Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

Great Company
Financial Analyst I /II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
Great work/life balance with room to grow within the organization. They invest in their people and provide a lot of training for employees across a variety of topics. A great place to start your career.
The best work team
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, RMJuly 17, 2015
The area had a transition and it was the best that could happend.
All teams worked together for achieving the same goal. Was very satisfying working for a group of people were everyone understand the goal and work together for getting there
Good Overall
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 16, 2015
Member of the Process Support Team covering 11 machines.

Great working with multi-functional teams from Staff, Engineering Operations and Maintenance.
great paying job in a team atmosphere
machine op 4 (Former Employee) –  New Milford, CTJuly 14, 2015
I supplied the lines with product using a fork or paddle tractor, set up and fixed the various machines.ran the dept when lead op was on vacation or sick. also a member of the emergency response team putting out fires and helping with medical emergencies
Pros
nice work atmosphere
Cons
swing shift
A productive place to work with excellent pay.
Forklift /Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  beech island, south carolinaJuly 14, 2015
I drive the forklift to move materials from one part of the plant to the other. I have become a certified forklift driver since being employed here. The hardest part of the job is organizing the break schedules so that everyone can go to break on time. The most enjoyable part of the day is when the co-workers all work together to accomplish the tasks at hand.
Pros
provide incentives for employees
Cons
no breaks sometimes
State of the tissue manufacturing workplace
Asset team Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Beech Island, SCJuly 11, 2015
Develop, plan, and schedule maintenance activities to sustain four tissue converting lines. Schedule internal and external resources to perform preventative/predictive maintenance on all converting assets assigned. Manage and update work order backlogs for each asset. Monitor and maintain consumable replacement parts for all assets. Develop procedures to complete specifics critical tasks. Requisition and expedite resources, parts and equipment as needed. Interact with leaders as well as peers to meet daily requirements
Pros
Good pay and benefits, with paid vacations and holidays.
Cons
Sometimes a stressful environment with high pressure to meet demands.
Great Culture
Procurement (Current Employee) –  Neenah, WIJuly 7, 2015
Kimberly-Clark has a really good culture. They understand the importance of family and work-life balance. Kimberly-Clark also has begun to focus on helping develop each employee down their desired career path. The one downside to Kimberly-Clark is the location. Kimberly-Clark may have many locations, but the majority of the opportunities are located in Neenah, Wisconsin. Neenah, Wisconsin is a small town with very long and cold winters. Other than the location, Kimberly-Clark is a great company.
Pros
culture, career opportunities
Cons
location
Okay job at first
Line Worker/Team Member (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJuly 5, 2015
It started out fine. I was getting good hours. But, after a while, they changed the hours, from 12 hours for 4 days one week and 3 days the next to 8 hours for 5 days a week to back to 12 hours for just 3 days a week. And, there would be times when I didn't work the full hours I was supposed to, which made it hard to get 40 hours or more.

Basically, I stuff tampons in a box. Quite frankly, that is boring, which makes trying to stay awake the hardest part of the job. But, the management were okay, and the co-workers kept things from getting too boring.
employee physical therapy on site.
Acid Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJuly 1, 2015
Too many managers, engineer who was extremely qualified but was fired because he was not politically correct.

Kimberly Clark was planning to close mill years before telling anyone, I took a drop in pay twice to transfer to a different department to improve my knowledge and career, not knowing that mill will be closing before benefits would kick in.
Pros
call time for overtime
Cons
mill closure
I Already did this
Logistics Internship (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIJune 30, 2015
I already provided a review for this company.,.... what do you want me to say... I enjoyed my internship and was grateful for the opportunity to work for them for 8 months
short review
Lease Administrator/Database Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 27, 2015
Real Estate Department layoff of over 100 employees this May. Facilities and real estate department downsized. Good package received with benefits for six months.
Pros
half day Fridays during the summer
Cons
Down Sizing of company
Company Culture
Transportation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 17, 2015
Kimberly-Clark has a great corporate culture. They treat the employees well and make sure everyone has a good work/life balance. The leadership team has clear direction and is open to discussing career growth with all of the team members.
Productive, busy and exciting place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCJune 16, 2015
A normal typical day at work was going in and going to the pre-shift meeting. Since I was an operator I did not have to attend the morning meetings anymore. Have to be at my work station and discuss any problems with night shift. I learned about the five s project. I learned how to have a board meeting to communicate with all management teams and associates to discuss issues and safety in the work areas. The hardest part of the job is working with product that was not coming in correctly on the machines. Also the warehouse and the heat. The fun parts of the job was when we had three days of activities and every shift participated. It was called safety days.
Pros
Holiday dinners, and safety day givaways of free product.
Cons
loud noise, and hi production days
Very difficult to come from the outside and succeed
Global Process Owner, Order to Cash (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 15, 2015
Most outsiders find it difficult to survive the culture. I learned that if my boss retires and the CFO and VP Controller don't care to hear what you are working on, feed it to them anyway so they can't say you didn't know what you were doing.
Pros
not much
Cons
Pettiness for a company that size.
pay and benefits are great. the people and management are chaotic and untruthful
mechanic (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 12, 2015
the only good thing i really have to say about kimberly clark conway is that the pay and benefits are very good, everything other than that is bad
Great Pay poor lifework balance
Operator (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCJune 9, 2015
Lots of great Innovation and opportunity providing fulfillment and training. Rotating shifts combined with overtime creates negative culture concerns.
Kimberly Clark
Scheduler/Planner (Former Employee) –  Neenah WisconsinMay 27, 2015
In my years of working at Kimberly Clark I was given an opportunity to expand my work experience and interact with customers from all brands. With this opportunity I was able to build a strong relationship with internal and external customers and build trusting friendships, strengthening my customer service skills in the process.
Pros
The ability to work with a diverse group of people all working towards the same goals.
Cons
Job security
Safe and clean work place.
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Beech Island, SCMay 14, 2015
A very fast pace working environment, In a 12 hour shift I had to be able to pick orders from Excel software on board my forklift and load anywhere between 13 to 15 trucks in a single night safely.
Cons
Always a challenge which I enjoy
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Corinth, MSMay 8, 2015
Tech support, help desk, computer builds, Server and core switch upkeep. Updates and keeping everyone informed of upcoming computer changes.
Hand Packer (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMay 6, 2015
When I worked at Kimberly Clark I met a lot of people. The work was fun but also serious. When times got hard other employees would come to your machine and assist with helping you get your job done. As well as I would move if I was not busy and help with others.
Pros
Long Lunches
Cons
12 hour shifts