Kids R Kids

Kids R Kids Employer Reviews

friendly environment
Teacher/Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Covington, GAFebruary 23, 2015
This was the first day care where I was employed. it was a great experience for me. the staff was very friendly and professional.
Hard to say
Lead Toddler Teacher (Current Employee), Milton GA 30004January 27, 2015
I have only been with this company for a few months. I still trying to get the hang of working for a corporation child care center and handling more kids then I am use to. The staff members that I have meet are friendly, but I am not sure of the management. I have mixed feelings. The main problem I have is the compensations and benefits there are none. Plus when I was told something about a raise or what was promised at a certain time and it wasn't. Again I honestly can't do a decent review because I haven't worked there long but I am not happy there.
Overall, a good company to work for.
Assisted the lead teacher (Former Employee), Wentzville, MoJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: the moral seemed good, good benefits
Cons: i moved forty five miles away.
I supervised the three year old classroom, assisted the lead teacher with implementing the daily cirriculum, as well as, preparing the daily lessons, and daily cleaning responsibilities. I learned to slow down, yet work at a steady pace.
Caring for Kids
Assistant Teacher/Floater (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day working for kids r kids was hearing children cry and laugh with joy. I learned that every child is different but taking the time to learn each individual was well worth the time. Seeing the kids run, play, talk was enjoyable.
Fun place to work
Assistant Preschool Teacher (Former Employee), Pearland, TXDecember 22, 2014
It was a fun place to work because i lve kids. I learned alot about child care and teaching. Management was ok although they need improvement in many arears. My Co-workers were awsome no complaint there. Hardest part of the job is the pay that i was making the most enjoyable was being with the kids.
Fun at first to much favoritism with management
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Houston, TxDecember 22, 2014
Over all an easy job. The management is not professional and shows favoritism. Hardest part is the mental aspect. Most Enjoyable part is the kids. co workers are young and immature. I learned how to stay calm in stressful situations. Also you may or may not get a break if you work 8 hours so you have to be careful. also if you are sick make sure you call in because once you get there they will not let you leave.
productive workplace
Full Time / Child Care Provider (Former Employee), Clermont, FLDecember 12, 2014
good place to work, learned a lot about taking care of 12 kids at once.
Good job to have
Teacher (Current Employee), katy txDecember 11, 2014
A typical day at work is just focused on the kids. you never know what is going to happen. I love everything about it their. Seeing the parents which are our costumers very happy and satisfied at the end of the day is the best part. I learned a lot about working with others as a team, communicating well with the parents, and making sure all work is ready on time.
Fun place to work
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), League City, TXNovember 28, 2014
Loved teaching the kids and getting to watch them grow. Met a lot of good people who truly care for the kids and loved what they do
No Advance
Teacher's Aide (Former Employee), Douglasville, GANovember 9, 2014
Pros: being off on weekends
Cons: not enough staff
Like most childcare centers, there is no room to grow. Its not always easy working with other people kids. You are almost always out of ratio. You are drained a lot and asked to work over time because we was always short staffed. Everyone was a family and truly there for each other when possible
fun place to work
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 29, 2014
Pros: circle time
Cons: transtions
Educated young twos and threes. Work with fun creative teachers and the parents were really nice. I loved coming to work every day.
Disappointment on the work environment
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee), Concord, NCOctober 26, 2014
Pros: works around my school schedule
Cons: healthcare, benefits, pay, job opportunities
I am very disappointed in this job with not being very professional and terrible communication skills
The school was a fun place to work and grow
Lead infant Teacher (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TxOctober 23, 2014
Cons: hardly any breaks through out the day, no health insurance or sick pay
This school was a fun place to be and great co-workers. Some of the rules of the school I didn't agree with when it came to children becoming ill or the sick policy. The admin staff didn't care a lot for their children. As far as some of the teachers they were great and it was a good place for the children to learn.
Great school that truly believes in quality
Childcare Director (Current Employee), Clermont, FLOctober 15, 2014
As the director for over 8 years I have had the extreme pleasure of building relationships with over 500 families and over 50 staff. I lead by example and always have an open door policy. I believe a productive center is one that is built by team work and dedication.
Fun workplace
Assistant Pre-K Teacher (Former Employee), Roswell, GAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: doings fun activities
Cons: the talking back for the 4 year old
Love the kids, 4 year old were a bit challenging, but i knew how to work under the pressure.
love working with my lead teacher
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee), Marietta, GAOctober 15, 2014
I honestly had a great time working here. I did not however like the management. The school itself was very demanding, with meetings, making yo stay later than you was scheduled too and putting so much pressure on the teachers that I know of a few quit after I left. The curriculum is very good, but the stress that is put on the teachers are ridiculous and callus.
Kids R Kids of Historic Roswell Is A Terrible Place To Work Due To Poor Management!
Teacher (Former Employee), Roswell, GAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: friendly hardworking staff, amazing kids & families
Cons: no benefits, terrible pay, rude directors
This place was way too stressful for me & too dramatic. The teachers were often in a bad mood due to poor management and repressed issues. There are no benefits and the pay is terrible with $0.30 raises. The owners are nice but the Director's are very rude and nit picky. They just don't know how to talk to or treat their employees. The place is way too small & overcrowded and the classrooms are full of children. No holidays are celebrated and no glitter allowed. You're very limited and restricted in the things you can do. I would not reccomend this place to work at for anyone. They have an extremely high turnover rate for teachers and they can't get teachers to stay because they quit left and right and find better jobs & they can't get subsitute teachers to come there and work because the subs refuse to come because they see the chaos and disorder of the company and the rudeness of the directors. I've had the pleasure in getting to know many of the subs that have come up there to work and they all say the same thing about the management and how bad it is. The teachers are amazing and deserve better treatment and better management. Alot of the teachers are very unhappy with the company but will not voice their issues because of fear for their jobs and their families. Its a shame. The sad part about it is that the kids are amazing and so are the families alike. The staff is great and hardworking but management needs to be replaced and a better system put in place.
FUN
Curriculum & Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Snellville, GAOctober 3, 2014
Had a blast, loved the kids, owners were amazing and true leaders. Miss it!
Fun place to work with kids
Floater (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 1, 2014
Great place to work. love working with children. Coworkers are awesome if you need help they are right there to help. Some of the management is great. just you have that one who doesn't wanna do anything if it doesn't benefit her
I love my kids!!
Lead Teacher (Current Employee), Riverdale, GASeptember 28, 2014
Pros: set hours, set days
Cons: poor pay, unsteady during holidays
I teach 3 year olds we activites based on our letter of the week, we go over basic learning ( colors,numbers,shapes,etc) daily. I like my co workers they are very helpful when I need them.

1 2 3 4 5