KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employer Reviews

Politics
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: freelunch
Cons: politics, security and
The hardest part is the politics. Keeping yourself busy is never a question, there is always something to do.
Great Place To Work
Mechanic (Current Employee), Elkhart, INNovember 3, 2014
Pros: safe and comfortable
Cons: ineffective training programs
KIK is a great place to work. It's a safe and comfortable work environment. The work is steady but not overly exerting. The compensation and Benefits for permanent Employees is very good. The management is fair and friendly.
Lots of friendly and enjoyable people to be around
Lab Clerk (Former Employee), Elkhart, INOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no benefits
Greet everybody as I came into work, get all my paperwork in order and make a list of all the things that I needed to get done. I learned how to be organized and time management. My co-workers were all hard workers and worked as a team. The hardest part about this job was making sure that all paperwork was done and the testing came out right cause if it didn't then the whole product would have to be done over again. I liked feeling like I was in charge of making sure the right product was being made and how we all worked as a team to get all of our jobs done.
Great hours, unorganized, not a great work/life balance at all.
Machine operator, production line work (Former Employee), Elkhart, INOctober 26, 2014
Pros: paid breaks/lunches, hours.
Cons: not enough time off, short breaks.
A typical day at work would be reporting to the production line that you are assigned to by a supervisor and then reporting to the machine you are assigned to by the line leader of the production line. I learned how many aerosol products are made and what steps are taken to ensure the quality of the product. For the most part management is decent but they are also very unorganized, such as certain areas that are supposed to have a supervisor, are without one completely. The hardest part of the job was the hours and working seven days a week mandatory since I had been hired in. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things and the paycheck. Although it was hard working nonstop, the hours really added up nicely.
Liked to work on all aspects of machinery
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Danville, ILOctober 17, 2014
Very good environment to work in. Good hands on training. Learned a lot about the manufacturing process.
Ok place to work
Lead Compounder (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 20, 2014
This was an ok place to work. The plant shut down that I worked for. However, they did pay for all the employees to further their education if they chose that route.
productive and fun work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee), Danville, ILSeptember 16, 2014
There was never a dull day at KIK Custom Products. Going in and seeing all the smiles and enjoying some laughs. I learned how to work machines. If you needed any help with anything my co-workers was always right there to help, it was good team work. The hardest part was trying to keep up with productions when something went wrong. The most enjoyable part was accomplishing our daily requirement with having very little to no set backs.
A relaxed working environment
Pre weigh Compounder/Forklift operator (Current Employee), Gainesville, GASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits with health care
Cons: no set standard rate when hired, everyone starts at a different rate even if in the same department.
A typical day at my job would be me completing whatever work order that is needed for the shift.
I learned how to operate both the forklift and handheld scanner.
I think management should do a better job when it comes to employee reviews,promotion, and raises cause there are some who received theirs while their are some who have not even gotten one in years.
They should take their duties more seriously.
The hardest part of my job is when my lead messes up they pin the blame on us for everything, and on top of that we still have to clean up their mistakes.
The most enjoyable part of my job is shipping the chemicals over to the plant.
production and forkilift management
production/Forklift driver (Former Employee), Gainesville GASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: there aren't any pros
Cons: there aren't any cons
The environment sucks. The management staff for warehouse are racists which is proven and or the pay sucks. They ask to much of you for very little pay.
They lie to there employee's. Worst company to work for in Gainesville GA......
Grinding manufacturing
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Elkhart INSeptember 4, 2014
Trying hard to make money but reliability schedule and turn over of people makes this a challenge.
Bad training
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 2, 2014
It wa s a rushed process of training and no time for family life.
Company was unionized
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: would not work with college schedule
Is started out working 8 hrs a day in the warehouse, so I decided to go to college, after applying and actually starting school, the hrs went from 8 hrs a day to 10 hrs a day or even longer some days. I asked them to work around the school schedule but I was to be there 10 hrs or more regardless. Si I chose to look for other opportunities.
If you can do it, do it.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Elkhart, INAugust 5, 2014
Pros: 401k grows at decent rate, more than minimum wage
Cons: poor team-work, management is not the best
Very poor management and team work in this environment. Decent pay if you can stomach standing around for three hours without doing anything.
The people i work with are good folks
Gas House Technician (Current Employee), Danville, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: quality an safety contest and rewards holiday and surprize meals.
Cons: cost of insurance
a typical day is 12 hours, a week is no less than 6 days to 7 days. I have learned to be patient and not to worry about things.and
management does their best at working with the workers.
My co-workers are all unique in their own ways.
the hardest part of the job is the overtime
The most of enjoyable part is my co-workers they are very caring to others needs an they all like giving a hand when needed.
Poor
Production Supervisor - Aerosol products (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJuly 19, 2014
No Communication from upper management. Worse place I ever worked in 33 years of my professional career.
• Responsible for monitoring, preserving and meet the standard of the products manufactured
Machine Operator/Quality Assurance (Current Employee), INJuly 14, 2014
I start my day from work by doing the set up. Meaning checking the the weights of the concentrates to the can. Make sure it has the target weight and put it on a required paper sheets. This has to be done very hours, after i did that i help my co-workers with their designated machines they operate, relieve them for break or if they want to go the rest room. Its an everyday learning experience.
It is a job but not a good place to work
Production (Current Employee), Danville, ILJune 27, 2014
Cons: everything
Typical day at work is stressful and the only pleasant thing there is the people who are not in management positions.
fun work place
line leader (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJune 25, 2014
good benifits and good people.clean infiroment,fast paced
its not bad
chemical warehouse/chemical pre weigher (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJune 2, 2014
Pros: good wages
Cons: bad management
its not a bad place to work, its just management isn't the greatest.
OK
Incoming Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMay 27, 2014
It was ok but there were too many people in other people's business.

1 2 3 4