Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

A typical factory
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Maumelle, ARJuly 13, 2016
It is a typical factory job. I came to work everyday and worked hard and got alone with others caught on with instructions easy
Incredible place to work
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 8, 2016
This is an old school company in the 21st century. They're progressive while also keeping traditional values. They look out for their employees through things such as flexible schedules, summer hours, events, and have built a culture of accountability at the same time. The salaries are at or above par. This company treats their employees right.
Pros
Flexibility, summer hours, employee networks, intelligent coworkers
Cons
Reorgs every now and then
Ware house environment.
Forklift Operator/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCJuly 5, 2016
There was a lot of walking to get to your area in this job. Never seemed to be anywhere close to the parking lot. Always really loud just about anywhere you were besides the break room. The shift rotation was not consistent at all. Very disruptive.
Pros
Clean break room
Cons
Short breaks, work area hard to get to
Ethical and caring culture
Manager, Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 4, 2016
Fair expectations of employees.
Best perk: Memorial Day to Labor Day they give half work on Friday.

Great company with strong focus on the brands.
Lots of change in IT dept this year.
Decisions are made even slower than other large companies.
Pros
Everyone is nice
Cons
lack of clear direction
Good benefit package, very safe and comfortable working environment, the hardest part of the job is initially learning the complex machinery and worki
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Jenks, OKJune 30, 2016
Good benefit package, very safe and comfortable working environment, the hardest part of the job is initially learning to operate the complex machinery and working the rotating days to nights, If I did not have to work nights I would have stayed there forever!
Unknown client
NET Senior developer (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJune 25, 2016
Not good for long term. Most of the projects are legacy no growth for learning. Work life balance is good. You can spend time without working much.
Good company to work for.
Mechanical Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXJune 21, 2016
Great place to learn several aspects of manufacturing, the employees are great The company has a wonderful safety culture.
productive and simple with a nice environment.
Assembler/Packer (Former Employee) –  Palmetto, GAJune 21, 2016
productive and simple with a nice environment I really enjoyed working there. Ive learned a lot and I met some new faces. the management was good, and I could get along with all my employees.
Pros
free lunches and easy labor.
Cons
only one break.
Excellent Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 26, 2016
Kimberly Clark is a great company which throws lot of learning opportunities to learn and excel.

I have had great team and the management is equally great.
A reasonable place to work
Technical Leader (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 19, 2016
Overall, K-C is a good company to work for. It comes with the typical large company problems and advantages. I found advancement opportunities to be very limited for skilled professionals.

Want to know more about Kimberly-Clark?

Ask a question
Politics and Only for WHITE
an engineer (Former Employee) –  CAMay 17, 2016
Putting in 60 hours a week was the norm with no comp time, pay, or appreciation.

I am an Engineer.

The only way to advance in the company is to move between the mills and corporate. I had to leave because they were transferring me.

This was the worst job of my career.

First it was too long hiring process.

Too much work load.

Bad and too much politics in the management.

No com or overtime for extra work.

you have to transfer from mill to corporate offices.

The worst part about this company is ONLY WHITE CULTURE.
They will promote only white.
Pros
NONE
Cons
ONLY Promotes WHITE
a typical day
production worker (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTMay 12, 2016
it was a fun work environment dealing with customers which taught me to be more customer friendly ,also I learned people skills. management was good just felt the pay could have been better considering our responsibilities .
Pros
fun work place
Cons
no type of benefits
Compassionate and cares for the environment company
Enterprise and Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIMay 9, 2016
Kimberly-Clark taught me enduring professional values and skills that helped me mature as an individual.

They care for the employees' overall welfare, for the future of the environment and promotes its on-going sustainability.

They value integrity, honesty and the fair treatment of its employees and business partners.
Exciting projects, emerging technologies, cooperative workforce.
Director Technical Program Management (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 7, 2016
K-C is an awesome place to work at. Teams are diverse with a collaborative work environment.Great work culture. Its a Matrix environment with great emphasis on adopting new technologies.
Pros
State of the art technology, skilled workers
Great place to work.
OSL (Operation Shift Lead) (Current Employee) –  LaGrange, GAMay 5, 2016
Great place to work. They always put the customers first. Management is good they do care about the Employees. My co-workers were all team players and very supportive of my new Lead roll. I enjoy being part of the leadership, but most of all I enjoy being part of a great team.
Mechanical Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAApril 27, 2016
Best project management teams on the planet. Great people, great products, and healthy environment. This is a great place for an Engineer to start and finish a career with plenty of opportunity to grow.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Travel
Good company, but difficult to advance.
Quality Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIApril 25, 2016
Overall, K-C is a good company. However; opportunities for advancement are quite limited. Advancement opportunities are usually reserved for millennial employees who rarely stay with the company for more than 5 years,
Pros
Average pay.
Cons
Opportunities for advancement are quite limited.
Great company that values diversity!
Royalty Specialist Analyst/Accountant (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 19, 2016
Kimberly Clark is a great place to work. They value diversity and leverage it to make their company world class. K-C employees often stay for the length of their career due to the world-class atmosphere, benefits and values.
A good chance to learn and develop
Maintenance Swing E/I Technician (Current Employee) –  Marinette, WIApril 14, 2016
Offers many opportunities to grow and develop in my field. Once you show competence/skill and ambition, you have a voice in future development and plans, so long as they fall within corporate standards (in my case, using Rockwell Automation as opposed to other control systems). Very open to allowing me to make improvements to equipment with reasonable justification.
Pros
Training opportunities, trust is given when earned
Cons
Overtime, leadership is tenative/weak in mid level positions
Un Organized Working Environment
Temp service (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work putting tampons in box . I learned how to work around negative co workers also how to work faster then usual on a busy days. Management was okay there they didn't care what happened as long you was there. My co workers was always angry cause they didn't think the pay rate fit the work which it didn't working 12 hours only getting 8 dollars an hour. Hardest part of the job is to meet the daily expectations without half of the crew members. The most enjoyable part of that job was going home early.
Pros
Three 30 Minutes Breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval