Plumbing Service Manager
Commercial Plumbing – Thousand Palms, CA
Kincaid Industries offers competitive compensation package and medical.
The Plumbing Service Manager is responsible for scheduling and supervision of technicians’ to effectively provide commercial plumbing service, repair and installation. In addition this position will oversee logistics, provide technical support, planning and management of service operations including dispatch, technical support, customer service, sub-contractors and quality assurance.
- Supervises and delegates service employees, which includes assisting in hiring and disciplining of employees, scheduling employees, setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, counseling and training employees, completing time sheets, evaluating performance and supervising work assignments to ensure effective operations.
- Coach and motivate technicians to work at their maximum productivity; coach, train and develop technicians to increase work and sales skills.
- Provide technical support to the field via radio, telephone, and/or at job sites.
- Review and audit technician paperwork daily; ensure that all equipment is in proper operating condition, to include maintaining high quality appearance of vans and equipment.
- Oversee the dispatch function for our Plumbing service techs to ensure the appropriate technician is selected based on project.
- Provide technical support for the Plumbing technicians.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Observes and enforces all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales objectives.
- Basic electrical for diagnostic, water, gas, condensate, waste, vent, steam, pneumatic, hydronic, med gas, and backflow.
- State and local codes.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand, financial and market conditions on the business.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing conditions.
- Ability to think both strategically and execute against day-to-day objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and plumbing industry experience.
- Computer and software knowledge
- Cal OSHA 30hr., CPR and trench safety course current and required.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical commercial plumbing and utility experience