Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Good people and ok job, just bad management
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: on site gym
Cons: hours and family bias culture
12 hour rotating shifts with normally at least 8 hours on your feet with steel toes on a concrete floor. Turnover with other shift, get setup and checkover everything that was turned over to you, usually having to fix setups and centerlining. Load materials and coordinate changes with the distribution team and the change crews. Run the materials through the machine focusing on quality and safety and troubleshooting problems while getting the numbers for the shift. Management was hard to deal with unless you were part of their family orientated clicks. The hardest part was the rotating shifts and getting over looked for other opportunities because somebodys family member put in for the same job. The most enjoyable was the people on my crew and that we had a company provided gym to go to on breaks.
Excellent company with great talent.
Vice President of Human Resources (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Great company . Excellent marketing and manufacturing capabilities . This was a company always interested in pursuing best practices. Typical day would consist of managing and coaching team against priorities of business and hr team agenda. The people were great.
Productive and fun place to work
Project Scientist (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Great Work/Life balance
Free and innovative research environment
Kind co-workers
Great People & Good Benefits
Raw Material Planner (Current Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: fwas, wfh, culture
Cons: size
Kimberly-Clark does a lot of things right and it's a great place to learn about business. Employees practice the highest ethical standards and the culture is amazing. Open-door policy, young talent, and friendly co-workers make this company great to work for.

The salary is average and the benefits are excellent. Flexible Work Arrangements available and encouraged. Vacation is decent, but can be difficult to take because of how much is going on in the business.
Tough job
Production Associate (Former Employee), Jenks, OKJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: too much favortism
Did not like working at KC, the employees were lazy.

Favoritism abounds.
Family Oriented Culture
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work! They offer a competitive compensation package and promote flex work arrangements. I've met great people and built lasting relationships while there.
Basketball hoop in back parking lot
Process Capability/Technical Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: old equipment
A typical day at Kimberly Clark consisted of safety of our employees we were able to dictate how safety was going to work for us in the work areas . My co-workers and I got along very well we became a family in our different work areas. Our motto was "be your brothers keeper". Hardest part of the job was counting on equipment to run without errors. Constantly repairing equipment became redundant. The most enjoyable part of this job was that you controlled your on destiny, Meaning you advance to the next level the more you learned give you more responsibility as you advance up the ladder.
had good people to work with and a good job as well
Power plant operator (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 1, 2014
wish I could have continued with kimberly clark, but they decided to shut the mill down
Great Company to work for
First Responder Captain (Former Employee), Beech IslandNovember 25, 2014
Great Company to work for.
Great benefits
Great pay
Great coworkers
Ethical, values based company
Senior Brand Manager - Marketing (Current Employee), Neenah, WINovember 14, 2014
Strong company with strong people. Opportunity to learn and grow and move cross functionally and cross business.
overall Good to work but may limited on deep technlogy
Project Scientist (Former Employee), KoreaNovember 12, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: poor judgement and direction of what is importency of innovation
With advanced degree, to glow up is limited because the company is not focused on technology and its people but is focusing on Marketing. Therefore with strong energetic mindset to develop technology may be capped and diffcult to work culturally and logistically.

However, as consumer product company, Kimberly Clark is good one in my understanding.
Great place to learn and implement new strategies
HR Business Partner - Talent Management (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRNovember 12, 2014
Fast passed organization that priorities shift weekly. I learned to cope/adapt with different personalities and styles of working and thinking. The hardest part of the job is trying to let employees understand importance of training and development initiatives, importance of attendance and keep learning. The most enjoyable part is finding new initiatives to develop employees and keep growing the business due to new knowledge and competencies.
Productive and Fun workplace with Freestyle Coke Machine
CAD Draftsman (Current Employee), Maumelle, ARNovember 5, 2014
Pros: freestyle coke machine - over 100 flavors to choose from.
Cons: contract worker
I've worked for KC for nearly 7 yrs. I always stay busy whether its mechanical, electrical, or layout drawings using AutoCAD or Solidworks. I really like the people that I work with. I would say that there is no hard part of the job. I enjoy everything that i do at Kimberly Clark to be honest.
The reason why I am looking for another job is because I've been a contract worker for KC all this time that I have put in with them. I am ready to get a job with a company that I would feel that I am a part of. I dont get the benefits and the perks that people employed within a company do.
Excellent products, education, R & D and overall great culture.
Account Consultant (Former Employee), Roswell, GANovember 3, 2014
Great organization that is always striving to be better, creates an environment for growth and offers an excellent product line. Very much a team mentality and we all support one another.
Kimberly Clark
SPOOLER OPERATOR (Former Employee), Neenah, WIOctober 26, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: temporary position
This was an easy job and very safe.It was also very clean. Blah Blah Blah
nice enviroment
machine operator (Former Employee), Chester, PAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free product
Cons: short breaks
staying awake at night hardest part. enjoyed the crew and management
Gossip, Back stab, Complain, Repeat
Machine Operator (Current Employee), New Milford CTOctober 9, 2014
Don't get trapped by the money... this place will suck the life out of you. I've never been trapped with so many miserable two faced people for 12 long treacherous hours each day. Taking this job has been the worst mistake of my life and I hope to God I find a way out soon. Don't sell your soul for money.
Large corporation at many interesting locations
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Beech Island, SCOctober 7, 2014
Pros: decent pay and career advancement available
Cons: management rotates frequently
Good company to work for. Really good co-workers. Kimberly-Clark really values safety.
Very Safe Environment
Kimberly-Clark Corporation posted net sales (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, safe environment
Cons: not enough volume, shut down in june
Very Safe place to work. Management was down to earth, Always concerned about employees.
Good place to work for the most part
Material Handler (Current Employee), UtahSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, good benefits, lot of free product
Cons: tour work, favoritism
This is a pretty good company to work for with a few exceptions. There tends to be some favoritism when promoting internally and the tour work is hard to get used to. There are many temporary positions that allow employees to gain different types of experience while working there.

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work – Read more

Kimberly-Clark Salaries