Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employer Reviews

great intern experience
Intern (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJune 8, 2013
I learned a great deal during my time in a foreign branch of KC (Brasil).
Self-motivated workplace
Market Research Intern (Former Employee), San Luis Opico, El SalvadorMay 30, 2013
Investigated price variations between sales branches.
Explored competition promotions and discounts.
Conducted exploratory research on international remittances.
Everyday is a adventure when you work at a Kimberly-Clark plant.
Operation Associate (Current Employee), LaGrange, GAMay 13, 2013
Pros: you recieve alot of training.
Cons: the swinging from night to days and days to night and to do it every two weeks, your body just can't get used to it.
You never know what to expect when you get to work at KC. Some days are easier then others. The people can be friendly and the atmosphere is pleasent. You recieve training all the time, rather its on the computer, off the job site, or training on your off days.
Fun and with alot of availability to meet new people.
Promoter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 7, 2013
Cons: no benifits
Dealed with differnet kind of customers. Learned how to be patient and talkative.The most enjoyable part of the time was when customers will ask more about the product or the coupon offer.
Very good everything
Production Associate (Former Employee), Jenks, OKMay 2, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Good pay increases, air conditioning, easy job, nice people, dream job in Jenks, OK.
Good place to work because you can work as hours you wanted
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAApril 30, 2013
Pros: able to chill out and learn other jobs when machine is running good.
Cons: when machine is down, it produces waste that has to be baled at end of shift.
At the beginning of each shift we had a 15min. meeting to discuss pros and cons from previous shifts. At this time overtime is discussed as well as vacations. Once we went to the floor we would tie in the relief person over that particular module and start our day. Checking all charts and gauges were very important at the beginning and throughout shift. – more... Tested all facets of the polymer process for detection of any deficiencies. – less
Not a fun place to work bad management.
Cook, server (Current Employee), Neenah, WIApril 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch, no weekends
Cons: management.
I need a change because i'm not going to go anywhere just working at a dead end job there.
Packer (Former Employee), McDonough, GAApril 7, 2013
Pros: friday, saturday, and sunday off
Cons: 3rd shift
Packed Tissue,paper towels, and Diapers
It was an easy job and I loved my schedule
Fun, Fast Paced Job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Neenah, WIApril 3, 2013
I assisted in answering phones and scheduling medical appointments for Kimberly Clark employees. I also assisted in making powerpoint presentations and spreadsheets for the Neenah Kimberly Clark Medical Director. I aided in filing, data entry, taking messages and helping with projects that other members of the Health Services staff needed help with.
A typical day at work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), McDonough, GAApril 2, 2013
At the beginning of work they assign each person to a line. Very organized in the way things should go.
Family environment.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lexington, NCMarch 28, 2013
Pros: holidays
Cons: short lunch and breaks
Keeping machines up and running the production for the day. I learned to be a team player as well as being a team lead. I was certified to drive four different fork lifts.
To success fully employment.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Graniteville, SCMarch 19, 2013
Pros: time fly when your busy.
Cons: short break.
Enjoyable workplace stress free. Maintain employment with happiness of co-workers.
Rapidly going downhill with loss of care for their employees
Payroll & Tax Administrator - Global Mobility (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 13, 2013
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: no job security
With the need for cost savings at an all time high, managers are looking for any way to cut costs, and they are doing it most strongly by outsourcing jobs and kicking employees to the curb. The employees remaining are taking on two or three jobs and being penalized for not getting the job done.
Rapidly going downhill with loss of care for their employees
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: no job security
I enjoyed my positions at Kimberly-Clark
Master Data Associate II (Former Employee), Neenah, WIMarch 4, 2013
Pros: wonderful people to work with
Cons: lots of stress
I had a great career at K-C. During the last few years the environment because very stressful. This is never good for employee health. But, for the most part, I was very happy at my positions.
Headquarter location with great people and benefits. Strong commitment to local charities.
undisclosed (Former Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: great benefits including a health center.
Cons: very limited room for advancement.
Very fast paced environment with an evolving culture. Great opportunities provided for self improvement through onsite classes and seminars. Great co-workers.
Good people, job security
Operations Manager - Tissue Converting (TC) (Current Employee), New Milford, CTFebruary 23, 2013
Decent pay, benefits. Traditional culture. Good people. Job security. Work life balance could be better.
an okay place to work for teenagers with little to no responsibilities
co-packer (Former Employee), McDonough, GAFebruary 15, 2013
Pros: the work hours
Cons: no breaks and the pay
the managers and the job is ok its not a palce of employment that I would go back to.
Good place to work, but there are a lot of "old timers' who are scared of the younger people and are very bitter toward them.
Firefighter/EMT-Intermediate (Former Employee), Beech Island, SCFebruary 15, 2013
I enjoyed the work, the pay, the teams I worked with, just not the good old boy politics. It really was a miserable place to work as far as that and morale go.
A good company in dire need of new products to sell.
Account Manager, Core Medical Devices, Respiratory (Former Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: treated with respect.
Cons: job stability.
A typical day at work would include meeting with various hospital department heads, providing inservicing to hospital staff, making calls to LTACs and durable medical equipment companies.

I learned a tremendous amount of information about respiratory-related diseases, terminology, equipment.

My immediate supervison was superb. Upper management is – more... in disarray.

My co-workers were informative, collaborative and supportive.

The hardest part of the job was how long the sales cycle sometimes took.

The most enjoyable part of the job is converting a hospitals purchases from a competitors product to your own. – less

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more