Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Great place to work becuase they cared about the people.
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Neenah, WIMarch 19, 2015
Pros: safety was number one.
Cons: 2008 the company started to only care about money.
KC was a great place to work. I worked their for 30 plus years of my life. I loved my job and the people i worked with were like family/
high paced but lots of opportunities and great people
Process Engineer III (Current Employee), Beech Island, SCMarch 17, 2015
There are lots of opportunities for advancement and relocation, and the work is challenging/rewarding. Awesome pay and benefits.
NA
Regional Assistant (Former Employee), West Chester, OHMarch 16, 2015
Well in the admin field there is no "typical" day. You can be pulled in multiple directions from the start of the day. My co-workers were fantastic as well as the company. I believe in their products and was always proud to work there.

Hardest part was leaving. But it is time for a change and I look forward to new beginnings.
Great Place to Develop Potential
Distribution Specialist - Center of Excellence (Current Employee), Neenah, WIMarch 15, 2015
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: sporadic layoffs
Working at Kimberly-Clark is great for unleashing my full potential in a business environment. Management encourages me to seek out and accomplish my own initiatives while ensuring I set realistic goals not only for myself but for the rest of the company as well.
Safety is #1 value
Operations Consultant (Current Employee), ConnecticutMarch 14, 2015
Pros: continuous improvement
Cons: hard to get employee buy-in on change
Challenging environment seeking continuous improvement; Safety is #1 value; great working relationships; employees have desire/understanding of why they need to seek continuous improvement;
Production/ Warehouse
Assembler (Former Employee), Conway, ARMarch 14, 2015
This job was through a temp service, that paid 8.00 and hour. The shifts were 12 hours and 30 minutes breaks. Also the job was a little boring
Admin Support (Current Employee), Beech Island, SCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great salary
Cons: rotating shifts
Peaceful atmosphere and a diverse environment. Great benefits offered to employees. Array of developmental training to employees to develop leadership roles and achieve personal goals. Perhaps one of the top notch companies in the CSRA.
Once a forward thinking company, but not anymore
Manager (Former Employee), Neenah WIMarch 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Poor upper management/leadership
Re-organizes every 4-5 years and always state that "this one is the last one".

Co-workers are wonderful and extremely hard workers. Just can't trust upper management.
Safeway Customer Sales Team
Customer Operations Manager (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAMarch 11, 2015
Competitive, Challenging but rewarding sales team environment. Sales team responsible to deliver budget and brand initiatives by working with customer and providing story supported w/ analytics.
Productive and skilled employees, great to work with.
Business Manager (Former Employee), Yorba Linda, CAMarch 5, 2015
Great place to work, everyday was a new challenge. I learned a lot in my position, always attending seminars and classes to further my knowledge and skills. I also learned a great deal from my peers and management, as they were always available and approachable. The toughest part of the job was time management. As I was responsible for scheduling my work days. The most enjoyable part of the job were my customers and my peers.
Kimberly-Clark
Director I Channel Management (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: strong competition
Kimberly-Clark was a great place to work. They have the best products in the industry and management is outstanding. Co-workers were a pleasure to work with each day. Best part was helping customers chose the best KC products for their facility.
Hours of work sucked
Propane lift operator (Former Employee), Bixby, OKFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: no benifits
If you are looking for a job that does not pay well for the long hours you put in or the hard work you do this is the job for you.
Productive and great work-life balance
Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing Programs (Former Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: health center in main campus
Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work. They care about the people and invest in their professional growth.
They have a great pool of talented senior leaders that drives innovation with sustainable products
KCC
Facilities Management Coordinator, II (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor leadership
The company has changed over the past few years regarding the employees. I enjoyed my job duties of uploading slides to ChyTV program, providing security ID badges to all employees, I was the advisor of the Social Committee and liked to plan events for the site. Administered work direction to the janitorial staff, and kept conference schedules for the site. I created a sharepoint site for our team to use in their daily task, and was very knowledgeable of the facility and what it took to administer.

Once my team leader left the company one of the employees had it in for me and pushed higher management until I lost my job.
Productive and fun culture. Very open to feedback and continuous improvement of processes.
Planning Specialist (Former Employee), Neenah, WIFebruary 11, 2015
Excellent company to work for. They care for their employees and their families. Leadership is always willing to help with issues can not be solved.
Manufacturing is different than corporate..
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Beech Island, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: pay is decent for the area, vacation days are not tracked, flexible work arrangements on fridays for manufacturing
Cons: management, no opportunities for growth, good ole boys network
Company is pretty much aligned with market-based pay compensation... 2012 rolled out grade levels and eliminated haypoints (so there are less "rungs on the ladders"/promotional opportunities) to climb.

Staff life in WI is much more enjoyable -- flexible hours, not as hectic. Manufacturing culture is more rigid, lots of hours, and culture/leadership is awful... lots of old timers that have been around a while and haven't moved. Don't expect to be able to make culture change.. adapt or get out.

PRO of manufacturing is you can have every other friday off or work half days for salaried employees.
Great employees not so great Work-Life Balance
R&E Process Engineer & Project Lead (Former Employee), Neenah, WIFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: lots of job opportunities
Cons: work-life balance
KC is a great company for some people but it was not for me. The work-life balance was terrible in my department and I felt misled based from the job description I was given. I would recommend getting your job description in writing and a clear designation of what you will be doing, otherwise they will do as they please.
Stocker (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 8, 2015
Moves at a very fast paste. The hardest part of the job was me having to re stack all the boxes that fall after ive just stacked them on the trucks.
A company dedicated to quality
Technician/Casepacker (Former Employee), Conway,ARFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: being apart of a company's dedication to it's customers
Cons: working at kimberly-clark had no cons only pros
Working at Kimberly-Clark was one of the most exhilarating experience anyone can have because of the facilities dedication to quality. A customer has the highest expectation of a product quality and Kimberly-Clark exceeds that expectation.When producing a medical device a facility must follow proper protocol in order to assure safety to every customer,Kimberly-Clark follow strict guidelines,no short cut! Co-workers work together as a team to obtain the optimum product.What I walk away from Kimberly-Clark with is the quote, "Always Strive for Excellency"
Great Company
SAP Security Consultant (Current Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 30, 2015
Good culture of work hard and get rewarded. Great people to work with/for.Management is very hands off as long as work is being done and milestones are met with your projects. Co-workers are easy to work with. The job is not hard if you are skilled and know what you're doing The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that surround you at Kimberly-Clark.

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work – Read more

Kimberly-Clark Salaries