Kimco Technology Group

Kimco Technology Group Employer Reviews

fun
Coachella Fest & Stage Coach (Former Employee), Indio, CAJanuary 17, 2015
i learned team work and how to interact on the job with other people.
productive & simple
General Laborer (Former Employee), San Pedro, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Productive & simple
all of the kimco staff were nice and professional
steady hours & provided overtime if needed
trained monthly on new safety procedures
if any task was too complicated there was always someone there to help out
customer service driven environment
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Temecula, CAJanuary 9, 2015
The best part of my position was helping other individuals find a job that met their skills.
fast work palce
wearhouse (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 31, 2014
Pros: nice hours
Cons: on call job
unpack and pack boxes before they was shipped out to stores. how too pack a box in less than 2mins. mangagement was okay just never had the same one everyday. my co-workers changed everyday so i was able t met new people alot. the hardest part was the always on my feet having to do work some of the guys had to do. the most enjoyable part was i seen things before they went in to the stores.
BRANCH: Rancho Cucamonga ASSIGNMENT: Ontario
Processor (Former Employee), Ontario, CaDecember 30, 2014
Pros: good agency, great recruiter, great co-workers, close to home
Cons: horrible & unfair managment, hardly any time for yourself, no ot, strange workplace politics and favoritism.
I came to this Agency with the attitude of a professional & someone who wanted to utilize their skills and experience to a good distribution company. The application process was smooth and the drug test process was smoother. No complaints. The recruiter who I was assigned with was awesome. Very encouraging and informative to all my questions. When an assignment opened up for a Processor with LOTS OF OT, I was delighted! I had to interview another two times with the Supervisor and then Vice President. I was hired for the assignment and didn't have any complaints until:

My shift was switched from 6am - 2:30pm to 8am - 4:30pm.
This was an inconvenience just for the lack of finalization on my assignment.

My first week was horrible. I was trained by an associate who seemed to hardly know his job responsibilities which then left me with more questions then answers on my job requirements.

I never had any opportunities to receive OT.

My Co-Workers were awesome people it was just very unfortunate to see so many good hard workers being mistreated, overlooked, and not recognized enough for their efforts.

The Management Team were VERY CHILDISH. Its very disturbing to see people with sonority abusing it. Many of them possessed little, to no, to poor management skills. It seemed the only time they actually represented themselves in a professional manner is when Higher management was on the floor which was also very demoralizing seeing that many of the unprofessional practices were being kept under wraps an unknown to the higher management.

MY supervisor himself was new and didn't know – more... much of his position and it surprised me to how he acquired a supervisor position in the first place. Aside from his inexperience he seem to show signs of being bipolar. One minute he was your friend trying to converse with you as if you weren't at work at all and then the next he was screaming and swearing obscenities at you. It was the most disturbing thing I have ever viewed and a horrible representation of professionalism.

I was never allowed to support other departments, I was never allowed to express any ideas for improvement in operations, I was never allowed to voice my safety concerns. It seemed any chance I took to express my concerns on issues my supervisor would shun them. I was not being allowed to thrive as an effective worker and my skills were not being utilized to their fullest extent.

As an anonymous reviewer I recommend anyone who apply with KimCo in Rancho Cucamonga please ask many question about your next assignment and confirm it is in a PROFESSIONAL & SAFE environment. – less
dont care bout u ..ur just a number to fill
Laborer (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 18, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: mgm are not helpful
Bad customer service mgm don't do there job right talk to u dumb ..was working there for 6yrs off n on and couldn't get a long term many disputes over the phone n was hung up on many times
Be carful of the library positions they offer
library assistant (Former Employee), chino hillsDecember 15, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Cons: little hours and pay
Be carful of the library positions they have, you will be treated like a dog for little money and little hours. It starts out great but nice you're there for a few weeks you get treated bad by management and then the customers that walk into the library. Kimco nor the library will not work with you. You will have to work with management that does not care what you have yo say and will get talked down too. Be wary. If you want to get paid 680 a month after tax. This would be a job for you.
Very professional work environment
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 1, 2014
Cons: no break room, had to sit at desk during lunch as well as still working thru it
I found recruiting to be a very rewarding yet challenging job. Kimco staffing was consistently providing additional training to improve our skills as an over all staffing agency. The actual working environment was unsafe as we were located in a business building that was virtually empty making our office the only one open thru the week.
company that works well with employees
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Redlands, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: many overtime
Cons: short breaks
kimco staffing is a good company to work they help with a lot of overtime. the supervisors are helpful always making sure they give the best comfort they can for their employees to be able to work in.
Kimco
Processing (Former Employee), Redlands, CAOctober 19, 2014
As long you do what your supposed to be doing, the work day will go smooth.
productive
WAREHOUS CLERK (Current Employee), redland californiaOctober 10, 2014
great work enviroment. fast pace . i learned that you can always fix a mistake faster than you have done it . the co-worker are very friendly and helpful.
Inbound Department/ Inventory Department (Former Employee), Redlands, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fun people to work with
a good company to work for, some supervisors needs training due to lack of knowledge of work ethics.
very good to put you to work .
Assemble line (Former Employee), CASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: the experiance
wile working thru imco staffing i can say i really enjoyed it and would love to return when they have more jobs to work.i learnd to do more in my field of wearhouse and had worked well with coworkers.as far as the hardest part of the job i would have to say is manetaing a steedy flow of work.
Great Place to work very Professional Environment
Accountant/Financial Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: dinnner during closing periods
Daily task consisted of inventory reconciliations, ad-hoc reports for various inventory sku's costing analysis down to the production levels. Month end journal entries for adjustments, JSox audit papers prepared upon internal audit request. Quarterly and annual closings.
Warehouse
Pick line/ Auditor (Former Employee), Perris, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: compensation accumulates
Cons: schedule
Compensation is decent, but the work schedule is dealt with day-to-day. Therefore, days you work are unknown, as well as, days off. Each shift consist of 13 hours with a possibility of overtime, which is mandatory. You are allowed two 10 minutes breaks, and a 30 minute lunch. Within these 30 minutes, depending on if there is a line ahead of you; a total of 10-20 minutes are spent removing your socks, work boots, and safety vest, in order to go through the metal detector before coming, and going.
Bosses all ways smiled keep a good relaxed work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good vaction time
Cons: 30 min lunch to short for down town benfits where not great.
lots of work

9 years being there every day i learn something new

was okay with management.

Co-woker was more layed back and hard workers.
dent have a hard part i knew what i was doing very well.

i enjoyed going home at 4 O'clock.
Good company
Production Operator (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAJuly 20, 2014
They find work for you by your skills. Bad thing is only temporary jobs with no benefits unless they hire you permanent with in months of working with a company.
fun working place
toms (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: 2 breaks
Cons: short breaks
I love my job I like working with others. I enjoy my job. but I would love a better paying.
Relaxed atmosphere
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Commerce, CAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: an hour lunch
Cons: benefits and job security
Fast paced, had to learn basic spanish managment could not speak english. Friendly co-workers that assisted me when I need help or off schedule.
DRONES
WAREHOUSE (Former Employee), SAN BERNARDINOJune 20, 2014
Cons: it's exactly what it is temp
BORING AND LOW PAYING JOBS...IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PERM WORK OR TEMP TO HIRE DON'T BOTHER...

1 2 3 4 5