Kimberly Employee Reviews

Very nice people and very family oriented
Cashier/Cook/Server (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 8, 2016
i loved working at this family owned pizzeria, its a shame it was closed down, but we didnt really tend to be busy, and spent our down time eating, but being paid to eat was fun too
Interesting
Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 30, 2015
This position was a sales internship working with academic research laboratories. It was challenging and a good experience but the sales environment is not the type of career I am looking for.
good work benefits
Lab Technician, Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IdahoJuly 15, 2015
this was a good work environment, but they closed the plant and moved to Mexico. The local management was a good group of people. they did everything they could to keep us alive and going.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
closed the plant
The position allowed you to speak conversationally to your contacts in order to obtain your goals.
Sr. Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PANovember 5, 2014
Contact existing and potential customers to schedule meeting with Kimberly-Clark Reps. I also did research, data entry to Excel spreadsheets, Internet explorer using numerous sites to research customers and potential customers by contacting the correct department head.
Pros
Working hours always the same Inclement weather allowances and programs including bonuses
Cons
Limited room for advancement.
fum place to work.new chalenges every day
Industrial electrician (Current Employee) –  new milford ctOctober 15, 2014
new learning experience every day, but advance oportunities very limited
Great place
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAOctober 10, 2014
Loved my job. Great place to work. That's it. This is crazy. What are you looking for.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAMay 2, 2014
My 14 years at Kimberly-Clark were great, I was an Administrative Assistant for several departments and gained a lot of knowledge working there.

My skills developed immensely over the years. I have great knowledge and experience with Microsoft Suite and SAP. I planned meetings, travel and seminars for my managers and co-workers as well.

I love to be busy, learning new things. I hated the days that I was not busy and had to look for work. Thank goodness those days were few and far between.
Pros
Working for a Fortune 500 Company
Cons
Having my job eliminated
Productive and friendly work place.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTFebruary 26, 2014
Fast pasted work environment where I learned about the product itself not only that but learned to know of the importance of it, being that it was a medical product that would be used to help and cure people, with that it was highly important to send out quality product. And by doing this learned to appreciate and be proud of what I was doing and sending to our customers.
Pros
good health benfits
Cons
small raises
Great Values and Great environment
Category Development Administrator (Former Employee) –  Villanueva, HondurasAugust 28, 2013
Dinamic work and enjoyable working with customers and personnel
Neenah Paper - division of Kimberly Clark at the time
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIMay 31, 2013
This was a great place to work. The people were fun and there was a lot of responsibility in my position.

Want to know more about Kimberly?

Ask a question
good place to work, outside
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 23, 2013
my co-workers were experience and good workers, management was also fair. the most enjoyable part of job was completing eac task
Pros
good friends
Cons
no health benfits
I was the warehouse manager.
Purchasing Agent/Senior Supply Clerk (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 8, 2013
I shipped supplies to 70 branch offices nationwide. I was responsible for purchasing, storing, and retrieving all supplies. I was employed there for three years before I returned to college.
Pros
Steady Employment.
Cons
Low Salary.
Fantastic people work for KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION
KCPzone Channel Manager (Former Employee) –  Roswell GAApril 15, 2013
Very flexible with schedules. Worked from home at least one day a week - and half days the others
most co-workers are fantastic
I have learned something from all of my managers except for my last one who was too inexperienced and young for the position that he was put in. He was overwhelmed - but all other managers have been fantastic.
Pros
work from home options
great company to work for
Retired Paper Maker (Former Employee) –  Mobile, AL.January 9, 2013
A typical day at work started with comunicating with on shift process leader about the machine orders, placement of crew on jobs needs, consulting management of any manpower or production problems if I needed assistance or breakdown help. The best part was My crew , the hardest was shift work 24/7.
Pros
good company for many years, pay, benifits
Cons
shift work graveyard shift
productive place always keot myself busy
Delivery/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Menands, NYDecember 18, 2012
daily work, learned alot of new things , managment was the owner very nice peple. My coworkers were nice but not so motivated as me. The hardest part of my job was trying to have people be as motivated as me! i loved the work!
Review
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 7, 2012
I enjoyed working there. I was a temporary employee and my contract ended.