Kimball Hospitality

Kimball Hospitality Employee Reviews

Kimball hospitality horrible compared to Kimball International
Account manager (Former Employee), JasperDecember 17, 2013
Pros: kimball international a great company. hospitality a bad division
Cons: doesn't value family time or loyalty
I worked in the Jasper Kimball Hospitality and can honestly say this was the worst management team I've ever worked with. When I was interviewed I was told they were based around family. Completely untrue. Once I was hired we worked non stop. I took vacation days and was told I MUST take me lap top and answer emails. Job security was not existent. They do not value you as an individual or your loyalty. I left due to management not being realistic on demands and the need to focus on family. Shortly after I left co workers that had worked for the company for 15 plus years were fired.
the job was ok
Temporary Upholster (Former Employee), Martinsville, VANovember 20, 2013
Pros: pay was good
Cons: long hours, no set schedule would have to go till done
The management was constantly on your back at this job, and always pushing you to do more but never gave recognition of doing a good job. The Co-workers were good, a lot of stress at the job. The schedule was never set, never knew when we would get off, it would change all the time.
Manufacture of Hosipitality Furniture everything from a Holiday Inn to a Ritz Carlton Wood as well as seating for the Hospitality Industry
Plant Manager (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAJune 8, 2013
Pros: corp, support
Cons: na
An Average day at work was a 11-12 hr day. Working with ALL departments. Manufacturing and New Product Developement was filled full of fun and ALL kinds of adversity.

We launched this plant and went Green on ALL fronts Safety/Inviormental/Facility.....World Class Plant.

ONE TEAM ONE PATH.....

People were great to work for and with!!!

About Kimball Hospitality

Kimball Hospitality is the leader in providing hospitality furniture solutions. We pride ourselves on our award-winning product – Read more