KIK Custom Products Employee Reviews

Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 28, 2017
Productive and fun workplace
job security
job culture
benefits
job advancement
great place to work
learn great job techniques
learning about management techniques
Company needs better processes and systems
Divisional Training and Change Manager (Former Employee) –  Divisional JobMay 23, 2017
A contract manufacture that makes consumer healthcare and high end salon products. Company needs help, they lack good systems and processes. Mfg sites are dirty and disorganized. People are not trained, they do not read and or follow SOP and they lack the appropriate knowledge needed to show they are competent
quality
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 21, 2017
job duties consisted of monitoring labeling, coding, making sure weight are right and issue out the component. I would write or type for FDA documentation every products was produce.
Good environment
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 21, 2017
Very fast paced a lot of over time will work 7 days a week but it's pays off good friendly people very helpful and u learn a lot and they have dippernt opportunities for u to work
Typical Venture Capital Environment
Division Controller (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INMay 12, 2017
Local Division Culture is excellent but corporate culture is very poor and little value or loyalty given to US employees. AS is typical with venture capital companies, low job security.
Pros
local culture
Cons
venture capital
The company was not a good company to work for.
Chemical Mixer (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 8, 2017
The employees were a lot of Mexicans and they did not want to help me on some duties that I had to perform. I believe that they did not know how to speak English well.
Pros
Cons
I worked on 3rd shift and the work was easy to do.
Productive and fun work place with people that love what they do for the company and a lot of experience.
Stacker (Former Employee) –  Tilton, ILMay 8, 2017
My typical day working for KIK Custom Products was always busy. I was always doing something and I never worked in one department more than two hours. I learned a lot working with different co-workers on how to maintain a strong work flow and keeping the companies production rate high. Management at is excellent! They sits down with a new employee right from the beginning and identifies priorities. Management also discusses the performance review and how the company defines “excellent performance.”
Wasn't appreciated by Supervisor
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Cortland, NYMay 7, 2017
Worked very hard for my supervisor and trained new employees when not asked to make it easier for supervisor, and wasn't treated with much respect by my supervisor. Also couldn't see any chance of advancement without support from my supervisor. That person knew how hard I worked, but was no assistance in getting me into a permanent position.
Pros
The hours were consistent and the girls I worked with ended up being trusted friends of mine
Cons
Temporary Position with not many opportunities for advancement
Pretty good enviroment to work
Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INApril 30, 2017
Kik custom products is great if you dont mind factory work, great pay of youre a skilled worker, downside is you work 7 days a week many times. Other than that i would work here again.
Pros
Great pay and beneifits
Cons
Constantly at work
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INApril 28, 2017
Enjoyed my time employed there. The management team in the department I worked in was very personal and took the time needed to properly train . overall it was a good company to work for.
Pros
Good pay
Good overall company
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 25, 2017
Company has great potential if it learns how to create a better culture. Management is easy to deal with. Corporate standards are a non existent. Great flexibility.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Corporate lacks understanding of what goes on in the plants.
Poor management.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 24, 2017
After 16 years I felt I had to leave due to my manager trying to make me lie to the technical director about a machine which ran product regulated by certain federal agencies. This is the kind of culture in the management there. Also low pay and rampant turnover. The only way you get more than one twenty minute break is to work 12 hours, and you get an extra ten minute break.
Good job
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILApril 20, 2017
It was a good job to work at. At my time there I got to know the staff, they was professional and understanding. But you most be willing to work they don't like laziness.
tons of waste
QA Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INApril 18, 2017
Many errors, lots of waste. Management constantly changing therefore so are processes and goals. high employee turnover and poor training for line employees.
Bad upper management.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 17, 2017
Shift managers and leads seemed to watch out for anyone who did their job. Upper management was a different story. They would throw anyone under the bus to make themselves look better and cared absolutely nothing about anyone from mid level management down. Things were always too chaotic and many people were overworked to the point of negatively effecting work performance.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSApril 12, 2017
It's a good place to work, good benefits and great supervisors. My cons about the job you barely can take off, you work 7 days a week and when you really need to take off you cant. My pros about the job is really the benefits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
No time off
Lots of hours
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILMarch 30, 2017
There is a lot of daily overtime. 3 shifts monday-friday and you can work saturdays. Do not be afraid to ask the union or HR if you have any questions.
Pros
Paid lunch, good benefits, union
Cons
Frequent job changes, daily overtime, schedualed weekends
Not a good company to work for
Pre Weigher (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 28, 2017
Apply to work here as your last option. They pay the lowest wages for your skill set compared to other companies; but, make up with lots of overtime. It is a hostile work environment where managers bully you and you have to defend your daily work out put.
Pros
Plenty of mandatory overtime
Cons
Employees treated unprfessional by management
Great place to work.
Advanced Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Elkhart, INMarch 27, 2017
Love my job at KIK. Very comfortable environment and the people here are all approachable and easy to work with. I love to do busy work and organize things so this is up my alley.
Atmosphere of success
Warehouse/Inventory Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMarch 21, 2017
Productive style of company and plant management in which a person can work independently and still be part of the management group. Good work is appreciated, encouraged and valued by management. Anyone from the lowest hourly person to the top manager is treated fairly and given the opportunity to excel in his or her job.
Pros
very good place to work
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KIK Custom Products. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8