Are you looking for a flexible Sales and Marketing internship that is fun, innovative, and relaxed?
Do you need "sales" experience for your resume, but everyone requires previous sales work?
Are your dreams to eventually become a Manager, Marketing Director, or Entrepreneur?
Then the Sales and Marketing Internship with Kimberly Wright Marketing will be an excellent internship for you to learn how with first hand experience!
Kimberly Wright Marketing is a Marketing Consultant company for small businesses all over the country. As a former General Manager of a multi-million dollar grossing facility, a Regional and National Marketing Director, and Sales Manager, Kimberly's experience and strategies prepare small businesses for success. With creative, innovative, and personalized marketing consultations and marketing plans, small businesses are able to focus on the operation of their business and building valuable relationships with their customers without heavy marketing agency fees. Kimberly expects heavy client traffic from appearances on a nationally televised show airing early 2014, and is seeking interns who are capable of multi-tasking!
Sales and Marketing Intern:
Kimberly is currently accepting clients in the Southern California Region. The Sales and Marketing Intern responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Business to Business sales
- Lead generation
- Social Media campaigns
- Creative input and assistance in media and graphic work (may include broadcast, video, or photo)
- Industry Research and Studies
- Attendance of meetings with prospective and current clients (creative and sales)
- Project Management
- Must have leadership and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Previous experience or educational background in sales and marketing
- Current Junior/Senior student in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related major
- Previous graphic design/photo shop experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience interacting with outside agencies and media
- Excellent positive attitude; ability to adapt and think quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for consulting services, technology, and social media
- Must be comfortable with phone and email communication
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization