Kids R Kids

Kids R Kids Employer Reviews

Typical day at work
Teacher (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2014
My typical day at work I would work in the infant room. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting smiles on the babies faces and making sure they are satisfied including the parents at the end of the day.
An appretiation experience.
Assistant Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Cypress, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: getting an employe discount
Cons: hours of operations were late
A typical work day at Academy was tiding up the apparel sections that I was assigned to and assisting any customers with any questions they had regarding customer service. The hardest part of the job was having to fold the clothes all day but the best part was being able to interact with a lot of different types of people from all nationalities.
Chaos and turmoil
Curriculum Coordinator (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TxSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: high pay, caring families
Cons: emotional tolls, time taken away from home
In my time with this company there was a change of ownership, after which the original management staff began to leave. I was promoted from lead teacher to curriculum coordinator and loved it. My ultimate reason for leaving was an ethical difference with how the center needed to perform for the safety and well being of the children which included the – more... treatment of staff and food portions.

I really enjoyed the children and families but without a voice to be heard on the issues at hand I made my decision to return to a former childcare center in the area. – less
Great place to work, great parents and staff.
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Lexington, KYSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: team work, friendly staff and parents, instructional atmosphere.
Cons: compensation is fair but wasn't enough for my personal needs.
Enjoyed going to work each day. Loved the children, parents, staff, and environment. I have always loved children and this experience gave me great knowledge and personal satisfaction on a daily basis. It also inspired me to start my own childcare provider business out of my home.
A NICE PLACE TO WORK.
cook/teacher (Former Employee), Durham, NCAugust 10, 2014
Pros: the children
I ENJOYED WORKING WITH THE STAFF. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF MY JOB WAS THE CHILDREN, WATCHING THEM GROW AND CHANGE OVER THE YEARS.
Horrible experience
Teacher/Floater (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: great kids
Cons: bad environment
The teachers were treated poorly By the Director. I was up front answering phones while the director was not on site
The school is beautiful but the staff is not on point.
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee), Stafford, TXAugust 5, 2014
Pros: get paid every week.
A typical day at work is coming in fixing snack doing circle time and then the days go on. I dont really interact with my co workers only a few of them. the hardest part about my job is the pay they dont pay enough. the most enjoyable part about my job is the children. i love to come in and here them say good morning.
TEACHER, KIDS R KIDS #51 (Former Employee), Spring, TXJuly 20, 2014
Pros: very clean, friendly
Cons: tons of gossip
Kids R Kids fired me because i would not lie on an incident that happened in the classroom. Horrible place to work!!!
fun workplace
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Apopka, FLJuly 13, 2014
The hardest part about the job was communicating with the staff and managment.
fun . fast past
teacher assistant (Former Employee), Lutz, FLJuly 11, 2014
Pros: get off on time
Cons: management was always watching
if you love kids then thins is a place to work at . change diapers , potty train and to watch kids grow though hands on learning is a blast . plus there used abc mouse once a week and loved it .
Love it
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAJuly 9, 2014
Love working with everyone here at Kids R kids, I learned so much over the 7 years, when it came to dealing with children, and learning the bright from the start core rules and regulations. I love managing the employees, and working with my Directors in order to provide the best care for all the children that attended.
Kids Were Sweet
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 1, 2014
The kids were really sweet that was the best thing about coming to work.
needs some help on the management side.
Horrible
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Marietta gaJune 28, 2014
Cons: horrible school i would never recommend it
Horrible place to work. They discriminate, and play favoritism. Works u hard but doesnt want to pay you. Checks where never right. Child care was expensive even if you work there. They over charge you. They let your child get hurt but dont tell the parents. Kids escape the rooms and end up in the parking lot but never notify the parent about it. They – more... lie and will hire anyone. they do not do drug testing. – less
Good, but almost 10 years ago.
Food Service and Team member (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJune 25, 2014
This company is more for a young person with young children. Only benefit is working the place your young child is also at. Not good for benefits. Long hours.
Busy work day, but has funny situations and experiences.
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Missouri City, TXJune 18, 2014
Working with kids is never easy. Sure the atmosphere is pretty laid back and you need to monitor them, but there are many factors that go into raising a kid. First, you need to make sure they aren't bored, because once their bored it is hard work for them to listen. That is another problem, everyone has their flaws and most children in general have – more... hard to consistently following directions and there are always those one or two kids that consistently misbehave and need guidance constantly. Overall, I would say work at Kids R Kids if you have nothing else to do with the rest of your day. Coming home from a full day is very tiring and you don't have much energy to do much else, especially school. – less
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children
Teacher (Former Employee), Humble, TXJune 12, 2014
Going beyond traditional childcare, as a highly trained teacher, I learned to guide each child, using individual learning levels, creating the foundation needed to develop skills used in higher order thinking.
Overall a Great Place
School Age Teacher (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 2, 2014
Instructed teachers and students by providing adequate materials and supplies. Presented parents with child assessments and evaluations, which improved student behavior, communication and produced a vibrant classroom atmosphere. Facilitated fieldtrips, summer camps, track-out programs, lesson plans, school transportation and classroom activities. Coordinated – more... meetings with facility directors and students to increase overall communication and enrollment – less
GREAT
Teacher (Former Employee), Wesley Chapel, FLMay 29, 2014
AWESOME PLACE TO WORK IF YOU LOVE KIDS!

You get a great work enviornment and the staff is always lovely.

they provide you with everything that you need for the kids and the hours are not bad at all.
Great facility, poor wages and flexibility
Teacher (Former Employee), Oviedo, FLMay 23, 2014
Cons: wages
Great facility but poor financially, not meeting life's expectations
great place
Child Care Assistant teacher (Current Employee), Richmond, TXMay 8, 2014
Pros: great staff hours and off day
Cons: low pay
i have a great job we work with many people the staff are super great i work in the infant room and love to see the babies grow play and enjoy our games and see them grow the hardest part is the pay child care is a low paying job that's the only reason I'm seeking other opportunities

1 2 3 4 5