Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

good
Build & Release Engineer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 17, 2017
nice to work with good culture. life is beautiful withKimberly-Clark on your side. a perfect way to start you career. good place for growth . good place to explore corporate culture
A Promising Company with many opportunities for an Engineering Co-op
R&E Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 17, 2017
Co-oping at K-C was a great opportunity to explore the many business units and get your feet wet with projects that carried large value and just needed quick turnaround.

The atmosphere was very friendly in the plant and corporate level. It was always mindful of safety, of the customer, and of the employee. It's telling that employees generally stayed there at least 30 years.
Pros
Excellent company values, and many opportunities for horizontal career change and long employment
Cons
Limited openings at the entry level.
a strong company with a commitment to success
Sales Planning Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIApril 5, 2017
there is a strong sense of history and keeping alive the strengths and business desire from the original founders to today. they strive to be the best and to truly care for everyone.
Good company
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 5, 2017
Kimberly Clark was a good place to work. The twelve hours shifts took some getting used to but eventually pulled it together. They enforced cleanliness and safety for the packaging of products.
Pros
Excellent explanation of job duties, & first hand help from employers.
Cons
Inconsistent breaks, times on break would fluctuate some days
Slow paced and friendly
Formulation Chemist (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIApril 5, 2017
Great place to work, and definitely great as an initial experience. The full time employees were occasionally hard to get in touch with, but when you did get their attention they were extremely helpful.
Amazing opportunity
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mobile alMarch 31, 2017
Very energetic work environment I learned alot with this company. The supervisors were always helpful and training course provided me with all the knowledge and understanding that I would need to perform my day to day job duties
Pros
Laid back work enviroment
Cons
Night shift
Very good Company to work for.
Lead Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 30, 2017
This Company was a very safe place to work. The compensation was top notch. I always tried to keep this Mill as profitable as I could and strove to think up innovative ways to increase productivity while minimizing waste. This company valued quality that met or exceeded the Costumers expectations. I often would arrive for my shift and have to shut down and hold product when I found it to be outside the accepts standard. I was never talked to about this and was allowed the necessary time to return to producing Product that met our S.N.I.P. standard.
Pros
Safe, Clean, Lots of time off.
Cons
Not all of my ideas were considered. Hours were sometimes brutal.
Consultant, Laboritory Portfolio (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2017
Working as a consultant. Generally good place to work with smart people and a good culture. They treat their employees well. Most people I meet have a desire to do things right.
worse job ever
stack off/ machine operator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMarch 23, 2017
harassment, micromanaging, and racism. Bad language, terrible management . They had people working there for less then others. they would say one thing and mean another. Felt unsafe
Pros
Cons
Bad breaks, dirty, rude, etc
Worked in a manufacturing facility
Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCMarch 23, 2017
This was my first job coming out of college. I worked at a paper mill as a cost analyst. This job took me from Wisconsin to North Carolina. I look back fondly on my days at the mill. My desire to get back to Wisconsin led me to leave.

Want to know more about Kimberly-Clark?

Ask a question
Great Culture. Progression in marketing is challenging
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMarch 22, 2017
KC lacks career planning and clarity on progression for the marketing function. They recruit a lot of great talent from outside, but later questions external experience when being evaluated for a promotion. Also, higher level positions are often filled with KC employees from oversees, creating a bottleneck of talent. Lots of great marketing talent very few leadership opportunities.
Large company, diverse opportunities
Mgr (Current Employee) –  GAMarch 22, 2017
KC is global with many locations, so opportunities for career growth are available. Certain management teams have a high level of dysfunction, which can make the work environment uncomfortable.
Good people and lots of learning experience
Maintenance Electrician/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSMarch 21, 2017
On call for electrical and mechanical issues for packaging equipment. Worked 6 to 7 days a week. Assisted in grade changes on machines to run different products. Worked different shifts. I was one of 12 maintenance people. The only woman.
Pros
Healthcare benefits, vacation time
Good company but slow growth
Data Engineer (Analyst) (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMarch 20, 2017
Good place to work, friendly people and good culture. Company not doing too well in US markets. Growth as engineer is not well defined. Enjoyed going to plants that make diapers.
Great organization to work for.
Portfolio Coordinator & Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMarch 20, 2017
Great organization to work for; however, at times, family/work life balance is not aligned. On a positive note, the company permits flexible work arrangements and has an outstanding compensation plan.
Good, productive wokplace
Laboratory R&D Technician (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 17, 2017
The company is productive and the managers and people I've worked with have been good. The only limitation is the fact that I've been working as a contractor from YOH corporation, not as a proper employee of the company. Aside from that, things have been good and positive. I have been able to perform a variety of tasks and have been able to communicate my concerns and issues to the KC management.
Pros
Employee benefits, break rooms, lunch room etc.
Cons
I've been working through a contractor, so I've experienced limited pay and benefits
nice work exprience
SAP Basis Consultant (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMarch 16, 2017
it was my pleasure to work in Kimberly-Clark. Very nice work culture, good management, learned a lot of skill in SAP Basis Administration.
Worked on also Halyard Healthcare implementation as well,
Pros
good work culture
Cons
healthcare
it was a fun experience for me.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 14, 2017
It was a very fast paced fun environment with surrounded by hard working dedicated people who loved what they did as well as me. i would recommend anybody to this company
Pros
no preassure
Cons
i really didnt experience any cons
Bloated corporate culture
Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chester, PAMarch 13, 2017
At Kimberly Clark you're giving 1000 things to do, then you have 2000 meetings to get no where working on them. The company loves having their meetings, which is great if you don't like to work very much. The advancement prospects are particularly bleak. Don't come here expecting to make a career out of it, unless you're okay with relocating halfway across the country every 12 months. The company is too cheap to even provide coffee.
Great always had a good time and treated everybody well.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCMarch 7, 2017
Kimberly Clark was one of the best places iv ever worked, no complaints, they always made sure we were taken care of and even gave us breaks when we were in extreme heat also always had free food for the workers on certain days, and were very grateful when you did a good job and showed there appreciation for everybodys hard work.
Pros
Healthcare, free food on some days. Plenty of over time if wanted
Cons
Swing shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.