Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark United States Employee Reviews

Job Function
QA PROJECT ENGINEER (Electrical & Mechanical) (Former Employee), Neenah, WIMarch 10, 2014
Pros: i liked what i did
Directed a full spectrum of trade professionals, vendors, and contractors for the purpose of designing, manufacturing, distribution, and maintaining a vast array of custom instruments globally. This $18M asset base ensures consistency in the quality of FDA regulate devices.
• Concurrently managed 2 cross-functional teams, one chartered with designing, manufacturing, distribution, and maintaining a vast array of custom instruments; the second comprised of several business units in order to drive uniformity and consistency throughout the organization
• Designed several medical and consumer products yielded 7 patents, 4 publications, and 6 trade secrets
• Implemented a quality initiative that reduced the required labor to maintain a vast array of documents by 2000+ hours annually and increased traceability
• Generated $3.6M in cost savings through highly effective contract negotiations
Good work-life balance
Finance (Current Employee), Neenah, WIMarch 4, 2014
Pros: work-life balance, opportunity to work remotely from home around holidays
Cons: hq location
It's a good company with overall good people and managers that really seem to care about work life balance and improving the culture. I would say that overall the benefits (healthcare, on site health clinic and exercise facility, flexibility to work remotely) are really great.

There are pretty good opportunities for relocation around the country if you want to work for a stint at a manufacturing site or at a sales office, but if you want to move up in the company, most likely you are going to have to come back to the HQ in Wisconsin.

If you don't mind cold weather, are looking for a non-competitive environment and want a company with a good work-life balance, then this is a good fit for you.
Device Consultant
Interventional Spine Account Consultant (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 4, 2014
Pros: able to run territory like my own business
Cons: 75 % travel which equates to time away from family
I provide new innovative medical solutions to Hospitals, Surgery Centers, and Physicians. My call points are directors, materials management, physicians, and ultimitaly ending up in the C-Suites. I have significant experience consulting to and working with C-suite to achieve measurable improvements in their clinical, operational, and financial performance. I am responsible for managing a multi-state territory that includes parts of TN, KY, MS, AR, and OH. I am a true hunter. I cold call, research, pre plan, and execute sales initiatives given to me by upper management with an excellent track record. I have learned consultive selling techniques based off the Challenger and SPIN sales. I work closely with others sharing best practices as well as learning best practices from others. I have an excellent relationship with management. I am not micromanaged due to my numbers speaking for themselves. I consultant management to brainstorm solutions and angles to approach. I am always learning and learning from my experiences. The hardest part of my job is the extensive travel which is over 75% of the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing an opportunity through the pipeline over a 9 month timeframe to fruition.
100+ year old company
FP&A/Corporate Finance/Treasury Operations (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Account Manager
Account Representative (Former Employee), Field Sales Representative - Buffalo?RochesterFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: customer relationships
Cons: corporate communication
3 - 4 Acute Care call points per day with multiple call points within. The hardest part of the position was communication within corporate and obtaining feedback in a timely manner. Great relationships with co-workers within Region.
productive place
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Southaven, MSFebruary 8, 2014
i played a very important role at this job, so i had to stay productive at all times.
great employer
sales manager (Former Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 4, 2014
No longer in business as Fort Howard. Bought out by another manufactures
Fast paced, independant work environment.
Baby & Child Care Division Brand Trade Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: management, little room for advancement
Very fast paced environment with an evolving culture. Great opportunities provided for self improvement through onsite classes and seminars.
Top Sales Professional
Retail Execution Manager, Western Region (Former Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: flexibiliyty, training and advancement
Cons: red tape, inconsistency
As mentioned in my resume, my current role supports the field grocery teams as the voice to the marketing teams.
Previous role managed sales and operations in Vietnam ---
Hardest part of job is being able to navigate to the correct decision maker.

Love to be productive and achieve results. Competitive spirit.
You will never look at paper products the same way again
Co-op (Former Employee), TXJanuary 23, 2014
meaningful work for short assignment.

Not necessarily in the most hip locations, but the coworkers are great
I enjoyed the company they gave me an eairly retirment package
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: paper towels tollel paper
Cons: the company closed
We normally would work to gather as a team at this company we were like family we all would eat to gather and we would celebrate our birth days and sickness with cards. The company would give us towels paper and paper towel for there appreciation.
productive workplace
converter (Former Employee), Beech Island, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Great learning experience great management I learned a lot and will work for the company again
I enjoyed the 13 years I was there. They show they care about their employees.
Assembly/Packaging (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 11, 2014
Kimberly Clark is a great place to work with excellent benefit, employee on the month award, free lunch was given for maintaining safety rules without accidents. others great benefits as well.
fast paced
Electrician, Supervisor, Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2014
Working 7 day operation I changed shifts every 7 days. This allowed me to attend college at night which I did for over 5 years. Working with 42 electricians was a challenge.
Fortune 100 company, training
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 7, 2014
typical day in customer service is 8-430, phones, faxes/edi, data entry and customer relationships
Overall a good company hiring a lot of young people right out of college but poor management.
Customer Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Neenah WisconsinJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: summer hours, good work/life balance
Work day includes order management activities including entering POs, managing POs, answering customer emails/calls, and firefighting issues.
The department is very young which is a plus for recent college grads.
Strong emphasis on work life balance.

Management styles vary greatly accross the department from overbearing micromanagement to practically non-existent.
A lot of companies fill these positions with hourly workers. So in terms of long term career opportunities this adds little value.
Good company with a mature business model
Senior Analyst I (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, advancement, effective middle management
Cons: ceo, outsourcing because p&g did it.
KCC's culture revolved around what you accomplished and not who you knew or who you chatted up during the day. They had good benefits, typical of a Fortune 100 company. The leadership had an open door policy and were willing to understand that their were project that may sound good on paper, but were really not cost effective or could not implemented. They listened to and valued the input of their employees and there was always room for advancement both laterally and upwardly. Sadly, even though Gartner rated their IT department as right sized and highly effective and performing at below average cost, Tom Falk decided to outsource. This was announce almost 1.5 - 2 years prior to the actual outsourcing took place and after 1yr it became like working in a morgue. It was for that reason I left as I was not going to wait until I they finally decided to tell me if I had a job tomorrow, to start looking for a new one. But they were a good enough company that I would seriously consider a job offer from them
10 hour, 4 day a week work week
Associat production 4 (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 28, 2013
Pros: great bennefits
Cons: clean room invierment. no makeup, jewlery, purfume.
I enjoyed the 3 day weekends. Management was a little out of control. They over looked some real good employees to raise up personal choice people for personal resonds.

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more

Kimberly-Clark Salaries