
*Greeting parents and children with a friendly smile.
*Ensuring proper ratios are always maintained.
*Conducting tours of the center and accurately explaining our programs and amenities.
*Ensuring all DFPS licensing standards are met or exceeded.
*Plan daily activities and implement our accredited curriculum
Benefits for full-time teachers:
*Paid vacation that increases with tenure
*Daily Janitorial Service
*Workers compensation insurance
*Supplies given to each classroom to enhance curriculum
*Yearly bonuses based on performance