Kimco Technology Group

Kimco Technology Group Employer Reviews

Be carful of the library positions they offer
library assistant (Former Employee), chino hillsDecember 15, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Cons: little hours and pay
Be carful of the library positions they have, you will be treated like a dog for little money and little hours. It starts out great but nice you're there for a few weeks you get treated bad by management and then the customers that walk into the library. Kimco nor the library will not work with you. You will have to work with management that does not – more... care what you have yo say and will get talked down too. Be wary. If you want to get paid 680 a month after tax. This would be a job for you. – less
Very professional work environment
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CADecember 1, 2014
Cons: no break room, had to sit at desk during lunch as well as still working thru it
I found recruiting to be a very rewarding yet challenging job. Kimco staffing was consistently providing additional training to improve our skills as an over all staffing agency. The actual working environment was unsafe as we were located in a business building that was virtually empty making our office the only one open thru the week.
company that works well with employees
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Redlands, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: many overtime
Cons: short breaks
kimco staffing is a good company to work they help with a lot of overtime. the supervisors are helpful always making sure they give the best comfort they can for their employees to be able to work in.
Kimco
Processing (Former Employee), Redlands, CAOctober 19, 2014
As long you do what your supposed to be doing, the work day will go smooth.
productive
WAREHOUS CLERK (Current Employee), redland californiaOctober 10, 2014
great work enviroment. fast pace . i learned that you can always fix a mistake faster than you have done it . the co-worker are very friendly and helpful.
Inbound Department/ Inventory Department (Former Employee), Redlands, CAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: fun people to work with
a good company to work for, some supervisors needs training due to lack of knowledge of work ethics.
very good to put you to work .
Assemble line (Former Employee), CASeptember 6, 2014
Pros: the experiance
wile working thru imco staffing i can say i really enjoyed it and would love to return when they have more jobs to work.i learnd to do more in my field of wearhouse and had worked well with coworkers.as far as the hardest part of the job i would have to say is manetaing a steedy flow of work.
Great Place to work very Professional Environment
Accountant/Financial Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 13, 2014
Pros: dinnner during closing periods
Daily task consisted of inventory reconciliations, ad-hoc reports for various inventory sku's costing analysis down to the production levels. Month end journal entries for adjustments, JSox audit papers prepared upon internal audit request. Quarterly and annual closings.
Warehouse
Pick line/ Auditor (Former Employee), Perris, CAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: compensation accumulates
Cons: schedule
Compensation is decent, but the work schedule is dealt with day-to-day. Therefore, days you work are unknown, as well as, days off. Each shift consist of 13 hours with a possibility of overtime, which is mandatory. You are allowed two 10 minutes breaks, and a 30 minute lunch. Within these 30 minutes, depending on if there is a line ahead of you; a total – more... of 10-20 minutes are spent removing your socks, work boots, and safety vest, in order to go through the metal detector before coming, and going. – less
Bosses all ways smiled keep a good relaxed work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 4, 2014
Pros: good vaction time
Cons: 30 min lunch to short for down town benfits where not great.
lots of work

9 years being there every day i learn something new

was okay with management.

Co-woker was more layed back and hard workers.
dent have a hard part i knew what i was doing very well.

i enjoyed going home at 4 O'clock.
Good company
Production Operator (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAJuly 20, 2014
They find work for you by your skills. Bad thing is only temporary jobs with no benefits unless they hire you permanent with in months of working with a company.
fun working place
toms (Current Employee), Mira Loma, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: 2 breaks
Cons: short breaks
I love my job I like working with others. I enjoy my job. but I would love a better paying.
Relaxed atmosphere
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Commerce, CAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: an hour lunch
Cons: benefits and job security
Fast paced, had to learn basic spanish managment could not speak english. Friendly co-workers that assisted me when I need help or off schedule.
DRONES
WAREHOUSE (Former Employee), SAN BERNARDINOJune 20, 2014
Cons: it's exactly what it is temp
BORING AND LOW PAYING JOBS...IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PERM WORK OR TEMP TO HIRE DON'T BOTHER...
Calm, and Productive
Custodian (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 19, 2014
Decision making skills was improving each time situation come up that would have me come up that would have me to think about employee safety.
Good Work Experience
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Redlands, CAJune 10, 2014
Many things learned from coworkers and i was able to teach a few things to new employees.
Productive and fun work place
Parking Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Palm Desert, CAJune 9, 2014
Pros: good pay rate
Cons: tepmorary positions
Productive work place. Plenty of job opportunities. Had a profound ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment and multitask.
smart & final warehouse
data center (Former Employee), whitter caJune 4, 2014
shipping and receivnig /scanning at the warehouse company work was good hard work but loved it
troubleshooting
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMay 20, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: never direct never in the loop
the hard part of the job is trying keep a time limit on the project constantly changing every two weeks co- worker it very easy to work with good attitude love it I learn a lot from manger very very proactive. start working on a typical day start working on project with a morning discussion how things going
Its an alright job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Bell, CAApril 10, 2014
Cant see my self working in a warehouse all my life unless I'm a HR or manager

1 2 3 4 5