Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

N/a
Associate (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 5, 2017
Give us your opinion about:
a typical day
what you learned
management
workplace culture
the hardest part of your job
the most enjoyably part of the job
The good Ole boys club
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIOctober 1, 2017
They spend all their time trying to keep thier jobs, and very little time actually doing their jobs.

They promote "teamwork" until the annual review & then its each man for themselves-alot of throwing each other under the bus.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
too cutthroat at review time.
Very Productive
PIMS Administrator/Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCSeptember 25, 2017
Overall had a great working experience. Great growth opportunities as well as improving skills and knowlege opportunity's.
Great leadership teams as well as very good training programs.
Hard work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ArkansasSeptember 25, 2017
It was hard work, I was on my feet quit a bit but I loved working there. i learned the placement of the time date stamp on products, everyone is like family there.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Overnights are hard if you arent used to it
Office cleaning
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 21, 2017
Well the management wasn't the best. They had a new company that took care of their cleaning & I worked through a Temp agency. I never knew what they wanted me to do.
It was great, then they outsourced everything
Technology Consultant (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 19, 2017
It is hard to watch a great firm that used to value talent and initiative get taken over by cost cutters with only short term incentives and golden parachutes.
Cons
Nepotism
Good experience
Claims Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GASeptember 12, 2017
Everyone was very helpful in the individual departments and friendly. They choose to keep you on as temporarily and not hire permanently.
Lots of opportunity for growth, however, it was their culture as a temporary basis only. The pay rate was not good.
Pros
Onsite restaurant, great variety of food choices, onsite gym and medical facility
Cons
Temp job only, did not give you an opportunity to advance or become permanent
The company had a stock price first mentality - employees were disposable
Engineering Consultant/ Contractor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 12, 2017
The company had excellent products and personnel. Unfortunately, the company was in a state of trimming down personnel over a period of 3 years so that the workplace became a bit cutthroat. Employees became insecure.
Pros
Clean working conditions
Cons
Cut throat due to personnel cuts
Great Work Environment with an Exciting Culture
Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 10, 2017
A typical day at work involved working on the current audit project and saving time throughout the day to assist in additional department projects. Management ensures that you have the tools to succeed while allowing employee independence.
Able to work from home
Customer Servce/Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOSeptember 10, 2017
Great to be able to work from home and be in a self-motivated work environment. Able to work with salesmen from all over the US and Canada. Worked closely with customer service, marketing and government bidding.
enjoyed the associates
Assistant chef to the executive chef (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WISeptember 7, 2017
It was structured and well organized so every one new their jobs how ever the chief was not always on the same page as the rest off the staff. This made for an imbalance in the flow off the kitchen.
A hokie bunch with Capitalist ideals.
Quality Systems Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WI 54956September 4, 2017
For my experience, combined with the expected work load, the amount of time alloted for overall assimilation, minus adequate training- the pay was not very good indeed. Acknowledging a rural setting, I found nevertheless, a fair amount of stress with twice the work at half the pay I earned previously. Daily meetings seemed more of an opportunity to prove one's relevance and share low brow humor than a necessity, trimming time from a heavy workload. Management was very nice but did not provide solutions, so much as meet continuous deadlines imposed on a small department, where help was usually changing hands.
Pros
Nice management.
Cons
Short breaks, heavy workload.
a very good company to work for
Project Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCSeptember 2, 2017
my day included a morning meeting with the operations team, thenI had to review with the maintenance group there work for the day.. then after that I revewed with my boss the the findings for that morning. If there was a poject I was doing i held meeting witha selkect group of operators and maintenance personnel to tell then staus of the project.
Pros
a well organized company
Cons
too many meetings
great place to work
Robotics Operator (Current Employee) –  Beech Island, SCAugust 30, 2017
Indeed is a seriously great place to work. Product teams are really close and tight-knit and there's very little friction across functional units. Management takes a very dedicated - yet weighted and scientific - approach to employee feedback and really listens to everyone at every level. The degree of ownership and impact you'd like within your product team is very flexible so everyone can easily find his or her comfort zone. There's an open culture that strongly discourages immature, ignorant, intolerant, hateful, or negative attitudes. The food at HQ is amazing, and the work groups and events allow you to meet a ton of people. Desk space is ample and collaborative while allowing for flexible environments (go work at a couch, a conference room, or the kitchen if you want.) Hours are flexible as long as you're around for meetings.
Pros
close to home
Cons
Very long days
love this company
Sr. Product Supply Consultant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 29, 2017
great company to work for, still miss the people and work environment there. good leaders and managers, great colleagues.

the Roswell campus is beautiful with on-site gym and swimming pool
Kimberly-Clark
Benefits Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 29, 2017
I only left Kimberly-Clark because my position was being out sourced to another company. I would definitely consider working for Kimberly-Clark in the future.
Productive fast paced
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bixby, OKAugust 29, 2017
I loved it there all i did was make partial pallets to whole pallets and partial cases to whole cases and seperate toliet paper and paper towel into their right containers
Pros
great people fun job
Cons
30 min lunches and 15 min breaks
Really good place to work, BUT...
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Jenks, OKAugust 26, 2017
This place is a really good place to work. Awesome starting pay, starting paid vacation, starting benefits. Pay is also DOQ. You can move up in pay grade pretty quickly certifying on different machines. The only downfall is rotating shifts, month of days, month of nights...its hard on family life and not being able to see them hardly at all is hard. Working with machines is pretty stressful some days but all in all pretty good place to work if you can deal with rotating shift schedule and balancing home life.
Great benefits, management needs improvement
Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 24, 2017
Work was balanced, benefits were very good, working conditons were also good. Most all management needed improvement / training in people skills and employee valuation.
Fast paced, production based atmosphere with competetive salary and benefits.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Kimberly-Clark but, was let go due to time missed for a medical issue that I didn't know I had until afterwards. Kimberly-Clark has a very structured advancment system making it relativly easy to move up in position and pay.
Pros
Competeive wages and benefits
Cons
Long working hours and machine breakdowns

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.