Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Productive and great work-life balance
Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing Programs (Former Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: health center in main campus
Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work. They care about the people and invest in their professional growth.
They have a great pool of talented senior leaders that drives innovation with sustainable products
KCC
Facilities Management Coordinator, II (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: poor leadership
The company has changed over the past few years regarding the employees. I enjoyed my job duties of uploading slides to ChyTV program, providing security ID badges to all employees, I was the advisor of the Social Committee and liked to plan events for the site. Administered work direction to the janitorial staff, and kept conference schedules for the site. I created a sharepoint site for our team to use in their daily task, and was very knowledgeable of the facility and what it took to administer.

Once my team leader left the company one of the employees had it in for me and pushed higher management until I lost my job.
Productive and fun culture. Very open to feedback and continuous improvement of processes.
Planning Specialist (Former Employee), Neenah, WIFebruary 11, 2015
Excellent company to work for. They care for their employees and their families. Leadership is always willing to help with issues can not be solved.
Manufacturing is different than corporate..
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Beech Island, SCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: pay is decent for the area, vacation days are not tracked, flexible work arrangements on fridays for manufacturing
Cons: management, no opportunities for growth, good ole boys network
Company is pretty much aligned with market-based pay compensation... 2012 rolled out grade levels and eliminated haypoints (so there are less "rungs on the ladders"/promotional opportunities) to climb.

Staff life in WI is much more enjoyable -- flexible hours, not as hectic. Manufacturing culture is more rigid, lots of hours, and culture/leadership is awful... lots of old timers that have been around a while and haven't moved. Don't expect to be able to make culture change.. adapt or get out.

PRO of manufacturing is you can have every other friday off or work half days for salaried employees.
Great employees not so great Work-Life Balance
R&E Process Engineer & Project Lead (Former Employee), Neenah, WIFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: lots of job opportunities
Cons: work-life balance
KC is a great company for some people but it was not for me. The work-life balance was terrible in my department and I felt misled based from the job description I was given. I would recommend getting your job description in writing and a clear designation of what you will be doing, otherwise they will do as they please.
Stocker (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 8, 2015
Moves at a very fast paste. The hardest part of the job was me having to re stack all the boxes that fall after ive just stacked them on the trucks.
A company dedicated to quality
Technician/Casepacker (Former Employee), Conway,ARFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: being apart of a company's dedication to it's customers
Cons: working at kimberly-clark had no cons only pros
Working at Kimberly-Clark was one of the most exhilarating experience anyone can have because of the facilities dedication to quality. A customer has the highest expectation of a product quality and Kimberly-Clark exceeds that expectation.When producing a medical device a facility must follow proper protocol in order to assure safety to every customer,Kimberly-Clark follow strict guidelines,no short cut! Co-workers work together as a team to obtain the optimum product.What I walk away from Kimberly-Clark with is the quote, "Always Strive for Excellency"
Great Company
SAP Security Consultant (Current Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 30, 2015
Good culture of work hard and get rewarded. Great people to work with/for.Management is very hands off as long as work is being done and milestones are met with your projects. Co-workers are easy to work with. The job is not hard if you are skilled and know what you're doing The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that surround you at Kimberly-Clark.
all about my job
Production Operator (Current Employee), Paris, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Cons: health care getting bad
typical can be fun sometime's ,learned alot since working for this company have enjoyed working with most .Management is good ,hardest thing about the job is rotating shift's after 25 YEAR'S.And 12hr shift's no room for advancement. I do enjoy the workout facility inside plant and at the activity building for the most part everthing is
Good people and ok job, just bad management
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: on site gym
Cons: hours and family bias culture
12 hour rotating shifts with normally at least 8 hours on your feet with steel toes on a concrete floor. Turnover with other shift, get setup and checkover everything that was turned over to you, usually having to fix setups and centerlining. Load materials and coordinate changes with the distribution team and the change crews. Run the materials through the machine focusing on quality and safety and troubleshooting problems while getting the numbers for the shift. Management was hard to deal with unless you were part of their family orientated clicks. The hardest part was the rotating shifts and getting over looked for other opportunities because somebodys family member put in for the same job. The most enjoyable was the people on my crew and that we had a company provided gym to go to on breaks.
Excellent company with great talent.
Vice President of Human Resources (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Great company . Excellent marketing and manufacturing capabilities . This was a company always interested in pursuing best practices. Typical day would consist of managing and coaching team against priorities of business and hr team agenda. The people were great.
Productive and fun place to work
Project Scientist (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Great Work/Life balance
Free and innovative research environment
Kind co-workers
Great People & Good Benefits
Raw Material Planner (Current Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: fwas, wfh, culture
Cons: size
Kimberly-Clark does a lot of things right and it's a great place to learn about business. Employees practice the highest ethical standards and the culture is amazing. Open-door policy, young talent, and friendly co-workers make this company great to work for.

The salary is average and the benefits are excellent. Flexible Work Arrangements available and encouraged. Vacation is decent, but can be difficult to take because of how much is going on in the business.
Tough job
Production Associate (Former Employee), Jenks, OKJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: too much favortism
Did not like working at KC, the employees were lazy.

Favoritism abounds.
Family Oriented Culture
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work! They offer a competitive compensation package and promote flex work arrangements. I've met great people and built lasting relationships while there.
Basketball hoop in back parking lot
Process Capability/Technical Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: old equipment
A typical day at Kimberly Clark consisted of safety of our employees we were able to dictate how safety was going to work for us in the work areas . My co-workers and I got along very well we became a family in our different work areas. Our motto was "be your brothers keeper". Hardest part of the job was counting on equipment to run without errors. Constantly repairing equipment became redundant. The most enjoyable part of this job was that you controlled your on destiny, Meaning you advance to the next level the more you learned give you more responsibility as you advance up the ladder.
had good people to work with and a good job as well
Power plant operator (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 1, 2014
wish I could have continued with kimberly clark, but they decided to shut the mill down
Great Company to work for
First Responder Captain (Former Employee), Beech IslandNovember 25, 2014
Great Company to work for.
Great benefits
Great pay
Great coworkers
Ethical, values based company
Senior Brand Manager - Marketing (Current Employee), Neenah, WINovember 14, 2014
Strong company with strong people. Opportunity to learn and grow and move cross functionally and cross business.
overall Good to work but may limited on deep technlogy
Project Scientist (Former Employee), KoreaNovember 12, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: poor judgement and direction of what is importency of innovation
With advanced degree, to glow up is limited because the company is not focused on technology and its people but is focusing on Marketing. Therefore with strong energetic mindset to develop technology may be capped and diffcult to work culturally and logistically.

However, as consumer product company, Kimberly Clark is good one in my understanding.

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work – Read more

Kimberly-Clark Salaries