Kimco Staffing Employee Reviews

Its a great staffing agency to work with
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 13, 2017
I will love to work with this agency agen i love how they work and make all their workers like if they are in family this agency is the best agency that i have worked for.
Motivating working place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CANovember 5, 2017
What I admire about Kimco's warehouse is the supervisors and the clerks they are very friendly and are always at employees disposal. Learning how to manage every shipment is an important factor of the daily work the employees perform at Kimco's staffiing. Safety is part of the workplace policies and is a safe thing to practice them daily for the protection of oneself and fellow co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is unloading every shipment whether light or heavy product to unload. Kimco's is a productive environment to work in.
Pros
restroom break
Cons
Stressful yet fun working place
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 17, 2017
A typical day at work starts off every morning with a bit of stretching and straight to work. The hardest part of the job is having to lift heavy items people order. The most enjoyable about the job is having very nice co workers and very nice management.
Pros
fun enviroment
Cons
short breaks
October 24, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you enjoy the Kimco team and that you are able to get some stretching in each morning.

productive work place
Backup line Lead (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CASeptember 25, 2017
I learned a lot, like talking and communicating with others, learned about the 5S and how to sustain and be safe at work. The hardest part was having to coordinate 20 people having them follow the rules to ensure that what ever it was that we had to build was build correctly 100% quality.
October 4, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Ensuring our associates work in a safe environment is important to us. We appreciate your commitment to 100% quality!

productive
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CASeptember 25, 2017
very fast paced environment, would recommend this company to whom ever would like to apply,
they also work around your schedule if needed. there is always opportunities to grow in the company.
September 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad to hear your experience has been positive.

Stressful
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 24, 2017
Would only work certain days and months, don't provide constant work period. They would give you opportunities to learn new things. Management and communication is poor.
Pros
Will call you when there is work
Cons
Not benefits
September 26, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We're glad you had an opportunity to learn something new. With temporary work, it's not always possible to provide a consistent schedule, which we know can be difficult for some people.

Work is your life
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 24, 2017
you don't get a chance to do anything. They demand you work from very early in the mornings until the work is done which is usually about 12-16 hours per day.Work life balance is non existent, and you're expected to notify them if you even have plans for the evening, because you're staying until work is completed. The only enjoyable part is actually getting to meet so many people who come into the agency.
Cons
no breaks, always on the go, no communication within the office
September 26, 2017

While many of our employees appreciate the overtime (which we are very clear about, especially during peak season) it is not for everybody. We hope you find a new position that better suits your needs.

Typical work day and Daily duties
Allocation Clerk Assistant (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CASeptember 19, 2017
When work load is heavy there are long, hectic hours at work. When production is slow, there is a struggle to complete a full eight hour work day.
Within my four years I have inquired some knowledge about the shipping department, but have learned the most about allocation.
Job duties included, allocating orders from a software system, distributing orders to be picked by priority date, pack orders systematically to then generate labels for freight to be processed and shipped.
September 26, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's nice to hear from someone who has been with us for 4 years.

Buena experiencia de trabajo pero no ofrecen oportunidad de subir.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 13, 2017
Buena compañía pero debe dar alas a los empleados para mejorar.
October 10, 2017

Gracias por tomar el tiempo de compartir sus comentarios. Valoramos su opinión.

Hand and Eye coordination, Speed and Accuracy!
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 28, 2017
Learning how to put together Electronic Check Scanners is very interesting. A lot of precision goes into each unit. You must be willing to learn different techniques to complete each task.
Pros
I enjoyed the work atmosphere
Cons
laid off after 8 months some contracts were canceled.
August 29, 2017

We're glad to hear about your experience as an Assembler and hope the new techniques you learned will come in handy in the future. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Kimco staffing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAAugust 17, 2017
It pays to do hard work however it was a temp agency and they do not call you every day the schedule is made daily and the payout is minimum wage alot of dust i suggest masks
August 22, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. As a temp agency, work can fluctuate based on our clients' needs. We understand that can be frustrating at times. We would like to know more about your comments regarding dust. We do our best to make sure all working environments are clean and safe. If possible, please reach out to us with a private message on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KimcoStaffing/

never work here.
MHE driver (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAAugust 15, 2017
Working at Kimco was never fun. You could work hard all day long and still get in trouble for a minor issue. Management was down the drain and never knew how to get themselves organized.
August 22, 2017

We're sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience. If you would like to discuss your specific situation, please reach out to us privately through a direct message on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/KimcoStaffing/

Fun worplace
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAAugust 12, 2017
People we're very friendly and work hours were convenient to my schedule at the time. But the only downfall was that there was no room for improvement since it was a temporary job that I was hired under
August 15, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We're happy to hear you enjoyed working at Kimco.

Great
Sorting and Processing Tech (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAAugust 12, 2017
you have to work hard to get even hired on permanent, very little to no hours available, always on call, no job security. managers seem to be always in a stressed out mood.
August 15, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. As we are a temporary agency, we don't have a lot of opportunities for permanent work, and work can be seasonal. Right now, we are hiring hundreds of full-time positions in the Inland Empire. But if Kimco isn't the best fit for you, we respect that and wish you the best.

We have a nice area. Every month they give us ice cream and cookies
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAAugust 11, 2017
Once a month they choose a worker to be a employee of the month. I am one of the chosen for the employee of the month from 2016. All my leads and supervisors work really hard to keep the workers happy. They make sure that we are well taken care of. They make sure that we have clean bathrooms and we make sure to keep the warehouse clean.
Pros
Free Ice cream, Tacos. Free lunch once a month
August 15, 2017

We're happy to hear that you're happy! Thank you for sharing your experience and enjoy the ice cream. :)

Kimco is a good employment agency to find job assignments
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 2, 2017
Kimco is a very busy staffing agency so they find you job assignments fast and according to your skills. Ive been working thru Kimco for job assignments for the past few years and they have always helped me find employment fast.
Pros
they place you fast
Cons
not all jobs lead to being hired on permanently
August 8, 2017

It's always nice to hear from a Kimco "veteran." We hope we will be lucky enough to continue working with you in the future. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

fun work place
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 1, 2017
packed, picked, qc if your willing to lean they are willing to teach will give you hours if you need them will help you find work if work gets slow. mangers are very nice
Pros
will give you hours when needed
Cons
temp
August 8, 2017

So glad you were able to learn on the job and get the hours you needed. Thank you for sharing your experience - it means a lot to everyone at Kimco, especially the managers who work in our customers' warehouses.

Nice stable company to work for
Candidate Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 26, 2017
A typical work day- monotonous. Management -fair. Workplace culture-great, this is a family owned business and you feel it. The hardest part of the job -some times lack in communication. The most enjoyable part of the job -the owner/management values work life balance and family time around the holidays.
July 31, 2017

Thank you for sharing your comments. Work/life balance is an important part of our company culture and we're happy to hear it's important to you, too.

Great place for professional advancement
On-Site Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 18, 2017
The management team is amazing. the organization operates as a small business, treating associates with the highest level of care and professionalism.
July 25, 2017

Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate your comments - they reinforce our commitment to providing our associates with a positive, professional experience.We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with us!

kimco is a fun filled place to work
Data Entry/lite AP duties (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 9, 2017
kimco the people are very pleasant to work with and they will find the right job that will fit to your skills. they want to be sure all their employees are happy and In the right position for them.
July 12, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our goal is to find the right fit between our associates and our clients. We're happy to hear we were able to do that for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimco Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.