Kimco Services Employee Reviews

Loved the job.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJanuary 17, 2018
It is a very easy job, for anyone who can smile greet people and clean well with an eye for detail....................................................
Worst cleaning company around
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 9, 2018
Worked there and they never give raises, Work 7 days a week with no days off!! It’s a revolving door with cleaners because they pay so poorly. No holiday pay no vacation pay.. this is by far the worst company I have ever worked for I would not recommend them to my worst enemy
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Too many to list
Not a good productive company to work for.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 9, 2018
The company doesn’t give raises and they’re not very supportive of they’re staff. They hire lazy people that don’t want to perform the job in a productive way. There are other cleaning companies that pay more and less stressful
Not worth working at.
Custodian/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo battlecreek mi areaJanuary 1, 2018
I work there 10 years and never received a a pay raise. They don't help with your maintenance on your car. You have no life and never get proper sleep or eat like your suppose too. They treat you like animal not a human. I would not ever recommend this company to anyone!
Pros
Cons
No breaks and life. Work for nothing and no respect when you need time off.
productive an fast paced
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CADecember 19, 2017
Really fast paced an lots of work. Don't really like there training because there was none they just stuck you wherever they needed you an expected to know what to do
Pros
friendly people nice environment
Cons
no parking for employees
fun work place and good people
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 14, 2017
my work at kimco services was a great job I would go to work and it was basic really just clean bathrooms, vaccum, dust, take trash out etc. i liked the management they were nice and helped anyway they could whenever asked. There wasnt nothing hard about the job and i enjoyed it because kimco gave a company truck and gas card and i would travel to other counties cleaning the Frontier Buildings
Pros
company truck, company gas card
Cons
paid every 2 weeks
Stressful because management sucks
Janitor (Former Employee) –  TNDecember 3, 2017
The job is cool no raise for the hard work you do no one ever appreciate you and you have to pay for insurance no holidays paid for some full time employees but some employees get paid so everything fall on mangers if you cool with her you get paid good get holiday pay and get vacation. They are full of lies.
Pros
Work is cool
Cons
Management sucks and lies
Easy job with great pay.
Retail Facilities Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2017
I was interviewing with Kimco for a management position and finally got a chance to join the company. It wasn't the position I had in mind but something even better! I get to travel and still enjoy my weekends off. The only issue is the insurance benefits is pretty pricey but I'm happy to be here.
Pros
Pay and work life balance
Cons
Insurance cost
A very productive and informative workplace
Route Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 17, 2017
Overall a typical day would be general cleaning of various accounts encountering face to face interaction with various clients. Over the last year I learned much information about general cleaning and other aspects of cleaning such as floor works and use of various cleaning machines. The hardest part about the job is the long hours and various work conditions.
Pros
Flexible lunch schedule, minimal supervisio
benefits
Poor Management
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Muskegon, MINovember 16, 2017
Not a good place to work. Poor management. I didn't have no training on top of having to learn things myself and just very unprofessional. Also very short hours.
Pros
1st shift
Cons
Poor Management
it is a productive and fun work place
ROUTE DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 10, 2017
Overall Kimco is a good company to work for, sometimes business gets slow and hours are being cut. I have been working for this company for 4 years and I have enjoyed it, we have full health benefits.
Pros
Working at your own pace
Cons
no paid time off
it okay
Lead Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 8, 2017
kimco is very stressful place to work and if you don't work what they want you to the lay you off then called you back olny to work whatever they don't want to work
Fun and fast paced
Catherine Sportsman (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Kimco. I enjoyed the people I worked with in the company and in the retail stores I cleaned. The worst part was cleaning the women's bathrooms. The best part was I got to pick how many day's I worked.
attention
janitor (Former Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PAOctober 31, 2017
great experience working there descent job low hours wouldve stayed if more hours were promised! employees were friendly and helped when needed would go back if offered more hours ! 20 hrs a wk at 9 an hour cant provide much
Pros
great work environment
Cons
hours
Good working conditions
Cleaning Technician (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 24, 2017
Relaxed environment. Good management. The typical evening begins at 8:00 pm. I clock in and have two hour too complete my tasks, which include trash removal,restrooms, main area, vacuuming, mopping, and windows.
My managers are nice and there is no issues with them. I just need more hours and am looking at other part time jobs.
Pros
Quite
Cons
Few hours
its a pretty good place to work
Custodian/Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INOctober 13, 2017
A productive fun quick passed work place friendly people to work for and with a comfortable environment at all the locations I have worked at I was comfortable and happy at this job
Cleaning different companies.
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 17, 2017
Cleaning companies like Home Depot, Flagstar Bank and ect. Routine cleaning companies like Home Depot involves you buffing floors, Cleaning restrooms, break rooms and office rooms.
fun co workers sucky management
Housekeeping Cleaner (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PASeptember 7, 2017
the co workers are very social & the freedom of being able to walk around the mall , assisting customers . Discovering new stores , business opportunities . The management sucks though , you go to them about any issue and there is nothing done about the problem .
Pros
OK pay, GOOD benefits, ok discount, freedom
Cons
Nit picking, constant criticism
Ambiente de trabajo estable .
Cleaner supervisor (Current Employee) –  Alphareta,GASeptember 4, 2017
Es una compañía que está instalada en 48 estados de USA, y cuenta con muchas. Posiciónes para trabajar.. peto lamentablemente no pagan festivos , ni vacaciones y por ese motivo los empleados de cansan y aburren por ese motivo hace que entren y salgan muchas personas.
Pros
Fines de semana libres!!
Cons
No pagan días festivos, no pagan vacaciones.
fast paced
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Drakesboro, KYSeptember 1, 2017
I loved working here. Everyday was something different, which kept it from being boring. Everyday was a new learning experience. There was always something to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimco Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9