Kids R Kids

Kids R Kids Employee Reviews

Exciting and fun workplace
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Tomball, TXMay 18, 2015
Kids R Kids is a very fun environment with always having exciting activities to do with the children. I have learned patience and how to educate children ,as well as, the parents. Part of what makes this job fun are the co-workers, they become personal friends not just co-workers. The biggest challenge with having this job is learning how to adapt to a different environment due to moods and amount of children each day. The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing how much they grow, learn, and change over the time they are in the classroom.
Amazing Experience with Childcare
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2015
• Played a vital role in the positive learning experience of children.
• Maintained superb organizational skills pertaining to child activities, education, and everyday tasks
• Had leadership skills in assuring the safety and well being of children, ranging from infancy to twelve year olds.
• Showed the children positive role model behavior in order to set good examples and instill proper behavior.
• Performed rigorous cleaning tasks in order ensure sanitary conditions for the learning environment.
• Developed patience while trying to help parents in the understanding of their children’s progress for the day.
Enjoyable field, Amazing place to work, but no advancement
Preschool/Afterschool Teacher (Current Employee), Fort Mill, SCApril 6, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical day at work when you are working in the childcare field. My favorite thing about this job. Everyday is different and that is something you cannot find in a lot of fields. Engaging with children everyday is something I never thought I would enjoy as much as I do. I have learned a great deal of patience from this job and have improved on my time management. As far as management goes all I can say is, I really enjoy working with every member on the team. No one is perfect and mistakes will always be made and dealt with accordingly. Everyone has a different leadership style and the military part of my schooling showed me that. I love my co-workers dearly, they are the ones who keep me clocking in everyday, aside from my kids of course. They have taught me a lot and have helped me grow drastically in this field. Everyone has their off days and their lazy days, some more than others, but I have always felt everyone I work with has been loyal to their colleagues. The most enjoyable part of the job is clocking into work knowing that I'm going to make a kids day, knowing that I get to laugh and share moments with children that they will never forget, knowing that everyday I am doing my best to become even better at what I am doing, my drive has no ceiling. The hardest part of my job is knowing that I cannot advance. When I work, I work with a mission and that mission is to move up and become something more to the company, a better asset so to speak. I understand that I do not have a degree and if that was the sole reason it would be respectable, but there are other teacher with degrees who have be stagnant for 6+
years and im not the type to get that comfortable so this is the hardest part of this job for me in its entirety.
Great Coworkers and Management
Teacher (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 18, 2015
Pros: coworkers, families, hour break for lunch
Cons: low pay, lack of behavior management support, a little too relaxed
Typical daycare issues, but overall it was a great experience. The parents were wonderful, and the team was like family. The hardest part in my opinion was the fact that they didn't have much structure when it came to behavior management. No charts, no rewards or consequences. This made for a chaotic environment
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Marietta GaMarch 10, 2015
I love that you can easily grow with this company. I had an amazing experience working at Kids R Kids, they should that they really care and value their employees. A typical day would consist of getting the kids ready for the curriculum, setting a safe, happy environment for them to grow, making them feel safe and nurtured.
Great place to have your kids
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 9, 2015
An Ok job, not really value employees, very busy day everyday. The job can be a bit more organize and the owner need to get to know the employees and the parents more.
Assistant in Teaching
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Maineville, OhioFebruary 25, 2015
There is no typical day at a day care center. Every day brings new adventures and new problems to embrace. I learned kindness from these kids and how to accept everybody, no matter what they may look like on the outside. The staff was great with working with each other and allowing break times for everyone. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the children when they didn't want to listen or acting out in different ways. You had to know how to keep control without overstepping boundaries. The most enjoyable part of my job was when you got those hugs from the kids or when they would tell you they love you. These kids would really become attached to you and really felt that sense of comfort with you.
friendly environment
Teacher/Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Covington, GAFebruary 23, 2015
This was the first day care where I was employed. it was a great experience for me. the staff was very friendly and professional.
Hard to say
Lead Toddler Teacher (Current Employee), Milton GA 30004January 27, 2015
I have only been with this company for a few months. I still trying to get the hang of working for a corporation child care center and handling more kids then I am use to. The staff members that I have meet are friendly, but I am not sure of the management. I have mixed feelings. The main problem I have is the compensations and benefits there are none. Plus when I was told something about a raise or what was promised at a certain time and it wasn't. Again I honestly can't do a decent review because I haven't worked there long but I am not happy there.
Overall, a good company to work for.
Assisted the lead teacher (Former Employee), Wentzville, MoJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: the moral seemed good, good benefits
Cons: i moved forty five miles away.
I supervised the three year old classroom, assisted the lead teacher with implementing the daily cirriculum, as well as, preparing the daily lessons, and daily cleaning responsibilities. I learned to slow down, yet work at a steady pace.
Caring for Kids
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day working for kids r kids was hearing children cry and laugh with joy. I learned that every child is different but taking the time to learn each individual was well worth the time. Seeing the kids run, play, talk was enjoyable.
Assistant Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Pearland, TXDecember 22, 2014
It was a fun place to work because i lve kids. I learned alot about child care and teaching. Management was ok although they need improvement in many arears. My Co-workers were awsome no complaint there. Hardest part of the job is the pay that i was making the most enjoyable was being with the kids.
Fun at first to much favoritism with management
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Houston, TxDecember 22, 2014
Over all an easy job. The management is not professional and shows favoritism. Hardest part is the mental aspect. Most Enjoyable part is the kids. co workers are young and immature. I learned how to stay calm in stressful situations. Also you may or may not get a break if you work 8 hours so you have to be careful. also if you are sick make sure you call in because once you get there they will not let you leave.
productive workplace
Full Time / Child Care Provider (Former Employee), Clermont, FLDecember 12, 2014
good place to work, learned a lot about taking care of 12 kids at once.
Good job to have
Teacher (Current Employee), katy txDecember 11, 2014
A typical day at work is just focused on the kids. you never know what is going to happen. I love everything about it their. Seeing the parents which are our costumers very happy and satisfied at the end of the day is the best part. I learned a lot about working with others as a team, communicating well with the parents, and making sure all work is ready on time.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), League City, TXNovember 28, 2014
Loved teaching the kids and getting to watch them grow. Met a lot of good people who truly care for the kids and loved what they do
No Advance
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee), Douglasville, GANovember 9, 2014
Pros: being off on weekends
Cons: not enough staff
Like most childcare centers, there is no room to grow. Its not always easy working with other people kids. You are almost always out of ratio. You are drained a lot and asked to work over time because we was always short staffed. Everyone was a family and truly there for each other when possible
fun place to work
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 29, 2014
Pros: circle time
Cons: transtions
Educated young twos and threes. Work with fun creative teachers and the parents were really nice. I loved coming to work every day.
Disappointment on the work environment
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Concord, NCOctober 26, 2014
Pros: works around my school schedule
Cons: healthcare, benefits, pay, job opportunities
I am very disappointed in this job with not being very professional and terrible communication skills
The school was a fun place to work and grow
Lead infant Teacher (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TxOctober 23, 2014
Cons: hardly any breaks through out the day, no health insurance or sick pay
This school was a fun place to be and great co-workers. Some of the rules of the school I didn't agree with when it came to children becoming ill or the sick policy. The admin staff didn't care a lot for their children. As far as some of the teachers they were great and it was a good place for the children to learn.

1 2 3 4 5