Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews in United States

Good company to work for.
Mechanical Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXJune 21, 2016
Great place to learn several aspects of manufacturing, the employees are great The company has a wonderful safety culture.
productive and simple with a nice environment.
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, GAJune 21, 2016
productive and simple with a nice environment I really enjoyed working there. Ive learned a lot and I met some new faces. the management was good, and I could get along with all my employees.
Pros
free lunches and easy labor.
Cons
only one break.
Excellent Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 26, 2016
Kimberly Clark is a great company which throws lot of learning opportunities to learn and excel.

I have had great team and the management is equally great.
A reasonable place to work
Technical Leader (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 19, 2016
Overall, K-C is a good company to work for. It comes with the typical large company problems and advantages. I found advancement opportunities to be very limited for skilled professionals.
Politics and Only for WHITE
an engineer (Former Employee) –  CAMay 17, 2016
Putting in 60 hours a week was the norm with no comp time, pay, or appreciation.

I am an Engineer.

The only way to advance in the company is to move between the mills and corporate. I had to leave because they were transferring me.

This was the worst job of my career.

First it was too long hiring process.

Too much work load.

Bad and too much politics in the management.

No com or overtime for extra work.

you have to transfer from mill to corporate offices.

The worst part about this company is ONLY WHITE CULTURE.
They will promote only white.
Pros
NONE
Cons
ONLY Promotes WHITE
a typical day
production worker (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 12, 2016
it was a fun work environment dealing with customers which taught me to be more customer friendly ,also I learned people skills. management was good just felt the pay could have been better considering our responsibilities .
Pros
fun work place
Cons
no type of benefits
Compassionate and cares for the environment company
Enterprise and Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 9, 2016
Kimberly-Clark taught me enduring professional values and skills that helped me mature as an individual.

They care for the employees' overall welfare, for the future of the environment and promotes its on-going sustainability.

They value integrity, honesty and the fair treatment of its employees and business partners.
Exciting projects, emerging technologies, cooperative workforce.
Director Technical Program Management (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 7, 2016
K-C is an awesome place to work at. Teams are diverse with a collaborative work environment.Great work culture. Its a Matrix environment with great emphasis on adopting new technologies.
Pros
State of the art technology, skilled workers
Great place to work.
OSL (Operation Shift Lead) (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMay 5, 2016
Great place to work. They always put the customers first. Management is good they do care about the Employees. My co-workers were all team players and very supportive of my new Lead roll. I enjoy being part of the leadership, but most of all I enjoy being part of a great team.
Mechanical Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 27, 2016
Best project management teams on the planet. Great people, great products, and healthy environment. This is a great place for an Engineer to start and finish a career with plenty of opportunity to grow.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Travel
Good company, but difficult to advance.
Quality Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIApril 25, 2016
Overall, K-C is a good company. However; opportunities for advancement are quite limited. Advancement opportunities are usually reserved for millennial employees who rarely stay with the company for more than 5 years,
Pros
Average pay.
Cons
Opportunities for advancement are quite limited.
Great company that values diversity!
Royalty Specialist Analyst/Accountant (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 19, 2016
Kimberly Clark is a great place to work. They value diversity and leverage it to make their company world class. K-C employees often stay for the length of their career due to the world-class atmosphere, benefits and values.
A good chance to learn and develop
Maintenance Swing E/I Technician (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIApril 14, 2016
Offers many opportunities to grow and develop in my field. Once you show competence/skill and ambition, you have a voice in future development and plans, so long as they fall within corporate standards (in my case, using Rockwell Automation as opposed to other control systems). Very open to allowing me to make improvements to equipment with reasonable justification.
Pros
Training opportunities, trust is given when earned
Cons
Overtime, leadership is tenative/weak in mid level positions
Un Organized Working Environment
Temp service (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work putting tampons in box . I learned how to work around negative co workers also how to work faster then usual on a busy days. Management was okay there they didn't care what happened as long you was there. My co workers was always angry cause they didn't think the pay rate fit the work which it didn't working 12 hours only getting 8 dollars an hour. Hardest part of the job is to meet the daily expectations without half of the crew members. The most enjoyable part of that job was going home early.
Pros
Three 30 Minutes Breaks
Great place to work.
CFA Freight Approval Clerk (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 14, 2016
Enter freight information into the system, after approving freight, sending them to the appropriate place. Helping others with their assignments if needed.
Nice Company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMarch 2, 2016
Great Company but lacks diversity.

Opportunities are great if you work for the right team. Many opportunities if you're willing to move to Neenah, WI. Great fitness center and lake. Great people to work with.
Pros
Free gym and this is by far the best corporate gym
Cons
no diversity on campus
i was a temp
Staff Logix (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 25, 2016
I worked as a temp. I worked at the loudon plant also after working in the Knoxville office. Friendly people to work with.
Good work environment
Safety liaison between Kimberly (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAFebruary 23, 2016
• Support of Kimberly-Clark National Distributors of critical safety products
• Managed Customer Feedback System for safety/quality concerns with Kimberly-Clark products
• Served as safety liaison between Kimberly-Clark sales professionals and distributors
• Supported Distributor Reps with product safety knowledge to assist with marketing and sales.
Fun workplace, Productive
Processing Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARFebruary 15, 2016
Good management
Safe environment
Nice co-workers
Challenges you to be better
Good benefits
Allows you to have a life outside of work
Pros
Rewards good work
Cons
learned a lot of new things
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Farr West, UTFebruary 1, 2016
Machine Operator responsible for the production, packing, and distribution of products. Technical knowledge necessary to make minor repairs and perform basic mechanical tasks. Perform work in a safe manner and exhibit appropriate interpersonal skills necessary to work as a member of a high performance team.