KIND Employee Reviews

Good Company, no advancement
Senior Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 31, 2017
Great team to work with, however, there is no advancement. The hours are not consistent but the team leads try to keep you working. It is a revolving door and most ambassadors are still in college.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
No advancement available
Wonderful place to work
KIND employee (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 7, 2017
Socially conscious organization that helps their employees have incredible work/life balance so that we are able to give our best each and every single day. KIND invests in it's culture, it's employee's continuing education, and management is extremely transparent.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that everyone department works well together towards the common goal of bringing KIND to the forefront of health and wellness.

Give KIND a try!
Pros
Stock, RSU's, telecommute, free kind bars
Cons
Great company to work for if you are just starting out. High energy!
District Sales Manager Southern Pacific Region (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAAugust 29, 2017
I have enjoyed working for KIND but was ready to move on to a different channel of business. I managed a very large and active territory. The brand is very well known and liked by customers.
great
Field Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 8, 2017
An awesome place to work if you want to pick up extra hours! A Dynamic progressive company that promotes healthy snacking, supports the community, and encouraged kind acts through all aspects of life.
Amazing Place
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
I loved working with this company. They were helpful and amazing.The group made sure that I fully udnerstood how the company wokred, and how every department interaccted with one another. If I had any questions, they were quickly answered and understood.
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 14, 2017
KIND is a great company to work for part time. Management in my area is challenging, but overall an amazing company to be a part of. You feel like you matter for the most part!
Good place to work.
Owner / CEO (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2017
Long days. Long Nights. Hard work. Grind till everything is done. My own LLC. since 2013 Owner Operator. Still getting my brand off the ground. Grinding like suppose.
The ideal job (if you do not want to work many hours)
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 8, 2017
Great pay and great environment. The brand provides a great message and maintains a great image across the popular cities. Learned plenty about maintaining clientele and executing samplings at different locations.
Elite part-time job with flexible hours
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 11, 2017
The best part about this job is going to a variety of events in the local area and talking to people while handing out free KIND bars. It is not a good job for people with health issues due to lots of heavy lifting.
Pros
Good pay, flexible hours
Cons
Going to storage unit at night
Great for someone new to field marketing
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2016
I love this job because I get a great balance of exposure to marketing at events and doing store demos. It's such a great company to work for because they are very involved in the community and are genuine about promoting kindness. I've come from working in a kitchen so working for over 8 hours with only a 30 minute doesn't phase me.

This is really great for someone who is ready to get their foot in the door with marketing. I wouldn't recommend this to someone that has years of field marketing experience because there are better paying opportunities out there. You do need to be prepared to travel quite a bit but that's part of why I love it. I can't stand going to the same place over and over and doing the same thing everyday. I'm over that life. I couldn't be happier about working for such a thoughtful and we'll established company.
Pros
Lots of free gear, free kind bars, professional and well trained management, flexible schedules, mileage reimbursement, access to lots of great events, meet great people and make lucrative connections
Cons
Pays on the low end compared to other brand ambassador jobs
Wonderful company with plenty of KINDness extended to its employees.
Field Marketing Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2016
I learned my love of field marketing with KIND and realize how beneficial this type of work is for me. I have been aching to move up, and would love to expand my horizons a bit in terms of being able to do so more rapidly.
Amazing place to work / Amazing office space
Deductions Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 6, 2016
This company is amazing and stands behind their employees 100%. They compensate very well and are open to positive change from the top level to the bottom!
Productive and fun work place
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2016
Each day may be a little different. However, there are many office responsibilities that are similar. The average day is spent maintaining a continual flow of productivity at the office so that this work results in completing projects and tasks and meeting customer's needs. An office manager is also responsible for the physical office itself, to maintain a work environment where the company mission is carried out.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short breaks, healthcare
Expected more, doesn't promote from within, Kind culture is getting lost as the company grows
Field Team (Former Employee) –  Past employeeSeptember 19, 2015
This company has such a great philosophy behind it and the products are phenomenal but the cultural is getting lost. As the company is growing the employees are being thought of less. There isn't opportunity for growth. Upper management says they want to promote within and work with their employees to give them the tools necessary to successed but that's not happened. The stress level this job puts on their employees is like non other I've ever seen. HQ and HR don't listen to you. It's a shame because this company used to pride itself on being different from corporate America. That is quickly changing.
Pros
Free kind bars
Cons
No growth, over worked, to much stress, disrespect
Disappointing
Team Member (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 6, 2015
Lack of growth opportunities- The company hires young professionals to handle tactical initiatives and instead of promoting from within, it hires silver-haired managers to lead projects

No trainings provided to strengthen team members' skill set and no management training for managers

Lack of autonomy and transparency

Friendly work environment

Team members work hard and are usually very stressed
Pros
Free KIND bars
Cons
Lead by fear and lack of company culture
Fun environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJanuary 30, 2015
I love working for this company because it has a different work environment every day. The goal is to be friendly, be kind, and promote a healthy lifestyle. Everyone on the team is very fun and outgoing.
Pros
Every day is different
Cons
Commuting
Nice Company, Interesting Views
Brand Rep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL and San Diego, CASeptember 16, 2014
KIND is a nice company with a nice product. I worked in two very different regions. One was excellent with people who worked with you and wanted success for all involved. The other was sub-par with people who worked against you and would not allow your voice to be heard. I moved 3,000 miles across the country for a promotion only to be let down. I can understand if there were circumstances that led to the hiring of another individual and their skill set better matched the job role. However this was not the case and I was told the other individual who had been hired had "connections at Sea World." Shortly after, the individual did not begin the role due to some circumstances and the job is still posted today. I decided it was best for my work-balance to move on shortly after all this transpired. I wish them luck as a company who doesn't fully promote from within.
Pros
Free KIND bars
Cons
Limited hours (maybe six a month), no advancement
Amazing People
KIND Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 3, 2014
Great part time job. Allows you to attend exciting events and is a great networking opportunity.
Fantastic company to work for
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MIAugust 4, 2014
Strengthening the frontline by driving trial and awareness through sampling and KIND brand experiences. Working along side like-minded partners who embody the brand and provide opportunities for valuable exposure.