Kimco Technology Group Employee Reviews

They will find you a job
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 15, 2015
Kimco find me a job really fast. I went for an interview and started the job the same day. The only thing is that the placement for the job are very short term.
Pros
find jobs fast
Cons
short term jobs
Great work envirorment and very fast paste of work flow.
Assembly line worker (Current Employee) –  Perris, CAMarch 14, 2015
This company has always held up to their end of remaining professional and doing things in a timely fashion. This is a good company to work for and I would recommend this company to anyone that was looking for a job.
Pros
Overtime, Large break room
Cons
Late on giving breaks
fast work pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 20, 2015
interesting characters to work with. The job was easy but some what of a high school environment gossip and accusations but decent income i guess.
AFM Research data entry temp
Temp assignment (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Loved this temp assignment. The people at the AFM were nice and there was a lot of work to do. Very calm and quiet environment.
Fast pace work place
SHIPPING/RECEIVING FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAFebruary 6, 2015
Trucks come in and they need to be loaded or unloaded in one or two hours the hardest part of the job is making sure you loaded or unloaded everything without breaking any product in the one to two hour time frame
Pros
With the fast pace work goes by quickly
Cons
Job agencies have no job security
Not a good place
Packer/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAFebruary 6, 2015
The supervisors are very rude, as well as other bosses, they don't drug test,breaks are very short, they make you stand in one spot all day, they have lots of favortism but what work place doesn't all i know is that they don't treat the workers good at all it's contantly being yelled at and watched.
Cons
short breaks, poor management, over working
Awesome management
On- Site Staffing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CAFebruary 5, 2015
Working for Kimco, I was given the opportunity to learn more about the staffing industry. I learned how to work well under pressure while in peak season and deliver our promise to the client.
Pros
staff
Cons
distance
fun
Coachella Fest & Stage Coach (Former Employee) –  Indio, CAJanuary 17, 2015
i learned team work and how to interact on the job with other people.
productive & simple
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Productive & simple
all of the kimco staff were nice and professional
steady hours & provided overtime if needed
trained monthly on new safety procedures
if any task was too complicated there was always someone there to help out
customer service driven environment
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAJanuary 9, 2015
The best part of my position was helping other individuals find a job that met their skills.
fast work palce
wearhouse (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 31, 2014
unpack and pack boxes before they was shipped out to stores. how too pack a box in less than 2mins. mangagement was okay just never had the same one everyday. my co-workers changed everyday so i was able t met new people alot. the hardest part was the always on my feet having to do work some of the guys had to do. the most enjoyable part was i seen things before they went in to the stores.
Pros
nice hours
Cons
on call job
BRANCH: Rancho Cucamonga ASSIGNMENT: Ontario
Processor (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CaDecember 30, 2014
I came to this Agency with the attitude of a professional & someone who wanted to utilize their skills and experience to a good distribution company. The application process was smooth and the drug test process was smoother. No complaints. The recruiter who I was assigned with was awesome. Very encouraging and informative to all my questions. When an assignment opened up for a Processor with LOTS OF OT, I was delighted! I had to interview another two times with the Supervisor and then Vice President. I was hired for the assignment and didn't have any complaints until:

My shift was switched from 6am - 2:30pm to 8am - 4:30pm.
This was an inconvenience just for the lack of finalization on my assignment.

My first week was horrible. I was trained by an associate who seemed to hardly know his job responsibilities which then left me with more questions then answers on my job requirements.

I never had any opportunities to receive OT.

My Co-Workers were awesome people it was just very unfortunate to see so many good hard workers being mistreated, overlooked, and not recognized enough for their efforts.

The Management Team were VERY CHILDISH. Its very disturbing to see people with sonority abusing it. Many of them possessed little, to no, to poor management skills. It seemed the only time they actually represented themselves in a professional manner is when Higher management was on the floor which was also very demoralizing seeing that many of the unprofessional practices were being kept under wraps an unknown to the higher management.

MY supervisor himself was new
  more... and didn't know much of his position and it surprised me to how he acquired a supervisor position in the first place. Aside from his inexperience he seem to show signs of being bipolar. One minute he was your friend trying to converse with you as if you weren't at work at all and then the next he was screaming and swearing obscenities at you. It was the most disturbing thing I have ever viewed and a horrible representation of professionalism.

I was never allowed to support other departments, I was never allowed to express any ideas for improvement in operations, I was never allowed to voice my safety concerns. It seemed any chance I took to express my concerns on issues my supervisor would shun them. I was not being allowed to thrive as an effective worker and my skills were not being utilized to their fullest extent.

As an anonymous reviewer I recommend anyone who apply with KimCo in Rancho Cucamonga please ask many question about your next assignment and confirm it is in a PROFESSIONAL & SAFE environment.
Pros
Good Agency, Great Recruiter, Great Co-Workers, Close to Home
Cons
Horrible & unfair managment, hardly any time for yourself, No OT, strange workplace politics and favoritism.
dont care bout u ..ur just a number to fill
Laborer (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 18, 2014
Bad customer service mgm don't do there job right talk to u dumb ..was working there for 6yrs off n on and couldn't get a long term many disputes over the phone n was hung up on many times
Pros
work
Cons
mgm are not helpful
Be carful of the library positions they offer
library assistant (Former Employee) –  chino hillsDecember 15, 2014
Be carful of the library positions they have, you will be treated like a dog for little money and little hours. It starts out great but nice you're there for a few weeks you get treated bad by management and then the customers that walk into the library. Kimco nor the library will not work with you. You will have to work with management that does not care what you have yo say and will get talked down too. Be wary. If you want to get paid 680 a month after tax. This would be a job for you.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
little hours and pay
Very professional work environment
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 1, 2014
I found recruiting to be a very rewarding yet challenging job. Kimco staffing was consistently providing additional training to improve our skills as an over all staffing agency. The actual working environment was unsafe as we were located in a business building that was virtually empty making our office the only one open thru the week.
Cons
No break room, had to sit at desk during lunch as well as still working thru it
company that works well with employees
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CANovember 13, 2014
kimco staffing is a good company to work they help with a lot of overtime. the supervisors are helpful always making sure they give the best comfort they can for their employees to be able to work in.
Pros
many overtime
Cons
short breaks
Kimco
Processing (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 19, 2014
As long you do what your supposed to be doing, the work day will go smooth.
productive
WAREHOUS CLERK (Current Employee) –  redland californiaOctober 10, 2014
great work enviroment. fast pace . i learned that you can always fix a mistake faster than you have done it . the co-worker are very friendly and helpful.
Inbound Department/ Inventory Department (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAOctober 7, 2014
a good company to work for, some supervisors needs training due to lack of knowledge of work ethics.
Pros
Fun people to work with
very good to put you to work .
Assemble line (Former Employee) –  CASeptember 6, 2014
wile working thru imco staffing i can say i really enjoyed it and would love to return when they have more jobs to work.i learnd to do more in my field of wearhouse and had worked well with coworkers.as far as the hardest part of the job i would have to say is manetaing a steedy flow of work.
Pros
the experiance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimco Technology Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9