Kids R Kids Employee Reviews

Prductive a Moderate work space
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 27, 2017
Overall a good place to work for the most part but its also has its flaws with working with strictly women. Children are so loving and adorable!!!!!!!!
KidsRkids is an excellent place to work
Lead Toddler Teacher (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 26, 2017
At KidsRkids, they are on top of things. They start preparing for the next day on the day before. They allow you to go to classes and better your self. I enjoy working here because of the atmosphere.
Get better management
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Great place if managment works well and gets families in the door. Hours are cut for everyone randomly causing a great deal of stress throughout while also understaffed
Unappreciative
Chef (Former Employee) –  10002 camino banderaSeptember 20, 2017
You can be the loyalist employee there it will never matter . The management is always changing and the environment is constantly unhealthy. It is at first avoidable but after a couple of years your just done with all the work you do that goes unacknowledged and it becomes irritating.
Cons
Horrible management, and constat turn over .
I love the kids but it can be stressful
Daycare Assistant (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Its a good place to work if you have the pacence to be with children my problem is I want a job that is more of my carrerr choice. The children are great the staff is fun to be around and you make plenty of friends.
Pros
Fun with kids
Cons
One break
Kids R Kids duluth suwanee
School Age Teacher (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 9, 2017
wouldn’t recommend this location probably further out is more professional. the director never knows anything or where to put you, they make you do the kitchen and not let the cook do her job.
Pros
co workers
Cons
the director, them taking money from your check
Child Care
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 7, 2017
Working at Kids r Kids was a great learning place. The kids and parents were great. I learned to be a lead teacher from a great management team. I enjoyed my time there.
Fair warning: do not work here!!!
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 5, 2017
Let's say you work 40 hours in a week. You're only gonna get paid for about 37 hours (even though you worked that 40 hours), however they're real quick to deduct that discounted childcare from your check. Management is poor. They don't care at all for their employees. There's no benefits (excluding discounted child care).
Great children
Childcare Provider (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCSeptember 4, 2017
Kids R Kids was a place to enjoy children of all ages. The management were to sneaky and up to schemes too much on their fellow workers. Never had a problem with my co workers .
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Bad management
review
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Bartow, FLAugust 29, 2017
The environment was fun and the children kept me on my toes. My favorite part of the job was working in the infant room. I was very peaceful and felt like home due to nurturing the babies all day.
Pros
free lunch, fun children
Cons
management
It's a great place if you love working with kids.
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 28, 2017
I loved my job, my coworkers and all of the children. i just wasn't happy with my pay. If i would have received maybe even just a .50 cent raise i would have stayed.
It was a great place to work.
Child Care Assistant and teacher. (Former Employee) –  Hope, ARAugust 20, 2017
In the classroom we would start out with circle time. That is going over our numbers, letters, color and shapes. Then we would do papers, they would be our numbers, letters and etc. I learned a lot from our classes we took( Best Care Child Care and Early Childhood Professional Curriculum), it helped me to teach the kids better. Our director was there to help in anyway. We had a great group of ladies to help when you needed them to. Keeping a 3 year old interested in their work. Being able to help and teach the kids.
Pros
We serviced breakfast, morning snack, lunch and a afternoon snack to all the kids.
Cons
We all had breaks and lunch breaks. We had to pay for our own health insurance.
Fun but also unorganized
Daycare Teacher (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 19, 2017
Lesson plan every week. Art and craft. Fun ways to learn new things. I was not happy here at this daycare because this is a very onorganizes place for employment.
This job was not for me
Child Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 17, 2017
Not a bad job, but I was not ready to work with the hardest class in the school (The 2 year old class)... I warn anyone before taking this age group to make sure there will be 2 teachers in the classroom. I don't understand how 1 teacher alone is supposed to watch 13 2 year olds... I was definitely not able to manage it.
Rewarding atmosphere working with children.
Employee, teacher (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2017
Friendly environment, pleasant owners, low pay, not much room for increased compensation, poor benefits, freedom in classroom setting to make it your own. Too corporately run or it has that feel for small business making daily routine uncomfortable.
Pros
discount on daycare
Cons
poor pay, poor incentives, no reviews and very little leadership.
The kids were fun to be around
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 16, 2017
The management was not so great here, but the children and parents were great. I was in charge of 8 two year old. IT was fun and stressful at the same time. I had to feed, change, teach, and play with the children. We did arts and crafts, we played games, they took naps and much more. The hardest part of my job would have to be getting all the children to listen and do the same thing at the same time. Two year olds have a very small attention spam.
Cons
not so nice owner, no paid breaks, minimum wage pay
Productive Workarea
Assistant Director/Bus Transportation (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAAugust 15, 2017
Good place to work, provided that all is on the same according for growth. The owner was not the best, but the staff is what made the location what it is today
Okay Entry Level Job
Assistant Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 12, 2017
It's a pretty decent place to work. I enjoy my manager, but you really cannot advance very far in this job field. I enjoy the people I work with, but they make you do so much schooling for no pay at all. Definitely something to consider if you're just trying to gain experience.
very demanding dealing with kids
Assistant Director/Cook (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAAugust 11, 2017
responsible for maintaing safe practices and procedures for the facility on a daily basis can be challenging but it can be done as long as you stay on top of the rules
Pros
get to provide excellent customer service
Cons
no benefits
Not the worst
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXAugust 10, 2017
This was my first job with a for profit company so it was quite a surprise. The staff admin. are over worked but try hard to support staff. The job requires a lot of work and no planning time there isn't even time to go and get what you need for your curriculum but this may be normal.
Pros
free small lunch, I liked the director
Cons
long day too many children in classes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kids R Kids. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8