Kimco Realty Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

Always learning and great company to work for.
Lease Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 7, 2015
Very busy and fast paced, but always learning something new (abstracting lease documents, CAM and TAX reconciliation billings, address tenant inquiries, etc). Nice co-workers and great company.
Pros
Department worked as a team
Cons
Special projects on top on regular full workload
Productive and fun working with all co-workers and bosses.
Tenant Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYFebruary 19, 2015
Its been pleasure to work at Kimco Realty Corporation .I have learned and experienced so many things. All my co-worker was very helpful and friendly. I am glad to have an opportunity to work under my director, she was the most wonderful person I ever met.I will miss Kimco. To me everything was A+++
Pros
free breakfast on friday, 1 hour break, wonderful atmosphere
Cons
nothing at all
Kimco was a very Good Company to work for. I especially enjoyed the EVP/COO I assisted
Executive Assistant to EVP/COO/CFO (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYOctober 29, 2013
Set Up Meetings for COO
Arrange for Business Travel/Flight and Accommodations
Expense Travel and Entertainment
Research and Prepare Reports for Miscellaneous Corporate Expenses
Obtain Quarterly Business Reports from Financial and prepare coinciding Power Point Reports for Presentation to Company Executives and Board of Directors
Pros
able to perform tasks with little or no supervision
Cons
long and tedious hours, sometimes up to eleven hours a day
A very high stress job
REGIONAL PROPERTY ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75201December 3, 2012
Multi-tasking from start to finish, overall constant policies procedural/property management changes, management needed more polish and direction; co-workers were great and the best part was that I learned several softwares. The hardest part of the job was the Utility Manager System (ECOVA) ...Operations lacked preparation of implementing instructions for Property Assistants and the Tenants.
Pros
free tutorial, free stock shares after 3 years, bonuses
Cons
finding the time for the free tutorial
The biggest REIT worldwide
Property Finance/Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 26, 2014
Effective and efficient processes and procedures. Smart, and reputable employees that use their platform to empower employees to grow and become greater assets through training. Cross department facilitation is encouraged. Hardwork is rewarded and appreciated.
Pros
largest reit worldwide, free coffee, opportunity to learn
Cons
alot of work, job security, feeling valued
Results Driven & Professional Work Environment.
CAM Disputes Administrator, Lease Administration (Current Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYMarch 19, 2012
Kimco Realty is one of the country's largest REIT's which prides itself on integrity, creativity and stability. Empowerment, accountability, team collaboration, recognition, and genuine caring for the well-being and development of their associates are the key ingredients of Kimco’s positive and dynamic work environment.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
short unpaid lunch breaks
Good
A/R Collections / Customer Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont IlDecember 4, 2012
Contact Tenants at various Strip Mall across the country
Made Strong contacts with the tenants Helped them to bring the account current and stay current
Pros
good people to work with
Cons
new management changed all pros
A pleasant place to work......
Property Accountant/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 10, 2012
The people are nice and the company in my opinion is a good stable company...... They have great benefits including profit sharing.
Pros
great benefits.
Cons
only 30 minute lunch break
I learned several aspects of the leasing industry and exactly how it works.
Collection Specialist Southeast and Florida Region (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJune 27, 2012
Excellent company to work for and the staff members were always professional and team players. The hardest part of the job is getting return calls (follow-ups) from certain tenants. The most enjoyable aspect is receiving the funds as promised and speaking with various individuals. A typical day was always very busy and never a dull moment!
Great Commercial Real Estate Company
Leasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2013
It was a great company to work for. I've learned at lot. This was a good exeperiece if you are trying to switch gears and find your nitch in Commercial Real Estate.
Pros
close to everything
Cons
30 minute breaks
Great Company to learn and Grow!
Property Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 28, 2013
I learned many things and acquired lots of experience in this company. Great workers and managers, that have lots of experience to offer.

Great team players!
Pros
training/travel
Cons
n/a
Workplace
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYFebruary 24, 2013
I worked here as a temp position so really didn't get fully into the company but for the time I was there is was a very pleasant place to work at.
Pros
pleasant atmosphere
Cons
temp position
One of the best Real Estate Investment Trust in the Country.
Director of Real Estate (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYSeptember 28, 2012
Enjoyed the independence to manage added value opportunities for existing assets and joint venture partnerships to optimize IRR..
Pros
kimco is the leader.to the value of familty comes first.
Cons
none.
Great place to work and learn a lot
Lease Accountant (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYApril 8, 2013
A typical work day involves CAM and Real Estate Tax billings, Lease abstractions