Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Fast paced, production based atmosphere with competetive salary and benefits.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Kimberly-Clark but, was let go due to time missed for a medical issue that I didn't know I had until afterwards. Kimberly-Clark has a very structured advancment system making it relativly easy to move up in position and pay.
Pros
Competeive wages and benefits
Cons
Long working hours and machine breakdowns
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAAugust 22, 2017
Kimberly Clark is a company that has stability and long history of providing quality products. There are many perks such as onsite gym with free access, building facility, and polite people.
Learned alot. High tech. Family friendly
Shift electrician/multicraft (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARAugust 18, 2017
Actually this this is the best job i have ever had. Utilizes my skills and abilities. Willing to teach me more. Try their best to balance family life and work. Dont play the blame game. High tech and innovative. I have just gone as far as i can and am intetested in new challenges.
Pros
Reward dinners, reward cards, clean safe environment.
Great workplace culture
Account consultant (S&IP) (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 17, 2017
Complex selling approach that stretches you to think and execute beyond average selling. Loved being able to manage and grow my business with consultative selling approach.
Very easy job. Hard to move up
Materials driver (Former Employee) –  Chester, PAAugust 16, 2017
Everything was based on seniority. You had to wait for someone to retire or get fired to be promoted. They keep lowering the starting wage and the promotion pay scale for newer employees. Way too many lazy people in charge and working there.
Pros
Lots of days off
Cons
Good money once you land a promotion
Great company to work for!
Lead Scientist - Product (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 4, 2017
Kimberly Clark is a great company to work for! Solid products, great culture, and opportunities to excel. The culture is fantastic, your leader and team always tries to develop your skills to help the overall team be successful.
Pros
Free gym/pool, decent lunches at an ok price, employee culture is great
rude
machince operator (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARAugust 1, 2017
working here i had the worst experince and i would not work for them anymore they dont treat you fairly and you will do more than what your paid for and they are just unprofessional
I loved working in the corporte office.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 29, 2017
I enjoyed my work experience at Kimberly Clark. I worked many different projects and worked many different positions while working there. I spoke with customers nd distributors all over the world. I learned many different computer programs while working there.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
short lunches
Good solid company
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 28, 2017
I haven't worked there in 10 years, so it could be totally different. When I was there, the company had well developed processes and procedures and a solid implementation model.
Great company culture
Intern (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 27, 2017
KC has a great company culture with a very relaxed work environment. Everyone is so casual and friendly with each other. It was one of my favorite internships by far
Plan equipment downs, work on the line maintenance
Advanced from bottom level to Process Leader (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 26, 2017
Facilitate morning meetings, sort line parts , pay purchase orders
Gained knowledge of PLC's electrical, mechanical troubleshooting
very strong computer based programs TPM, time, word ,excel, power point, and self management
Management excellent
Culture Excellent
Hardest part of the job was stress
The ability to learn and advance throughout the company
Pros
Excellent job
Cons
Stressful situations
Good company, low pay, development oportunities
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 23, 2017
The company is very focused on people development, opportunities for international relocation are always available. Sales goal oriented, CCC and operating profit. Regions work together for results, but at the same time you have local goals. Time demanding and life work balance is low, alot of hours. Pay are market average, except for upper management. Company is very bureaucratic at all levels.
Pros
Experience, you surround yourself with capable and knowledgeable people
Cons
Life work Balance. Pay.
Rude and disrespectful management
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  New Milford, CTJuly 21, 2017
Management can be very unprofessional especially when It comes to patients with new hires. Noticed they can be very rude to the outside contractors that they have employeed on site. Jobs not bad just bad apples in parts of management. Avoid working here if possible.
productive and safe
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 19, 2017
great enviornment enjoyable place to work production flowed accurately everything was punctual the hardest part of the job was explaining to the employees how to do their jobs but it always worked out.
Great company, great people, tough industry
Global Senior Director, Media & Licensing (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 18, 2017
KC is a great company. I learned a ton about doing business globally. Unfortunately, in a global role, you were time zone immune, and always on...Leading to late night/early morning meetings with offices in other parts of the world.
Pros
Company, people, brands
Cons
global positions are always on- hours, stress are high
Company with traditional values, expected workload unrealistic and management is poorly trained
Chargeback Analyst / Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 17, 2017
I learned a lot during my tenure at KC, and overall enjoyed the time in my career. However, advancement is not open to the average worker and advancement is based on who likes who the best instead of performance and true best fit for the role.
Those who do advance, advance often and churn through roles every year or so, others get stuck in roles for years and years.
Working around the clock & being "on call" is expected in every role, however, not compensated for.
Pros
Flex work schedule
Cons
Short staffed
Great place to work and great company
Demand Planning and Forecasting Manager (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 15, 2017
Have definetely committed to work life balance over the years, including summer hours and working from home.

Pay isn't as competitive as they may want you to think, but its not too far off.
Ok place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 13, 2017
Ok place to work. will only move up if you know someone. sometimes they will give products to employees. i worked through a temp...if you are not a kc employee they don't really care about you
Good Place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 11, 2017
This was a good company to begin my career. Learned alot within the amount of time spent. some work life balance issues but nothing major. They are trying to make it better.
Very long hours and too much overtime
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 10, 2017
Worked the 12 hour weekend shift for the friday saturday and sunday shift and ended up working every day of the week as overtime. Did not like that overtime was required. Work very repetitive and safely operated.
Pros
Non-straining work
Cons
Low benefits and pay, very long overtime hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.