Kimco Technology Group

Kimco Technology Group Employee Reviews

It is a easy job to handle
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Breinigsville, PAJune 19, 2015
Pros: The staff i work with is very friendly.
Cons: It is hard to get ahold of the boss when you need them to sign papers or anything else.
I learned alot from working here with Kimco the hours are good and the pay is ok. It isnt hard to find any of our supplies they are always where they need to be when we need them.
Fun workplace, and fast pace
Housekeeper (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Working in a fast pace area, metting new people everyday.
Cons: No over time
A typical day at would be me checking to see what my task will be during my time at work and how i will go about my task. I learned alot of hands on work and being better active in a social setting. The most enjoyable part of my job was coming in to work getting the job done and the poeple that appreciate what i do. The hardest part of the job would be working on saturday. But i enjoyed working because of my co-workers making the day easy.
Very challeging job
Area Manager (Former Employee), Southfield, MIJune 16, 2015
I was the area manager for northern Michigan everything north of M-46. I had 50 - 60 employees and schedules for about 90 stores. We did everything from floor maintenance to entire building cleaning.
Good most of the time.
Temperary Worker (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJune 11, 2015
When I started at this company, every time I left an assignment I would get a call back in a couple of days with a new assignment. However once I asked to be kept at a higher rate of pay I've gone weeks without work. It seems they only have jobs at lower rates of pay.
long hour
Line Worker (Former Employee), Redlands, CAJune 4, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks
typical day at work is jus putting clothes into a box an sending it down the line for some one to seal an mail off to different companies. I learned how to use a rf scanner an how to accurately count an short amount of time
productive and great coworkers
Receptionist (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMay 30, 2015
Management was very helpful teaching me how to do variety of task such as answering phones, faxing, and filing. I enjoyed interacting with other individuals who were very positive and very influential.
Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Moreno Valley, CAMay 24, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: early start time
This was probably one of the funnest places I've ever worked. They offered a lot of overtime and the people I worked with were great.
To many kids
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 14, 2015
Pros: They will work you
Cons: Makes you not want to go back to unpersonal.
Everyone running around not knowing what to do it's to early for all this. I'm going to wait not say nothing until told what to do. I guess before the shift is over management will get ahold of thing. All these kids that's who I'm working with and that's the hardest part of my day. Can't wait to get off.
Friendly Environment
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 11, 2015
Pros: Long Breaks
Cons: Bathrooms are limited
Co workers are fun to be around with always friendly and willing to help if there is need to. Also, managers are very fun to get along because they do not act like they own the business and treat you fairly.
Good Job
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee), Redlands, CAApril 26, 2015
Pros: good job if no experience
Cons: hours
Good place to start off if you have no job experience. They teach you what you need to know, if you have problems, co-workers help you out.
Busy Busy
Recruiter/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San Pedro, CAApril 14, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: evreything. pay. no health benefits
Kimco is a sweatshop. I could not bare to continue working for this company and part take in horrible working conditions.
not the most proffesional work environment
General Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), santa fe springsApril 13, 2015
they didn't find me any jobs i actually liked. It would have been better if they worked more with me to find a job i actually could stand.
sound productive work enviorment
Loader (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAApril 9, 2015
loved the job loading outgoing merchandise and receiving merchandise packing scanning and data entry learned to control the electric pallet jacks as well as manual worked the conveyers
The weakest branches are in SouthGate and Bell.
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Southgate, CAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: I don't have enough time in life to explain.
Poorly managed, they hire more people than needed. They can't distinguish which employees are there to work and the ones who are there just to be. they have massive layoffs and all the good workers suffer the consequences. It doesn't matter if you've spent top dollar to acquire all forklift certification you still have to go through their in house certification. Can't get in contact with anyone when it comes to your schedule. There is always an issue with hours and pay. I'd rather sell drugs than to work for this company ever again.

I'm still employed by this company 03/30/2015
good place to work if you want to learn spanish
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Redlands, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not enough work
the job was ok always busy. the coworkers where friendly and they always gave free lunches. they just need better pay for the work we do an health insurance. management was good bt need to be fair at the sametime. the hardest part of the job was just unloading trucks best part of the job was overtime when they had it.
Its a productive job
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Macon, GAMarch 17, 2015
Most days are great at work. The management team is wonderful as well as my co-workers. Hardest part of the job is rushing rooms. I enjoyed the job.
They will find you a job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 15, 2015
Pros: find jobs fast
Cons: short term jobs
Kimco find me a job really fast. I went for an interview and started the job the same day. The only thing is that the placement for the job are very short term.
Great work envirorment and very fast paste of work flow.
Assembly line worker (Current Employee), Perris, CAMarch 14, 2015
Pros: overtime, large break room
Cons: late on giving breaks
This company has always held up to their end of remaining professional and doing things in a timely fashion. This is a good company to work for and I would recommend this company to anyone that was looking for a job.
fast work pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAFebruary 20, 2015
interesting characters to work with. The job was easy but some what of a high school environment gossip and accusations but decent income i guess.
AFM Research data entry temp
Temp assignment (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Loved this temp assignment. The people at the AFM were nice and there was a lot of work to do. Very calm and quiet environment.

1 2 3 4 5