Kids R Kids Employee Reviews

Don't work here
TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Fall Creek, TXJanuary 13, 2017
Management was horrible. They allowed all type of behavior by the children. They never went by policy. Kids would bite and never got kicked out. Kids would hit teachers and management did nothing.
Patient Caretaker
Fulltime Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXDecember 29, 2016
I worked with elderly clients making sure they were loved and taking care of at all times. Feeding them making sure they were getting their medications.
Child Care
Curriculum Coordinator - Duties (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX 75034December 22, 2016
Very rewarding, teaching and learning from the children. Growing to love them was the hardest part because you had to let them go as they grow and transition to other classrooms
Productive and fun workplace
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXNovember 22, 2016
Greeting incoming parents and making sure that every child is being taken care of by policy. Making a enjoyable environment for my teachers as well as students. Inputting new students on a daily basis, updating all immunization records and inputting them in the system. Making sure that all records are completed and accurate for corporate standards.
Pros
Environment very welcoming
Cons
No Health Insurance
Productive workplace with great coworkers
Early Childcare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NCNovember 10, 2016
Working with children is an enjoyable job. I really enjoyed working at Kids R Kids as well. The employees are very nice and always willing to help. The best thing about the job is being able to teach the children new things and watching their face when they get it. I loved hearing that they went home and told their parents what I had taught them that day. The most challenging part of the job was trying to accommodate 18 different little personalities but it was a challenge that I enjoyed.
fun, great energetic teachers
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Cedar Park, TXNovember 7, 2016
although management was not the greatest at KIDS R KIDS the teachers were fabulous. overall good working environment. the curriculum was great and easy to follow.
Fun workplace
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAOctober 23, 2016
Caring management and parents. Fun to work with children. Employer provides you with tools to complete tasks give. Relaxing work environment.
Worst year of my life
Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 7, 2016
I will never work for this company again. Management treated the staff badly so, we had all kinds of teacher turn over. They put a hiring freeze on during the summer. Then they lost more teachers because everyone was over worked. Was promised a bonus for working a year but never got it. They hired a lady who should never have been hired. They put her in the infant room and would never try her on other rooms.
Pros
The children and most parents
Cons
it was fun but the lack of health insurance hurts.
Lead Teacher/Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Missouri City, TXSeptember 6, 2016
This a great company if you are gaining teacher experience. They always have training classes available for employees. Which helps you growing in your education career.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Healthcare
Fun and educational workplace
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 31, 2016
I learned a lot about life and I gained valuable life lessons. I love my kids and my co-workers. I learned some sign language and lots of problem solving skills. I would recommend this job to friends if they love kids as much as I do.
Pros
Amazing kids and staff
Cons
Too long breaks
Good People
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  League City, TX 77573August 31, 2016
Loved my co-workers and the kids, good environment to work in. I wish that the benefits were A LOT better, no maternity leave, child care discount is eh, and the insurance is not very appealing. Pay is okay for someone with not a lot of bills.
Pros
Free lunch, child care discount, good co-workers
Cons
low pay grade, below average benefits
Not the place
Assistant teacher (Former Employee) –  Horn Lake, MSAugust 24, 2016
the managers are rude, and unorganized, different co workers at least every 2 months. the most enjoyable are the sweet babies
Awesome place for children to learn while having fun
Assistant teacher- Responsibilites (Current Employee) –  Missouri City, TXJuly 20, 2016
I enjoy working at kids r kids. The families are sweet as well as our staff. We try to make the best of out everything an anything that comes our way.
The best part of the day is when you review what you talked about in the morning an the children an tell you. That lets you know that the children have been listening.
My hardest part is when some of my friends (children) do not follow the classroom rules.
My coworkers, are well experienced teachers an help when need be. They offer lots of support an there is not any DRAMA.
Great work place
Gym Lead Teacher/ Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Katy, TX 77494July 18, 2016
Amazing children, parents and staff.... management is very understanding, family oriented and always willing to lend a helping hand.... I love all my co workers
Productive and fun work place
Teacher's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sharpsburg, GAJuly 12, 2016
A typical day at Kid R Kids is being with the kids having fun, playing together, watching movies and just being around a group of great kids.

I learned how to be patient.

Management is great.

My Co-workers are the best. We all have a great time with our classes.

The hardest part of the job would be when the kids don't do what you ask them to do.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making the kids happy and keeping them safe.
Pros
Helping kids
Cons
Not getting paid enough money
No a fun place to work
Preschool teacher from August 26 (Current Employee) –  West caryJuly 10, 2016
My boss was so terrible. The communication between employees not professional at all. I am so happy to be out of this job! I wonder why there was a teacher turn over in this school big time. Supervisor dont treat your employees as servants. Treat them with respect. Wonder why everybody walked out because of supervisor Made a terrible terrible mistake working under this school!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Supervisor was so rude
ugh
Front Desk/Teacher (Former Employee) –  Wentzville, MOJuly 10, 2016
I enjoy working with other employees. Management and owners were not easy to deal with. When I applied I told them my availability and they we okay with it. After I started they tried to get me to stay longer. I had to remind them I had to get my child before a certain time. This happen often. They cut hours when you can't do what they ask, even though I stated at the beginning. This got really old. They promise raises and that didn't happen. No insurance. They don't have much to offer.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no health ins, lack of management, lack of pay
Fast- paced and creative learning environment for both students and teachers.
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJuly 7, 2016
The management and teachers are very organized and goal-oriented. Students are exposed to a very creative educational environment that helps foster their independence at an early age. Teachers help each other through team play and that sets a good example for the children to be good team players. I liked their Brain Waves curriculum that stimulates each child's brain into good learners.
Pros
Fast-paced curriculum excellent for the gifted and talented.
Cons
Competitive learning environment can be hard for beginners and the emotional.
Teacher
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 23, 2016
I would come into work, prepare snack for the children. Get them off of the bus and do whichever activity I planned for them. The management wasn't very involved with planning of classrooms.
Is a company that expects their employees to be as profesional as possible
Cook, ECE Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lithia, FLJune 23, 2016
I am thankful for have had the opportunity to work at this company, there were their ups and downs through out the time that I worked their, but I learned how to manage my time wisely and work fast paced.

The most enjoyable part of my job is receiving the hugs and kisses from the children, they made my days a lot more happier.
Pros
experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kids R Kids. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8